Picks Classic mode

>picks Classic mode
>character dies
>reloads last save
>"what? everyone savescums in Fire Emblem lmao"

Anyway, FE thread.

Attached: jtm6hvv5sjc31.jpg (1200x1615, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GYrt4k9fpkc?t=51
fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/True_hit
files.catbox.moe/46exch.mp4
serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/growth-rates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've heard the story is great, better than the shit that was the DS stories. But does it outdo the gameplay of Conquest?

Can you do lesbian marriage in it? If I pick male protag then I have to suffer through hearing kirbophers faggot voice.

>I have to suffer through hearing kirbophers faggot voice.
Byleth has barely said a word in the ~10 hours I've played outside of level up lines

the game has savescumming built in with the time-reverse mechanic anyway.

Do you still get to rewind even on classic?
What the hell is the point of that? It shouldn't be possible to lose a unit with rewind anyways.

In echoes, classic had limited rewinds, once you used them you were out for good. Casual restocks your rewinds every battle.

Because that way you have to start over, rethink your strategy, find alternative routes that doesn't rely as much on RNG rolls.

Essentially: keep trying until you get it right

The game technically already has a built in save scumming ability. The turn wheel..

What went right?

Attached: 75228286_p0.jpg (1512x2150, 3.23M)

I don't. I didn't. Just like I never skipped the clock in pokemon moon. It's literally part of the games" gimmick" or whatever you call it. A girl died in my game yesterday and I'm still using my save. If you can't leave your comfort zone to experience a game the way creators intended you won't be able to have fun with anything

Damn I have to pick a house this early in the game?

Attached: GameCapture 7-26-2019 7-01-16 PM-548.png (1918x1078, 1.76M)

oh forgot to add. thank god the woman who died was the purple haired one with the insufferable voice lol

>never used rewinds in Echoes on Hard
>no deaths
>reach the tower with Celica
>fuck myself into a corner formation
>the dread fighters and archers keep finding a way to kill Genny through the line I formed
>use literally every rewind I saved in the game
>very last one she dodges everything
The rewinds being limited in number but helping to save a major flub is fine if you ask me

Ravioli ravioli flick the forehead of the loli!

Everything about him, fucking great writing for once.

No

Could I turn Mercedes or Marianne into a passable pegasus bow/magic/heal user?

how's handheld mode reeeeee

From what I hear, the challenge and gameplay of Conquest is still better overall, but as a comprehensive product Three Houses is a fuller game and generally higher quality all around.

STOP STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND AND GO FIND YOUR OWN

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (206x184, 14K)

Unfortunately not. I hear the GD route is the closest to CQ in terms of map quality but it's still a ways off.

It's ok, Alm. I'm pretty sure that JP Celica is still loyal to you.

Is it true he goes full nuclear, or is he just a troubled hero?

How hard is it to recruit other people? I just got Byleth's special boy sword of 1-2 range, so I don't expect I'm anywhere near being qualified to recruit anyone yet

So, is it worth to train student to get their hidden talents?

He goes full nuclear and if you choose his house you can tone him down a lot and make his route the best possible end available.
Otherwise he goes full nuclear until he dies.

I can't be the only one who sees a resemblance (in personality)

Attached: just shake it up baby now.jpg (320x480, 137K)

Nuclear hero.

Insane on others, learns to get over it on his own.

Attached: and_here_we_go_again.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Are gauntlets good? I’m planning like 3 gauntlet users including byleth.

he goes all in on killing Edelgard and will march straight on into tragedy and misery to get it done unless you're there to keep him in check

What is the best Fire Emblem to start with if I have never played one before?

Was wondering because people said it's similar to Advance Wars but that series is kill.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 10.58.02 PM.png (530x476, 280K)

I like how dimitri went from "looks like a fag, has a dumb hairstyle" to everyone's favorite

t. absolute state of English Alm

Is this worth checking out if you've never plated an FE game before?

I've got a coupon from Super Mario Maker. Wondering if I should use it on this or save it for something else.

Should i play this with English or japanese voices

He looks like a fag AND has a dumb hairstyle, compensated before the timeskip with unparalleled BLOODTHIRST that makes Edelgard look like a kitten.

>I have to suffer through hearing kirbophers faggot voice.
japanese voices faggot

subs are better
Sothis's JP voice actually sounds like a fucking lolibaba

Advance wars is more of a puzzle game. But I guess start with “fire emblem”, path of radiance, or awakening if you want a more disgea experience.

Bernadetta, right? Which VAs, EN or JP?

I think C or higher in a certain discipline and at least 15+ in stats, though you might also have to take them on a mission or gift them things.
I'm still only CH4 though.

That sounds really fun

I'm on the 4th month and I haven't recruited anyone, is this a problem?

Male or Female Byleth?

Who do you want to fuck?

I don't think it matters
you can fuck anyone it sounds like

Did ypu guys beat the death knight? I'm about 8 hours in on hard and that was the most exciting feeling i have had in fire emblem for a while.only had a lvl 11 blyleth.

What does her ENG voice sound like

Red & Golden: Male
Blue: Female

Tell me about Byleth
Why is she autistic?

Attached: 1550460915836.png (853x704, 31K)

She's got the crest autism

bad
youtu.be/GYrt4k9fpkc?t=51

Her daughter gave her autism to save her life, don't ask or think

>Chadleth got a rusted bow in one of those random spots
>Starts murdering everyone with it
Calm the fuck down holy shit, so. Theres no drawback for having a bow as a sub on everyone right?

Raphael is best boy and gauntlet classes are surprisingly good. Was expecting nothing from him and he's currently one of my best units.

help me decide between edelguard and archer boi

archer boi seems based and laid back with a solid team behind him, edelguard team seems disfunctional as fuck and she looks like a stuck up bitch but I feel like she is one of those that once they open up they fuck shit up good and become based

Seriously guys, what are my lesbian options if I pick fembleth

>Chadleth
>Edelgard doesn't want to make him her emperor and instead settles for "LOL wait until I find someone to succeed me so we can be together, bay bay.
>Meanwhile, in her ending with Ferdinand she makes him into a prime-minister, marries him and has children with him.
More like Cuckleth.

How many and which characters can I recruit from other houses? I'm looking to poach Ashe, Mercedes, Linhardt, Dorothea, Leonie, and Lysithea depending on what the answer is.

all of them I think

Edelgard, Dorothea, Mercedes, Rhea, Sothis

>give felix gauntlets
>he's now hitting everything 4x

Attached: 1561593130286.png (340x318, 203K)

Attached: 75908990_p12.jpg (1404x1127, 471K)

Retraded waifu shitters deserve that bait. Based IS.

Just Finished Chapter 4 Deer Hard Mode
Male edition
Units Thoughts:

Byleth - Fighter w/Gauntlets 9/10
Gauntlets are sick, so Byleth kinda mops the floor with everyone. I just got sword of the creator, so i might swap back to swords now though.

Claude - Fighter w/Bows 7.5/10
Bows seem pretty meh outside of weakening enemies, so i'm having hard time leveling Claude. His stats are great though. Not super impressed right now though.

Lorenz - Soldier w/Lance 7/10
A fairly good defensive unit, though been very slow. He keeps getting MAG growths though and all his starts are about the same, So you could probably make him a mage if you wanted.

