Attached: pc.png (298x280, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvfRwFx7ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sleep at day while it's hot.
Play vidya at night while it's chill.
Rinse and repeat.

can't because i ain't a neet wagey

Oof, I'm a wagie on a 1 month vacation and I can easily do it this way.

I keep getting driver notifications on my pc that my cpu is hitting 80 degrees Celsius. Is that ok? I would go into my drivers or bios settings or something but my pc is in Japanese local and I don’t feel like trying to navigate the settings since I’m eop.

Attached: B4FFCDE7-A690-4433-AF00-E633BB5041A7.png (552x543, 642K)

man honestly i'm glad i'm waging away, AC in the office is so good

if you have one of those tempered glass meme cases, REMOVE ALL THE FUCKING GLASS FROM IT. they are terrible for airflow.

your cpu is going to melt

Yeah I won't start any games until 8pm. Just pointless having my gpu at 80c and cpu at 60 additionally heating my room. I'm just watching twitch in the meantime.

same, can't put on a headset cause i'd sweat that thing down to pieces

>if you have one of those tempered glass meme cases,
i-i do user

Air conditioning. If it so fucking hot why the hell don't you have any AC.

not everyone in the world has electric bills up to the roof

>if you have one of those tempered glass meme cases, REMOVE ALL THE FUCKING GLASS FROM IT.
Explain

t. Meshify case

I use msi afterburner specifically to set my gpu fan to auto. I noticed without it my fan just stays at the same rpm and let's the gpu go up to 80 degrees for no reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvfRwFx7ZM

tempered glass raises temps

is this a shil?

I just set a summer undervolt, 350w 290x in the winter and 180w 290x in the summer.

read the benchmarks before making dumb comments.

glass side panel = bouncing back air from open shroud gpu = hotter temps for rest of components = worse boost clocks = worse performance

Where the fuck are you? Im in miami and even during summer my PC isnt hitting these temps

consoles run high 70s, low 80s at run temperatures

Germany and it's obnoxious

Well fuck, thought it got bad enough here. The humidity is the worst part, not sure how it is over there

mostly dry-ish but today it's like i'm sitting with my dick in my hand right in the middle of the amazonas

What software do you guys use to change fan speed? I hate having to restart to use the bios

Does A/C not exist there? Not memeing, Ive been to London and Portugal and I know that air conditioning isnt as common as it is in the states

nope german houses don't have em

Clean your pc, hans.

My bios lets me control all of it through the desktop app. I think MSI afterburner lets you

nothing to do with my pc when the room temp is above 40°C

It's winter where I live. Feels good man

Yeah fuck that, that shit is basically a necessity. When a storm hits and the power is out for days, I wanna fucking kill myself. Cant imagine it being like that 24/7

Why would it be a shil? It's fucking common sense. Glass is better at retaining heat than dissipating it.

Kinda expensive in germany to run one of those.

Well what's your problem then? That your room gets even hotter when you play or that your hardware overheats? The later can be fixed by cleaning your case and having proper airflow.

thing is operating an AC is likely going to kill your electric bills

>80 degrees Celsius
Bruh turn your pc off

>Be Britbong
>If it's above 20 degrees celcius it's considered hot
>Every day had been near enough above 30
I am actually dying. The insulated houses weren't built for this.

Idk how it translates over there, but Im pretty good about my power consumption and even with accidently leaving the A/C on when I leave on a few occasions, my power bill is barely 100 USD.

i already pay 80 bucks a month because fuck having to pay monthly forward just maybe getting money back at the end of the year

I bet your tower is covered in dust. You've got to clean that up, user. Your PC is probably choking to death as we speak.

Attached: dyatlov.jpg (300x168, 4K)

I'm in southeastern europe and it's pretty expensive, like I'd have to give my entire month's salary to buy it and install it.
I feel you Britbong

Attached: weat.png (797x498, 34K)

Not dying of heat is easily worth the extra 20 a month. Less if your on top of it and dont have it set to a crazy low temp and leave dont leave it on when you leave

depends on his cpu. if it's one of the newer intel chips, they are officially rated by intel to go up to 100C before they throttle or show any signs of damage.

