Once you enlist, you'll realize that civillian life is completely boring...

Once you enlist, you'll realize that civillian life is completely boring. You lust experiences and adrenaline to the point where they are your only reason for living.

Politics, money, and sex are only a means to the end of controlling the world for the purposes of achieving war, which is where I get my experiences and adrenaline from; otherwise, they're nothing.

You truly belong here, in the battlefield, with me. Nothing else will give you experiences and adrenaline anymore.

Children will love my flawlessly well thought out way of living, and so will you. I take them in as victims of wars, including, most importantly, the ones I start, then I train them to become future soldiers. The cycle repeats.

By the way, I just love being valued, with me being able to help others, who always see me as a useful tool! This is another reason why I remain here, in the battlefield.

- The Leader Who Is More In Charge Than The One That Came Before

Attached: BiBo.jpg (2880x1620, 3.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_dOM7OMx8hA
youtube.com/watch?v=xQWcHOTdGgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't read lol

I did enlist, but got separated in basic training for not being able to do enough push ups.

You're fabulously well.
- Spinner Cat

Large Leader?

This was almost me. Could barely do 20. Now maxing the test is cake

What a likeable cunt

keep talking this shit after you explode, only then will i enlist

Chosen Commander?

How did you improve, bro? I started at 10 when I went in, and after I got separated at the three month mark I was only up to 25 despite practicing every day. Then when I got home I kept doing them just to see how long it would take me to get to the 33 that I had needed, but after a FUCKING YEAR I was only up to 30, and had already been stuck around there for like four months, once again, despite practicing every single day.

Obese Oberführer?

>Chiral Combatant
there, i solved the puzzle. MGS V is the prequel for Death Stranding, subscribe to my patreon

Attached: hgfds.png (836x428, 423K)

Is that you Yong?

no, i'm straight

Boss! It really is you! I knew you were alive!

Attached: big bosses.gif (1200x800, 1.15M)

thats pretty cool, thanks

Attached: 1524604100377.png (657x527, 34K)

>Once you enlist, you'll realize that civillian life is completely boring
...and that the only thing more boring than civilian life is military life.

Why was Venom so traumatized by having to pull the snuke out of Paz's snizz that he hallucinated her being alive for weeks?

CHAIRFORCE UNITE

Attached: 1523029116592.jpg (1000x800, 82K)

>game about a soldier who makes a safe haven for other soldiers
>game not only punishes you for killing in gameplay, but killing is frowned upon by the characters too
bravo kojimbo

>seen enough eyepatchless Bibo pictures to the point where I think that Bibo with two eyes is more normal than Bibo with one
>I can somewhat hallucinate their right eyes under their eyepatches, too
Fuck Yea Forums for shattering my mind.

Attached: the fuck.gif (209x229, 1005K)

Assuming you actually tried to improve you might just not be cut out for it. You might be underestimating the workload required to improve though, I used to struggle to bang out 20 but after 6 weeks of being beasted in military prep college I could do 50.

We were absolutely thrashed though, maybe different for yanks.

>not being a kleptomaniac who forcibly takes all the enemy soldiers into his soldier haven

Attached: 1563809470765.png (510x524, 317K)

>big boss was le mad warmonger who killed children for fun!

Attached: 1538846938929.png (513x1117, 934K)

MGS, overall, has always punished you for killing.
The heroism mechanic in V is no different.

Same but with the two eye patch version. Can't post because my ip range was nuked by trannies, not buying your pass either faggots.

this.

This is impossible. I used not be able to do 10 before I joined and I managed do to 43 in basic.

Your division didnt get dropped enough

How did everyone on Mother Base not go completely insane? There's absolutely nothing there except showers and a petting zoo.

Literally no point in the heroism points considering you can't go in the negatives anyway if you play normally

Explain.

>Assuming you actually tried to improve you might just not be cut out for it. You might be underestimating the workload required to improve though
There was a point where I was setting a timer and dropping to do 15 push ups every 30 minutes, ending up doing more than 400 every day. The only advice I ever got was "just do more push ups" and then when I told them how many push ups I was doing they told me "well then you're just not trying hard enough." I don't know how to try any harder than that.

Attached: 1431697484341.png (353x352, 30K)

to put it simple: the narrative laid out suggest that Big Boss is the worst person ever to live on the earth but during gameplay a non-lethal approach is rewarded, for example hero points

what, you think the entirety of the mother base is just that exterior?

