Kill Ptolemy

Kill Ptolemy.

Attached: cleo.jpg (1080x1080, 974K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3vAKRa0f5I
assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/asset-packs/the-blacksmith-environments-39948
xboxplay.games/news/assassin-aposs-creed-ragnarok-the-images-leaked-are-fake-1342
exhentai.org/g/293006/39eed3f09c/
youtube.com/watch?v=1jOIFlqChi0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbdc7FsOYxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What mod?

open bob first

I would have hidden bladed that little prick through the back of his faggot skull even if you didn't ask bae

As long as they agree to be executed in the morning!

Attached: cleopatra-apollodorus.jpg (1280x687, 196K)

Why Origins so good? I swear in comparison to the Ass games that have come before (and after), it absolutely buries them

The real answer is that they spent more than one year on it.

You can play with any character in Discovery tour mode.

WAKE UP TO YOUR GIRL FOR NOW LETS CALL HER CLEOPATRA. CLEOPATRA
I WATCH YOU FIX YOUR HAIR, THEN PUT YOUR PANTIES ON IN THE MIRROR, CLEOPATRA

Yeah, 3-4 years (?) it also feels more like a soft reboot despite still having some bad design flaw we already saw in past asscreed gaymes

Attached: 20190724140626.jpg (1920x1080, 924K)

She's sort of ugly but also kinda cute at the same time, I don't know. I would like to fuck her anyway, just for exotic experience.

If i just want to cuddle, will i still be executed?

SHAME ON THE HOUSE OF PTOLEMY FOR SUCH BARBARITIES

>non-white
yikes

Whites lived in caves at this time

The only AC games that took a year to develop were Brotherhood and Revelations, user.

>cave dwelling wh*toids took over the planet and went to the moon, we speak their language now
Embarrassing, honestly.

b-but your enemy!

Attached: rome ptolemys buttbuddy.jpg (320x242, 51K)

technically he's right, if you don't consider pre-production and post-gold timeframes at least half of asscreed games fall within that definition

The fuck are you saying ? That roman werent whites ?

HE

I'm white and i still live in a cave

HE WAS A CONSUL ROME! TO DIE IN THIS SORDID WAY, QUARTERED LIKE SOME LOW THIEF. SHAME!!

they were, caucasian mediterranean actually. one of the three european races

Technically the reason of why she isn't a Inbred retarded monster like the rest of the family, is because her father had some sloppy seconds with someone else pure blooded.
youtube.com/watch?v=S3vAKRa0f5I

Everyone in YUROP and middle east was caucasian based retard, Arabs have burnt skin, Egyptians too, all of the egyptian statues and paintings shows it.
Blacks NEVER left the Central Africa because of the Sahara for Centures, and the few brave ones were merchants who had experience traveling the desert, until the arab expansion and they became Berbers and later Moors, which expanded them to north up to Spain.

Zinedine Zidane is a True Berber descendant, Most of Spain and some south frenchmen is.
Carthaginians were also Caucasians.

Attached: moors.jpg (910x512, 178K)

God this game is so fucking shit. It was the day I realized assassins creed was no longer assassins creed just a shitty witcher 3 clone with corporate "gamer data" thrown in the pot to check a box off a list of what makes people addicted.
>PEOPLE LIKE RPGS
>LOOTBOXES ARE POPULAR
>PEOPLE WANT CHOICE IN VIDEO GAMES
>HEY TALENT TREE'S ARE POPULAR TO

What a soulless piece of shit game.

>Discovery tour mode
Best thing in whole fucking game. I think I've spent more time on this than main plot.

a shitty witcher clone is still better than any traditional asscreed game

Women have it easy

Show pusy.

>Wanting to fuck a horrifyingly inbred psychopath.

t.sucked at not being seen and raged at 100% sync requirements.

This.

She's a Greek, she's just got a heavy tan from hanging around in Egypt. Notice the Green Eyes.

WE

maneuver into perfect spot undetected. drop from the stratosphere knife first into a guys head. get thrown off and have to fight them because "you don't have enough levels to assassinate me". That was the moment for me it was no longer assassins creed, because even a perfectly executed sneak attack didn't matter for shit if they were a couple of levels higher. Odyssey made it even worse since running though camps and just spamming adrenaline moves was faster, easier and safer than trying to sneak/assassinate.

WE

I never had trouble with this because the first thing I did was upgrade my hidden blade

>caucasian
So yellow skinned mongoloids?

Step away form my chair, thot.

Attached: 1564072201631.png (450x382, 238K)

1v1 me fgt

Attached: Rome-hbo-tv-show.jpg (411x599, 41K)

Attached: 59ff18fad27eb.jpg (795x568, 86K)

I address you directly Antony.

Please listen, as if you.. a-as if you..