>32C
>hot
Heh

Attached: 1564071430871.png (225x225, 26K)

He WON'T SEE ANY DUST because IT ISN'T THERE

for cpu/case fans, bios.
for gpu, msi afterburner or similar gpu tool.

true, but you need to cover up a windows for it to work and all i have is a balcony door

Yeah but you aussies have air conditioned houses, I have a shitty 50 dollar tower fan.

I Just remove all of my OC till the heat is gone ez quiet gaming .

Attached: 1560172506861.jpg (300x300, 27K)

How do you not have AC where you live? What is "southeastern Europe"?

oc is a meme, don't you ever do that to your PC

do what everyone else does. remove the side panel and put a big intake fan next to it.

Damn, in the states 95% have the big AC units that take up about the size of a small closet and have ventilation pushing air through the vents throughout the apartments. Seriously feel for you Euros

>tfw have an A.C. but am too crazy to let it in the window

Windows units are easily affordable. I have 2 running and my electric bill went up what, $20?

one of the many advantages i really want to live in the US man

my pc is hitting 35c with 18 cores

idk how the fuck, its on a 360mm rad

Think I picked the worst time to buy a new ryzen 3700 cpu. 33c in the UK right now and my cpu is idling at 60c with the stock cooler, as everyone said its more than enough if you don't overclock.

How are you mainland EU cucks coping with like 40c?

it actually gives my PC a big bump in performance , i understand noobs don't like it because in the past you could actually harm your hardware but that's not the case anymore .

which ones?
>How are you mainland EU cucks coping with like 40c?
barely user barely

Only place in the UK that has AC are cars and some offices. It's legit not worth it for the 3 weeks of summer we get each year.

>i7 2600k went from 3.4ghz to 4.7ghz
>temps only went up 10C but performance skyrocketed
not a meme

Air conditioning isnt nearly as common as it is here in the states. Ive visited different places in Europe and most dont have A/C

>cranks all the handles to maximum
>pc dies

Are you memeing or just stupid? Any PC that isn't a deathtrap will turn itself off automatically once you hit critical temps and 80C is just fine for ANY system. CPUs won't shut themselves off or heavily throttle until you hit 95/85 respectively.

Its 35 mother fucking degrees in england. This is ridiculous.

The ones you install in windows are illegal in some EU counties.

>for the 3 weeks of summer we get each year.
have you not experience the last 6 weeks of pure hell?
global warming is a meme huh?

Wtf, why would it be illegal?

GEEE I WONDER.
Once again there's nothing wrong with hitting 60. It sucks that you hit 60 in idle, you really shouldn't, are you sure it's not reporting a false temp? Anything below 85 at load is okay and you're not gonna reach full load with a 3700 unless you do tons of shit at the same time.
>performance skyrocketed
>"g-guys see?!?! no microstutter"

I wouldnt mind it if we had AC. i did do some pretty nice sunbathing on a hill the other day. We dont get sun like thjs often. It also thunderstormed yesterday and the lightning was so close it set off car alarms.

because you're watercooling with a 360mm rad

destroys the architectural integrity of the house, hardly a concern in America.

pussy, it was 38 here in my state plus a 10 degree heat index, thats not our highest. If our heatwave comes, we could hit 115f or 46c with a heat index

what kind of third world do you live in that you don't have air conditioning?

why would I get microstutter? I don't play garbage unoptimized AAA games. BOTW is a locked 60FPS and that's the most CPU intensive emulator out there.

idk how because it usually runs at 23c with a 240mm rad I had. fucking heat ruining my sub 30 temps

??? Opening a window does not destroy the integrity of whatever you mentioned.

How is ocing bad you fuckwit. If my used cpu dies on the extremely unlikely event ill get another one for £50

wageys unite
tomorrow morning starts off by picking up few hundred cigarette stumps and some dog & human poops and when the sun finally reaches the top burn its time to mow the lawn in the large lawmower with closed cabin and AC
more comfortable than being inside this communist concrete box designed to trap all the heat

Ikr? what does Nvidia even let people do with OC nowadays? You get a card that does 1.05v stock with voltage limits at like 1.06-1.08v and 20% power limit bump.
Even AMD's much more relaxed standards of 1.1v/1.2v and 20%/50% straight up can't do any damage to a card (Aside from reputation because AMD doesn't know how to make GPU's still) unless you unscrew the heatsink and try running it.