Raphael - Fighter w/Axe 8/10
At first I hated raph and he was my last unit to get to lvl 5, but once he got to Fighter he's been a beast. Takes almost no damage from anything but magic and after giving him a Pure Water and a Hand Axe he mopped up the entire right side of Chapter 4 by himself.

Ignatz - Fighter w/Bows 6/10
I also first hated Ignatz but his character has grown on me a lot. He never misses thanks to his innate +20 Hit, but bows seem kinda meh right now so his damage sucks. I'm pretty sure he is RNG Blessed by now so Ive been lucky to have that.

Just fuck your daughter sis

Drop them both and go lions instead.
His team loves him and he's a good person, best of both worlds.

What's the earliest you can recruit Lys?

Flame Princess from Adventure Time.

Hey if I pick a house in this game and I stuck to the romance options of that house or can I still hang out with the characters in the other houses?

Thanks user

If you pick Golden Deer she's with you from the start!

The whole truth:
>In the distant, there was the Goddess, Sothis. She helped early Fodlanians, and Fodlan was a prosperous continent with a technologically advanced civilization. Sothis gives birth to the "Children of the Goddess", Seiros and her kind. The "Children of the Goddess" are meant to guide humanity. Seiros is jealous of mankind because she thinks that mommy likes them better, so she starts acting like a bitter guardian. In retaliation to Seiros, humanity wages war on the Children of the Goddess. Sothis has to use all her power to stop the war, human civilization is nearly wiped out by Seiros. Sothis basically dies and goes into a deep slumber, the Children of the Goddess move to the Red Valley. A few survivors hide underground from the wrath of Seiros, they're the slitherers, their motivation is revenge on Seiros. Slitherers wait until human civilization start flourishing again, then they guide a bandit named Nemesis to the Holy Tomb where Sothis remains are being hidden. They create the first Magical Weapons from Sothis body, Nemesis inserts Sothis heart inside his body, it becomes the Crest of Flames. Seiros is furious and retaliates against humans once more. This war results in the death of the other Children of the Goddess and it only ends once one of Nemesis allies, Edelgard's ancestor, betrays them and joins with Seiros once Seiros promises him more power. Seiros defeats Nemesis, decides to rule mankind with an iron fist and uses the Church of Seiros and the Crests to do so, realizing that mankind will let itself be controlled for the sake of power. The slitherers return to the shadows, bidding their time to get revenge on Seiros once more.

tl;dr: it all happened because Seiros really wanted to fuck her mom.

Unless you recruit them, you can't romance them.

If you want LORE and maybe the best maps, go Deer
If you want to follow Walhart but female and maybe the worst maps go Eagles
Go Lion after it to get Kino, because I think Lions works best as a second or third route.

Someone post the gays vs lesbians two panel comic please. The one with the chick busting in the door "did you fuck my dad?".

>but I feel like she is one of those that once they open up they fuck shit up good and become based
Based? Yes.
Stops being a cunt? No.
Also this.

It’s just cassandra lee moris. You heard her once you heard her sothis. Morgana from p5, edea from bravely default, clarisse from feh, etc

that's just for relationship points
you pick a house like an hour in (i think) (i haven't actually done it yet)

Can you recruit Manuela if you go Blue Lions?

Never played a FE game before, heard 3H is basically harry potter but good. Also heard FE is waifu sim 20XX. How is the waifu quality in the game, and is it newcomer friendly?

>being this mad that people want to play the game without losing units but also don't want the game to hold your hand either, so they restart the whole mission if one unit dies

Attached: 1537219209321.jpg (657x657, 53K)

Female Edition

Lysethia - Myrmidon w/Swords 9/10
I wanted to meme this unit going into the game and it hasn't disappointed. Besides her obvious frailty, her speed and magic are so damn high that Soulblade does like 30+ damage with a crest proc, and she has been one shotting most enemies. Ill made her a Swordmaster and Mortal Savant later so ill have more news then.
PS: Fortress Lysethia is super cute and I might do that anyways for fun at some point.

Marianne - Monk w/Faith 4/10
My worst unit, all I have been doing is healing with Heal and Physic all game, so i've been very unsatisfied. Ive been hearing she is a good mage killer but since i have her using magic she dosn't hurt them either. Hoping he improves but overall thumbs down.

Hilda - Fighter w/Axe 6/10
Has swapped places with Raphael for me. Has been getting absolutely RNG fucked so far, with only 1 STR gain and 2 SPD gains. Not sure what i'm going to do with her, as shes a wreck right now, barely able to do her job as a front liner.

Leonie - Soldier w/Lance 9/10
Has under the radar been becoming one my my best units. Besides Byleth and Lysethia, she is the only unit that reliably doubles enemies, and has tanky stats to boot. Ill be making her a Caravel and she will most likely be great.

Overall the make-your-own-class gameplay has been an absolute blast, I cant wait to play more.

Did this game go back to making the hit chances shown not accurate? I just watched this random ass soldier dodge the relic sword bitch for four turns in a row. That's 16 individual misses at 33 chance to hit, which if the display is accurate is a 0.1% chance of happening

Attached: 2019072617233200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

jp

Yes, marianne has a hidden lance combat art that is magic based that is pretty goood

Sylvain/Leonie are free poaches if you're the opposite gender.
Otherwise you need IIRC 10-15 stats and B level on the skill they favor (i.e.: bows for Bernadetta) but the threshold goes significantly down if you support them before asking them to join your class which is doubly helpful if you wanna poach mages as Byleth is awful at Reason.

The creators were aware of savescumming as early as FE4, from that game since the games have tracked character deaths even on reset
It was honestly kinda spooky when I beat Sacred Stones and realized: the game fucking knows

holy fuck are you me?
I came here to post this

so can I recruit ones from other houses

Attached: 1564183821595.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Yes, except lords and faithful retainers.

>join black eagles
>crew is actually full of autists
This is really fun. Also, I dont suppose I can really go wrong with the goals set for the students right now right? I just beat the bandits at red canyon. Should I promote as early as possible? I dont lose the levels so I dont know what I'm missing by waiting a bit later

I understand but there's a reason they make it that way then. It makes fights and everything much more exciting. You slaughter that perfect element when you just reload everytime it doesn't go your way

>Start playing Echoes again since I stopped after a mission about dredging through a swamp very slowly just to get everyone on the same piece of land as the boss
>Next mission is a castle at the far end of a swamp with only one entrance and a fuckhead summoning dragons
This game is gay

This is my first FE. What difficulty should I play on?

That outfit is shit, you can wear whatever in the monestary right?

Petra, Edelgard, or Lysithea

Attached: 1539033681190.jpg (374x374, 41K)

This is the most fun way to play fire emblem in my opinion. It seems like most people would rather use saves to repeat the same unreliable strategy until it happens to work, but I think they're missing out on a lot of the game if they play that way.

That chick in Golden Deers that wants to fuck your dad is really obnoxious

^You be the judge.

Gaiden and Echoes fucking suck
They have a cool concept but fall flat due to FLAT FUCKING MAPS EVERY TIME

Do you guys auto instruct or do you go for specific things?

For me there's only one answer

Attached: 1545525916280.png (1920x1270, 2.05M)

Sometimes you just get critted to death or fucked up the strategy midway for a retarded reason.
Perfecting a strategy that you think should work is a great feeling.

The alternate method of calculating hit % makes a 33% hit less likely to occur anyways.

