I dare you to post a more perfect roster

I dare you to post a more perfect roster.

Attached: HW.jpg (1280x720, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KYRp9vlxYW8
youtube.com/watch?v=o6AY_5UyHR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ruto over saria
>no vaati or groose

wheres Saria and Vaati though?

A lot of there move sets suck ass.

>>ruto over saria
Like I said, perfect

Crapcom sued KT. Not their fault

Yeah, shame about the gameplay.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYRp9vlxYW8

I don't understand why Tetra is so low. I'd swear by her being better than a bulk of the C-Tier.
He got it right that Swords > Trident though

Attached: 69712399_p24.jpg (609x461, 95K)

>groose
But don't you know how beloved Fi is?

>Link
>Link's fish waifu
>who
>Link's toon pirate waifu
>Link's princess waifu's nursemaid
>who-the-fuck-cares
>Link's loli waifu's adult form
>Link's father-in-law
>Link's princess waifu's reverse-trap form
>Link's loli waifu
>Link's shota form
>Link's bird waifu
>Link's OC waifu's good side
>dickhead
>Tingle
>Link's dream waifu
>Link's princess waifu
>Link's sexbot
>Link's rule 63 form
>Link's toon princess waifu
>Link's nemesis
>Link's sexbot's counterpart
>Majora Skullkid
>Link's Lorule form
>Brorunia
>Link's OC waifu's evil side
>Link's toon form
>Link's nemesis' Lorule form
>another who

Pretty good I must say

This. I normally enjoy these kinda games but this one was boring as fuck.

I'd drop Wizzro and Volga, also the ALBW characters who kind of felt like an advert. I'd add Agahnim, Saria, Nabooru, Vaati. And the Champions obviously, or at least Revali. Mipha could have a good moveset, I don't really care for Urbosa but Riju stands little chance.
Maybe Makar as a joke

I kinda wish all the WW characters had a alt where they were on par with everyone else's design. Though they would probably have to have a completely different bone structure.

Attached: Ganondorf_Windwaker_Costume_%28Hyrule_Warriors%29.png (2781x2074, 3.62M)

It should be a compromise. The toon style still lends a distinct charm to the designs

Attached: 39065097.jpg (1899x1343, 713K)

I would be interested in a realistic Tetra/Zelda. Link probably wouldn't look that distinct though.

>Ruto over Saria
>Not mentioning the Deku spear which would be perfect for Saria going to Lana.

Volga and Wizzro were both pretty good, although I did find Wizzro boring to play as, also Twinrova/Koume & Kotake would have been great

>No Agahnim
>No Nabooru
>No Twinrova
>No Groose
>No Vaati
>No Onyx
>No Veran
>No Four Sword weapon for Toon Link
But most importantly
>No Gwonam

I want Saria and Mipha

Attached: 1350955053671.jpg (736x1000, 117K)

>Disgusting fish creature over an eternal loli
Yikes...

>Lolifag
Don't you have a panda thread to cry in?

>Skull Kid doesn't drop the moon whatsoever.
>The Great Fairy Link moveset does though, a fucking Hookshot does too.
>NO playable MAJORA at ALL.
>Those goddamn chimes on literally all of Skull Kid's attacks.
And most disappointing and offensive, in my opinion.
>Great Fairy's breasts are not triangular.

>>NO playable MAJORA at ALL.
Skull Kid is Majora. His description in the game is "Majora's Puppet"

Why would they be triangles now?

>No Twinrova
Really. All that waifuh shit and not even her? And it could have worked so well with the fire and ice theme.

>every assistant character even when they don’t make sense
>fucking agitha, really?
>no saria, despite including ruto and darunia, give sarias moveset to the faggot oc
>young link doesn’t use his masks at all, just fierce diety garbage
I don’t think I’ve ever been so disappointed in a roster tbqh, the only character I genuinely liked was Daphnes and his moveset wasn’t that interesting.

>>young link doesn’t use his masks at all, just fierce diety garbage
What good are they when Deku, Goron, and Zora movesets are already in the game?

It definitely got a lot better with the DLC. I busted my nuts triple for Skull kid, Twili Midna and Marin announcements. I also love they bothered to include Fi. Wish they kept it going with more ridiculous choices. I was convinced for a while we were going to get the old man as a secret characte, just sort of my own head logic. But seriously that game needed characters from the DS games, Oracles, Minish Cap, Four Swords or AOL. I would have loved to kick ass as a shovel wielding Rosa, boat summoning Linebeck, claw swinging Byrne or even more off the fucking rails choices like Boxing Blano, Ricky and Thunderbird. They totally should've gone there.