Because it barely does anything for you. You're on 4c8t, obsolete by next year, especially cause it's 3rd gen Intel.

I can see the humidity difference fucking up the houses there over an extended period of time. The houses there are generally alot older than the US ones. But im mostly talking out of my ass

> what does Nvidia even let people do with OC nowadays?
>GPU's
>GPU is
>AMD gives up to 50% performance boost
Are you THAt retarded?

>OC'ing a 3rd gen Intel CPU does nothing for you
>t.AMD shill from /g/

lmao what third world hell hole do you live in that doesn't have AC?

>obsolete by next year
says who? you act like everyone is only playing the latest AAA western trash.

>He can't figure out that the 20/50% figure is ALSO POWER LIMIT
Fucking tards man I swear

I think there are various reasons. Lowering house prices, local asthetic (they are considered ugly) and noise. There are some really strict laws in Germany to do with noise.

all i wanna do is play FF 14 but i can't because it's so fucking hot

>just bought a pc
>cpu idle is 50 degrees C but under load it reaches 80, core temp showed even a Max of 86
should i be concerned?

most games still only use 4-8 threads.
look at a monster hunter world, very cpu intensive game but only uses 8 threads maximum because that's the same as ps4/xbox threads.

Always

>40°C outside
>top floor apartment
>have two fans running at all times
>turning them off nearly makes you choke
>can't vidya because too scared my PC will melt
>can't watch movie because the fans drown out the sound
Guess I'll just read then.

isnt 80c like normal temp for i7?

>room gets hot as fuck from my computer and monitors
>have central AC on
>rest of the house is freezing

Attached: 1556265183241.png (357x371, 155K)

Feels good to have AC both at work and at home.

>w-western games bad
>you should only play weeb trash, this is 4channel after all!
Oh, so it's okay for the sand niggers to blast their prayers over loud speakers every hour of the day, but you can't put a simple window unit in your apartment.
Poojeet.

I totally understand that it makes the places look ugly. Here in the states, they're only really common in ghetto areas and they can easily make nice building look ugly as fuck

never gone about 73, myself

well if you're retarded there are a million ways you could damage your pc, with or without oc

OP here all i want is cloudy 17°C

Attached: file.png (596x407, 38K)

the heat is frying your brain to retard levels

>tfw this just happened to me.

Sucks to suck, I'll be over here nice and cool in my air conditioned house.

>about
above*

with stock cooler sure.
intel cpus made since 2011 start throttling once you hit 95C or more.

Thats seems pretty high, make sure you applied the thermopaste correctly or maybe put in some more fans

Oh, Europe....

Attached: 1560642045082.jpg (960x960, 69K)

>Oh no everyone knows I'm retarded now
>Better call the guy talking about something I don't understand a Poojeet
Wow all you had to do was reading comprehension for a single second to not fuck up by replying with your retrded comment.
Accept it you fucking nonce

>forced to keep windows closed at night else my room gets flooded with mosquitos and other nightly flying creatures
>can't play during the day because it's too fucking hot

i'm just waiting for this cancerous season to end

This. My usual shift has me hit work by the time it gets the hottest in the day, and back by the time the temps start to really drop.

just fucking change to liquid cooling system and your pc will be fine

for you just get air conditioner and stop being a fag

its a ryzen 5 2600 with stock cooler that had preapplied paste
the room is kinda hot sometimes it gets to 28 C though

Anyone with a decent salary will play with AC on.

air condition niggas where we at

Attached: 2500k.png (337x378, 15K)

freezing temps man i want em

>all of these white bois complaining about heat
>meanwhile the african warriors are chillin

Attached: b18.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>tfw pc sounds like a vacuum cleaner
should I be worried?

>wagey
And you can't afford AC?