Go Lysithea.
Edelgard ending is shit tier. Especially considering how her ending with others like Ferdinand looks like.

While Soulblade Lysithea is cray, the fact that you only get to ever do damage with her with a combat art means she'll eat through weapons at horrid rates. I'd consider Mortal Savant Lysithea something you work on in the background for lategame while keeping her on mage classes or just make her a dancer

the point is that you cannot use suicide squads like you would do, for example, in advance wars

this completely changes the game

I think most of the fun in this game is making your own personallized army, so I always instruct manually

Rewinds had a usage limit and a 100ish turn limit until you got to a statue where it reset.

So what language are people using? I've already started on English, but Ashe's voice is really getting on my nerves.

Lysa's ending with Manleth is very cute. Edelgard's ending with Manelth's suck because everyone had better ending with her than you. Edelgard's ending with Ferdinand makes you look like a fucking beta in comparison.

has anyone done Petra yet?

Casual normal.

Make a better strategy that doesn't let you get crit.

Classes have mastery skills after you get enough levels on them. They're most of the time either really good or inherent parts of the class you can later take to other classes.
Anyways, you don't get anything from leaving classes unmastered so it's always preferable to finish them before moving on.

To be fair, both Claude and Edelgard get pretty crap endings to be lords compared to fucking Dimitri.
>Claude's ending has you be so useless at running the country he comes back to save you
>when every other route you do it just fine

Catherine or

Attached: 1563962482169.png (1914x1079, 1.96M)

fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/True_hit

My leonie just hit level 10 cavalier. I am pretty sure she can solo my next main chapter map with a pure water.

I want to play Blue Lions and steal Bernie and Linhardt
Worth?

So does giving someone a non-magic class lock them out of using magic? I gave Ashe some points in reason to get heal, but he can't use it anymore

Is it just because I'm early game, or was magic seriously nerfed in this game? Like, six uses on a fucking wind spell? Fucking why?

The artbook for the LE is pretty nice.

Reminder that Dimitri x Marianne is top tier

Attached: 1564184123603.jpg (1920x4320, 1.2M)

You get more uses as you level the stat

Yup. If I didn't know that nintendo was shilling Edelgard the most, and male as canon... I would honestly think that they are favoring Dimitri/female more.

It's a shame they tacked on an illness death in her ending, otherwise I wouldn't feel bad for not throwing myself at him.

so it looks like it was an actual 33% that missed 16 times. It's too bad there's no capture mechanic in this game or I would have taken that nameless soldier all the way to the end game

Sorry bud in order to save DILF hunter Byleth, Dimitri/Femleth needs to die so DILF Byleth can live in Dimitri's route

Attached: 1564173766964.png (1200x1223, 665K)

>when every other route you do it just fine
You are only sole ruler in Claude's ending though.
Edelgard and Dimitri are the ones who are in charge of empire/unified kingdom in their own routes, while you are just on the side as their best man. Basically think about it as being Robin to Chrom (Edelgard/Dimitri) and being a Corrin (Claude's ending).

>Felix you retard the camera is this way

okay cool thanks!

Spoiler: Dedue's ending always mentioned that he ended up guarding Dimitri's grave once Dimitri died. Not surprising. He is a human. Of course he is going to be old and die in the end.

I assume so. Lorenz is a mixed unit but when I switched him to soldier he couldn't use magic anymore. Might have to switch him to monk or wait for a class with that focuses melee and magic

It's still idiotic, makes out Byleth to be incompetent for no reason when he's never shown to be just so Claude can come back as a hero, again, after fucking off.
Both his epilogue and Edelgard's are just crap.

You mean to tell me that Dimitri got old, sick and died in the end? No shit. He ain't immortal.

Die of old age: ok.
Die of illness at unspecified age: cunt move.
That's why Femleth's ending is kinda happier, no mentions of that, just how much they loved each other and taking "long horse rides after heated discussions".

The supports are more important than the endings

>Claude's ending has you be so useless at running the country he comes back to save you
Only Femleth's incompetent. Manleth doesn't get that ending

Well shit. I hope there's mounted units that get access to magic, or how I've been training Mercedes will have been an entire waste

That's not strategy. That's memorization. You may as well be playing with a FAQ open. Permadeath is just a bullshit wall that offers no real challenge beyond how many times you want to reset.

game gives you multiple opportunities to back out of Edelgard path and do your own shit

you cannot make a random hobo emperor you fucking retard, Ferdinand was part of the empire from the get go and has a clear line into the dinasty, use your brain before trying to perpetuate memes

Saddest thing about this is that I find this so much better than self-insert shit, but just like with Chrom... We'd be lucky if there is any decent art regarding these two together because everyone is gonna roll for self-insert shit. Even Celica's English VA wants Dimitri's dick.

Edelgard doesn't even care about dinasty, she wants a meritocracy and choosing her sucessor by hand

>you cannot make a random hobo emperor you fucking retard
But Dimitri can make the same random hobo his queen because he was smart enough to not go full reeee church and make her archbishop.
A gorilla is a gorilla even in her endings.

Right. Maybe I should go back to commoner to top it off for some.

it says many years later and since the illness at old age comes up in other endings it's safe to assume it's the same instead of an early death

because some random mercenary autist is obviously well suited to be Emperor.

All Yea Forums wants Dimitri's dick.

But I agree with your point.

dimitri can make her a queen because kings are not emperors, you see that you do not turn on your god damn brain?

>Even Celica's English VA wants Dimitri's dick.
Alm a cuck.

SHE'S THE EMPEROR

Is Dimitri a DILF now? I really need to fuck him after his wife gives birth

It may be petty, and Im sure Nintendo fags will rush to cry "GRAPHICS DON MATTER!" like they always do, but I seriously just cannot get past how ugly this game looks. This isn't even some random low budget nothing franchise either. There's no excuse for this.

Attached: fe Lysithia_5_Years.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

fuck that retarded law, iirc Poland had a female monarch styled as King for no reason whatsoever but everyone called her Queen anyways

He is DILF by default after the game ends. Gilbert's credits mention Dimitri's son (young Prince).
He is the only lord out of 3 to get a child by default in his end.

>Soulblade
what the fuck is this, is this a combat art? what does it do?

>because some random mercenary autist is obviously well suited to be Emperor.

Attached: king conan.jpg (1200x1800, 287K)

There are some characters you can only B rank with? Also, how come there are immediately two Golden Deers in my support list? (picked Blue Lions)

>because kings are not emperors
And the emperor in this case is Edelgard, he'd be a glorified empress with no real power, like it's always been.

I'm looking forward to the cute FByleth x Dimitri art.

Attached: 1445968153240.png (250x237, 67K)

I'm biased because when I saw it, all I could think was "at least it looks better than PoR and RD". All I wanted was an improvement over the previous 3D games.
It's a shame that, as one of Nintendo's top dogs, IS isn't allowed to release a sprite game on the Switch. Probably would've been better for everyone.

Combat art, Lysithea gets it if you unlock her secret potential with swords. It's a magic attack.

That thing started before the game even got out.
The moment he appeared with eyepatch was the moment that Stacies wanted his dick.

Attached: 1563540105606.jpg (1920x1920, 900K)

And his route, if you decide to romance him from the get go, is a really long, really romantic healing route.
IS writers were super nice to him in his route for reasons I don't understand but I'm thankful for. he achieves most of his goals except saving Edelgard and gets the most optimistic ending you can get in the game.