>toon zelda
>bugurl
>gayerhim
>gaynondorf
>zant
>raviolio
>OCs
>fuck Fi
a good chunk of this roster is shit

Fuck I forgot about Agitha. I mean aside from TPs characters all being relatively forgettable, they could have at least gone for one that made sense as a fighter and was part of the main plot.

Attached: Ashei.png (189x496, 129K)

>>toon zelda
This had better be bait

Attached: 59360099_p1.png (646x700, 571K)

The last peg on the bottom should have been groose

i'm more angry that young link doesn't use fierce deity in smash bros

His inclusion on the roster as a clone is sickening

the last space bothers me. Could we get character creator ala Empires in that space? I want to make an edgelord elf that wields a katana.

>Agitha instead of Ashei or Hero's Shade

Attached: eye roll.gif (267x200, 2.19M)

Majora is the boss, user. Skull Kid just wears Majora.

>Why would they be triangles now?
I don't know, it just feels wrong to see them normally.

But it's still his power. Majora's wrath could perhaps be a boss but it has no need to be its own character

Good

Isn't Majora the unseen person who makes the mask?

Majora is the mask. An evil mask.

Needs CD-I Link

>Gwonam

Attached: 1555568190710.jpg (616x478, 55K)

Let us.
youtube.com/watch?v=o6AY_5UyHR4

>but it has no need to be its own character
Why? It would be a very unique moveset and a fun character in the same vein as Zant. They didn't need a lot of characters, like Agitha or Volga for example, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be (or that they aren't) a good addition.

The mask, or the entity inside I guess.

kino

Attached: 3CC7A1E3-02E2-4193-B9EE-42C7E2D0050E.gif (400x224, 2.84M)

>pick Hero's Shade
>super move is helmsplitter into finishing blow

Attached: 1441472685498.jpg (560x560, 61K)

Its core powers are already repesented by skull kid. He has multiple attacks that reference the Majora boss fight

i hate that skull kid's moveset is so appropriate yet so annoying. like yeah, skull kid is annoying, you got it omega force, now can i uh, turn these fucking toot sounds off please

what about these bad boys

Attached: 1534625647072.jpg (1200x810, 173K)

It's okay, but only after the DLC finished.
>Agitha in the base game before Skull Kid or even Tingle
>The original game stuck with only three games because 'reasons', limiting the already small roster
>Villains weren't initially playable if I remember
>No Saria to complete the elemental trio, her weapon potentially snatched away by the OC donut
>Said donut has three weapons in the base game, Zelda had to get DLC for her third and Ganondorf for a second weapon
>Cia, Volga and Wizzro are how you do OC's by basing them off enemies, Lana and Linkle are how you don't do them, Japan didn't care for any of them
The roster needed Nabooru, Saria, Rauru, Twinrova, Hilda, Ashei and Groose to at least be fantastic. Right when they were getting some good picks in, the DLC finished. Yuga, Toon Zelda and Ravio saved the game for me. If PW4 is coming, I hope they do a HW2 too.

Attached: Rauru_frontal_render.png (212x279, 55K)

I still remember the glorious salt when Skull Kid got fucked in the MM DLC. Granted I was salty as fuck when the base game didn't have Tetra.

I was so excited when they revealed Agitha, I thought I was the only person who liked that NPC so it was nice to see her be recognized. But then I actually played as her and she has hands down one of the least fun movesets oh my fucking god

Her damage output is really bad and it doesn't help she has some of the more difficult missions in Adventure mode.

Attached: 1421451051332.png (1022x499, 747K)

the problem with skull kid is that

A. he is only "himself" in the opening prologue, but pretty much all encounters with him after that are the Mask's spirit just dragging Skull kid's body around. this makes him like two characters at once
B. the iconography surrounding skull kid has been milked to DEATH in hyrule warriors. the lv2 hookshot can just pull the Moon down repeatedly, at will. he's in fierce deity's special attack with the Moon again. Great Fairy also crushes everything with the Moon. like damn this Moon is getting the fuck around.

so then they add skull kid-- not Majora-Skull Kid, but prologue Skull Kid-- and they must have been like "what does he actually do? well he blew on the ocarina and laughed a couple times in the opening, let's do that" and then that is his entire moveset

this is why i am glad he didn't get added to smash because it would have been stupid and unsatisfying just like it was in HW

Skull Kid does not fight like Majora at all though? No whips, no moon walking, no erratic/uncanny movements, no mask based powers or much of anything you see in the boss fight.
Though if you want to get technical then I guess given the fact that all Skull Kid's powers are Majora's own he does fight like him (minus the fairies), but that's splitting hairs.