Its stock cooler so thats probably why, I know AMD stocks are better than intel but still nowhere close to 3rd parties, get like a 30 dollar noctua or Evo or some shit

i could, for like a week other than that installing an ac isn't that easy over here in europe

Summer is the worst time to play games. I'd rather go to the river or go hiking

Attached: 1563232582893.jpg (3264x2448, 3.93M)

its funny seeing white people wearing short sleeves/pants while people of african descent are fully armored as they understand that sun is trying to kill them

as long as temps aren't reaching throttling/shutoff point it's fine.

>hiking
>summer

>Hottest day of the year
>Suddenly starts raining and thundering
>It's pure bliss
>Only lasts 40 minutes and then it's right back to being unbearable
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK SUMMER

Cool 20C for me bros. How we feeling Canachads?

sure go hiking
maybe camp too
and burn few forests too

at what temperature is throttling/shutoff point?

have the tornadoes payed you maplefuckers a visit yet?

In Florida, that just makes the already hot day fucking worse. Everything just feels muggy and humid

rain is the worst during summer heat because it gets very humid and all the mosquitos come out

This. It's 41°C and I nearly collapsed after having to spend an hour outside.

Depends on your CPU/GPU they have different ratings.

Attached: notevendoinganything.png (433x113, 6K)

Not for me. Only just now in Alberta, it'll die before it reaches BC.

the humidity only makes it worse
i'll take dry heat instead of being baited by rain just so i can't breath from the humidity later

how people can keep living in florida
high temps and always max humidity

What are considered "bad" internal temps for a PC? It's like 30-35c during the day here during summer, probably less in my room though, but I usually don't notice anything particularly different about my PC's performance. I turn on the AC for a while if I am feeling too hot.

For some reason I felt the need to hit the gym in this weather. I almost collapsed once I had to bike home but it still felt good.

Id take no A/C over living in Canada

I have AC and keep my house at a pleasant 76-78 F, so the heat hasn't really bothered me, even when it gets up to 100 +F

37 degrees here in my part of England, East Midlands
this is fucking insane

point a desk fan into your tower to become a leet hacker

*laughs in brazilian*

Because it doesn't do shit. OCing, especially i5s, does nothing. You're still gonna be heavily limited with your 3rd i7 that only has 4c8t.

>F
yeah no

i might be getting fired tomorrow

It's always pretty humid where I live, rain or not. Thunderstorms during heatwaves are maximum comfy but they never seem to last long.

The heat isn't that bad. It never gets too hot or too cold. It's always ideal tropical temps. But the humidity does suck.

I bought a $250 portable a/c unit. Works like a charm. Worth it

Attached: 189db15900a52c13f5e24b3f495ca9d241261855604067174989933879f2de7d.jpg (1200x999, 941K)

Its really only bad during the summer. Every other time of years its a comfy 70-80 degrees. Plus its the only place Ive lived that no matter where you go, you constantly see 10/10s

By not living in a 3rd world country without AC.

???
Look at your original post you dumbass, you literally don't know how to speak English.
>Ikr? what does Nvidia even let people do with OC nowadays?
>GPU's
You're borderline retarded.

Low 20s tomorrow fellow Midlander.

Off topic. No one cares. But I'll humor you, what did you do

This heat?

It fucking sucks. Not only has my power bill gone up because my wife is a woman and therefore can't in2 temperatures, but the hot air is pushing so much wind off the beach that the surf is nothing but chop. I CAN'T EVEN CATCH A WAVE GUYS THIS WEATHER IS GARBAGE

Stop using shitty coolers.
No, AIO are often worse than the D15, so you're better off using the Noctua if you're not gonna get proper water cooling.

Attached: crysis updated.png (509x898, 292K)

thank you

AIOs are great as a long as you get a high quality 360mm rad. If you get 240 or 120 then you're better off with air cooling.

I still don't understand how people are posting stuff like "my PC reaches 80+C". I have 1 fan inside my PC and my CPU stays below 70C during summer and the same goes for my GPU.

not only that, but everyone having a fucking AC actually increase the heat for everyone else, so everyone need an AC even more, etc...

in a city you can easily have 4-5+ degree than in the countryside.