So is there actually a reason we need a self insert this time around? Because that shit got old fast and frankly I'd just rather see the actual protagonists be protagonists, none of this "Well Im the lord and clearly the important focus but what should we do player kun?"

They should've brought back rankings so that Byleth could have variable ends based on how well you performed in-game. That way, you could've still have Claude saving your sorry ass if you had a shit rank, but also perhaps have one where you use your resourcefulness or some BS to get in contact with Claude and beat the shit out of the Slithernigs before they even hit you for higher rankings.
In general I just fucking want rankings back, though. Why the fuck did they get rid of them?

His voice is good though.

>Even Celica's English VA wants Dimitri's dick.
She can get in line because this is Dimitri's canon wife in real life.

Attached: milkers.jpg (484x658, 28K)

Because there's a whole background plot stuff and Byleth's origins tie directly into it.

ISIS can't made good looking 3D games. Their best looking 3D game was Color Splash and it's not even full 3D. They should have let Koei handle the graphics instead only borrowing their ROTK engine

When can I bang Manuela in the janitor's closet?

>all the funny answer gives you malus

I just want to laugh...

That is Xander's wife too.

>All these Felix supports
Christ is his only character trait shit talking noodle man

>I'm biased because when I saw it, all I could think was "at least it looks better than PoR and RD". All I wanted was an improvement over the previous 3D games.

But when you factor in the systems they're based on it actually looks worse.

Scanned my fe amiibo and it said I unlocked some music for auxillary battles, but when I went to the option menus to see what exactly I got the option for music was grayed out. Is it because I’m on hard?

So how exactly do classes work now? Can everyone use whatever weapon or magic they want as long as they're proficient in it? If so then is the only point of classes growths and abilities?

>Connecting...

Do his supports with Dimitri, he de-tsuns hard.

>Dimitri's biggest No.1 Stacey has big milkers as well
The memes are just too real.

Attached: CANON NOW.png (828x420, 25K)

wait so she just targets the enemy's Res stat?

>noodle man
No he shittalks others too, not just Dimitri

Attached: D_PQ2e0U8AI-0rQ.jpg (939x1162, 74K)

Should I take cerifitications as soon as I open them? I know in past games it was normal to get to max level before moving onto a new class.

>killed a child in cold blood
Don't think so

>second blue lions mission
>its ashe having to kill civilians from his own village

Yes. he is garbage with anyone, but Annette. His supports with Dedue are in particularly annoying. It's like they were trying to come up with Takumi 2.0 that will be somehow even more annoying.

He tries to start a race war with Dedue

Are you not entertained or something?

Attached: Mommy Byleth.png (1265x620, 166K)

Weapon levels give you +Hit/Avoid/Crit/MT, combat artes, and lets you use higher tier weapons.
Classes give you your stat growths on level up, but require a certain level of weapon level.
You can use any weapon with any class and level it by using it, but unless you have levels in it you wont have those bonuses.

So what's everyone think so far, is IntSys/Nintendo forgiven for how garbage Fates was yet?

Or how they sent their better 3DS tactics game out to pasture to die?

Attached: 180000CopiesSold.png (1000x500, 900K)

I don't know who to pick
0-4 Deer
5-9 Lions
Dubs Eagles

Your level stays the same so it doesn't matter. Just master the current class and grab its skill because why not then change to new, better classes

But they didn’t make Three Houses as this is all Koei Tecmo doing.

Yeah. It also procs her crests for bonus damage.

I loved codename steam

>this is, without a shadow of doubt, canon according to the game

>
>Connection unsuccessful.

How much space does the cartridge version take?

>sothis being little gremlin came true
>Edelgard being crazy yandere cunt came true
>Dimitri wanting milkers is true
kek

ashe pls no
stay a happy nerd boy pls

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

>die of illness at unspecified age

Attached: Marco.png (250x363, 139K)

It depends also. If your unit is getting hit 5 times or so, chances of you getting critted increse. Low luck units are also much more prone to death by crit and people just seem to sell away or ignore goddess icons. Crit also has to go through hit rate first in order to even land so youll find that increasing your avoid through speed and WTA also protects you from crits.

Lyz love

Attached: 1561935169102.gif (400x400, 559K)

I want to turn Bernadetta into a ruthless killing machine!

Yea Forums doesn't have dubs but if it did you would have got them so it's only fair you go Beagles

Steam fucking deserved better. At least after the patch it definitely did.

Is Switch emulation a thing? Is it possible to play this via that if it's even a thing? I remember long ago seeing threads for Mario Odyssey being emulated.
I just want to bro it out with Dimitri man.

Does this fucker get better? Or should I just leave him to die and call it as good riddance?
I get it that they were going for tsun shit, but he is fucking annoying the living hell out of me.

>Claude being a falseflagging cunt didn't
>it was Edlegard

Does anyone know how you're supposed to return lost items to students?

The opening cutscene was better than anything in the last 5 FE games

>using stat boosters
>not hoarding them until the very end incase someone really needs them
Heh...

For those just starting out, be sure to visit Mannuela in her room the moment you get the opportunity to explore.

Attached: cougarcake2pointoh.png (1278x2162, 1.9M)

I believe you have to do a tutorial quest where you return something to Jeralt first, then you get the option to whenever you talk to a student

So which House/route is the evil one? Edelgard's?

I literally have no idea who to pick and I want a happy resolution

anyone have the timeskip portraits?

I honestly like it better this way because everything was pointing at Claude being a kike in an asshole way. Him being a good type of kike is better because it's more ironic that way.

And it runs off her Mag stat instead of her anemic cripple loli Str

Holy knight and Dark knight are the endgame mounted magic classes

Edelgard's, yes.
Dimitri has the least bloodshed and probably the happiest of them all, but Edelgard is the full blown villain in it.

it doesn't work like that, the routes never really converge and there's no good/bad choice

all 3 of them are fucked in the head

I wouldn't say evil, but she is for sure the most chaotic and does the most fucked up shit since the game starts. She hired those assassin's to kill both Claude and Dimitri, but you obviously ruined her plans by saving them and "saving" her.
Happiest resolution so far are Lions.

no way fag I'm saving myself for Lysithea

What classes would she be good at user?

Sadly it seems Edelgards one is cannon or was supposed to be the main one as it's the only one which can branch out into the 4th

Pretty much all 3 routes are about playing a shrink and stopping people from going nuclear

My problem is that otherwise his house is not very interesting, he pulls a couple of good stunts but he has so little to do with the game they had no choice but use him as lore route.
If he had been actually playing both sides and you played a defensive war against them it'd be fun.

is Sothis's ending cute if I go with her?

General, go full Amelia.

inb4 there's a FIFTH route after you finish the other 4

>as it's the only one which can branch out into the 4th
It's the only one that can branch into church because she's the only one who wants to destroy it in the first place.
Both Claude and Dimitri are nowhere near as hateful regarding the church so there's no need to go no way fag on their asses like you do with Edelgard the crazy.

>Just recruited Cyril
So uh, I'm assuming he stays with me
Is he the Ross/Donnie of this game or is he a shitter?

Claude functions fine on his own. Edelgard and Dimitri are a different story because unlike Claude, they have nobody to help them get over their tragedy. The difference is that Dimitri actually gets over his tragedy and learns to accept himself and try to be forgiving. Edelgard still goes Hitler. Just a little less Hitler-ish in her own route.

