have you ever stole a videogame?

Attached: sneed.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I tried.

Well Piracy is theft, so yes

Sneed

fuck off i mean real steal pussy

sneed

i just had a dream where i stole 20 copies of spiderman 2 from a gamestop

Literal thought crimes. You're going to thought jail, you sick freak.

I stole some Gummy Bears from Sneed's

Yes. A store in my country was selling a video game for 30 dollars. A different store was selling it for 40 dollars. I purchased the first game for 30 dollars, then took it to the second store and used their "no recipt returns" policy to make ten dollars. That little trick was so prevailient when it happened the no recipt return policy was turned into no recipt store credit only.
Mate of mine made 150 bucks because he was willing ot walk across the city hitting as many different outlets as he could during different staff changes so they would be less likely to recognise him.

Were Simpsons the first cartoon to feature social commentary about shifting sex trends? Let me explain this subtle joke. Sneed's Feed and Seed. Feed is homonym to the word feet. Seed is usually being used as euphemism for sperm. Feed and Seed. Feet and Sperm. They are basically making fan of people with foot fetish. Absolutely based.

Watch the flintstones, it's nothing but subtle subculture fetish jokes

back to your containment board please

Does "renting" videogames + consoles from Gamestop for 7 days at a time and then returning them for a full refund count as "stealing", OP?

Attached: gamestop-gift-card-1.png (1000x500, 7K)

Formerly purchased

Attached: sneedio.png (1080x1080, 1019K)

no but i did steal tons of demo discs from Playstation magazine in the mall back in the day, as well as a Gamecube demo disc from when i worked at K-Mart

Attached: 1560449239609.png (640x480, 222K)

Based

Yes. Borrowed some PSX games from a friend, Gran Turismo 2, Soul Reaver and I think Silent Hill. Was moving away in like a week but hadn't told him, we never saw each other again and I never gave them back.

I stole some gucci loafers once

Thats's only two tens. Who do you think you are, some half-assed Lex Luthor?

Yes plenty

Attached: 37463782161187.jpg (1440x1080, 557K)

>ever stole
i thought it was 'stolen'

have you ever stolen a sneed?

If borrowing something and never returning it counts then yeah but I had it done to me too so it evens out. That’s just kind of how it worked in the 90s and early 00s unofficial trade I guess you’d say.

Story time:
>be 16
>PS2 just released
>am poorfag
>decide to scam Walmart
>Walmart sold gpus at this time
>put $5 barcode from vhs tapes on $300 gpu
>find oldest cashier there
>Harold
>Harold doesn't even know what a dang-fangled gpu is
>buy gpu for $5
>go to Walmart across town
>return gpu
>get store credit because no receipt
>repeat 3 more times
>buy 2 PS2 and a bunch of games with store credit

Attached: victory.jpg (500x333, 122K)

Yeah, I pirated every Nintendo Switch game after being disappointed by Mario Odissey. The library was worse than I thought. I sold it at the end. I'll keep throwing money at Steam, that's where the games are

I've borrowed a couple of GBA and DS games from friends that they never bothered to ask me back, so I still have them. Is that theft?

Essentially
>Monopoly game at McDonalds
>year where they had Best Buy Buck$
>none of my friends wanted their buck$
>gave them to me
>gather about 25BB$
>buy Jedi Outcast with it

I used to pirate denuvo games but I eventually realised it was a battle we couldn't win, the publishers know damm well denuvo costs more than it saves but they will never get the shareholders to accept it. So now I just save myself the trouble and buy them.

Most games with denuvo are cracked day one or in the first week, they've literally been paying off crackers lately so they'd wait a while

Yes, from Best Buy and Target. The games were refurbished so they didn't have a protective case on them.

But that's nothing compared to the amount of Lego I stole as a teenager. More than you can imagine. I had found a dead spot in the Toys R Us, where no cameras could see me. It became a weird addiction where the thrill of stealing felt like a drug. This went on for 2 years.

In addition to this, I also exploited Lego's online replacement part program, where you could literally just pick out parts that were "missing" from your set, with no proof necessary. I think I got 100 free minifigs just doing this.

I also stole groceries for an entire year. I'd just dump stuff in my cart, filling it to the brim, cover it with shopping bags, and walk out. I ate like a king.

I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me. I was so ballsy and didn't care about the risk. Now, I'd have an anxiety attack at the idea of stealing.

Attached: ac97111c-0b66-493b-8f65-3d731b362dbd.jpg (1125x1283, 84K)