Why was Yea Forums trying to convince me not to play this masterpiece?

Why was Yea Forums trying to convince me not to play this masterpiece?

Attached: downloadfile-13.jpg (570x400, 67K)

I told you to play it

If you think that's a masterpiece then play Origins and see all the shit they watered down

>lmao run for 70 hours
The only thing I regret more than playing this game is playing it back when I was a completionist who had to do fucking everything.

Could I play this at 4K60 with a 2070 super?

Yeah I'll play Origins if I want to see watered down gameplay!

I told you to play it too. It's worth the money. Not as good as DA:O, but still an entertaining game.

It's a 7/10 game like dragon's dogma. Except unlike DD (an 8/10 game) it actually has sequels that are 5/10.

Okay, this level of contrarianism is too much, even for Yea Forums

Attached: 1564153439845.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

>Press a button, something awesome happens!

Remember when bait was cleverly thought out and seemed like a genuine opinion instead of just the same meme sentence over and over.
I 'member.

Are the DLCs good enough to warrant a replay? I beat Inquisition at launch and it was a 6/10 Wrpg, would play again if the DLCs lifted the experience. Any decent mods out there?

The game is literally nu-bioware tier unoptimized and janky, but yes. I ran 4k60fps on a 2080 no problem, and that's with mods and max settings. Big thing is removing the fucktarded 30fps cap on pc, the game is headache inducing with all cutscenes/dialogues at 30fps when actual gameplay is 60. I also tried 4k60fps with a gtx 1070 but the fps slogged in the 40s.

Dogman has great combat/gameplay, whereas DA:I has shit combat/general gameplay loop (basically MMO style questing and combat vs fast action combat that is very free). Dogman is definitely a 7/10 like Inquisition but in very different ways and for different reasons. I know people like to pretend Dogman lore/story is deep but let's be real, besides for Grigori and the very end of the game 98% of Dogman's writing, world, lore, story, and quest design is completely inferior to DA:I's. This is coming from someone who thinks DA:I is a total sham too.

Wonder if with an enb and more tuned settings that would still be case. Also I remember that removing the 30 fps cutscene cap glitches some cutscenes and you need to restarts the game, I think it was with the very first cutscene that teleports to somewhere on the ass end of the map.

>Game is a solid 6 or 7 out of 10 when doing main story missions and interacting with characters at the base
>Required to explore the most generic, dull open-world environments that feel awful/slow to traverse, has thousands of collectables and flags to put down for poorly written fantasy lore dumps, and has so much space in between points of interest that you can really take in and notice how trees often aren't connected to the ground or how slow the horse is despite having speed lines
>Missions where you send your groups out take real time hours
>Hundreds of junk items you collect, alongside a crafting system that's atrocious to navigate, with a limited inventory requiring constantly sorting through menus to dump shit
>Half of the characters you travel with are outright obnoxious, the rest just boring

Dragon Age Inquisition is probably the best example of a game made lesser by focusing on the open-world trend. Everything suffers the second you get away from the main story, character interactions, and properly developed quests. I've literally started and stopped the game 8 times in an attempt to just force my way through it, with little success. Ironically, I get the actual inquisition base that is so hyped up, spend and hour just wandering around and talking to people, and have a blast. Then, I go back out into the new open world environments I just unlocked, and remember this is what the actual majority of the game is. It's abysmal. There are so few games I'd ask to be more linear, especially RPGs, but DA:I so poorly utilizes open world mechanics I wish it was a fucking hallway.

Everything is made to waste your time in this game

i liked it, but i also like wow and inquisition is basically a singleplayer mmorpg

>masterpiece

Attached: That+was+hilarious+_0d503600aabe6275de10fb2032e271fd.jpg (250x230, 10K)

>masterpiece
lol

Attached: mare package delivered.webm (1024x576, 1.75M)

The combat is pretty meh and while the series has always been clunky, its next level with this. It also has way too little "story" to each area. Felt like they made all these big areas just to have some kind of "open world" meme. That being said, I didn't actually hate it, I just found it mediocre. Most of the SJW shit Yea Forums complained about were single one minute scenes spread over a 60+ hour game.

This. You can blow through the whole game in an afternoon if you wanted. You're just going to hit a scaling wall so big you can't actually damage any of the mobs

I loved this game

I'm thinking about getting Kingdom Come: Deliverance now while its on sale but idk

Attached: 1558817796277.jpg (1071x606, 81K)

>masterpiece

Attached: 1377063745099.png (522x513, 39K)

It was a better Bully Solas simulator than an rpg

Did you play the DLC? It's honestly better than the rest of the game because you don't have to deal with open world busywork.

>not being a qt elf and romancing Solas

>masterpiece
I even enjoyed the game but, no.

Attached: funny filename goes here.webm (600x338, 410K)

it's a sub-par game and many people quit because they don't know you can leave the Hinterlands

reminder

Attached: dar.jpg (996x512, 99K)

Cassandra is completely ruined by inquisition

>cute
>big tits
>child bearing hips

wut?

Cassandra was my sisterfu until she went full racis at the elf temple.
Cucking Solas with Sera was hilarious, even though she looks like Courtney Love. I actually wound up genuinely not hating her.

Oh so you didn't play the game

Blackwall was alright

The "twist" was so fucking badly written I almost stopped playing.

Solas is a bitch-ass nigga and it's going to be so enjoyable crushing him.