Are you gonna download his mobile game?

Are you gonna download his mobile game?

Attached: 156115158320.jpg (312x479, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dbTUDtBH9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to download my dick into your moms vagana
lol

based? and redpilled?

>file size to small

No probably not, I am not much for mobile games. Is it anything special?

Nah. The story is pretty much Megaman Xtreme.

My phone don't have internet

Good, a megaman thread.
Did anyone save tooru nakayama's (mmz artist) old artworks from panda? With the way he draws girls I'm afraid that his art would be tagged as loli.

Attached: Ciel.(Megaman.Zero).full.1055836.jpg (516x886, 165K)

It seems like Maverick Hunter X with a new coat of paint + RPG elements. Also you can play as some girls from Command Mission.

So uh, no, not really. Might emulate it when it drops just to see, but I don't expect it to hold my attention very long.

My phone is piece of shit but if I get a new one I will give it a try. Phone games are not my thing.

if i do
it's for marino and cinnamon

Attached: CinnamonRO.jpg (740x1047, 650K)

I don't think it's worth it, user. It'll
be frustrating even trying to play it with a touchscreen.

Yes. I play mobile games on emulator anyway.

It would be really cute is Cinnamon uses her paws.

>it's just MegaMan X again
>No hint of the superior MMZ series or ZX
I'll pass

actually wonder how cinnamon will play
but her smacking people would work

youtube.com/watch?v=_dbTUDtBH9o

Attached: chara.png (1500x1328, 291K)

I already have Teppen, but I main Chun and am trying to make a Dante deck work. Charge Shot X is probably the #2 Hero after Spike Launch Nergigante though so he's got that going for him.

Zero is the only series in the timeline with a definitive beginning and end. X has an indefinite length of time until Elf Wars which bridge the two, and then they could make a fucking Elf Wars game if they wanted.

Attached: 1534533124034.png (525x550, 25K)

This is a gacha, so they could probably just put in MMZ Zero as a playable character or his Z saber as a weapon or something, among the other MMZ characters, doesn't have to be canon or anything.

Also they better hurry up with that elf wars game

Attached: 1564096590491.jpg (827x1169, 616K)

>his
the series belongs to girls now. such is gatcha

Gacha exploits fujos & gays just the same, and there's plenty of twink boys you can bait them with. The question is does the franchise have enough bara to bring in that crowd?

They would if they have bring Massimo in.

Attached: 1564101221268.jpg (750x750, 112K)

Playable Slash Beast and Magma Dragoon.

Of course. It actually looks fun wo far

Attached: 1563843996435.jpg (729x681, 150K)

A elf war game is a terrible idea. It would be too convoluted or just not satisfy the hype.

Attached: twitter.com rainytown0516 DRcwgpjVoAUKxHr.jpg orig.jpg (1200x603, 259K)

Does anyone have scan of these magazines?

It is a stupid idea. I don't know why people keep begging for it. The idea of it is great and people have built up the settings on their head for years that no one executing it will ever live up to it.
The Castlevania 1999 War is just as stupid.

All they have to do is make it non traditional. 1999 would be a 3dvania akin to Lol while elf wars would be a command mission title in order to adequately convey the narrative.

>CV 1999 could just be a 3D game like the PS2 titles which disappointed everyone, or the God of War clones which killed the series
>Elf Wars could just be like the single most disappointing Mega Man game in the franchise, the absolute slog of endless grinding that nobody wanted to play
I'll agree with user, it's a stupid idea.