I just slapped a Noctua rad fan on a cheap evga AIO. Seems to be great at keeping heat out of the case.

>144hz meme
wow

>144hz
>meme
oh user

>airblower vega 56
>hitting a peak of 73c while playing vidya
>people in forums say this is fine but I work in electricity and climate control so every single sound I hear from the case makes me paranoid

Attached: 1563897730004.png (633x758, 85K)

You are still going to be limited but that OC becomes MORE USEFUL BECAUSE OF IT.
Also Im not that user, im running a 4690k at 4.5ghz and only target 72hz (AMD's driver supports monitor overclocking and I have no idea why but 12 more hz is always welcome) so I don't ever hit a CPU bottleneck.

Are you saying that because I use a different unit of measurement that the heat doesn't exist?

My Ryzen 2600 has idle temps of 45ish °C with the stock cooler. Is that normal?

When stressing, it goes up to 75ish

probably because they're using a meme tempered glass case that traps heat. doesn't help that they got a open shroud high end gpu too.

well, if you put it that way, yes

Sorry that's 24.4444 C - 25.5556 C and 37.7778 C

Better?

better

Could be lower at idle, but then again it's a very small stock cooler. Load temps are fine though, I'd maybe look into your power profiles to make sure the CPU is idling properly but otherwise you don't have anything to worry about.

with stock cooler yes

Its 3-4 more days of extreme heat and then the summer is basically over. Goes just down and down.

Great conversation.

cheers m8

Kanpai.

I'm talking about GPU's because they are and should always be the biggest heat generating component in a gaming system.
Remmeber this is in a thread discussing system temps and thus is on topic and relevant to discussion.
There has truly never been a better time for you to stop posting than now.

sandy bridge is 2nd gen btw, not 3rd gen.

also it ultimately depends on what you do on your cpu. if you hardcore video edit then 4c8t will bottleneck, but if you play games or emulators then it's more than enough unless all you play is shit is like assassin's creed.

Even for just 120hz you spend 200% to gain 50%.
You're autistic. 144hz will not make you a better player or even give you THE advantage to win in your shitty little shooters. Most servers update at 30/60hz and having an image latency of 6.4ms instead of 16 won't make or break it. You won't see someone "earlier" and get to kill them.

>144hz will not make you a better player or even give you THE advantage to win in your shitty little shooters.
again, nice bait

It hasnt been this hot for 6 weeks, its been 2-3 at best
Before that it was just warm like we get every year

>GPU's
>GPU is
He still doesn't know hwo to use apostophes.
Yeah but I use a regular old case with no real airflow. The side panel has some holes in it for additional fans, but as I said I only have 1 fan inside my PC.

>nice bait
Lmao, keep seething that you wasted money.

ok

having holes for passive airflow is better than having a wall of glass preventing airflow all together

learn how to build a pc.

Well yeah, I still don't understand how I'd have temps 10C lower though. Especially since a lot of people with those zoomer PCs have multiple fans, sometimes even in the front.

my pc temps are fine despite having 2/3 chassis fans nonfunctional

>Implying I even remotely care about posts on a chinese cartoon forum enough to bother checking anything I post

>how are you guys dealing with the heat?
I just turn on the AC like a normal person.

ITT: First world problems. Waaaaaaah it's too hot for me to play video games!!! Seriously faggot? Some people have real problems.

who knows, it can be lots of factors. room temp, dust inside the case, cheap ass fans/heatsinks/rads, etc.

Same.

Attached: 1561483672740.png (1024x966, 706K)

shut up faggit

The heat feels much worse at night for me.

fucking pussie, 2018 Mac Book Pro hits 100 degrees on all cores ALL THE TIME, and the fans literally don't kick-in until it reaches 90 degrees.

My ac broke down last month and I waited just 2 days in 100 burger degrees to get it fixed. I realized then that I am weak. I've become so dependent on central air that I'd probably kill myself without it after a week. How do you fags even cope?

Buy a cheap table fan? Are you retarded?