How high do my stats need to be to recruit people? Are we talking B or higher?

How hard is Hard in this game? Is it 3DS hard or FE6 hard?

she doesn't have an ending

How do you raise Byneth's faith and reason?

Wait until lunatic drops because hard here is normal.

True, but I still like him. He may not be as interesting and "deep" like Edelgard and Dimitri, but I still like Claude just as he is. Even though he is basically a shounen stereotype.

Other teachers and Rhea can train you

His ending with Leonie is 10/10 in the comedic sense.

It's tulpa ending.
Same like (you) x your hand while watching hentai in real life.

So is it confirmed you can poach everyone from other houses?

C-B and 15 in a stat. Increasing support rank decreases the recruitment conditions. Its all kinda fuzzy right now, best bet is just checking who you want when you can.

She doesn't have one because all the endings in verse are recorded by historians and people would think it's weird for the hero to marry his/her hand.

That I agree, but I feel he's just wasted potential in the plot department.

Normal is Easy.
Hard is Normal.
Wait for the difficulty patch.

He's a shitter. His personal skill is Aptitude but his bases are fucking garbage and his growths are so bad the Aptitude bonus only brings them up to slightly under average.

cucked

It's the most realistic ending that speaks to Yea Forums as whole. Aka "I'm married, but my waifu isn't even real." type of ending. kek

I do find it insteresting that they decided to have a character that basically solved most of his mental issues before the game started. I really like his supports with Marianne.

Attached: 1564104471720.jpg (1000x575, 150K)

everyone but the leaders, Hubie, and Dedue
Hilda is recruitable but I don't know if anyone's figured out the details yet, it might be every route but Eagles

Hilda has an ending route with Eagles if you marry her so she can be recruited, it's just the method to unlocking her recruit is the problem

Lame

Attached: Sandra.png (454x634, 238K)

that sounds broken, how do you get her the potential shit?
by the way is there a list of unit stats and growth rates i'm kind of a noob to FE in general

Well fug. No child soldiers for me, I guess

What fucking class are dark seals for and how do you use them? Dark Knight says it just takes a Master Seal like everything else. I'm on chapter 16 and everyone is in an advanced class, I feel like I should know this by now.

Can you save scum the cert exams?

Her ending is mostly there to tell you that your heart beats again in other routes too and not just gorilla's.

Would you say it's a wise choice to get the game after a couple of months? let's say, Christmas or so. I'm thinking it might be better since there will be more content released and also I want to play DQ XI S when it's released and normally I don't play 2 big games like that at the same time...

You need those to become a Death Eater

You though anyone took this guy seriously when he said he married the loli dragon inside his head?

Attached: 000.g1t.00.png (512x512, 125K)

okay but does she at least reciprocate

I haven't tested extensively but I did reload into 3 failures in a row on around a 60% chance before giving up a few days back. I feel like they probably generate a pass/fail seed per character every day that certifications are available. You can only do them once a day so it would make sense.

I'm not denying it, but at the same time I don't mind with all heavily tragic and depressing characters like Edelgard and Dimitri. Having an odd ball isn't bad as such to help you refresh yourself from said tragedy.
They are gonna release new side-stories that don't have a thing to do with main game. Perhaps in one of those they have Claude do something more than be a a walking lorebook for you.

Pretty much. We already have Dimitri and Edelgard for more heavier stories. Having a more cliche one is fine as such. Not all them need to be extremely tragic to be good characters. I might like more Edelgard and Dimitri's stories, but I still prefer Claude's easy-going personality more.

>muh hairy pooter
as much as everyone wants to meme this it's really falling flat

>unnaturally attractive/horny/lonely woman
>can only hook up with basedboys and beta males
WHERE'S THIS WOMAN IRL!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: D_jZNUuXUAI6rNG.jpg (1200x675, 255K)

Yes. She also tells you that your heart is beating no matter what because her crest does nothing regarding that. Which makes Edel waifus seeth because of it.

How much does picking your house matter? Am I locked out of certain characters if I don't pick their house?

I like your meme classes/weapons selection.

can i reclass everyone into berserker and go apeshit in this one?
im afraid of DUDE FRIENDSHIP LMAO

Attached: angron.jpg (1672x1150, 2.97M)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Ivx10KQ2Go.png (1008x570, 180K)

Where do I go see if I got the Class Mastery skill, I don't remember if I got it or not and zoned out a bit.

Stories are completely different for all 3, with different focus on it.
You can recruit other characters from other houses except Dedue (from Lions) and Hubert (from Eagles). Also ... Don't recruit anyone from Church if you are playing Eagles.

>Which makes Edel waifus seeth because of it.
Kind of makes sense that they would seethe since it takes away one of the positive parts of the absolute horrid Edelgard and Byleth end.

Ignore Claude and you'll have none of that bullshit.

Thank god you circled it, I don’t think I’d have been able to pick up what your autistic screeching was about otherwise.

You're locked out of the remaining two lords and a grand total of two characters that are loyal to their lords.

Yes but Warrior is still an ugly caveman class ever since Awakening. Hanneman looks hilarious as one, I will admit.

>still staring at the faction select screen

HELP

>golden deer has the best girls (although I'll probably end up going for sothis)
>from what i've felt from posts, blue lions has the most compelling story
>kinda want to see the trainwreck that is eagles

Other routes status:
>church: reformed
>crest aids: under control
>caste system: trashed
>heart: fine and beating
She is a really dumb gorilla.

>seething snoy
when your console has literally no games,aside from a couple nu-movie walking sims and bloodborne, what else can you do but seethe?

Attached: 1560382755960.jpg (394x534, 61K)

Wait, you can avoid picking a house?

So how's Fire Valkyria Emblem Chronicles 2?

>im afraid of DUDE FRIENDSHIP LMAO
Avoid Claude's route then because the final boss and his quote will make you seeth.

>golden deer has the best girls
Nobody can help you with taste this horrible. Lysithea is the only cute girl and you can poach her pretty quickly as a better house.

>Don't recruit anyone from Church if you are playing Eagles.
W-what
Does that mean I cant get Flaynn?

Edelgard is the full version of conquest.
Dimitri's route is opposing her bullshit.
Claude is lore stuff.
So you choose.

Can you get away with making your units whatever build you want them to have?

>this game gets a spiritual successor
>but it's a Fire Emblem spinoff with a myriad of QoL improvements
How would you feel?

Attached: 1517369022585.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Well, you see, Edelgard really, REALLY, hates the church.

You can recruit students from other houses to your own.

>Reminder that the church route is the default path of the Black Eagles path. In order to unlock the route where you side with Edelgard you have to:
>have C+ support with Edelgard
>speak to Edelgard in one of the weeks before the ceremony in the Holy Tomb
>then agree to go with her to enable the route choice after the Holy Tomb mission
Is this true?

Attached: 1564077436122.jpg (1200x1200, 512K)

Game's easy as fuck even on hard and there's a dedicated rewind button regardless of difficulty. You can get away with anything if you put some work into it.

If you don't recruit him right away he scales to your level. I got him at level 9 and he had 11 str, 13dex and 12spd which was on par with the guys i had already raised exluding claude and byleth. I think thats better than actually leveling him normally.

>Soulblade
Why would you want that instead of just using magic?