Attached: e7cf7c869fb64078ce34e416084bf97a.png (681x621, 630K)

Origins:
Kill a few crocodiles and loot some metal to upgrade your hidden blade. Meh.

Odyssey:
Grind to level 33 to unlock tier 5 of assasins abilities then kill 30 cultists to upgrade your spear to level 5 then find a sword and an entire set of armor head, legs, waist, arms, chest with +15% assasins damage multiplier and a stack bonus that aligns with your 0.1% perk upgrades oh and also you'll have to grind for materials to upgrade all this every 3 levels

Reminder that, though some may hate it, the evil incestuous Harkonnen-esque invader Ptolemies were one of the most successful and productive dynasties Egypt ever had.

It's a nice meme, but the thing with assassin damage is that you don't need to upgrade your gear because it scales with your level.

is almost an history fact that cleopatra invented blowjobs, and she was really good at it.

Go on...

here's your real life cleopatra

Attached: 441.jpg (400x266, 12K)

You LITERALLY have to upgrade your gear at blacksmiths constantly or else it becomes severely underpowered very fast. I don't know where you're getting this idea from but it does not change on its own in any way shape or form

Why should the quality of a blade you're ramming into a dudes head at terminal velocity matter? Odyssey did a much better game with the mechanics that Origins tried to implement but that's becaused Origins just slapped that crap onto a game that didn't use it before.

upgrade your hidden blade you mong. problem solved and enjoy your meme kill

Someone post the reconstructed face.
She's so fucking cute

What do you expect from Macedonian/Greek inbreds?

honestly origins was way prettier than odyssey

also the combat got neutered to hell in odyssey

>"want me to suck ya dick user?"

Attached: 213123.jpg (301x167, 4K)

Not True. Cleopatra lived at the very end of Egyptian empire, she was basically the last Pharaoh/Queen. Meanwhile there are a lot of lewds from earlier era.

ARE THE GODS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER
ARE THE SOLDIERS, THE LEGION OF LIGHT

>that Origins tried to implement but that's becaused Origins just slapped that crap onto a game that didn't use it before.
>odysseys combat is press button for awesome skill
at least origins wasn't filled with skills upon skills

>at least origins wasn't filled with skills upon skills
Oh god don't get me started. Who thought the origins skills were worthwhile or balanced? there's only a small handful that you need to use and those are all OP as fuck.

Nah origins is way better mate. It's pretty similar to old Asscreed. Odyssey goes overboard and it's a fucking grindy chore to do anything in that game.

>there's only a small handful that you need to use and those are all OP as fuck.
are you by chance consuing origins and odyssey? because 18/20 skills from odyssey was some cuhrazy skill to push button

origin had a load of passives

Is this really her? Not a bombshell I imagined but cute indeed.

plus i don't get the story
>oh no that's my father
>please notice me father

crappy story, origins story was shit but this one is blew it out of the water

For being part of a line of disgusting inbreds she hit the lottery to be honest.
These reconstructions are poorly made though.

>origins is way better
To put it into my perspective you're saying the outhouse that isn't on fire is better than the one that is. And I have to agree, but if I have to use them both I'll still choose the one that has a bidet because I know I won't be using the place long.

Origins was pretty tame stuff like better shield parries or more weapon combos.

Sparta kick, Shield steal/bash, turn invisible, Spread Shot. The rest is either crap like "make your sword on fire" which is crap if you get a poison weapon because poison is OP.

Well personally I never thought the old AC formula was great to begin with, I don't know if Origin's take was better but it certainly wasn't worse in my eyes. I liked shield parrying and dodging attacks, and the Egypt map was amazing.

Attached: IMG_e6cc8c90-7210-48a9-9439-c188259c1248.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

comfy ship
would drain your wallet if you buy one/commission one nowadays

Reminder that Cleopatra was not Egyptian but Greek (descendant the Ptolemaic dynasty) and was described as "homely" because she's the product of incest that would make the Spanish kings blush.

Attached: 1552494328568.gif (227x246, 1.31M)

>step away form my chair
I too want to sit in Cleopatra's lap

>I liked shield parrying and dodging attacks, and the Egypt map was amazing.
I totally agree with you my man

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins_.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

What's that supposed to mean

Homely? It means she's fucking ugly but the Egyptian scholars aren't gonna say that outright because they want to keep their heads.

why would you even let a snake suck on your titty
what the fuck were they teaching egyptian women back then?

I see. It makes sense if she was indeed a cock hungry slut

Go fuck your sister

I find it quite comfy

Attached: 20190718214042.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

You get to keep your head and get head at the same time. Seems like a fair deal.

>She's sort of ugly but also kinda cute at the same time
That is what cleopatra actually looked like apparently, with that apt description.
But her way with words was legendary.

