Is it worth $60

is it worth $60

Attached: KLK-IF_Boxart-PS4.png (1500x1879, 3.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/idatan
clips.twitch.tv/KitschyPrettiestSnailSmoocherZ
youtube.com/watch?v=gYhe0bnaapw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is any game really worth $60?

looks like some incel pedoshit to me m8

twitch.tv/idatan

Attached: FAH1cT0.png (1287x858, 1.61M)

people are complaining that the game lacks playable characters when there could've been far more.

I would not want that cover on my shelf, so no

No. It's a lot of fun though, pick it up when the price drops in like a week.

Attached: arnold wtf.jpg (439x480, 47K)

have sex

do you really have to samefag and shill your channel in every KLK thread now

>weebshit for your nigger weebstation
Kys

god I wish zone made a satsuki x ragyo version flash its not far bros

What the absolute fuck

It really, really is not. I watched It's really bad

what the fuck is this dub?

>subs
Dropped instantly

Subs or Dubs forum????

XD

Yes but get it on switch

Just beat off to ZONE's animations and play an actual good fighting game.

Attached: 1564080964899.png (171x171, 20K)

Attached: nuidity.png (1224x720, 722K)

t.retarded faggot

No thats LWA

Had a blast with the demo and having a blast with ranked

LEWD

KLK isn't worth watching let alone playing.

>samefag
dude is making cum noises while zooming on satsuki's pussy it's a genuine answer

Yes Satsuki's ass is worth it

>show and game try to tell me that Ryuko's tits are better and Satsuki's ass is better
>Satsuki has bigger nicer tits and a flat nothing ass and Ryuko has smaller wide-placed titties and an apple bottom

Attached: beingaskrulltakesmoretalentthanthis.png (1032x645, 781K)

YES

Please tell me you can view more in model viewer

Haha no. Just play the demo, dude.

Supposedly its pretty good overall and fans of the series will have a lot to enjoy, but it also (at least on PC, probably others) has issues on initial release. After a couple of patches it should be good - the question is if there will be enough content (built in or DLC) down the road, but I'm up for giving it a try when the bugs are ironed out. Glad they brought it to PC on the first place and thankfully ArkSystemWorks is involved.

>PS4
Censored to shit, I bet. And since that's most likely the case, no, no it isn't worth 60 shekels.

Attached: 1543818434277 copy.jpg (673x298, 107K)

Model rips when?

>Censored to shit, I bet.
You bet wrong, but there's really nothing lewd happening in this game anyway.

Left Alive was more worthy of a $60 price tag.

Attached: Left_Alive_cover_art.jpg (281x354, 20K)

>10 characters
>$60

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 1.02.58 PM.png (1326x1178, 399K)

Holy fuck that dub is bad. Also game is shit like most weeb games...

I liked it

not soon enough
all the tasty nude nui getting bullied material

Attached: 211b47195138784a54383950aef463db.png (599x704, 666K)

clips.twitch.tv/KitschyPrettiestSnailSmoocherZ

wait that came out?

how do nuiposters feel about the fact that she fucked her own mom and her sister?

>Ryuko's big juicy ass

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Any word on unlockable secret characters yet? Do Mako and DTR make it 12 characters, or are they 9 and 10?

Attached: 1529161980950.jpg (1000x1200, 126K)

>Ordered directly from ArcSys.
>Still havent gotten any notification for it shipped
AAAAAAAAAA

upset
because i want them to fuck her instead and make nui orgasm uncontrollably

Dual Wield Satsuki and Ryuuko are unlocked for beating the game. Ultimate forms are story only for now.

So its not worth buying, in other words. I played the demo with my gf yesterday and she wants to buy it. I told her its not worth it, but she might anyway. Her money, what do i care.
Also, i've been saying i won't buy it until pic related made were in, knowing full well they never would, but now that i've played it, it really hurts. They would be fucking perfect for this game. Instead, we get literally fucking nothing.

Attached: 1555665941226.jpg (1276x1976, 371K)

I want fuck her mouth while other anons take her ass, pussy, and hands.

Your gf seems like the one with taste in the relationship, buy her the game you cunt.

What are the game modes? And how big of a difference does the framerate make ok ps4 vs switch?

Story and Versus are the only modes that matter but there both lacking. PS4 > Switch.

>my gf has better taste than me because she wants to spend $60 on a button masher with 10 characters about a 6 year old anime

i was the one who got her to watch the show, we finished over the weekend. the only reason she wants to buy it now is because when its cheap she wont have nearly as much time to play it. I buy all the other games, i'm not footing the bill for this piece of shit.

Adventure, versus, hundred man musou challenge, not sure about other challenges. Photo mode is the best thing it has going for it. Switch versions will always be a little worse, no matter what game you ask about.

Attached: 1531862462659.png (1276x716, 1.61M)

youtube.com/watch?v=gYhe0bnaapw

Satsuki was better in every way but the face

If she enjoyed the anime a lot and she wants to play it, you should get her it, it may not matter to you but sounds like she enjoyed the demo a lot.

>"WHY THE FUCK IS HE BLOCKING"

Attached: 1561691931639.png (640x480, 248K)

Shitty button mash cutscene attack "fighting" game. Not even worth it if you could get 10 copies for free and sell them all at 60$.