>observing during a tea party in extra time
Fucking hell. Is this the replacement for the petting minigame? It's with Flayn too so it's really cute and kinda lewd

Attached: th-that's lewd.jpg (228x392, 53K)

You can recruit her, but she will turn on you if you decide to stick with Eagles and you will be forced to kill her.

nah he got replaced

Attached: IMG_20190726_174202.jpg (1057x525, 69K)

will hitting recruit before I attempt to get them to like me make them dislike me

Myrmidon bonuses, because she can't take a hit.

Do you ever get more than one battle point per week?

I have 2 and I'm 45 hours in. 3 is probably the max. Unless you're grinding like a faggot it doesn't really matter, there's never more than a handful of sidequests at once.

i'm pretty sure the game just tells you what stats to work on

What happens if I press start and skip these cutscenes where relationship points are rewards?
Who gets the points? First choice always?

Is there even a fucking strategy guide for this thing?

Is Flayn good?

>marianne's face
i-is she okay
am I going to get Nagisa'd if I do her route

Does your house have a max amount of characters it can hold, or are there repercussions to recruiting people or something? Basically, is there any reason not to recruit someone if you've the stats for it?

maybe this was all some poorly thought out attempt to get Sensei's dick

>Sweet child...

Attached: 1542243505715.jpg (500x501, 54K)

Anyone?

As long as there’s a spiritual successor to scarecrow and carter I’m golden.

Stream it

>I cant pet the cats and dogs in the monastery

Shit game

>Already stuck
Fug I don't know what to pick

Attached: EAcVjLQU8AA0RIx.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

>Inventory->Reclass
The star by the sprite means the class is mastered. You can also select any class to see how much exp it needs left

it doesn't matter at that point

>set Dedue in the middle of a bunch of enemies
>hit wait
I hope he gets to stay a good tank throughout the game

Attached: 1548883472712.jpg (357x417, 60K)

Stat wise, Bernie is shit.

pick Leicester, Claude is bro as fuck

So is it like
>Dimitri is the Ephraim
>Felix is the archer/myrmidon?
>Ashe is the thief/myrmidon?
>Dedue is the knight/barbarian?
>Mercedes is the cleric
>Ingrid is the paladin
>Sylvain is the great knight
>Annette is the ??????????

What are the best non-lord units?

Savescumming decimates the replayability

Who is even target audience of this character? Who the fuck unironically like this guy? His entire character seems to be:
>REEEEEEEE DIMITRI
>muh sword autism
Fucking Dedue, who sees himself just as a weapon for Dimitri, is hundreds time better and better character than him.
Is it because Takumi was so popular in Nipland that they decided to create such character by giving him every worst aspect of Takumi, with no redeeming qualities? I can't stand his supports. If it wasn't for my autism to keep them all alive, I would have left this guy to die first in the heartbeat.

Attached: shittierTakumi.png (1200x1200, 702K)

Blue Lions.

Triggered. Pretty pathetic responses tbqh

So, when is the best time to change your class?
Right away or when you max out the class?

Agree. But characters like him are the most popular among fujoshis.

Best difficulty option? Also what carries over in new game +?

Is it worth it to go full incel and marry my imaginary green haired waifu? or is that considered a shitty default option?

Attached: qt.jpg (768x960, 78K)

How did Nintendo allow one of its exclusives to flop so badly?

Are you fishing anons?

Attached: flayn.jpg (772x1200, 160K)

Shitty default option. The only good thing about it is that she explains to you that your heart is beating no matter what and that her crest doesn't have a thing to do with it.

Just started playing. How soon can I get a Bard/Dancer in the mix? I really love using them in Fire Emblem. Pic related is my favorite fuckboi toot.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 25K)

NoA hated the fact they couldn't touch Three Houses so they didn't advertise it and wanted to ruin it.

Her support is very cute
files.catbox.moe/46exch.mp4

>your waifu abdicating the throne so you can both fuck off from politics
>bad

Serenes forest is your friend user
so is this link serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/growth-rates/

Fuck, this game actually looks good, I didn't want to buy a Switch since there were no games that caught my attention but this is changing my mind.

Attached: 1560636459597.png (500x425, 54K)

What exactly raises class mastery? Cause I feel like it's going up really slowly

There's a school dance and you pick someone to be your dancer for it.

What is "Cha"?

Meanwhile, unlike with you...
>Appoints Fedinand as her prime minister
>marries him
>rules together with him
>has children with him
Cope beta. Even Lysithea has better no-lesbo ending with her than you.

I'm tempted to s rank flayn just to see how assblasted seteth gets.

Did it flop that badly?

Isn't it too early to shitpost?

Who can all learn lock picking besides Ashe?

You can grind relationship points on the battle map personafag

please post marianne

the battalion stat apparently

Aha, except female Byleth gets married to the now king of unified kingdom that is known as Savior King aka walking Jesus. She rules together with him. Leads a happy life, and since Dimitri has a child by default according to Gilbert's end... That means she is a mother too. Dimitri/Byleth is extremely biased because that is one of the best endings one can get in any route for their Byleth. Zero flaws in it.
Meanwhile, with Edelgard she doesn't marry you because she wants to find worthy heir to her before she can run away with you, but it's never said she did. Just that is what she plans to do and you have no children. The only one who can pump her is Ferdinand. In fact.. Just about everyone gets better Edelgard ending with her than you.

If you are truly defending and deluding yourself that Edelgard didn't get shafted compared to Dimitri's end, then you are either coping, or you love being a beta fag with zero testosterone in the story. In that case, you may as well go full homo and buttfuck Lindhart. Mary Lysa, Shamir, or even dragon loli. Since that is where actually good male Byleth endings are that don't beta you compared to the rest.

Thanks user. Are the numbers basically just percentages? Like for example it says Byleth has a 45 in HP, does that mean he has a 45% chance of getting an increase in HP?

>like Sylvain
>his stat growths are ass and is falling behind the rest of my units
He'll get better when I promote him to Cav, r-right

Attached: 1550111322574.gif (500x400, 376K)

You have to understand, Yea Forums is obsessed with trying to meme magic any game to death ever since TORtanic happened.

yes, its a chance for a level up in that stat

Make many babies with her

Movement is the only stat that matters user

>game has way too much fucking fishing, gardening and fucking eating
Fuck I just want to play a fucking SRPG wtf... Going back to playing MUA3 fuck you Koei Tecmo I fucking shouldn't have learned with the fucking Dynasty shit series and DOA.

>make the weak looking kids weed the yard constantly
so this is power

/ourgirl/

Attached: dimitrifag.jpg (1068x1350, 526K)

>all this cope

Attached: 1563585284347.png (513x513, 199K)

>voice: "Sensei...."
>subtitle: "Hey teach"

Attached: 1523131443301.jpg (399x400, 13K)

lmao you mean that berserk levels of animation? fuck outta here shill

>use free movement option in battle for the first time in Three Houses
>get flashbacks to this game
For a second I thought they were experimenting for when they remake that game

Attached: 1541546305334.png (1280x720, 995K)

i was wondering why the CG art style looked familiar, and now i got it. it looks EXACTLY the same as zero time dilema

Dedue in particular has like the exact same face as carlos

Attached: tigbitties.jpg (750x750, 73K)

PROTIP: To get the most students to survive/become playable, go Black Eagles and poach all of the Blue Lion students.
When you fight the Golden Deer in the war phase, you can spare them and make them join you.
Flayn, Seteth and Claude don't join you but can be spared.
The only forced kills are Dimitri, Dedue and Rhea.

can the same way of thinking be applied to previous FEs as well?

the crazed women cradling the bloodstained sword is pretty fucking kino, not gonna lie

yes

>bloodstained sword
That's her mom's spine so

I'm sorry I made fun of Gilbert for being a faggot grandpa, he's a total bro.

