EVO 2019

What do you expect in the way of announcements at EVO next week? UNI -r seems like a shoe-in, as does BBTAG DLC and they'll surely show a trailer for Basara in SamSho and probably Janemba in DBZ, but I don't know beyond that. I've no clue what Capcom will do, if anything, and I'm not sure that Namco will have anything for anything other than Janemba.

Also worth mentioning is that ArcSys have given their plans for EVO and they'll have a "special guest" and a "surprise announcement." That could be referring to Daisuke and a new Guilty Gear respectively, considering stuff for GB or DBFZ not only wouldn't be surprsing but it's also not their place to announce stuff for that, it's Cygames' and Namco's, it doesn't seem like it would be BBTAG either unless the surprise is just in what the next game they're crossing over with is. I still think ArcRevo is where they'll announce a new Guilty Gear, but if that's the case, then I don't know what this game could be.

Attached: EVO-LINEUP-GRAPHIC.jpg (750x422, 60K)

I expect Unclear to announce 3-4 new character. The gun nun and ice guy being guaranteed. No clue who else could be the other playable characters though.
I also plan to go 0-2 in UNI

I just want Janemba and Cassandra to be announced

lmao just b tatsu bro

realistically I expect, SFV DLC of some kind, SC6 DLC, SamSho Rimiruru date, maybe GG tease or something with a full trailer and ArcRevo.

I play Yuzu. I'll be teleporting and dashing like a mad man instead.

Attached: 1529491203735.png (1135x894, 240K)

I would hope Joker and Zohar. I haven't played UNI at all in a good while now, but I would like to get back to it with -r at least for a little while, and I like their designs the most of the characters that seem like they could potentially be added, assuming they don't just come up with someone new entirely.

Tekken 7 is getting a season 3

Joker will probably never be playable since apparently he was fan creation that the UNI devs recognized but never planned to make playable.

Hell no, is time for Tekken 8

I thought it was something one of the UNI devs made, but not as an official idea for a character, it was just something one of the sprite artists did on his own and then they mentioned in a magazine along with his art and ideas for the character, is that not the case? The art of the character certainly looks like it was done by the guy who did the portraits for the rest of the cast, and he does get mentioned in the game as well, so it doesn't seem that far-fetched to me that he ends up playable.

I'm not saying what I want I'm saying what it be

Still hell no, it's been 4 years since Tekken 7 was released and they already released 2 season passes, enough is enough

KoF 15 maybe

Too soon, it and Garou are on the development list but Samsho hasnt even been out for 6 months yet and I dont see them touching on another fighter this soon.

Nah, we'll get Season 3. Tag Tournament 3 announcement next year.

Feel free to doubt it, only have to wait like 10 days

sfv- hopefully oro and makoto reveal. maybe even q

tekken 7- maybe bruce or jun kazama reveal. although i dont really expect a reveal from tekken

mk11- mileena, ermac, reptile, pennywise

too soon for tag 3, its only been 1 game after tag 2 and they always release 3 games then a tag one

Cassandra!

Attached: 5mtn1njkegr11.jpg (960x540, 109K)

mk11 dlc was leaked months ago, the only characters they haven't revealed are Terminator and Ash

i hope at least mileena and reptile make it then

after that Kitana Sai move and Shang Tsung Reptile move I seriously doubt it, there's only like 2 characters that weren't leaked on Kombat Pack 2 and 1 of them is a guess so the other is probably one of the missing kombat kids

No. Release Tekken X Street Fighter

you still waiting for that? that project died before Tekken 7 was released

Harada said it was 30% done this year and he's just waiting for a timeslot to release it before going all in. I won't stop until they cancel it

30% after like 9 years? that shit is cancelled af

They used the rights they got from Capcom to add Akuma on Tekken 7 and that was it. The whole idea was cancel a long time ago.

Casssandra will be released the following day. SamSho Trailer. GBFV Release date with a trailer we havnt seen. Percy was just revealed so I doubt a character. Tekken 7 DLC, but not a season. Janemba. A new Blazblue project. A few years ago fans asked Mori what the CF ending meant, and he said to wait a few years. My guesses.

I'll be watching Under Night, Soul Calibur and Samurai Shodown
Hoping to see some news from the new UNI game and maybe a little nothing for Guilty Gear

I am all in for new Blazblue games, but didn't they already confirm to be working on the next Guilty Gear? I think last EVO in fact, they didn't show anything, nor give any details, but I think they at least confirm it was coming.

>Casssandra will be released the following day.
I want to believe

Attached: cass-sc2fix2.jpg (271x675, 86K)

Chances of Persona 5 Arena getting announced?

I can't imagine a new Blazblue being announced before a new Guilty Gear. Even if it may not be a proper Blazblue game, CTB has released more recently than Revelator which was the last full GG game and CTB is still getting DLC, there's no way they'd announce a new Blazblue while that's happening. I doubt they'll come out with a new Blazblue until at least after P5A. Also, they've been more open about the new GG than they have the future of Blazblue, they have commented on both, but Daisuke openly spoke about the direction they're taking it and they felt it was close enough for the ArcSys president to say on stage that Daisuke is working on something to do with Guilty Gear. I would be very, very surprised if a new Blazblue comes first considering all that.

Zero, since ArcSys is still busy working on BBTag, GranBlue, and prep for the next Guilty Gear.

Not to mention Atlus would rather give attention to the already announced P5S.

