Zero graphical changes compared to Quantum Break

>zero graphical changes compared to Quantum Break
Is this another bomb from Remedy?

Attached: Ahti_the_janitor_323-min.png (3840x2160, 3.35M)

piece of shit game

just another tech demo, they should finally make a videogame

>powers
>shooting like they always do well
>supposedly Metroidvania like where 2 people can go off in different directions and get powers that unlock different other areas and little hidden things
The biggest selling point of the game hasn't been shown off at all, which would be the level design and power/gun upgrade acquisitions

Why does this guy look like Aidan Gillen?

They didn't model so good

Attached: Max-PAyne.jpg (800x450, 251K)

wait it's a co-op game? wtf

Its not co-op, the game is apparently so open that you can have a very different experience for hours on end than someone else.

>MUH GRAPHIX

Attached: 1547881200163.jpg (474x531, 55K)

It looks blurry and shitty, Doom Eternal looks 1000x better

It looks really janky. It won't be worth $60.

Won't be worth $0 lol

Fuck this thread. It's shit like this that kept me from playing quantum break (which is amazing) for years. Stop shitting on everything you mingers

Attached: 1561990758620.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Quantum Break was amazing? How so? Blurry, soft graphics, eyesore 'movies' between chapters, dogshit meme story. Garbage gameplay too

CIA has seen better days

Quantum Break didnt have raytracing though?

Attached: 058f3a8ac108d81f3b39c0d8e3a69f83.jpg (1917x1005, 749K)

I hate how fucking washed out many of the modern games are. What happened to clean, crisp lighting? Games look so dull and foggy visually nowadays like holy fuck it's annoying.

>Remedy is going to make Quantum Break again with the exact same flaws and when people point out it is the same shit and terrible they are going say that they just can't handle a strong woman protagonist and they knew that their choice to make the MC a woman and the subject matter would result in close minded people not liking it

I'm calling it right now. They are going to try and hide the fact its literally Quantum Break 2 with all of its flaws and more behind "You hate women" despite people shitting on Quantum Break for years because they are incompetent fuckwads.

only retards seething about muh live action cutscenes shit on qb tho

Attached: quantum break3.webm (854x640, 2.77M)

Nah, Remedy have never been retarded SJWs before, and I dodn't see them jumping on the bandwagon with this game.

>meme story
what does this even mean
qb's story is better than tv and most movies

Daily reminder that Yea Forums is full of wannabe poltician faggots who are mad that there’s a female protag

I enjoy every remedy game :)