The classes in this game feel really shit for some reason. I get that you can kind of make your own but it still feels bad, feels like you're missing a bunch of classics and everything ends up being a magic / melee hybrid.

If Gilbert dies during ally phase is it permanent? Trying to do this fucking map and he just suicides constantly

So which students can I recruit that won't just leave in the second part?
Right now I'm operating under the assumption that commoners will stay with you while nobles will go back to their actual country to fufill royal obligations, and that most if not all of the church units you recruit will just stay with you regardless. Is this accurate without spoiling shit?

Any good gay romance?

Question: is playing the 3DS FEs a prerequisite to playing Three Houses?

Attached: 1f95e8222bb2a5578b47e212f02119c2.png (3300x5100, 3.29M)

Attached: 1563035920752.jpg (2048x2548, 688K)

If they seem a bit low to you also consider that you have additional growth rates depending on classes as well. I haven't looked at anyone for this game, but if you ever see a growth rate that's over 100, that means you can actually get a +2.

Is anyone else that's using Hilda getting fucked over by her RNG? I wanted big-tiddied twintailed lassy as the first wife choice but she's not performing up to par to the other character's stats so far.

Might just stick with Lysethia if Hilda keeps getting fucked by RNG gains

I assume everyone is playing Classic?

Also I thought I would hate nu-hogwarts but its....comfy

which route?

That just makes it more kino user

>I assume everyone is playing Classic?
lol no

It's a compromise. I could play on casual and not be punished or I can play on classic with the penalty of having to restart a 45 minute battle.

Right now Black Eagles. Specifically because I want to S Dorothea.

>hurr why are English subtitles in English
dumb frogposter

What are the Archanaean Regalia doing in Fodlan?

Attached: DAYPkN4XkAAO9Fa.jpg (1003x1200, 196K)

No

i'll just say that she will stick with you.

For me its Flayn

Attached: Flayn_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 802K)

fluffy

>Carter
>literally just Dr. Venture in a Nintendo game, right down to the VA

CNS was fucking unappreciated gold

Attached: Randolph_Carter.jpg (487x488, 76K)

Dimitri

Oh okay, so class growth percentages stack with the character's normal growth percentages, is that correct?

Dimitri is as closest as you will get. However, he is just Chrom tier bait.

How often do you get new battalions?

yes it is

So if Edgelord goes bat shit crazy why dont the rest of the BEagles leave her? Do they become evil too?

Are hidden talents worth trying to capitalize on? What exactly do they even do?
Specifically Lysithea and Hilda.

idk what happened but the camera has suddenly become so close up in the monastery.

can't see byleths legs, its like right on the right shoulder and its super annoying, anyone know what happened?

Attached: 1563608050994.webm (500x524, 1.24M)

Truly the hero of 3h

someone in Intelligent Systems must've been a Venture Bros fan

Are all FE fags this autistic?
Why the fuck would you do this to yourself. It just wastes time.
Do it right the first time and if you fail youre fucking garbage.

Press -

For Lys

+ and - are the camera zoom controls

Damn. Guess I'll be playing as a female and going down the Otome route again.

Fag

this

up to 3 times a battle PLUS you can see who is going to attack who withing X range?

and im on hard, which is just normal for people with a brain.

Oh shit thanks user

Unironically Dimitri, even though he isn't actual gay option. But he is best bait regarding it. His route favors female Byleth and since scenes get reused for both genders in FE games ... The male Byleth gets that bait fanservice with Dimitri as well.
If you want actual buttfucking option, then Linhardt is the only one that wants that.

holy shit im actually retarded
i literally tried everything but that, thanks guys

Attached: ahhhhh.png (424x464, 190K)

>still trying to force the harry potter meme
It's nothing like it, play the fucking game. Classic is probably like 10% of the playerbase, nuFE fans are hypercasuals.

only in the mobile game, they're probably going to patch him out of the main game when the first bit of DLC gets released just so they can say they did.

Hubert's creepy ass has started to grow on me. His interactions with the rest of this completely autistic house are pretty good.

Attached: tismjpg.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

What gave you that idea?

charisma, it effects your battalion shit

I'm several dozen hours into his route and going to call bullshit, you're probably reading way too much into it. Guys can be close friends without being gay. There has been minimal romance/flirting.

How many of you are uploading your playthroughs?

they don't have to with the dailymail.uk or whatever giving the game a 40!

THAT WILL SURELY KILL ITS OVERALL MEDICCRITICAL SCORZOR

You'd literally have to be gay to play MBayleth

Ashe has been really turning me around on Bows somehow. Finally getting an option to counter at close range also helps.

>Seteth hunched over in worry
>Run up and start shoving all my lost items in his face

Do house leaders get an EXP bonus or some shit?
I've barely been using Claude and he's 3-4 levels higher then everyone else.

I did say BAIT. He is the one to give you a piggyback ride when you faint. You grabbing his hands, him saying shit like pic-related and in ending you two walk away while holding hands.
It's a Chrom type of bait, like one user called it.

Attached: no homo.png (1270x708, 669K)

Even Dedue is like oh fuck

Attached: 1563013852856.jpg (422x348, 14K)

I'm playing as Manleth and doing Dimitri's route so he can become a dad that I can fuck no homo.

How do I properly do the instructing/lessons part? It looks so overwhelming.

Attached: 1513388828035.png (748x710, 343K)

>Well you’re here now, and I do like a man who knows what he wants. Lock the door.

Uh does the monastery have an HR department

Attached: 41B638C6-BDFA-4E98-9C9E-BA953CA0F421.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Check his stats sheet and tell us

Yes. 20% more. Byleth also get 20% and give it to people around him.

they have personal skills that give them x1.2 exp

their personal skills give them more exp yes

For real when something "serious" happens on your free day it kinda looses tension.
Like yeah I'm real worried about this kidnapped child but I'm trying to fuck my students so lets go get some tea.

She is the HR department

She is the HR department.

Seriously, having worked 8 years in a big hotel, NOTHING is more sex starved than a HR woman.

Oh, boy. Can't wait forl [censored]era to sperge out about this like they did with Claude dance scene.

Fellas, can I romance Bernadetta if I choose female Byleth?

Attached: cantread.png (750x623, 734K)

All the leader get 1.2x exp, and Byleth also grants 1.2x exp to people around him

no

>Have been sitting on the select a mode (casual or classic) screen for 10 minutes
Why does it feel like I'll regret whichever one I choose

No, just let him rush in and get buttfucked, it's what he wants and he doesn't actually die from it. I couldn't figure out a way to stop him because you don't have rescue yet. The friendly AI in this game will make you wish you could issue them orders like in older ones. They do the dumbest shit and some maps their death is a failure condition so you have to bail them out with rescue when they try to kill themselves.

Does this game actually look bad once you play it? I'm not usually a graphics fag but it looked visually bad. Is there a demo?

funny you should ask....

i mean, if your first impression of her saying "im XYZ and available" isn't a hint that she wants to jump your bones not even fucking 1 min of joining the teachers staff....

shit man, i mean, look at her school appropriate attire. classic lady teacher look, hip high slits up the FRONT of her thighs!