Like pretty much everything to do with ATLUS, I wouldn't expect them to have a game of theirs announced at an international event, it'll probably be announced an event hosted by them and it'll almost certainly be announced at an event that targets a Japanese audience.

They never directly confirmed a new GG but Daisuke has said for almost a year now "I'm working on something but I can't share it yet." Since last EVO I think. Also I think the BB game will be a CF extend or something, not a "new game".
The other DLC chars were released 9 weeks after the game and the previous character, so Cass is overdue. I think she will def be playable right after her trailer. Same with Janemba.

I mean, there are some rumors, but still. Between Grand Blue Arena, the current season of DBZ fighterz, and even some rumors for either Blazblue or GG (I personally remember the GG ones, but who knows) even some new content for BB tag... who is left to work in Persona 5 arena right now? Even ATLUS may rather wait for Royal to come out so future games may fit the new "canon".

blazblue is kinda finished at this point - the newest characters were all literal anime swordsmen and the story is closed. after all blazblue only happened because arcsys lost guilty gear IP

>UNIST: First trailer for UNCLR, and first look at 1-2 new characters.
>Smash: Nothing lol, Nintendo don't care
>DBFZ: Janemba
>BBTag: Sixth Fate and a handful of other characters
>Tekken: Probably nothing
>SFV: 2 new characters and a new mode
>Soulcalibur: Last DLC character
>MK11: Nightwolf & Sindel
>SamSho: Basara

It's not really finished seeing as they've openly spoken about the future of the series and clearly intend to do more with it. Its found its own identity and its own fans at this point anyway, it's not really just a second-rate Guilty Gear at this point, it's its own thing. I expect they'll leave it be for a bit, especially seeing as the main story is done as you've mentioned, but that doesn't mean they'll do nothing with it.

Its not second rate because BB arcade machines in japan make more yen than GG ones do. I mean just look at how much Merch and other media BB pushes.

Still, even if not as big as GG, it would be weird to just kill off BB, having it's own team, fanbase and even media outside the main games to sell.

In any case, I think they are thinking what to do with the franchise now. The next entry would need some changes no matter what direction they go, either brand new sprites for the whole cast, or go full 3D like GG, GB and DBZF. I rather for them to remain with Sprites, but I can't blame them if they choice go for 3D graphics.

Attached: D-hRyX8UwAARslr.jpg (1012x1200, 179K)

What I'm most curious about is:

Will there be anything Smash related announced?
Sony has been confirmed to be both sponsoring Evo and tpnhave announcements there so what could that be?

The history so far say no, but Nintendo is just getting used to be involve to any of this, and they are slow in everything they do. At best we will get a release date for Hero MAYBE even Banjo, but nothing major. There are even Rumors Hero will be out just in time for the 4 of august in fact, so they may just announce that, and make there usual direct just before lunch.

Most of that work was from the last 3 years. Never say never..

In 2020 EVO
>MvC4 replace Smash
>P5 Arena replace DBFZ
>new GG most likely replace BBtag
>UNI stays
>MK11 stays
>SFV stays
>Tekken stays
>SamSho stays
>SC most likely replaced by another fighting game
Next year will guaranteed the best.

With Smash numbers and Capcom track record on their own fighting games recently? Even if MvC4 is real, they will be lucky to replace SamSho.

GG may no be ready to go next year still, but GrandBlue will most likely still take BBtags place.

I wouldn't hold much breath for P5 arena to even being a think yet, not with Arc Sys current pipeline.

>Smash gone
>NRShit stays
>MVC4 exists
Delusional

Is there a stream schedule yet?

Attached: 1563838804950.gif (220x220, 121K)

>MvC4
In your dream

Attached: 354adeee8dc570a42cf5cf6d33bd66f183b708c9r1-1024-716v2_hq.jpg (1024x716, 56K)

P5A will definitely not be out by that time and GBFV will definitely be in the EVO 2020 lineup.

Mahvel isn't Mahvel without Mag fuckin Neto.

Attached: 1564026486906.png (572x536, 559K)

It's time for her to take the throne once more.

Attached: E9.png (1368x769, 1.46M)

What a smug bitch.

I'm hoping for Uzuki, as another member of Amnesia to keep the numbers even with Licked Chest getting a 4th rep, and then they can add the guy from Phonon's "team" or some original for the m/f split

Attached: 1125867.jpg (900x598, 82K)

Attached: screenshot-arcsystemworks.com-2019.07.26-13-56-09.png (801x544, 490K)

Where is KOF

sorry user, smash has numbers MvC4 would never reach

BBTAG will get JNPR and one RWBY villain, three new franchises with 2 characters each and 4 new chars for BB, Persona and UN. Mark my words

As a Soul Calibur VI player, I'm afraid that they delayed Cassandra to show at EVO because they will have nothing else to show like a Season 2. My biggest fear is that although the game met sales expectations for Bamco, they're dropping support for the game.

Pretty sure that was a leak.

They can still milk Tekken 7 successfully, it makes no financial sense to release Tekken 8 now. Also it's the end of the current home system generation, Bamco should wait for the next systems to come out before going ahead with 8.

They just didnt want it to be associated with its counterpart game.

Why would it matter as a non super high tier player.

Also if it mattered that much you could pick up tekken anytime.

Tekken 7 will announce a DLC with 10 Street Fighter characters and just call that Tekken x SF

Doesnt matter, the arena will be completely empty for smash top 8 this year