Attached: 035E4B43-9B8C-4E2B-A27D-7A3FB763D2AA.jpg (300x450, 27K)

Hated how the Hidden one outfit didn't have cloth physics. Stuck with his default outfit and occasionally used Protector or Egyptian Hedj

Attached: george-vourdoulas-cyrene-city.jpg (1920x1080, 820K)

>First AC since brotherhood
>Actually get into it despite how cut back assassinating is
>30 hours on the hardest difficulty
>game hardlocks on a boat section
Fucks sake, they never updated the cracked version either so it just went unfinished, shame really, I was really like the two lead characters and they were getting a bunch of solo screen time.
All the side quest were garbage though

That was pretty much how Cleo was in real life. She was only considered one of the most beautiful women of the time because she was the god-queen of a nation and that had an allure in a time where women didn't rule nations

The world they made in Origins is so fucking detailed as far as visuals and immersion. Easily the most detailed open world I've seen. Shame the rest of the game is so generic. They couldn't match it in Odyssey, they just went for scale more in that game

>Hated how the Hidden one outfit didn't have cloth physics
guess they patched it out recently because I'm playing it right now and it seems fine, or maybe I may have missed something

Attached: 1521045871450.jpg (408x439, 59K)

So she was like a twitch thot with a million orbiters and a handful of guys powerful enough to entice her?

I agree. I really enjoyed origins but the Asscreed formula is clearly holding these games back.

Despite switching to RPG mechanics, everything was the same as usual. AC has been RPG lite for years. Same old play as sneaky warrior who presses X to assasinate 10 bad guys who want to use magic artifacts to control the world. I wish they'd ditch the established AC formula and lore and go for a full on historical RPG

I thought she was considered beutiful because so many power dudes wanted to fuck her to secure alliances with her territories and armies and so people had to call her good looking or else risk calling their potential future queen a fugmo.

He has a little red sash that flows in the wind but the lower flaps are glued to his legs.

Almost all of the base game outfits go to shit once you fully upgrade your health and bracers.

Attached: 29vduvm.jpg (506x316, 24K)

The costume you get for participating in the play was the best. You get it fairly on and it looks badass. Especially without the helmet.

Attached: Sekhmet.jpg (245x303, 14K)

>Not just using the King outfit at all times

Yes, her "way with words". She could do wonder with that mouth and tongue of hers, I bet.

cause you have shit taste

What does it do?

>wear the helmet for a few missions
>his voice echos inside it
Such a nice touch, really sold it as my favourite

yes

iberians aren't berbers and berbers today are heavily mixed, they've been invaded over and over since the roman days

Nobody back then was especially good looking.

aw shit, guess I'm going back to the standard outfit again

I left my bracers and breastplate at the base game max level because it looked the best

It has a good map and unique setting

Good lord did the same autist that makes "Kill Parthanaax" threads play AC:Origins? I keep seeing threads about Cleopatra now.

Too bulky for me, poor guy would be dying in there trying to climb around in the desert heat

I hope the next Asscreed (viking creed if rumors are to be believed) has little touches like that. If they're gonna go the RPG route they may as well turn up the simulation elements as well. I want to outfit my Character for cold weather, ditch armor and large weapons when I'm gonna sneak around, shit like that.

Attached: 1455176349232.png (658x699, 965K)

I used the Persian prince outfit until I got the one for killing all the phylakes then I used that one for the rest of the game. I'm a sucker for edgy face masks

Cleopatra is pretty reddit. Aya is the real goddess

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins__2.jpg (1920x1080, 998K)

No thanks I don’t want Bartimaeus coming after me
no one is going to get this reference without looking it up

She has an ugly personality.

Attached: cd50f96a096a01566c667b35f4fdbfc8.jpg (1080x2088, 230K)

Not even gonna bother

>liking Aya aka the original stronk womyn
Cringe.

its for the best

Good taste OP

Attached: 1508342012674.jpg (706x701, 309K)

>not liking stronk and intelligent womyn
Ultimate pleb.

Real Cleopatra had hairy as fuck armpits

There are descendants living in and most of the modern Iberians has moor blood in it.

Sadly all of the Norman blood descendants are long gone, and what is left is the name, mainly in south Italy.

dude what

egyptians shaved every part of their body, including their heads

back then shaving was common for royalty, keep in mind that Egyptians used Condoms made of fish guts back then, and somehow they worked.

Are greek girls cute?

Attached: 15392227255289.jpg (259x274, 13K)

Some

my gf is 100% greek (she's from Crete) and yeah she's pretty cute

Yes!

Attached: ac_odyssey_meet_the_hero_kassandra_by_ladyroseuchiha_dcwyq8n-pre.jpg (1192x670, 65K)

I wasn't really into Aya until she came back as Amunet.

That's a man user.

Yes.