>no onox

Attached: onox.jpg (474x687, 48K)

This is why I hate the MM fanbase, nothing is good enough for you people

His C3 is from Majora's Mask, and his C4 is from Majora's incarnation

Needs more Links.
>no Minish Cap Link

>nothing is good enough for you people
I'm just really not a fan of the dooting, and it sucks that his moveset is almost entirely monotone dooting. Constant repetitive noises are kind of a peeve of mine.

I'm playing this game right now and the forced Tingle missions sort of make me want to suicide.

Attached: No tingle.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

I main Tetra, you learn to tune out the weird noises

I don't remember running into too many of those. Forced Lana on the other hand...

like if he could play short 3 note songs with it during combos or something at least that would be somewhat tolerable but he really just keeps playing that one single note because muh reference

Attached: 1461630116078.png (767x720, 755K)

The implication could be that he doesn't know how to play the Ocarina

i get that. i just wish they had more to work with

It would have been the coolest shit ever for Skull Kid to have another weapon where it's just Majora itself that morphs between it's different phases. You'd have a big mix of the Spinner, Cia, Midna, and Skull Kid all mushed into one monstrosity

I still don't see how anyone could complain given the conscious effort not to repeat anything in the base game (Toon Link really got fucked by this thinking with the Wind Waker and Deku Leaf taken from him)

That's what they should have done, given him an alt moveset centered totally around majora without any ocarina tooting, and then given his default moveset some non-majora focused specials.

>no champions
>no capcom characters like veran or onox
That said, this is a pretty damn fine roster. Its mind blowing to me how different every Link feels yet in Smash, we have 3 versions of basically the same thing.

Attached: Pretty Good.jpg (1920x782, 77K)

>People still defend Hackurai's handling of the Zelda series
Here's what we'd have if he cared

Attached: Zeldareps.png (336x55, 42K)

How would a Majoraless moveset on Skull Kid be any good?

>No characters from OOA/OOS and Minish Cap
Would've been perfect otherwise.

The lack of sleeve physics hold this outfit back from perfection

see

because it would allow majora to be a fuller more interesting moveset on its own as a sub-weapon of skull kid

link gets like twenty goddamn weapons and everyone else barely gets shit

I loved Lana and played her whenever possible. The book and spear were great, and the gate was stupid fun. She was my highest level character, above Link.

Majora isn't that interesting as to need its own dedicated moveset

>link gets like twenty goddamn weapons and everyone else barely gets shit
Because most characters are one-offs in the series

>Majora isn't that interesting as to need its own dedicated moveset
>the boss with three separate forms would be less interesting than as one or two attacks that Skull Kid somehow consciously uses

>spear were great,
>The spear
How?

Attached: 1496348778831.jpg (552x413, 19K)

>Crapcom sued KT. Not their fault
When did that happen?

They're Nintendo games though and fully owned by them, I can't imagine KT would be that petty. It's probably more like nobody gives a shit about the Oracles and Minish Cap.

I'd say Zelda's worthy of at least eight reps, but that is a very balanced roster. Well done.

Skull Kid could use his flute and some of the Deku items along with some of the stuff the Skull Kid in TP uses.

Where the fuck was he?

Attached: 1200px-SS_Groose_Artwork.png (1200x2398, 2.56M)

>Skull Kid doesn't drop the moon whatsoever.
This is literally wrong. Did you even play the game? He has a combo which drops the moon and im pretty sure his green meter thingy does too.

>It's probably more like nobody gives a shit about the Oracles and Minish Cap.
The Hyrule warriors DLC packs each focused on on different handhe;d games. It can't be a coincidence that anything relating to Capcom was skipped

I did Link(BotW)/Zelda(LttP)/Ganondorf(OoT) and then once character from MM/WW/TP/SS. I'd pick Tetra if I were to fill an eighth slot

Nobody would play it. His puppet attack is the one shitty thing in his current set

>nobody gives a shit about the Oracles and Minish Cap.
This. Nintendo seems to prefer NOT referencing the Capcom-made games as much as possible.

