To boomers who still game, are you a bitch to your wife...

To boomers who still game, are you a bitch to your wife? Gaming as a hobby should be dropped during your 20's so I wouldn't be surprised if you manchildren are pathetic and submissive

Attached: FB_IMG_1564181377562.jpg (750x926, 68K)

My wife only let's me play games after I clean up after the bull

>Gaming as a hobby should be dropped during your 20's
Someday you'll turn 30 and realize nothing has changed. You'll feel exactly like you did when you were 20. Just calmer.

People still get married?
What the fuck for?

Honestly, I just fuck random girls. I lift weights, run, play music, write, etc, so if some slag I pickup gives me a hard time about gaming, I give them the boot.

>vanilla guild back in 2005 had married guys and their wives in it
>look at the vanillafriends website
>they're coming back the absolute mad lads

>getting married in 2019
hmm no

She's the one, user. She wouldn't steal everything that's bolted down and the bolts.

Jesus Christ, what is it with all the beta cucks?

I'm 33, married, my son has been born 2 months ago and I built a myself a cool mancave with 65' OLED and 7.2.4 ATMOS sound system.

Wife gets angry at me sometimes because I need my alone time, but she gets its my hobby.

She has her horse riding, I have my games and we still find time for both (tho she does not lately, since pregnancy for obvious reasons).

>..should be......

Brilliant.

This is why white women love black men.

Attached: BLACKED.png (590x598, 565K)

Attached: bye white genes.png (1244x1138, 2.69M)

At this point it's nothing but tradition or family pressure

Attached: fartgirl backstory.jpg (1604x6750, 1.74M)

i am 30 and plenty changed for me, i hardly enjoy vidya at all now and rather lurk here from time to time, i'm not even in a relationship and work consumes most of my time

damn that lil nigga grew up fast

>".. she allowed..."
You've already lost

why do they still post something THIS pathetic to the public?

>square meters
Classic yurocucks.

Shlomo needs his diamonds sold

Atleast they get their tiny cuckshed unlike Americans

I understand this is a phonecuck shitpost but
>censored name
this is over the line

fuck cheaters

what are you gonna do tough guy, call him a cuck in a private message?

hot.

What are you trying to say, yurotard? Murricans have far larger houses.

Based nignogs taking out the trash

>horse riding
Imagine marrying a horse girl and calling other people beta cucks.

Toll: Partially paid

I’m 34 but I date a 25 year old and I will never marry. Take the DiCaprio pill my zoomer disciples

why do guys allow this shit? Providing for a family but letting the wife have complete and total control over 99.9% of the house, with your interests and desires being relegated to some tiny corner cubbyhole or "mancave", like being exiled to the fucking garage.

Attached: boomer snake.png (403x373, 55K)

>yeah these are totally the same two women trust me bro

this only happens if you played shitty vidya originally

This only works if you are very good looking and also don't have balding hairlet genetics. The majority of guys can't pull off the whole "age like fine wine" thing.

>Indiana
Never stood a chance desu famalamajam.

Fucking subhumans

>horse girl
She love touch horse penis

If you're emotionally dependent to the woman, and she's a bitch, she's gonna abuse her position of power.
It's the fucking same with roles reversed, and it arguably even more frequent. It all depends on who loves who more.

If she actually grew up on a farm then she's based and probably redpilled. But if she grew up off a farm and visits like twice a week, and doesn't do any manual labor, that how you know she's insane.

Attached: 1527869921269_0.jpg (2540x3632, 2.32M)

>TFW 26 and games don't interest me anymore

Attached: 1563802214500.webm (484x524, 995K)

But it's not something I only see with a small minority of couples. Literally every single one is wife having complete control over every inch of the house, and the husband having the shit-tier areas of the house like basement or garage for what he wants.

>30 year old male single that lives for his job
Damn, suicidefuel

yeah she rides those horses

Well that's just cultural roles you're talking about then, the man works and spend time outside, and the wife cleans the house and spend more time in it so she has more say in how to manage it

God that is sad to look at

It's not linked to age, it's just that when you hit 30 most people have a job, and job drain you mentally, when you come home you're only able to play vapid games like heartstone or do passive activities like watching stuff

I'm 35, single, and living off investments. As long as I don't knock anyone up I shouldn't need to ever work again. All I do is lift, hike, cook, and play vidya and D&D with friends. I'm not sure any woman, even a perfect one, is worth risking this for.