I have a 4790k in a very well insulated room where the HVAC doesn't work properly in said room.
The CPU temps itself is fine, however the heat it puts out that my heatsink and fan push out cause issues.
My room get around 84F (28.8C) if door/windows are closed even if the HVAC is on its usual 71F~75F (21.6C~23.8C)
How did I solve this to get year round comfortable temperatures?
Open a window, and install pic related exhausting outward, leave it on almost 24/7.
Wow so easy.

Attached: 315x315-dualblade-9-twin-window-fan.jpg (315x315, 17K)

>windows and shutters closed during the day
>windows open during night and close them at like 7am

that's why they call it a throttlebook

silicon melts at 1300 degrees stop being a faggot.

do you not know what getting warm air blown to your face means
not every windows opens up like that

nice third world country buddy

>tfw running 2 PCs in the summer

okay...

>drive home from work (car has no AC)
>due to some commie era building magic the flat is noticeably cooler than the outside
>for some reason the bathroom is even cooler than the rest of the flat
>take a cold shower
>jump into my chair and put my desk fan at max speed
>survive almost comfortably until sunset
I think I'm doing okay for now.

>people can afford high end pc's
>but they can't afford air conditioning

your priorities are whack

I bought an AC a few years ago. It's pretty cold in here, my feet are chilly.

>tfw dont have the proper window for a AC
>portable ones cost 3x as much and are very inefficient

Don't have sliding windows and most of the year it's never over 25.

>pc's
>pc is

Then dont put the fan directly in front of the pc? holy fuck.

>Tfw 106F in Paris

Attached: overheating.png (286x283, 203K)

just put a AC inside your PC?

>it's going to be 105 this weekend

I'm about to get SCORCHED

>electric bill

based
my cpu hasn't exceeded max 55 throughout this entire heatwave

>4c4t
Oh no no nono

It's winter when I am

Attached: 1563774016059.png (710x599, 81K)

>mfw i actually did this for two years before caving and just buying a new computer
Not an AC though, just a big box fan. I opened up the side panel and shoved the fan right up against it. Dusted the thing out twice a week. I got every ounce of milage out of that dying piece of shit that I possibly could.

Attached: ifonly.png (544x424, 309K)

When you get home from work, go to sleep right away and then stay awake through the night

Where in the civilised world can I live where it never gets above 65 burgers?

>Located at one of the purple spots
>No AC because we don't usually have this kind of weather

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: txint_eur2_whf3.png (768x768, 265K)

works on my machine

Attached: 2500k.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

>don't usually have this kind of weather
Every time I have been to France in June over the past few years it was maxing out at 35-40c

Minnesota if you can stomach the cold.

>outdoor temperature 30+ c
>indoor 24-25c
>I just keep my blinds and blackout drapes shut, and my house is well insulated

Come evening it drops to 18c and I'm just opening my windows to cool it down further

Attached: 1537729881320.jpg (268x265, 40K)

IT'S UNIRONICALLY LITERALLY THE HOTTEST DAY OF ALL TIME OVER HERE

41 DEGREES I'M FUCKING DYING

Attached: 1471470723433.jpg (400x403, 30K)

It's finally time for you westerners to get cooked for a bit while I enjoy my 28-29 degrees.

We didn't listen...

>90% on all cores
Oh nononono
Games like tomb raider will literally use 8c8t, but yeah you're fine buddy. No worries, lol.

The sun punishes tourists

Attached: firefox_2019-07-25_19-32-00.png (644x257, 8K)

Why would I play a SJW Raider? At least post a good game for once.

do euros not have A/C or what?
t. southern floridian

No. We don't have year round heat so we don't have AC. In fact, the houses in bongland are designed to keep heat in.

>he isn't getting the point I am trying to make
It ok, 4c4tlet.

>Games like tomb raider

Attached: zzzz.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Noted. I love the cold.

I love when euros and leafs bitch about 40c in temperature. You either have cascades of fat on your body or you're a pussy.

So what's a good game that needs more than 4t

This is China and USA's fault. God I hope for nuclear war because they will be the first to go, and maybe the planet can recover after that.

Attached: firefox_2019-07-25_19-35-54.png (816x693, 60K)

I've been working out and drinking lots of water.
No vidya until after like 9 probably.

