We're all looking for that special someone

We're all looking for that special someone.

Attached: niko.png (1277x713, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M80K51DosFo
youtube.com/watch?v=kOZ8bRAO7YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sDsfacgTnXY
youtube.com/watch?v=pa0KWhsWrhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niko was the most relateable GTA protag

Attached: pumpkin pie smoothie.webm (640x640, 1.61M)

I think Niko was a fine protagonist and I liked him more than anybody in GTAV

Attached: 1564007153578.jpg (900x933, 460K)

>hehe i put my face next to it every shot

Still R*'s best story and cast of characters.

I was hoping this was going to be one of those videos where it cuts to her choking on cock and then dumping a load into the mixture. Waste of 20 seconds.

>>tfw when can never be absolved of my sins

feels bad, man

Attached: 4983E45E-6917-4D59-93B5-10CF010278D9.jpg (737x1080, 316K)

I hated this games story and characters when it first came out but I replayed it recently and liked the story and characters. I'm 29 now and I think I was 18 when 4 came out. Explain why I like 4 now but hated it when I was 18.

I always found it weird just how much he resembles Niko, always made me think he was originally supposed to be a "treacherous brother" trope.

>You killed my friends for one thousand dollars!?
>How much do you charge to kill someone?

Attached: 1354169466351.gif (500x281, 140K)

>why yes i didn't shoot him, how could you tell?

Attached: 1516047521946.jpg (387x437, 40K)

It's probably to represent how they're so similar in behavior, like this line

HOW MUCH?

Attached: nikos-special-someone.png (828x627, 430K)

Attached: 1376986875134.gif (300x167, 606K)

U were probably a fag dude

>is always talking about war and how terrible it was
>still takes jobs and obeys like a loyal dog while being tricked all the time except for the last missions where "MUH RAVENGE MOTHERFURKERS"
>kills people like a daily routine on his way
>but blames everything else
He was meh. looking back the game had a lot of cringe characters and the idea of "everyone are rats" sucked because that shit is used FOR ALL THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME. In previous games there were was some variety to the plot

They will never go with a more serious tone for a GTA game ever again will they?

Attached: gtaivcarbail.gif (500x281, 998K)

he's relateable to me because I also am an asshole who blames others for my problems

Attached: 1563998281279.png (962x585, 1.42M)

The male brain doesn't fully mature until around the age of 25.

I found out the other day that Bas Rutten did the mocap for Niko's fighting.

Attached: bas.jpg (350x350, 18K)

Attached: carmegeddon2.gif (500x281, 952K)

Attached: GTAIV vs V Physics Comparison.webm (994x560, 2.68M)

>canned pumpkin

Get out harlot

Try paying more attention the next time you play a game or just stick to Mario.

Attached: 1499731991104.gif (300x169, 2.83M)

Attached: AdolescentAcclaimedAchillestang-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 2.47M)

Attached: Bike flip.webm (1244x700, 2.85M)

Attached: Hey, look at that weird mirror.webm (1244x700, 806K)

Attached: Octuple kill.webm (1244x700, 2.08M)

Attached: Sultan bridge.webm (1244x700, 1.55M)

To this day i still enjoy this game more than 5, it was just so much more refined and felt more like it was made by people who where more passionate and down to earth. Not this stupid lol saints row 3 was successful lets do some cray shit for the memes.

GTA4 was truly underrated. With more side-missions and more meaningful decisions, it would have been one of the greatest games of all time.

>good or relatable characters can't be flawed
kill yourself

V is the most profitable entertainment product in existence.

I love the crazy Saints Row shit, but I also love how heavy and satisfying IV felt. The car crashes felt more impactful and the physics made people stumble and fall in ways that seemed more weighty and realistic. I hope the next game is more like that, I'd love something with the physics of IV and the map, weapons, and vehicles of V.

Attached: Rocket Recovery.webm (1244x700, 2.61M)

rdr2 but the gameplay and mission design was pretty mediocre.
Story wise pretty good.
Playing gta4 and rdr2 back to back felt very surreal. Very similar beats

>Implying it isn't already one of the greatest games of all time

>underrated
it broke all enterntainment industry sales records dude...