>There's absolutely nothing there except showers and a petting zoo.
development for a base building went to shit early despite being a good feature actually

>MGS4
>Kill too much people and Solid will get a flashback of Liquid saying "You enjoy the killing"
>Then Solid barfs

>narrative laid out suggest that Big Boss is the worst person ever to live on the earth
>people still don't understand MGS in 2019

You were training endurance, not strength. Try doing decline push-ups or putting additional weight on your back. Maybe even start doing uneven push-ups and eventually 1 arm push-ups.

let me quickly watch all python videos to be up to date

You werent doing them properly then

There are also farms, a canteen, and presumably a recreational center of some kind at least.
Or maybe everyone is like Quiet and just showers all day

the punishments for going lethal in the games are an elaborate way to effectively say
>GUYS THIS IS A STEALTH GAME, NOT A THIRD PERSON SHOOTER
>STOP PLAYING IT AS IF IT WERE A THIRD PERSON SHOOTER, YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT

What if there was no one left to discover the bodies? Wouldn't that be stealth?

I can only do 5 pushups lol

Tits or gtfo, female

Attached: 1563746114056m.jpg (683x1024, 114K)

Attached: truthgetsit.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Most women can't do a single pushup.

Hey dads!

Attached: Kingdom.Hearts.III_.full_.2336956-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Nice Reddit Spacing, Boss.

most men can do more than 5

Well we do have an infestation of resetera trannies...

remember when BB was "Vic Boss" for like 5 minutes?

Why did they make snake so fuckung goofy looking

I'm not a tranny I'm just rusty that's all, my muscles if you can call them that start shaking and shit. give me time to train and I'll do at least 10.

Yes because he also calls himself vic boss on the signed photo that he left Venom during the hospital mission.

Fucking how? I’m a skinny lanklet and I can still bang out 15 pushups

Attached: 02D762FC-8E37-4DE6-8649-E34F6C2B2B75.png (339x338, 91K)

Just a reminder Quality > Quantity
Whats the point of doing 100 push ups when they're the equivalent of girl pushups?
youtu.be/_dOM7OMx8hA

Attached: scaDn.jpg (600x450, 43K)

I probably have cancer then

Next generation hardware upgrades.
In all seriousness, it looks like, for this game, they designed ponytail Big Boss first, then for mullet Big Boss, they simply deleted the tail slapped a bunch of hair polys, then called it a day.

That's why his mullet is so pulled back in V, I guess.

>kleptomaniac
I stopped giving a fuck at some point into the game by not using tranq shots but silenced AP rounds into legs. You
>cripple them,
>potentially lure others closer,
>they can't "wake" them up and stand around trying to make them feel better
>you get heroism if you warpfulton them since it counts for medical aid to wounded

Attached: Later on, Kaz proceeded to work for Mega Medic in Outer Heaven with his new nickname of Machinegun ( (720x450, 2.74M)

God fuck the mullet lmao

V Big Boss' facial model was based on five real life people, according to an interview with Hideo Kojima.

What? I can do 50 without training.

Prove it

He looks like Hugh Laurie if he was fat and had a wider jaw.

Attached: Hugh.jpg (330x330, 27K)

Jesus Christ, I remember those poor, hopeless faggots getting separated from Benning doing all the shit details around Sand Hill. How much of a retard do you have to be to get kicked out of basic?

I don't know how it is for the Army, but in AF basic by far the most common reason for separation is health conditions. I knew a guy in medical hold who had passed out during PT and then after getting tested found out he had a brain tumor.

Low rep high volume for strength. High rep low volume for endurance. Body weight is relatively low weight... More like average. Find all the muscles participating in the pushups, isolate them, train them, eat properly, lots of protein, lots of water, rest a day after every day of load, dont engage same muscles without letting them rest and recover, loose excessive fat if you have any. After you achieve a decent core strength go for endurance if you want those reps. And check that your form is right. You will see improvements.
Make sure you get rest, cant stress enough. If you just exhaust yourself permanently you will only burn calories, you wont gain a thing. Every 30 min is pointless unless you are fat and hellbent on loosing it asap or die of heart attack trying.

Looks like a combination of Lothar Matthaus and Hugh Laurie to me.

We had one dude get separated because they found a heart problem only a couple of weeks before graduation. That sucked for him. I don’t even remember anyone getting kicked out for failing pt test. I think they got recycled, unless you opted out.

I would love to do basic again just for shits and gigs. I bet a bunch of the DSs now don’t even have any combat deployments, the queers.

Essentially what everyone told me was that the only way to increase me push ups is to just do a lot of push ups, but your advice is to train strength rather than endurance. Should I just start going to the gym and doing a full strength routine then?

t. borger who's glorified violence and the military who looks at all the cool gunz! and posts about them on /k/ while being an armchair general on /his/.
There's nothing great, satisfying or poetic in being in the fucking army. You just dick around for months in what is essentially summer camp for adults and if shit hits the fan, whether you live or die is up to complete luck as a piece of sharpnel hitting your fucking face or some sandnigger taking potshots, hidden in some shrub

>t. borger who's glorified violence and the military who looks at all the cool gunz! and posts about them on /k/ while being an armchair general on /his/.
It's a rephrasing of what Big Boss said in MG2 for fun, idiot.

bibbles?

Rather join the Coast Guard if I get put into a situation where I could do this
youtube.com/watch?v=xQWcHOTdGgc

Huh, he does.