GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but there already is a Microsoft rep! Steve can’t be in! Please stop posting this shit!!!
“No!”

Tsk, tsk... haven’t any of you learned by this point that no one cares about your made up rules? What ever happened to “no western characters” or “no characters with mature themes?” That’s right, Sakurai doesn’t give a shit! And with two dlc slots left, Steve is sure to make the cut thanks to his popularity in both the east and west! Everyone knows popularity sells, so why would Nintendo pass up on the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? Even Vergeben, the leaker who correctly predicted Banjo, still claims that there will be Minecraft content in Smash. Sure, Banjo may have gotten in first, but as they always say: “the best is saved for last!” But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1546933695265.png (960x540, 306K)

miobewdilvbailu;flv;peiw

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

You again? Shouldn't you be playing Minecraft or the ironic matter, Smash, since you care about the game soooooo much?

dead meme

based steveposter

Attached: 1546750870967.webm (1920x1080, 831K)

I miss Steveposting. Someone post the webm, you know which one.

Here’s your arcade rep, bros.

Attached: 9BAADAF8-84DE-42DC-9E7F-09BB538E2223.jpg (4000x1890, 1.67M)

How can you miss something that never fucking went away?

He’s in.

Attached: C9566EF2-BE41-47EF-B483-87FA0E498D88.png (220x337, 80K)

>471831509

No you

I want to put my dick in a blender while someone is humping me with a strap-on screwdriver while vomiting a mixture of blood and mountain dew that smells of stiff smegma carefully licked from a shower sinkhole while shitting doritos with hot sauce

/thread

what is this thing?

first day of summer?

Attached: potato.jpg (538x396, 96K)

Mmmyeah

this thread has been up for 20 minutes
hire me, mods

>471831509
Don't you know when to cut your losses and fuck off? So what if Steve gets in? By this point, it doesn't even matter. Hell, I'll even accept it ,if it gets you faggots to SHUT UP. I'm not even going to give you a (You), because you don't deserve the gratification.
>inb4 seething

Based Frogger. Have to ask, though, how would the Up Special be practical outside of recovery if it doesn't do damage?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 2.59.20 PM.png (3360x1506, 1.82M)

>I miss Steveposting.
No you don't, and you know it.

I mean, there are plenty of Up-Bs that don’t do damage already. This one is purely to gain a huge amount of distance in exchange for damage.

It's not even about who gets there at this point anymore Banjotard. We're here to claim the SMASH itself, not the roster.

Tears of disappointment? Do you actually think we care about your shitposting? We have our Bear and Bird in Smash Bros already

Listen, I'm a BanjoBro through and through, and it would be AWESOME if Steve got into Smash

In fact, I would've been happy if Steve got in over Banjo! That's how much I like Minecraft and Banjo Kazooie

Two of my favorite franchises in Smash? Yes please! I'm 100% down for that

Oh, and little Steveposter, just like SadPanda, your shitpksting will be lost to the sands of time

Try harder next time

Attached: Photo_1564171147456.png (1440x974, 1.55M)

>We have our Bear and Bird in Smash Bros already
Well no not really since it's optional non-canon DLC

Based autist

It's 4 in the afternoon.
>stevefag BTFO'd by father time himself
kek

Technically

>dumb murrikan thinks time only works for himself
what a loser.

dead meme

You honestly think Smash Bros has a fully fledged canon?? The only time it did was in Brawl and it hasn't been done again since!

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!
So by that logic, the only canon version of Street Fighter 2 is the original since the new characters were after thought to refresh the game! That's fucking stupid!

Banjo Kazooie are in as DLC from Phil Spencer himself wanting them in, and it will make Nintendo MONEY

Man it feels good to already have my character in. Now I can finally kick back and enjoy the show.

Attached: 1560732664622.jpg (1200x875, 184K)

this thread is just a daily reminder that smashfags are fucking autistic

Never fucking ever.
Bullshit.

no way

>literally didn't give a single shit when banjo got announced because the incessant shitstorm of repetitive rosterfaggotry completely drained me of any emotion

Attached: 1558143672273.png (160x162, 27K)

>pic related

Hoes Mad
Hoes Mad

Based ErdrickBro

I'll definitely be maining him, he looks awesome

Attached: 1563409137774.gif (359x270, 3.59M)

Technically, we won't have him until Fall.

>We're here to claim the SMASH itself, not the roster.
what

In what backwater country could OP live in where it's still morning?

>mariofag still in denial
kek

Why do people compare Stevefags to Porkyfags exactly?

>reddit spacing
cringe

forgot pic.

Attached: everyone is based.png (1870x244, 72K)

I dont think Ive seen anything more autistic than these Steve images and posters desu

I can't believe someone saved my shitty picture.

Shitposters desperate for Smash thread drama. Porkyfags generally don’t act like Stevefags at all

Stinky Steve, cope and seethe!
Dabbed on twice and still won't leave.
Stevies beg and cry forever.
Still no invite. NEVER! EVER!

They do? I never considered them even in the same ballpark. Like, in that image you posted, Porkyfag wasn't shitting on any one else, giving them their support instead.

Gruntilda was a Stevefag and you know it.

Am I the only who who thinks Steve might actually be a DLC character still? Like I get the OP is shitposting, but Steve is a popular 3rd party character. It seems like he'd be a safe pick for DLC.

If he's in development, he's in. I'll gladly wait for Banjo

>comparing shit to reddit

Are you even trying?

Attached: 1563855512746.png (480x360, 133K)

Litteral who.

>In what backwater country could OP live in where it's still morning?
I live in Japan.