*triggers Yea Forums*

*triggers Yea Forums*

Attached: Osulogo.png (286x286, 39K)

my hand started hurting once I got passed a 6 star so I stopped playing. Health is more important.

God I hate the music in this game, but it's good for the challenge

>6 star
will no shit its gonna hurt your hand as long as you don't play constantly you'll be fine in the long term

The only game in the world where you need a fucking tablet to get good

>triggers Osufags

Attached: C93CF460-5FA0-495D-86F2-81876AF5B659.png (1200x1068, 48K)

furioso melodia is a shit map and an example of why X difficulty ruined mapmaking.

>tranny!

why are iidxfags so triggered by osu

I would never play it but i legit admire the fucks that spend 8 hours daily getting good at it

Dude, there are people in top 0.1% that play exclusively with KB+M so don't delued yourself that you NEED a tablet to be even remotely good.

*destroys osu*

Attached: taikonotatsujin.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Ultimate zoomer shit

>cringe cring ecringe based onions onions based zoomer boomer xD oh my god i'm fitting so well onions onions based cringe

Attached: 1550266657150.jpg (579x584, 34K)

its fun seeing yourself improve, but at some point you hit a wall and start losing interest

cringe

All of Yea Forums is either so bad at rhythm games they get mad about osu1 like these guys
And the rest of us know osu1 is shit because it’s literally one of the worst rhythm games out there. Only reason it’s popular is because it’s easy to install and it has lots of anime charts.

Kusoge. As always, Nintendo already did it and better to boot.

Attached: CT0yhV7UkAAlO7-.jpg (990x1024, 165K)

*dabs on osu*

Attached: etterna.png (256x256, 8K)

Hey fuck you, get that downvote arrow away from me

DDR is the best rhythm game in existence, but only if you avoid using the bar as often as possible.

based
im level 22.22

Who the hell is still playing osu in 2019? I played from 2011 to 2013 and by that time it was already obvious that the game was infested with ironic weebs and memers.

All the haters are just too bad at the game

It triggers me personally, because I fucking sucked at it. I hope I don't get the urge to return to it, just makes me angry and nothing else.

Good game
Also play Muse Dash

Attached: 1424192444407.gif (250x235, 1.38M)