Gonna head out for a swim later.

My Xbox doesn't have that issue.

Attached: d.png (492x550, 377K)

Breaking news, humans likely to complain about climates that they are not physically acclimated to.

How the fuck are you ALIVE?

>Japanese locale
Quit pirating hentai games, user

Attached: 1560945344451.jpg (680x577, 39K)

just like my animes

euros are too poor to afford A/C. I mean this is the same people that drink milk from bags instead of jugs.

No, simply because there was no need to. Summers are usually not that bad over here. Only recently they are fucking hell. I can see that changing if we get few more of those.

Sorry, not all of us have negro/Mexican DNA.

t.Oobuntu Hafwatwa

>milk from bags
Nigger, that's Canadians.

air conditioning isn't just for making it cold or cooler though. central A/C units have heaters too

>A typical milk bag contains approximately 1 L (1.8 imp pt) of milk in South America, Iran, Israel, Eastern Europe and the Baltics, while in the UK they contain 2 imperial pints

Nice to have Bitfenix Prodigy case.
If it gets too hot I just remove both side panels put two fans to sides and one floor fan to blow under it, since it stands on legs there's airflow there too.
No need so far, nearing 30C though here in Finland.

Guess those folks need to stop getting their energy from Iran/Russia/unreliable wind-solar sources.

Attached: 1l6803.jpg (2319x1546, 240K)

Games in 2016 already choked heavily on 4c4t and 2018 just brough us more games that had issues on even 4c8t. Obsolete by 2020.

Specifically that's eastern canadians.

Oh man, it was 33ºC just yesterday here
It's winter

>good game
This is a trick question.
user is too retarded to understand all you need to do is add Jap as secondary language and games will work.

name 5 good games that use more than 4 threads

Due to cold weather half the year houses in northern Europe are traditionally well insulated. That keeps both heat and cold outside, and traps heat inside. During our normal averages ~75f temperatures are very manageable, and houses only heat up slightly during the summer, then cools off during nights. Therefore AC has not been a traditional investment for most modern houses as its simply not required.

During what we would consider heatwaves here the temperature quickly reaches uncomfortable to unbearable points. Last year the heatwave held for a month, and evenings was ballbusting hot too, which turned the well insulated houses into hot-air traps that couldn't bleed the heat off quickly. It was hell. This is just a lesser form of hell.

Attached: 1555607716344.png (500x500, 253K)

I live in Germany and I have never seen anyone drinking milk out of fucking bags.

Jugs are gross, you get crust with that.

God, these threads make me thankful for REAL air conditioning. Not chintzy portable units.
When I move to a new place, my priority is going to be central air. I will never subject myself to the suffering you guys endure. Never, ever.

>western europe burns
>meanwhile I sit in comfy 24 degrees
Finally, a summer I can enjoy.

Attached: 68486486.jpg (900x900, 59K)

lol get an AC. Its like fucking 65f in my downstairs right now and I OC my PC all summer long.

>name 5 GOOD games
Again, trick question.

why do you not have screens on your windows?

so you can't name 5 good games that use more than 4 cpu threads. okay. so why upgrade if the games are shit

How about basements? Do you have basements? Just take your PC underground.

Sure, but we rarely turn them into apartments.

>tfw air conditioner
>meanwhile europe's too scared to have them because "it might destroy the architectural integrity of the house"

Attached: 1563833210351.png (985x927, 167K)

>hottest component is the 10 year old hard drive
based

Attached: temps.jpg (420x307, 48K)

It's a trick question, that's why. We all known Yea Forumsirgins only play weeaboo garbage and maybe 20 y/o shitty 3D games.

>burger's house gets blown over by a breeze

pic related + basement setup = no worries

Attached: Thermalright-Silver-Arrow-IB-E-13.jpg (1600x1200, 415K)

>implying
There's no architectural integrity to my commie flat.

sekiro and mhw run fine and those came out this year and last year. so what good modern games need more than 4threads to not be a less than 30fps mess.