>Niko spends the entire game looking for Darko
>Game makes it a point to say that it's better to walk away than kill him for pointless revenge
>Then the game immediately turns towards either choosing to get revenge on Dimitri now or later

Attached: 09789353897.jpg (503x434, 23K)

>Other characters
>"Yo, I have to kill this guy that's been trying to kill me, I need some help."
>"Damn, that sucks bro. I'll be rooting for you!"

>Little Jacob
>"Yo, I have to kill this guy that's been trying to kill me, I need some help."
>"Alright brudda, come pick me up, I'm righteous with this piece, I and I look out for my youth, seen?"

Little Jacob is the greatest character in GTA

Not me.
Im unemployed, im 5'4, i have a meme degree and i still live with my parents. I gave up on finding a gf. Sometimes you just gotta accept that it is what it is.

>sulking about being a killer one scene
>remorselessly eliminating gang members the next

I'm sure a lot of people prefer IV's characters to V's but the story itself just wasn't great.

That has nothing to do with how it's rated. Twilight is one of the best selling books, but is critically maligned universally.

Same with Yusuf in the DLC
>Luis tells him he's busy on a suicide mission
>Yusuf shows up in an attack helicopter to blow up the bad guys

Attached: 1349301835087.gif (215x194, 542K)

I really hated GTA4, none of the characters made any sense and all got attached to each other within the first conversation. Niko says he wants to live a peaceful life and yet almost as soon as he arrives he starts doing doing shady shit for someone he barley met. Its ridiculous.

IT'S ALMOST AS IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW

Attached: Untitled.png (1677x744, 232K)

>What am I good at, Roman? What is my trade? I deal in death because it is all that is open to me.

Niko as a character is inconsistent as hell. He is doing illegal stuff for the rastafarian guy as soon as he meets him. Why? Also even within the world the game makes no sense, like the bank robbery mission, for a game that tries to be realistic Niko would be considered No1 on the FBI wanted list after he pulled that shit. He would be hunted down by every local, state and federal agent. The game treats it like just another mission and then niko goes back to his life like nothing happened.

He doesn't even try, there is no internal struggle.

>NPC: hey do this horrible thing for me
>niko: ok lol
>niko later: Im so conflicted lmao

The game is retarded with all its characters.

it's not like he was identified, and doesn't the fbi use him anyways

I'm not the one who said it was underrated, just that your logic was flawed. GTAIV is definitely not underrated.

you should replay the game, there are plenty of times where niko straight up refuses to kill someone, verbally against kill someone, or just quits doing missions for that person after killing someone.

Yes but he jumps around it like nothing. There is no consistency of him as a character. Its like the missions are just a bunch of scenes randomly placed together.

well perhaps it has something to do with alot missions not having a particular order in when you can play them and not being in sync with others, gtav and rdr2 also have this problem but it's more gameplay problem that hurts the narrative than an outright narrative problem

>you will never watch the GTA 4 trailers for the first time on summer break ever again
They were comfy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=M80K51DosFo
youtube.com/watch?v=kOZ8bRAO7YQ

To think Niko is still a wanted criminal after his GTA game while CJ models for Cologne and Men's suits.

He simply doesn't know any other kind of life. The war and Darko's betrayal really fucked him up.

Niko had a hard life, hopefully he made it out of LC alive and didn't get killed for "le wacky character is wacky guise!" like johnny did.

Jacob was high. He probably was watching pink elefants all the time while Niko was petting them

american blacks can still be elevated by jewish tricks, but the jews aren't looking to elevate serbocroatians/former yugos

GTA V implies he "went quite". Interpret that as you will.

went quiet*

Probably tried living a normal life after murdering all the people that were out to get him.

Man that first trailer gave me chills when I saw it back in 2007. The world felt so real and life like. Those massive shadows from the skyscrapers covering the landscape. The pedestrians smoking or carrying concierges. My imagination was just going wild.

Also, you will drive around Algonquin in the sunset while listening to The Journey for the first time ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=sDsfacgTnXY

>concierges
groceries*
fuck auto correct, also I need to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=pa0KWhsWrhc

This video is pretty funny

Every GTA game has like 4/5 of the mission bosses betray you at some point