Attached: Cvdic1rXgAEnKvt.jpg (960x1200, 160K)

And she's also imaginary, LAMO Fag

crocs did

If you're into monobrows and strong jawlines, sure.

Cause it lets you style on pyramids.

Origins has so many nice touches that didn't make it to Odyssey.

Attached: 2017123144917.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

not half... we're getting married next year and i'm not fond of weddings

it's a virtual museum

No!

Attached: 4863494.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

This has to happen, right?
Viking game for next gen, Rome game for current gen?

Attached: 2017125162749.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Pic unrelated?

Who long hair/no beard here? Bayek is cute

Hidden Ones was kinda so-so but Curse of the Pharaos is still better than any part of Fate of Atlantis.

Attached: 2018045195904.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Everyone can be cute

Attached: 1510309761352.jpg (738x870, 78K)

I don't think they'll do that again, last time they did rogue was largely ignored and sold like shit (it was alright )

>Next gen

They're going to be using the same engine from Odyssey, and anything past 100 yards has blurry textures.

I seriously hope their fix the priests of asclepius before they launch that shit. There's massaging history to have more gender diversity and then there's straight up continuing a stupid mistake for the sake of consistency.

Because the desert is really freakin' warm!

Attached: bayek.jpg (1404x923, 1.04M)

Too ugly.

They should do a viking game where you join the varangian guard

Fuck off with that dyke

Attached: a1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

That picture is really bad, he looks chubby here.

I fucking hope not. We're due an Asian or mesoamerican AssCreed.

I did long hair+beard I thought he looked weird without a beard. I think it's because he looks way older with the beard and I like older characters

Rome is cancelled, buddy. Or rather, it was never a thing. Viking is coming for current gen/cross gen and there's already speculation about China being the big next gen game.

That's fine, I'm just saying they already have a lot of the texture work done for a Rome game thanks to Origins. And they can fudge some stuff from Odyssey too. A Flavian era game that starts with Nero, goes through the Year of the Four Emperors and ends with Vespasian or even Titus/Domitian basically writes itself.

Attached: 20171128101057.jpg (1920x1080, 529K)

I don't think a game where a bunch of German mercenaries beating the shit out Arabs for their Christian paymasters would be considered PC.

Thoughts on the next one that's Vikings game set in the Early Middle ages?

Attached: 65824_06_assassins-creed-vikings-game-ragnarok-images-leaked_full.jpg (1300x859, 124K)

He's a good mix of handsome and goofy it makes him likeable

Attached: 1564079415619.png (1080x1220, 978K)

Attached: 65824_05_assassins-creed-vikings-game-ragnarok-images-leaked_full.jpg (1300x919, 107K)

Is that me or some greeks just look a little bit too " dark " in this game

Some of them looked borderline black

I fear the towns will be dreadfully boring like they were in 3.

Attached: 2018046190947.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Limited potential is all I'm thinking. Sure, you have cool vikings with cool axes and then what? Their settlements weren't exactly sprawling metropolises, their society doesn't really accommodate the whole stealthy assassin thing.

Their boats were rather simple, if efficient and I just don't see much to do in a viking asscreed.

Cool, I want it, but those pics of yours are fake you know that right?

I doubt it

Attached: 65824_03_assassins-creed-vikings-game-ragnarok-images-leaked_full.jpg (1300x839, 87K)

Alexandria was so fucking kino

Attached: IMG_20190401_225727.jpg (2560x1055, 491K)

Not sure if I'm alone on this, but I feel like the last time cities in those games weren't boring was a long time ago. Like Unity/Syndicate long ago. Origins and Odyssey have amazing worlds, but the cities like Alexandria or Athens were fucking boring as shit.

You are clearly an user of reason so therefore you will acquiesce your chair to me

Attached: dce4aca241912453aae0b9d710269042.jpg (500x411, 52K)

Attached: 65824_04_assassins-creed-vikings-game-ragnarok-images-leaked_full.jpg (1300x871, 154K)

It's literally from a Mount and Blade mod, nigger

They are, the environment in them is a stock unreal engine environment. It's some castle one.

Attached: 1563995809121.png (1744x982, 2.67M)

Attached: 65824_01_assassins-creed-vikings-game-ragnarok-images-leaked_full.jpg (1300x916, 141K)

>tfw we'll have AT LEAST 2 more AssCreed games before Bannerlord is even close to releasing

Origins really knocked it out of the park with the different cities. Roman, Greek, Egyptian and mixes of all three. They were all distinct.
I still have to play more Unity but I fucking hated Syndicate and London. Just a boring grey samey mess that I could visit today if I wanted to. Origins' historical fantasy tour was way more interesting to me.