Really the only games that come to mind is ubishit running on the ubishit engine like far shit

desu if these heatwaves keep happening every year from now on, I think AC will become a lot more common over here.

Enjoy your legionnaires disease

that's a big cooler user

This shit pisses me off to no end. Here in Sweden, co-op housing are common in apartments. Basically we all buy a share in the greater house, get the right to live in that apartment and so on. Works mostly like any ownership really, except you pay some fees to the co-op for shared maintenence, and vote in a board every year.

The outside of the houses are however owned by the co-op. And the boards never-fucking-ever grant permission to drill a big ol' hole for AC. Even if they did, then the city/municipality has final say due to architectural beauty concerns.

FFFFFUCK.

>form over function
fucking hate that mentality

based

You mean vapor from inside the cooler causing a legionnaires disease infection? Where the hell did you get that shit from? Like, what?

In Eastern Europe we've been getting these heatwaves for years now. It's actually this year that a bit cooler here.

Our utilities are included in the rent but because of that were apparently not allowed to get one of those window A/C units. I was gifted a portable A/C unit but I'm 100% sure it's some Chinese air purifier instead. My windows are vertical and open outwards, they they're not typical horizontal sliders.

Do real portable A/C units actually work? From what I've read you need to stick a hose out of window still and like I said, my windows aren't designed for that.

Portable AC units are selling like hotcakes but they have garbage efficiency and make a shitload of noise. Even with a perfect seal on the outflow pipe they're still garbage at cooling a room, a house even less. Not to mention the electricity bill.

I meant the damp in the basement.

Sorry but that sound really unlikely.

At this point I know summer as the cold season and winter as the hot season because my mother or brother always have to have the ac or heat absolutely blasting

Attached: 1562783964276.jpg (1090x1128, 295K)

>your priorities are whack
It's very rarely this warm here.

>entire planet having a heatwave
yea its this one anons priorities

protip: cap your framerate or lower your monitor's refresh rate. high fps = more cpu/gpu usage = more electricity needed = more waste hate.

Attached: sysadmin.gif (960x540, 1.36M)

who here /bakedpotato/?

Attached: 33f3a345069004cc34176c2f8dae821b.jpg (268x265, 16K)

I just put my components back to stock clockspeeds and use a more aggressive fan curve. My PC runs fine, but i'm not comfortable using my consoles, as my switch's fan spins up to the max in handheld, so using it in the dock with the higher clockspeeds and reduced airflow is a big nope. Same for my 360, which is an original model. I replaced the thermal paste and dusted it a few weeks ago, but it's currently so hot in France i'm afraid it'll red ring on me if i even attempt to launch a game, which would be a shame after it served me faithfully all these years. I'm fine with using my vita tv, although i dial back the overclock on that too. My monitor gets hot as fuck around the bezels, even though i set it so 25% brightness.

MFW i can feel it cool down little by little

Attached: 1399744900058.gif (218x291, 584K)

tfw your pc is so hot its warping space and time fucking up cpuz

Attached: Capture.png (374x278, 19K)

Heat scrambled your brain lad

That high heat is danger level for normal people not just oldies and kids anymore. You shouldnt go hiking in that high temp

seriously just remove the side panel from your case and put a fan next to it. temps drop massively when you aren't trapping heat inside your case and you give your gpu room to exhaust instead of circulating it inside your case.

>Warm as fuck at night
>Fan is fucked
>Have to choose between sweating an ocean or keep the window open and dealing with a Midgie invasion

Why would a bunch of first worlders care?
They can complain about that on their 3rd world forums

>shitty american windows and ac
>hurrdurr 3rd worlders
I wish I can show you exactly how retarded you and your lifestyle is, sadly I can't so I'll just call you retarded instead.
Have sex and dilate

Then get a nornal fucking AC system that doesnt require it to be sticking out of a fucking window. Unless your ameritard then rip you I guess

SCREEN WINDOWS. Why do you europeans never have these?

>Yea Forumsros
Kill yourself

It's not that bad.

Attached: Untitled.png (238x515, 9K)

Depends where your at. Down here on the mediterranian we have ac cuz its hotter for longer than say britbongland. For them it wasnt necessary until global warming