I can already see fags bitching about this like they bitched about Chrom not being a gay option despite caring about Robin the most and having touchy-touchy moments.

The game is pretty easy so pick classic.

Alright, so as Golden deer i'm poaching Mercedes, Bernadetta and maybe Ingrid or Petra, unsure yet which.

It really depends.
Sometimes I wish there was an AA checkbox somewhere in the options menu for me to tick off.
Other times it looks fine.

You're just choosing skills to level up. It's a bit to go over when you first see it but it's nothing complicated.
Always having a group lesson going on seems beneficial even if your units won't neccessarily need it, too, since you can get an item from it and their bond goes up.

no dog theres only 5 lesbian relationships

When is it too late to recruit?
I want a small amount of characters, but I feel like i'll never have enough time to just get my skills high enough

The game has mila’s Turnwheel, the only difference really is “do I want to be able to suicide bomb the enemy”

I like Claude's end with Ingrid, so I'm gonna vouch for that

Opening was pure cringe "strong female character" bullshit though

>know nothign about any of the classes going in
>based purely off appearances decide S Lysithea
>"Shes the youngest at the academy"
haha neat

Attached: 8cc.jpg (339x444, 29K)

I’ve been playing in handheld for a bit and the shimmering is fucking rediculous, reminds me of a few of the vita games I played.

Leakanon managed to recruit Lysithea in time-skip after beating her. Her beat her up with gorilla and option popped-up to recruit her.

I'm tempted to make Raphael a dancer

Attached: Mad Lion of Shimano.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

will recruiting from other houses actually involve them in the story or are they just there

Objectively the visuals are terrible but you get used to it. Except for the horribly animated cutscenes. You don't get used to those lipflaps.

Attached: 1564193209378.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

She is going to be 20 when you marry her

Choising between the 3 is actually harder than I thought. Thought I'd just instantly go for Deers or maybe Lions, but students in Eagles seem nice too.

Do it. Shit is hilarious.

Attached: 1563750794735.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

She didn't get supports though.

He's a big guy

How many people you field on average in the mid/late game? I like to do female only runs if possible.

Post things you wish you knew before starting FE3H

The idea is definitely in my head after doing the quest for unlocking it. Had to give it to Flayn for my first run though.

No fucking wonder the animation looks so goofy on girls, it's unisex. God, that's awful.

>>game has way too much fucking fishing, gardening and fucking eating
Sounds pretty comfy.

Please delete this.

What does the green triforce next to his level mean?

>Can get them post time skip
Well like user said No supports to it'll only be good for the characters i'm slightly interested in.
I've wasted time trying to get riding high and it makes me feel like trying flying isn't possible.

>likes “talented individuals” and losing control
>everyone in her house is a trainwreck

What did she mean by this

Attached: CCACE27D-CAFD-48EE-A8D5-46DEF72EE2BF.jpg (1199x1200, 134K)

I assume relationship points with Sothis determine whether or not you can even access her ending but what do the points with Jeralt do?

I'm also wondering this, can someone answer? Are we limited to a certain number of recruits from other houses?

Battalion. 3 Star means it's high health

I'm going to kill myself and sue Nintendo.

I need a drawfag to make this real

Attached: fishman turning around.jpg (713x720, 27K)

It’s limited by your professor skills, so you could theoretically recruit everyone but it’s not possible until new game plus. One of the leakers got four recruits, I think

meant for

>her budding talent is reason
>literally no reason to train it whatsoever
>claude and dimitris budding talents are directly related to their special snowflake lord classes

What did IS mean by this?

>Can get them post time skip
Well after thinking it's probably silly to try and do everything in one playthrough since the other paths will lead to variation anyways.
Can I get some tips on rising flying fast or are teachers the only way?

If I want ro make Leonie end up as a Bow Knight do I make her a Soldier -> Cavalier -> Paladin, or do I make her a Fighter -> Archer -> Sniper? Which bow using class has all the good skills? Or can Leonie sustain herself just using Bows as a Cavalier?

>Really enjoy FE
>Only really get to the half way or 2/3 mark before quitting
Maybe the addition of the school part might give me more reason to keep playing. How enjoyable are the smaller stuff between the major fights?

That only happens if you play as a women though, if you play as a man you rule well.

Close counter is nice. It doesn't help their squishiness but it at least makes them not entirely useless if an enemy melees them

I hear if you fail a mission 3 times you can press ZL and Luigi will play through the battle for you.

Attached: Golden Deer route.gif (320x240, 981K)

I absolutely cannot get over the sameface art. Made by the same artist as fucking faggot idol shit. Absolutely disgusting. What the fuck was IS thinking.

3Hs is just otaku idolshit with swords and spears. I'd rather play Conquest over and over again with its shit story. At least the characters looked like they belong in a Fire Emblem game.

Attached: 1504129715088.jpg (641x530, 46K)

questions from a total fucking newfag

how much of the game is pre timeskip and post?
does the loss of the weapon triangle really matter?
can manuela fuck femleth?
does the game run at 60?
do the three houses fight each other for legitimate reasons, or is it all some evil actual threat keikaku?

It's a mix of fetch quests, VN stuff, and minigames, and it honestly makes up like, 80% of the first half of the game.
If you don't like that shit you probably won't like this game

wait how do you get abilities again

My wife is cute and capable of one-shotting most things!

Attached: Lys.png (660x1300, 593K)

Not far enough to answer most of those but I haven't really noticed that loss of the triangle and fuck no the game runs at a stuttering 30 at best.

Well well a fellow pedophile here in my fire emblem thread

Play the GBA games first. Any order will do, their stories are unrelated. The 3DS games started to add non-TBS gameplay between missions, and the Switch game just straight up threw in Persona.

She is a mature adult.

Increase skill levels and master classes

It's total busywork, but you can skip to the end of the month if you want and just do the main fights. Sidequests are uninspired "run to this end of the monastary and pick up this shiny thing" or "clear this optional battle" and literally nothing else. Each person has unique dialogue related to the story every month, if you want to talk to everyone you'll spend hours in total doing it. You sound like you'll probably burn out again desu.

More like Church route

Attached: ob4e8u9sepd11.png (665x672, 98K)

>20
>pedo
Back to K*taku, Mr. Schreier.

What does Yea Forums think of the new professor?

Attached: 700.g1t.00.png (512x512, 120K)

Is Mercedes the oldest student in the game?
Didn't expect her to be 23

I think s/he is too young.

>don't assign him to a battalion
>he's now doing 20 bonus damage per turn
>then have Annette rally him for +4 strength

Attached: 1545612731397.jpg (720x480, 51K)

>on Ch.4
>can already see the cracks in my party composition, balance, levels, aptitudes, and growths
Fuck.

Attached: 1564050419827.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Why doesn't he speak to me like he does the students

yeah
i think the next oldest is hubert and he only recently turned 20

I think he is so autistic that I can't even consider him a human.

I don't know bro but I think the Archbishop and our newly elected leader might be mother and daughter. I also heard a rumor they're married to each other

Attached: 1564154399744.png (512x512, 89K)

Felix is insane, and I just wish I didn't hate every interaction he has with everyone

Attached: 3 houses ages.jpg (3950x600, 494K)

You didn't like his interactions with Annette?

I don't think I've seen those yet actually.