Attached: 20180419190723.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

No way mate, Origins cities were pure classicalkino

Attached: IMG_20190401_225732.jpg (2560x1055, 614K)

You do understand that scandis were all over europe right?
They could easily take you to paris, constantinople, english kingdoms, slav kingdoms, even the spanish peninsula.

cleopatra IS a ptolemy, you idiot.

And then it'd be a diluted mess of a lot of cultures where, most likely, you'll be the only Norse thing in a large radius. Then what's the fucking point, just make AssCreed Europe.

Ass creed isn't a stealth series anymore it's dork souls lite

Origins still has some traces of stealth, but in Odyssey you can't even hide in bushes anymore.

Attached: 20171128073323.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>most likely, you'll be the only Norse thing in a large radius
That's kinda the point . ViKANGZ were explorers and shheeeit

long hair and beard look badass af though

Why? You could be part of a band of vikings or a group of explorers, it doesn't mean they can't take you to some cool culturally relevant scandinavian places like uppsala or somewhere like that.
It has a lot of potential.

Attached: 2018045200449.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

>in Odyssey you can't even hide in bushes anymore.
Yeah you can.

running your hands through stalks of grain was nice too

Who cares, AC was never a stealth game. An action-adventure game with stealth elements at most. You can't tell me AC was ever in the same arena like Hitman or Splinter Cell.

first time I noticed that origins had any real work put into was when I went into a cave and knocked over shabtis by stepping on them. And at that moment I thought "they put work in this"

tfw playing as Bayek and you find the cave Layla is in in present day

Attached: 2017123143004.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Which one then, post proof of your findings as images

Attached: 5124699989_a414738d44.jpg (250x221, 23K)

Layla can go die in a fire, I thought it was more touching that it's Bayek's and Aya's resting place.

fuck vikings, They are so overrated.
Japan next because I want that theory to be fact

Origins and Odyssey both have shite stealth. Origins at least still had some hiding spots in cities such as those little closets you can duck into.

I'd like to see the next game have more than just "crouch in bushes"

You're right. I meant haystacks. Not the waist height grass.

When you hold a torch in Origins and walk through cobwebs it automatically burns them. In Odyssey that doesn't happen unless you swing your torch.

Mfw

Attached: VHS PEPE.jpg (564x437, 444K)

>AC was never a stealth game
Early games allowed for infiltration, set up, execution and exfiltration without alerting anyone.
Blow if out your ass.

Is there an achievement for that? That sounds like something that would be achievement-worthy if they make you actually have to look for it.

tfw playing Odyssey and you go to Atlantis and you meet your dad Pythagoras who is 300 years old and you realize that this is the same place you're in during the modern day and then you become immortal and wait there for 2500 years and meet the modern day protag face to face

Oh wow Odyssey is fucking retarded!

I'm thinking I'd rather have an assyrian themed title with ashurbanipal

What do you mean findings? It's from the Unity asset store. assetstore.unity.com/packages/essentials/asset-packs/the-blacksmith-environments-39948
xboxplay.games/news/assassin-aposs-creed-ragnarok-the-images-leaked-are-fake-1342

I didn't say I cared I was responding to that guy saying there's no room for stealth

why are those pussies offering themselves to the bbc

>When you hold a torch in Origins and walk through cobwebs it automatically burns them. In Odyssey that doesn't happen unless you swing your torch.
You could also light braziers in tombs with an action, in odyssey you have to swing attack to light them.

Wow, so many options. You can hide in a bush or haystack, super stealthy! It's nothing like actual stealth game. Besides, AC1 and Unity where the only ones who came close to stealth.

better don't play the Atlantis DLC
all three segments are fucking simulations inside another simulation

Can't remember. Maybe.

Attached: 20180116184129.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

not at all, thats how they are supposed to look in the time period, Dark olivaceus sking by greek self discribed records.

Is any tanned person = black for you? Come on, user.

kassandra doesnt stay there all the time. She says she travelled and then got a sweet business suit

Nice, that's all I wanted

I was wrong, thanks for the assist

Attached: 1512153179975.gif (646x466, 494K)

Except the games all push for you to use their stealth mechanics constantly. 1 has tons of scenarios where you can assassinate a guy if you plan correctly. 2 for example literally has moments where you need to be in social stealth to kill people like the one guy on the boat giving a speech. Half the 100% sync requirements in Brotherhood and Revelations require you to kill them silently or move with the crowd even though they introduced execution streaks. AC3 heavily promoted tree kills, especially once you got the Rope Darts, and it also introduced whistling into the mix to attract enemies. AC4 and Rogue focused on bushes and stuff to hide into alongside all the other random things you got like Berserk Darts and a lot of the requirements were to stay undetected. Unity gave you a ridiculous amount of stealth options to work with and even gave multiple options in assassinations on how to take someone out.

