Was he right?

Was he right?

Attached: 244584e7e8808b9b938999b42e885d83.jpg (480x560, 166K)

yes, biggest red pill in gaming

YOU'RE NOT WRONG, MARCHE! YOU'RE JUST AN ASSHOLE!
Mewt's fragile... he's very fragile.

Walk shit, get hit.

Yes and is not even a matter of escapism. You can try escapism by yourself as long as it doesn't hurt others. But what Mewt did was basically create an illusion at the expenses of the people in town lives, whats more he changed their life not only to random npcs that would pay tribute to him and his daddy, some of these town people were zombified.
Is a matter of creating an illusion using a bunch of people's reality (without their consent) to have a good time, Marche stopped all of that nonsense.

What happens when he gets dissatisfied with the soul-sucking salaryman job that, statistically, he's gonna end up with? Does he convince himself that the so-called real world is an illusion too, start a doomsday cult, and hijack a bomb?

Was he right in destroying the world? Yes, since it literally killed people. He was still a cunt and definitely a villain tho. He literally never gave a single shit about anyone, not even his own brother and immediately decided that he was gonna take them all home by force. He never even tried to leave by himself nor did he try to save the world. Marche is a cunt.

innocent people got turned into ghouls and abomination. So yes. If mewt had his world for himself then fuck him and leave him there to suffer his loneliness

He stopped his world from staying a monster-ridden wasteland where childhood bullies are turned into undead husks and legal gangsters have turf wars in civilized towns. Not to mention the corrupt government.

Completely right.

What world he destroyed it was all an illusion and it was all there intact when he and his friends left and he did in fact saved everyone by returning everything back to normal.

He is 100% in the right and I hate this retarded fucking meme that "Marche was the true villain" made up by fucking retarded children who took personal offense at a game for children saying that basing your entire world around escapism isn't healthy.

Where's the pizzacutter?

>Everyone thinks they got isekai'd
>lol no actually the world got twisted into something horrible

The real problem was that he was all for destroying everyone's fun/the world BEFORE he learned all of this and that he was retroactively right for doing it.

Wasn't the world inherently unstable and was going to be destroyed anyways?

Only after Marche destroyed the crystals did things become unstable.

Also these threads are prefect example of reddit's take over. Old Yea Forums would agree Marche is the villain, today it's nothing but 'he did nothing wrong'.
And the arguments are as flimsy as ever.

Nevermind that people's lives got turned upside down without their consent, right?

Just like real life, also no way you can't tell they didn't willing become them.
Like the bullies becoming zombies and vampires, what kid wouldn't jump at that prospect?

@471851819
alright you got me for a while, no more yous for you.

>Becoming a hot Rabbit is somehow a bad thing now

Wasn't Marche being a villain a normie opinion?

>he

No one died. Play the game

People died in the Jagd. Think about it.

No, because everything can be considered an "escapism" in the grande scheme of things.

>children saying that basing your entire world around escapism isn't healthy.
The issue is that the game handled it very poorly, Marche's rational has nothing to do with the people who were transformed or how everyone was going to get their souls absorbed if they stayed, he didn't even know any of that. Instead he just makes everyone go back simply because he preferred the old world. The game doesn't even show escapism to be bad, none of the characters experience any problems directly related to trying to escape from whatever issue they had.

After everything goes back to normal and Mewt's dad gets his life back on track, there's no reference to people dying in their sleep or something like that.

No, normies struggle to make a distinction between protagonist and hero.

The crystals themselves caused instability, which was how Marche found out about them in the first place. Have any marche villain memers actually played this game?

Were they even aware they were in a new world? Haven't played the game in years so I can't remember, but I imagine there would've been plenty of people who wanted to go back to the old world if they were aware of their circumstances.
Honestly, outside of being an OP isekai protag, I wouldn't have any desire to go to another world myself. The modern world is too comfortable.

>I imagine there would've been plenty of people who wanted to go back to the old world if they were aware of their circumstances.
Perhaps, but they weren't. Only Marche and his friends knew at first, and eventually Mewt's dad remembered. Babus also finds out but he never gains any sort of memory of the other world like Mewt's dad did.

Attached: 1517501766537.jpg (1686x1052, 945K)

Yes.

Mewt was fucking over a lot of people with his shitty reign, choosing to hide in his fantasy realm instead of enduring and growing with the hardships of life.

Attached: 1410200013349.png (333x266, 99K)

So...a bunch of people were trapped in another world with no way of even knowing they were living a false life, is what you're telling me?
Cause you're really not helping your case on Marche being a villain here.

>Cause you're really not helping your case on Marche being a villain here.
I never said Marche was wrong, I said the problem was his rationale. I even listed other reasons why it would be a good idea to change the world back.

His brother had the excuse of being more naive and short sighted. In the long run, it would have been healthier to accept his condition and move on, it's not like his family didn't cared for his well being.

Attached: 85e.png (853x481, 468K)

Only people who never played the game think he's a villian. The game spells it out for you that the world is fake

>The game doesn't even show escapism to be bad, none of the characters experience any problems directly related to trying to escape from whatever issue they had.
Are we ignoring the killing, the corrupt goverment, the dangerous beasts, the fucked up law system, and people's desire to break the rules? The escapism world obviously sucked ass and Marche saw plenty of it. Mewt not giving a shit would make more sense since he spent most of his time dicking around in the palace, surrounded by people who did the dirty work for him.

Yeah. In a pure autistic moralfag sense, Marche was right. As a brother? He's a dickhead, and Mewt will certainly resent him for the rest of his life. Sorry, but I would sacrifice all you cunts if it meant my brother could be guaranteed a happy life.

>killing
Only in Jagds which means that its actually safer than the real world.
And what did the corrupt government even do? All those laws were just in regard to clan fighting and mostly in response to Marche fucking things up.

No. There is literally nothing wrong with escapism. Reality is worthless.

Mewt doesn't need to live in a fantasy world to live a happy life

The laws didn't worked and were often overkill. At the very beginning of the game we see some dude get arrested for just using an item. If you played the game you will remember the levels where laws would do retarded shit like not allow you to use certain weapons or not be able to attack monsters (which would be conveniently placed on the same level). It was all very arbitrary and even the NPCs complained about them. It's also good to remember that Mewt was a tyrant and fucked over his own people just because he felt like it.

Them you have the Jagds, whose very existence mock Mewt's incompetence on top of just being another shitty extreme.