Why does Yea Forums hate maximilian dood again? Just because he's rich?

Why does Yea Forums hate maximilian dood again? Just because he's rich?
The guy will revive KI alone

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-142542~2.png (1080x1509, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKQs9FRq20o
youtube.com/watch?v=L8rMIQQnXIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he's racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKQs9FRq20o

This

Attached: Max MonkaS.png (1500x803, 2.53M)

KI was mediocre and he's blatantly paid by them

CHINDER

I hate all ecelebs except Clint Stevens who I love.

He has an asian wife and they don't
Yea Forums love these sluts

Attached: who-is-ikumi-nakamura-ghostwire-tokyo-director.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

>has friends that play vidya with him
>plays vidya for a living
>has a nice wife that cooks for him
>zoomers determined to spend parents money on him

Gee user, I wonder why people from this miserable hole hate him.

maximilian dicksuckers fuck off. go throw more of your mom's money at this autistic fag who isn't even good at fighting games.

>Xbox

yikes

go back

>says nigger
Is Max /ourguy/???

why don't they just play it now? it's still a current gen game why wait for a rerelease

Fuck off nigger

Seems even more based than previously thought

how does he keep getting away with it?

Attached: re.jpg (387x375, 16K)

He is not based at all

youtube.com/watch?v=L8rMIQQnXIA

>Yells nigger
>gets away with it
Yeah, it's SUPER BASED!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Has to apologize and cry about it

He's unbased

He's the one that created the trailers for KI and did a lot of PR for the game. I honestly don't think he cares so much about the game but wants something he worked on to stay relevant because that's the only thing he's actually done and wants more exposure for whatever KI might be in the future. He wants for this game to grow because if it does he does so as well and if there's a sequel he wants to be in it just to have his name on it and people can shill more money and jerk him off for how "cool" he is

>he actually just wants another forgotten game on the switch
Cringe

The fact that he immediately shouts YES WE GOT IT right after is the funniest part.

i remember back when SFV was relatively new, people used to shitpost about Max because he is the face of normie secondaries in FGC and is the one most of them go to for FGC stuff even though he himself is kind of shit at fighting games.

He also has really annoying habits on his stream like just endlessly rambling on and on, taking long ten minute breaks where he doesn't even play and just talks to chat, etc

I don't think he's a bad guy or anything though. Pretty wholesome. Whoever did his stream intro animation also did a really good job.

KI SEQUEL PLEASE!

Attached: Spider Assassin.jpg (1600x986, 361K)

same but for vinesauce

>XCucks would yet again see one of their games running on another platform while getting literally nothing in exchange for it

lmaoooooooooooo

>still beloved after this

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based. Plus his homies are black so he probably said it with them all the time, and they likely don't give a fuck

Max is based

i kinda got the impression we as a society were almost entirely moved on from being offended by nigger and smart people understood if you just let blacks have the word and say it without using it around them, nobody really cared. i don't think whites had much attachment to it until suddenly sjws started moral policing everyone and being offensive/crass became counterculture again.

same but for pewdiepie

He loves ki because they hired him he has been waiting for a fighting game to hire him so of course he wants a sequel

But as to why he is shit
>says he loves mega man
Can’t name any robot masters or any thing he likes about him

>says dB fighterz is bad and he has no interest in it
As soon as it releases he loves the series

>gets hate mail
Posts a 10 minute video of himself crying

He is a sell out shill who sucks at fighting games, the only positive thing I can say about him is that he is a huge ff7 fanboy and his reaction was genuine

no....

KI is gone because its over, its not coming back Max... it had a 1 in a million shot to even come back in the FIRST PLACE.

it's funny how he squeezed through this unscathed but caleb lost pretty much everything except his twitch viewers for saying it in a way more justifiable context (offhand greeting to a close friend on discord)

I just hate his fans for thinking because he is an og his opinion matters, if they were actually around at the time they would know that he sucked ass and was more like that loser guy you always saw at the party

because the "scene" is dead as fuck.
and he should just shut up and play tekken 7 on xbox if he wants fightan

the coveted nigger pass

well if yipes became a variety streamer people would go to him instead.

extremely punchable face

who?

you mean pogchamp? POGGERS IN THE CHAT!

Attached: Fucking furries.png (444x440, 311K)

what do you mean?

Vinny and Joel great podcast style listening material

i legit can't fall asleep at night without fullsauce playing

CHAGGER

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Reminder that:
>Tekken 7
>Dragon Ball Z fighters
>Under night who
>samurai mediocre
>blaz anime crap

>no Killer Instinct
>kill melee
>slaughter Guilty Gear
I can't be the only one with this opinion.

Attached: PENIS.png (621x479, 433K)

Only game I disagree with is BBTAG. Shoulda had a different game.

>KI is dead meme
quit propagating this, faggot
Combo Breaker wasn't too long ago and people still play online because the netcode is that good. Many more are going to play tonight.

He made videos about KI before he was hired for KI3 though
Also he was just a trailer guy, why does everyone including himself pretend he was actual game dev on it?

Tekken 7 is one of the most popular fighting games right now. Why wouldn't they have it.

Sure, KI is a bit forgotten right now but let's be real, KI (2013) was actually a considerable success since no one or even MS expected anything from it. I think a KI announcement for Scarlett is more likely than not for their next E3.

Attached: EAW9ds_WwAARp_A.jpg (1189x939, 230K)

>mfw

Attached: download.jpg (245x138, 11K)

I love this damn roster. Hope we get more monsters in the sequel.

He literally said that he's worked for the people behind the game in past videos.