Attached: 1561594434937.gif (480x380, 205K)

Tax and insurance reasons child

>36, married, 2 kids
>Play games together as family

Bitches ain't shit.

I guess it varies. I have a soul-draining job too, and sure, I burn time doing shit like browsing Yea Forums. But I still find time for games daily.

How do you interpret her as actually wanting to fuck them? She was desperate and thought if she gave in they would let her live.

>tfw 25 and just quit my job because i got sick living only for my job
god damn and to think i couldnt wait to grow up when i was younger.

BUT HOES AND TRICKS

Fortunately most people grow out of their fedora phase

Because you dumb faggot. No one wants to see your fucking video games and figurines strewn all over the house. Keep that shit relegated to one room. It is tidier that way.

nope we both play a ton and we each have a room dedicated to gaming

Not to sap away some more hope, but it's true. I'm single and live next door to my parents, but time flies by because work eats up my life. After my parents die, I'm gonna go full NEET until I run out of money and then kill myself. I want them to at least die with the illusion that I was happy and successful.

I got my gf to start playing games with me so i dont think ill have this problem

So true. When you spend all day working the last thing you want is to face more challenges, you just want to unwind and let go

LICK ON DEZE NUTS AND SUCK A DICK

Hahaha oh to be naive again

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 12K)

but garages and basements are cool

>She has her horse riding
You just KNOW

Made me spit my drink out holy fuck

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

damn, sounds comfy. what did you invest in?

He's going to regret that fucking chair in a few weeks

Im not white but posting this is weird. If i had a white wife and she posted stuff like that i would be weirded out.

I'm only 27 but I still find time and energy to play almost daily even after 10 hour shifts working half inside half outside carrying ladders and tools. Honestly I almost enjoy games more now that I can't spend all day every day on them. If your job drains you so much that you can't even play games at the end of the day maybe it's time to take a look at why you have such low mental/physical every to begin with.

About what?

They dont need to take a look. Ill tell them why. Low Test.

she had a black boyfriend before she was killed

Banks after 2009, then real estate, and now I just coast on VTSAX.

Im literally saving thousands in taxes now after ticking the “married” box. It’s stupid but fuck it, whatever.

It's honestly really depressing seeing stuff like this. Their fault for getting married while in a horrible relationship I guess.

And? How is that relevant to the picture at hand. The implication in the post is that she wanted to fuck them.

Imagine getting robbed by like 4 niggers, then having watch your wife get fucked by them, and then them making you a widow. Christ that would be a bad day.

>Im not white
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Turning that soon and I'm just selective as fuck now. Most shit I drop after 30 minutes but a handful of shit I like I'll play like a full time job.

No?

Yes

Don't finish statements with question marks? It, like, makes you sound like a valley girl?

This is pretty true

>lurk here

That's worse than playing video games, no idea why faggots dont realize this.

Seethe

That's called being a filthy casual

>not marrying your bro for tax benefits
>also adopting soon for tax benefits
What are you gay faggot?

I’d be seething if I wasn’t white

>faggots
There's your answer

Gaming is for children. 20 isn't the cutoff.
When someone says, "you should stop gaming by 20", I just take that as a person that is almost 20 that still games but wants to stop.

>get married
>get tons of tax savings

>don't get married
>get treated like you are married anyways by the government but without the tax breaks

It's an obvious choice.

Yet you’re here right this fucking moment. It’s honestly more sad to post here than playing games.

t 17yo zoomer incel

>getting married the modern day way to cuck yourself into giving a woman half of your shit because she has a vagina
i get you pulled this from plebbit but what did you expect from a leftist censorship shithole full of basedboys and beta males?

>feeding a hole

you just know

Imagine being the girl (male) your couple, how would you off yourself when you realize it?

>he didn't get an absolutey overpaid do-nothing-job straight out of uni

>28
>just bought vr
>slapping parts into my pc as I see fit
>gaming between 12 hour shifts and loads of time off because I get 40+ hours ez
>fit cause military
>GI bill payed for school
>Probably never going to get married
You did take the easy route right user?

Attached: chovy_dab_gif.gif (1577x948, 774K)