Roster aside, whatd did you guys think of Hyrule Warriors and it's subsequent re-releases?

It had great long range options (the gust of wind specifically) and the full combo with the exploding ice destroyed weakness gauges. I loved that weapon more than the book. I wish the icicles came out sooner like the cubes did so you could combo into them more. Setting them up like traps was fun.

what? Majora on it's own is batshit insane and would make for a pretty entertaining character moon walking over waves of enemies. Skull Kid is one of my favorite characters to use but it sucks that they weren't able to go all out with Majora's power

I'm still playing it and having fun

You're the first person I've ever seen defend it

this, i wanted him to have the catapult as a super, and his normal moveset could have used the birds

Just cheese his in two player mode and ditch his ass in a corner.

it's both great and frustrating because they got some of their best designs they've ever had and it's agonizing knowing we're never going to see them in these forms again.

Still seems like a case of not leaving well-enough alone. I can make similar arguments with other characters on the roster, but that doesn't mean what we have isn't good like some other anons are saying

Honestly, even though the Switch version is supposed to be the definitive edition i still wanted more DLC

Base game was okay. I was more relieved when I could get the characters from the 3DS game and didn't have to double dip. If Definitive Edition had some more to it, It'd be in my collection now.

KT HATES Capcom, vaati was created by capcom, do the math.

it doesn't help that the roster doesn't LOOK finished. they couldn't even be bothered to make it symmetrical?

K-T has nothing to do with it. Nintendo owns everything Capcom made for Zelda, but it doesn't mean they like using what they made.

I mean, Nintendo doesn't like using what Capcom made even though they own it all.

what are you arguing for here? It would be great to see all characters used to their fullest and pointing out examples doesn't mean I'm not content with what we have already. There's nothing wrong with wanting more than well enough

Can't wait for them to leave the UA3 roster assymmetrical too. That stuff really bugs me.

Cpapcm created vaati, it doesn't matter if Nintendo own him, capcom made him.

How big is the digital version of Definitive Edition?

you want to know what's REALLY bothering me?

Soulcalibur 6 has one spot left in the season pass for Cassandra at the bottom, but the center of the CSS has a special fancy looking empty spot that someone is obviously intended to go on, but they don't seem to have any plans to add more.

Which is exactly why Nintendo will never use him or any other Oracle/Four Sword character. They're not considered "pure" Zelda characters to Nintendo.

There were more datamine names for a potential season pass 2, but they were all in code. I believe the 6 were "Yellow", "Reptile", Stone, Shout, Star, and Snow

Aeon and Setsuka are likely in there, Stone is almost certainly Rock, but really i just want to know what could make that reserved center spot so special if it's not for Inferno

Inferno is already in there, my guesses would be Edge Master, Algol, or a new guest

But I think it's annoying when you're complaining over something not being perfect rather than it of being of poor quality

Shouldn't you want characters to be as good as they can possibly be? I think most of the characters are handled super well in this game which is why I think even more it's a missed opportunity we didn't get to see everything Majora can do. The moves Skull Kid does take from Majora are what I enjoy the most about him, it's fun as hell to go braindead with the laser beams

But I could do this for the bulk of the roster. It's unfair to expect the team to be as big of a fanboy for your main as you are

I always go physical for my switch games

You're gonna have to start explaining yourself then, Majora sticks out to me because as said it's just scratching the surface of what Majora can do. This is a game about fan service too thought i'd let you know that

God I've spent hundreds of hours on this shit and still haven't finished any of it. So much fucking GAME!

Almost all of them have a second or 3rd playable. Only a few of the quizzes have him go solo, and even those you can just power level past them for the most part. Tingle's Ballon bomb attack juggles near endlessly though if you time it right, and even if it doesn't catch, if you've at least get him 2 stages of bypassing guard the chip on it is insane.

Tingles biggest issue though is that every other attack has just -trash- damage ratio's, so even if he had say a 500 weapon and what not, he would still just not deal -enough- damage. So you're kinda forced to just cheese with his only good attack.