Yeah, it's not something like Thief or Hitman where stealth is basically mandatory since you're so squishy, and it does allow a player to fight huge crowds if they are exposed, but every single game has pushed for you to stay stealthy, improved stealth, or pushed for silence over noise every single time.

I wonder how many dicks Kassandra tasted in the 2500 years she had to kill

cmon user answer the question i gotta know how to call the kitty kitties
that man has to tell me his secrets

But that's what I mean, those are what I would call stealth ELEMENTS, I wasn't saying AC was full blown Uncharted. Not an actual stealth game at its core.

>It's not stealth because I say so!
You can stay out of sight of people without having to use haystacks, you can break line of sight in multiple ways. Or do you only count doing a scissor split in an alleyway as hiding?

>it's been out for a while now
>they acknowledge in-game they made changes
>suck it up snowflake

>1 has tons of scenarios where you can assassinate a guy if you plan correctly.
I played through 1 again for the first time in a decade last year and I think I set off an alarm every single time I killed someone to the point where it seemed automatic. The first guy in Damascus is the only one I can seemingly get right, but even there the alarm goes off after a while.

Attached: 1563822433166.png (1714x1080, 3.09M)

Was this in the base game? Because at least Origins saved the totally ridiculous shit for the Curse of the Pharaohs dlc

It's part of the main storyline

Do you even understand what kind of changes they've made? It's like if they said that Jupiter was what the Greeks called the head of their Pantheon. Or if they showed the Star of David and said "this is the symbol of Christianity" and then talked about historical accuracy. This isn't some minor social change, this is enforcing a piece of bad history caused by some American from the early 1900s.

Some of them are literally black Africans, Ubisoft took quite a few liberties with the look of the greeks

Vikings AC concept art that an Ubi employee published many months ago for some reason.

Attached: Assassins-Creed-Ragnarok-.jpg (1160x653, 728K)

And this one's presumably for the speculated China game, seems to hint at co-op too.

Attached: 5ciytx7f10001.jpg (1920x975, 460K)

Yes. After you find your mom she tells you where to find your dad, and he starts the questline that is basically an elaborate way to get into the Atlantis DLC. That's where all the mythological stuff is. You get none of that if you just do the Deimos/Cult storyline.

Attached: 20180419040522.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

You know, for some reason, I can't quite express it, that image feels wrong to me.

Attached: 1557876868588.jpg (2000x2928, 3.37M)

At least they are skipping this year so the Viking game might not be an Odyssey rehash, though Odyssey was stupidly successful so it'll likely follow the same shitty formula.

Yeah you can hide in Kassandra's bush

oh god, if only.

It's not dlc. It's main quest in the base game.

The Viking game is made by the Origins team, so I'm not sure about that. The Origins and Odyssey team seem to have completely different views on the series.

Now that's just unsanitary

Attached: fullscreen (1).jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

Hopefully. I loved Origins but they went too far with Odyssey.

Odyssey is the inferior game but I sure do like Kassandra.

Attached: oiled.jpg (1269x780, 554K)

Well yeah, but they're starting to shy away from even the stealth elements. They're there but they're starting to encourage more and more fighting outright instead of planning something, especially with skills. The requirement to spec into a tree of assassination instantly makes it way more worthless until you heavily invest into it. Origins at least did it right by having your Hidden Blade upgrade to deal with the enemies, it still sucks that you can't instantly kill people unless they're under your level with the thing but you can at least do some form of proper stealth while Odyssey requires you spec into a tree.
They're shying away more and more from the core gameplay of their series. Even if they improve combat that doesn't mean you should just make the stealth aspects much weaker to justify fighting outright instead of stealth killing. It's like building up a shooter on parkour elements and then making it so you go from running on buildings to only being able to vault over stuff. Yeah, you can still "Parkour" but it's ignoring what made the series the series in the first place.

You'll always set off an alarm if I remember correctly because the soldiers are always incredibly close and get triggered once you kill your target and they find the body, but the entire way to reach them still lets you kill the target without a fight. They improved this in 2.

Unironically would.

They certainly do. Ashraf ishmail (team lead on Ac4 and AC Origins) has said in a few interviews that they like to focus on the setting & main character before anything else because those are the things you spend the most time with.

Attached: a85b0ca1c24973fd7043d6638288f643.jpg (534x954, 69K)

Deal.

Attached: 20171128084714.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

I want to hide my nose into her hairy butthole

I just worry about Ashraf leaving AC after the Viking game. Together with AC4, Origins and Vikings, that's ten years of his life just spent working on AC.

Absolutely disturbing.

Attached: 2017122165824.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

I played everything up until ACIV. What after that is worst playing? Judging from this thread Origins is amazing? Is it as good as II? What else is worth my time?

Attached: 1509250208188.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

Wasn't this a mod for Mount and Blade or something?