>ywn never gangbang Nui

Attached: 1563294503016.gif (245x245, 956K)

>people dismissing an actual evolution of the genre's gameplay because its predecessors are shit
for shame

Attached: thatOPaintright.png (500x375, 406K)

It's Yea Forums what did you expect. Niggas don't even play fightan here.

general loop concepts for Satsuki and Ryuko (switch notation)

Satsuki:
XXXX up+X, airXXXX L1+Y, jump forward AA, XXXX up+X, airXXXX L1+X or bloody valor
or
XXXX up+X, air XXX L1+A, jump forward AA, XXXX up+X, airXXXX L1+X or bloody valor

Ryuko:
XXXX L1+Y, run up AA, XXXX L1+Y, BB, air XXX, XXXX up+X, air XA

In general side combo enders give lots of meter, up combo enders launch for an air extension, and neutral combo enders do a quick burst of damage to avoid the enemy bursting out

getting wall splats is a big part of many character's games. Gamagoori is insanely good but needs 1 valor

She's an adult with a job that will be making her 6figures in a few years. She can pay for this one shitty game if she really wants it. I've always fucking loved the anime and i'm glad we watched it, but thats not enough to justify paying full price for a bare bones button masher that will likely never receive a hint of dlc after the initial two characters. this will be dead and forgotten in a few weeks; and it'll be the same case for out copy if we buy it. it'll rot on my shelf for decades after being played a dozen times.

I never played any of the Naruto games or other anime arena fighters, how is this one better? What specifically is improved or evolved? Its more impressive than i expected it to be, but its still very lacking compared to an actual fighting game

Attached: 1531669392141.png (680x625, 435K)

>Gamagoori is extremely good but needs 1 valor

Yeah that was my impression too, since everyone else can loop wallsplats and he seems to rely on meter/excitement dumping into supers. He was the most fun in the demo I thought, and the day 1 patch makes him start with 25% excitement

needed more content, had potential.

By your logic, Smashit should be $200

I'm not dismissing it, its highly fun, but at the end of the day it's still an arena brawler with seemingly lackluster content

Attached: f5dc7cb36aefbef2a27d670fc1a427dc.jpg (625x469, 37K)

>how is this one better? What specifically is improved or evolved?
One of the major flaws in those games is the limited combo paths. Everyone plays exactly the same and all you do is mash and then swap characters or toggle on and off a super mode. They also tend to revolve around a shitty separate "get out of combo free" mechanic. Homing dashes are incredibly powerful and have basically no downside.

In KLK an anti-air (hold up or down and hit square) beats ground and air homing dashes clean and gives you a full combo. Escaping a combo requires you to dump half your meter, losing the ability to do big damage, and also locks your meter gain for a good while. It can also be baited and beaten.

Combo paths vary wildly per character and combos are assembled with links and tekken-like wall splats as opposed to being MASH MASH MASH MASH FLICK MASH MASH MASH MASH MASH.

Every character has a completely unique moveset with strengths and weaknesses and entirely different game plans (as opposed to RUSH DOWN, INFINITE COMBO). Matchups are highly specific, and the neutral between projectiles, homing dashes, anti-airs, homing dash cancels to bait anti-airs, medium/long range guard breakers, unique setups, etc. is pretty deep assuming both opponents are trying to learn

Waking up has a certain amount of invincibility where you can do moves, so oki is limited to certain characters who can use the time to set up projectiles (Ragyo) or have armor on their guard breaker if you try to rush at them while invincible (Sanageyama)

There are, of course, mashers but they get absolutely fucking rocked.

>wakeup has some invincibility

Ok so I'm not a retard mistiming my oki, thanks

SANNY SO SHITS

Huh. Very educational. Most of this just wasn't apparent from playing the demo with someone who was mashing, but I was curious how other characters would play, especially Nonon, Inumuta and Nui. I guess i'll have fun learning the character while she just has fun playing.

Attached: 0172639571628307.jpg (700x842, 452K)

>Most of this just wasn't apparent from playing the demo
That's absolutely the worst thing about this game and a lot of pretty good japanese titles: they're extremely obtuse

I dont think its the fact that its obtuse that made me miss all the possibilities, its that i wrote it off based on the limited content. Even if the figthing system is deeper than most games in the genre, theres only so many characters and match ups. As of now, it lacks the depth that other real fighting games have just based on roster size. I cant believe i'm saying this, but even SFV has more potential for variety

I fucking hate Trigger.

Is Mako in yet?

at this point pedoshit is just a buzzword newfags use because they got tired of the word weeb

Yeah but it triggers the fuck out of weeaboos and I'm all for that, especially since I hate modern generic anime art styles that make every girl look 8 years old.

why?

Because I loved Gainax for years despite their flaws and everything Trigger makes just feels soulless to me. I still maintain that Diebuster > TTGL

No way man. Nude Nui would be the one who does the bullying.

Overjoyed

Why can't Yea Forums posters be like you mate
Tired of all this BEST GAME EVAAAAA OH NONONONNO WORST GAME EVAAAAA shit

you type like you have autism
like bad
fucking mental break down autism

T.T same with me user, hold out the payoff will be fair

holy fuck does your wife make more money than you?

>soulless
Not gonna stop you here but this really is a pointless word
I mean, I find TTGL and Triggers early work to have a lot of "soul" because it's what I grew up watching

$40 at best, once the dlc characters come out.