Yea, I'm thinking he's in

Yea, I'm thinking he's in..

Attached: SmartSelect_20190726-105358_Samsung Internet.jpg (1051x1083, 261K)

do people actually buy a game made like 30 years ago that my flip phone can run?

Nope. Nintendo just realized they intended to release DOOM in the future of Summer and not in this month of July, so they changed it to not be here right now. It doesn't mean anything, sweaty :).

Nintendies do.

I want Doom3 desu

It´s a good game? Then yes.

playing doom on a phone sounds like true suffering

Remember, it's only going to be ports.
Doomguy is not in smash yet.

Attached: 1561127351200.jpg (680x805, 92K)

>They're selling them separately instead of selling Doom 3 BFG
You cannot make this shit up.

Attached: 1387129468802.png (469x474, 314K)

Hooray!

Yeah, this was the big surprise Pete Hines mentioned, most likely. This is still pretty cool; cause I want to play 3 on the go

>no doom64
Not interested

That could be a really good thing if it isn't the buttfucking BFG edition. Does anyone know if it's going to be the original or the demaster?

What did bfg do?

Irremovable flashlight mod. They could have at least given the option to play it as it was designed but they were too lazy.

Huh

Probably so people who just want Doom 1 & 2 can buy them without having to pay for 3.

If the prices in the article are correct 1 & 2 should be $5 a piece, with 3 being $10.

So it’s not a nickel and diming thing like Resident Evil ports.

This, my Nintendie boss already said he'd only be getting 1&2 whereas I'll be skipping those since they're already in my old modded handhelds and going straight for 3.

Thats fucking gay. Ive only ever played doom 3 on OG xbox. Seems like bfg would ruin the original experience.

Yeah it's shit, was a huge disappointment. The Xbox port from a decade and a half ago is better.

If im not mistaken didnt xbox get both the original and later on got the BfG as well?