Play Rogue if you want more ship stuff. Unity and Syndicate can be skipped without a second thought. Origins is a must, and Odyssey is on the "try it" list. It builds on top of Origins, but in ways some people didn't like. It's the most divisive game yet.

Unity is worth it for sheer eye candy (insane lighting).
Syndicate is shit.
Origins replaced 2 as my favorite.
Get Odyssey if you still want more of Origins after 100 hours of that.

Unity is good if you want more focus on stealthy assassination. Paris is beautiful too and it's the most /fa/ game in the series.

Rogue has an interesting story but everyone acts like an idiot in it and it's very short. Ship combat is way more fun and they improved islands so they're actually unique and new.
Unity's gameplay and setting is great but its story and characters were pretty bad and take forever to get anywhere.
Not sure if you played Liberations but that one's okay at best. The story is basically nonexistent and the world is only so-so, but Aveline's okay and it's neat to see her team up with Connor.

Any of them are worthwhile if the setting interests you. That's the point of this series.

Regardless, they have their ups and downs. Unity is the most assassiny one since AC1 but it's hard for some to get into, it's short, and half the content is co-op. Syndicate is unity but way easier, kinda bland. Origins is good, it's sort of an RPG lite and the setting is AMAZING to explore. Odyssey is like origins but with more RPG elements and fantasy elements, it's the most divisive.

Because you are a shitposter that has had his mind mangled by memes, that's why.

Attached: 2018046201942.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Augustus was a fucking chad, man. Dude was a legitimate pretty boy.

Attached: 220px-Augustus_Bevilacqua_Glyptothek_Munich_317.jpg (220x318, 14K)

Based

You can't deny that Scandinavia has a significant lack of interesting or tall architecture to climb on. Especially viking era.

Attached: DIaZyg1VYAEZkB-.jpg (750x479, 108K)

biggus dickus

Attached: 2017123111404.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

I don't think that is what you or whoever made that braindead shitpost were alluding to.

The parkour in Origins and Odyssey is so braindead it wouldn't really matter if there's absolutely nothing to climb on to.

Needs Subsaharian Africa (and more Scandinavia, come on with the dishonesty).

they showed dicks but they couldn't be arsed to have full on sex scenes despite mainstream games like witcher 3 and mass effect doing it. Also ancient greece. Saying they didn't bone is like saying sonic doesn't run fast

doesn't mattew now, he wanks as high as any in wome

Have you SEEN the "animations" in Odyssey? It's better this way, trust me.

Well it was. That's why it's images of architecture.

Well, if you place the camera just right and peek into a window, you can see this at least.

Attached: 20171128083317.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Kino

caesar and marc anthony had sex with a coin?

Who else played as bath towel bayek for like 20 hours after getting that outfit?

Attached: 2018046191202.jpg (1920x1080, 419K)

anubis gear from god kills was better

>not at all, thats how they are supposed to look in the time period, Dark olivaceus sking by greek self discribed records

Are you talking about the ancient Greeks described frequently as blonde haired and blue eyed?

you don't get it till end game though (level 50)

>He blackens his eyes with soot like a prostitute!

have you ever read up on egyptian culture?

You have to understand, people were really desperate back then.

You can't figure out everything front the skull.
It's like 60% guesswork.

I think it was a Roman or Greek who said that.

Filthy fucking slander

>was described as "homely"

I don't believe that's true. It is implied that she was considered extremely attractive because of her intellect, as she had received some of the best schooling in the ancient world.

Watch Rome you plebeian

It's the nose.

Attached: asterix_v6_cleopatra_nose.jpg (500x411, 54K)

I know they worshipped insects and lizards

I'm saying the egyptians wore eye shadow because they had supposed hygenic properties. So Antony is trying to be like them in that example

>literal who mary sue that no one asked for get shoehorned into the story ant takes bayek's spotlight
she literally ruined the game's story

You were supposed to hate her

Well good job Ubi, you got a whole lot of people mad. Was getting caught part of your plan?

Peeking down into... an area that you need to unlock or something. I forget. I just remember going back upstairs to see if the lighting hole is actually there. Pleasantly surprised.

Attached: 2017123133302.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

the kangz are fucking scary. who in their right fucking mind would stare into a hole and say "yep this sounds like a good place to carve myself a nice large building"

Same. Especially when at the desert.

>dogmatix
Huh? Some countries localizated Idefix into Dogmatix? Weird as hell.

I think that area in particular was made up, as part of asscreed's stupid ancient alien lore

If shes a greek women then why is she dark as fuck?

I grew up with 'Idefix' too but as a non-frenchy Dogmatix is a pun I actually understand.