>Majora sticks out to me because as said it's just scratching the surface of what Majora can do
In the game or in some sort of head canon. Skull Kid does what I most remember Majora doing which is shooting lasers and energy balls. Majora's is honestly the worst final boss in the 3D games and I don't see what memorable attack it had that simply must be in

I can't, Hyrule Warriors unironically had such a fucking god tier roster
Easily one of my favorite Warriors games, I have no fucking clue how KT went from Hyrule Warriors when it came to Nintendo Warriors games to Fire Emblem Warriors

Attached: 1557751642787.jpg (1007x739, 684K)

13GB user.

This honestly. The fish is ugly and shit

Attached: 1556649544496.jpg (1000x402, 95K)

Why was Midna's voice changed? Disappointed but still fapped.

Attached: kZDqPJY.jpg (920x632, 294K)

170 feels like too much sometimes, but it's probably just because I am not too familiar with Japanese history or the Three Kingdoms that it feels like overkill.

>No Mega Man

JS3 when

Attached: JUS Roster.png (471x1396, 378K)

I'm neutral on the Saria thing, but I do wonder what the thought process was for that. Maybe they wanted the Water Temple over Kokiri Forest?

All toon Links are the same

>Introduces Frank West, Dante, Wesker, Joe, Vergil, Phoenix Wright, Spencer and Nemesis for Capcom, and Deadpool, Iron Fist, Rocket, Nova, Taskmater and Phoenix for Marvel

It was worth it for me. It would have been 11/10 with Gene and Cyclops

Bought the season pass on launch day and had a blast, felt absolutely cucked when they announced the 3DS version (which required you to buy it just to get the characters on the real version) and then announced yet another version on Switch. Fuck outta here Nintendo, I'm not triple dipping. I might pick up the Switch version if I see it below £20 or so but knowing Nintendo games that'll never happen.

Attached: 1411834521404.png (320x120, 6K)

You probably shouldn't be getting into arguments over things you know little about or don't remember anything about then should you. If you don't remember or care about what he does than maybe that's why you don't you get why people want it?

>No Gene
>No Masamune
>No Asura
>No Rival Schools rep
>FOUR Resident Evil reps when the only one anyone cares about is Wesker
>Reboot Spencer

I'm not a comicfag but that side looks solid, at least.

fpbp, also no Hilda but they put in Ravio lmao.

I don't remember as in it's not noteworthy. It's an expression of disappointment, not ignorance.

I just see it as the MM fanbase doing its usual routine of thinking they're better than everyone else. You want to talk about what I remember, I remember them demanding MM be remade on the Wii U after OoT got the 3DS

>dickhead
you mean pinhead

Needs Vaati, Groose, Saria, Linebeck, and the Postman

If there were clones, then Hilda too

>then Hilda too
She's an alt for Zelda

It's fuckin video games man of course you'll find autists in any community for them
>You want to talk about what I remember, I remember them demanding MM be remade on the Wii U after OoT got the 3DS
Because that would have been cool? I wish both those games got console remakes, more so with MM since that moon sure is a lot less intimidating on that tiny screen

k

Attached: 8mvc2._screen_2.jpg (640x448, 151K)

fuck off homo

But I fail to see how what was done with SKull Kid is somehow a betrayal of the character.

Tetra a cute

Attached: B8BB3CA4-50D7-4E9B-8A43-3B99E26B422D.jpg (606x556, 40K)

Wearing that outfit in a pirate setting is begging to get raped

speaking of hyrule warriors does anybody have the definitive edition for 3ds?
ive been thinking about getting it in the eshop for a while and want to know if its stripped down of any features

Attached: 1554512502951.png (927x1158, 324K)

I don't think that at all, it's their respect to keep him in character is why they couldn't have him do all of Majora's wacky stuff. I think it would be great to have this big meaty mutant mask flinging itself around and smacking everyone with a bunch of tendril attacks

The Capcom games were great though.

Wish Toon Link had the Fours Sword/Picori Blade as a weapon.

I would've made it a boss, not a character

Not really, but it looks like shit. It's playable otherwise

Do you mean legends +DLC? It's got basically everything the switch version has except for the BOTW costumes and the Ganon extra mode, it's a fine port if you don't mind the horrible visuals and bad framerate. That is if you have a new 3ds, if you have a regular one you're going to have a tough time with the framerate.

fire emblem warriors couldnt turn me away with its graphics so it shouldnt be too bad
new 3ds xl so its the best its gonna get
thanks for the info fellas

Attached: 1544324948328.jpg (780x646, 118K)

For this game or just in general?

In general

There is also the disadvantage of there being less enemies on screen than on the other vesions, but i believe they tried balancing for that.