She really isn't that's a light tan. Mediterranean people tan very easily, I'm certain she wasn't pale milk basement dweller white her whole life

I've been to italy and they are no way that dark unless they had arab ancestors.

large percentage of greek women are blessed with massive udders so yes they're cute

this exacly

Where did you go in italy? It's colder and cloudier in the north and in the middle where there's mountains. And modern people also spend way more time indoors than people from thousands of years ago

Origins>Odisgay

Attached: 20190723210825.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Kassandra's VA in Origins is.

Attached: Melissanthi.jpg (1100x685, 73K)

OH NOONONO NONONONO

Attached: 20190714177128.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Origins is very good. I hope they somehow make the viking one as good or better. Same team is making it

Attached: 584022-Assassins_Creed_Origins-Assassin039s_Creed-Ubisoft-video_games.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

Men were painted that way because men spent their day outside and women didn't, just a reminder to those that think there is some ulterior motive to that.
This is the case in multiple cultures even.

nipples

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins_20171118225514.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Ezio sure learned a lot over the years.

Attached: Eagle Vision isn't the only special power up his sleeve.webm (1280x720, 2.08M)

Julius Caesars was black. I don't know why these history books be lyin' to you. Julius Caesars was black, he wasn't white. The Romans were ruled by black people.

Attached: 2017122171947.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

She would. Egyptians were pretty lewd.

Name a better costume.

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins_20180104013146.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

>just a reminder to those that think there is some ulterior motive to that
dude one of the trailers for the kangz game literally had a song on it called "make it darker"

I am talking about the paintings

I am well aware of the paintings and theres other BLACKED shit in the game too.

You can get that dark with a tan, darker even if you really wanted to
when did all this racial security over tans of all things even start? Is it some long running joke that's gone over my head or something

>when did all this racial security over tans of all things even start?
when americans started to confuse meds as not white.

That's a stylistic decision. You're either deliberately shit-posting, or an uncultured, uneducated American who allows porn to live rent free in his head, instead of realizing it's not only a stylistic choice, but about average for a tanned Mediterranean man.

>That's a stylistic decision
LMFAO

americans took memes too seriously like they always do and now believe half of europe isn't white unless they're the color of milk

She was from egypt you stupid faggot, literally the desert.
/int/ bullying meds turned into

You're delusional man. They didn't fall for the wewuz meme at all. They portayed Egyptians perfectly. There were even ginger and blond ones.

Attached: 858e1d6864f814373fb0918f8d8fa5a5.jpg (1920x2716, 426K)

>She was from egypt you stupid faggot, literally the desert.
>The Ptolemaic dynasty was a Macedonian Greek[1][2][3][4][5] royal family, which ruled the Ptolemaic Kingdom in Egypt during the Hellenistic period.
People dont magically dont change ethnicities when they go to different climates my American friend. I suggest you dont talk about history again and made to look like a fool again.

Do you know what a desert is? Can you point to where in my response did I mention ethnicity?

Attached: 1548221345414.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

It is. This occurred in Egypt too, although for hierarchical reasons, rather than masculine/feminine like with Greece. You weren't coming into contact with Sub-Saharan Africans, at least, the average person of these civilisations weren't. North Africans aren't even remotely the same as Sub-Saharan Africans.

Attached: 1563910497587.jpg (1277x813, 530K)

>Do you know what a desert is?
Yes, do you know what ethnicity is?

Attached: 20180420000611.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

So if a black person is born in norway he becomes white and blue eyed? Sweet.

You're confusing nationality/culture with ethnicity.

BTFO

You fucking retards, we are talking about tans, can't you follow a thread of posts? How fucking retarded can you be?

>You fucking retards, we are talking about tans
Yes and we're telling you greeks dont look like mixed black people.

>mixed black people
I didn't knew mixed black people lacked mouths and many other facial features, color me surprised.

We're talking about her.
Jesus Christ you cant even keep up with your own conversation. I'm done talking to a retarded illiterate.

What do you think they based her skin color on in the first place?

>What do you think they based her skin color on in the first place?
I have no fucking idea mate because that would be fucking impossible.

Yeah basically, including her brothers - two of whom she fucked

Based

Bro, Cleopatra isn't basement-dweller white like me, she's not even white this is fucking BLACKWASHING

the blue version of that one

>BLACKWASHING
You are literally insane.

that's hot

Some things never change huh

just admit you wanted to be a smartass and move on.

>literally a mummy rez by a Fruit of Eden
lmao dude

I've been playing this game a little, and even though it looks amazing and some exploring and shit is fun, I have absolutely no investment in any of the characters or story.
Also being Greek some of the things you hear are ridiculous.

>Also being Greek some of the things you hear are ridiculous
Such as?

kino dlc

Attached: 20181219104616_1.jpg (1768x930, 135K)

Attached: 20181218235225_1.jpg (1768x930, 333K)

wise decision geralt

Attached: 20181218002013_1.jpg (1768x930, 303K)

the most beautiful thing about it is that it's ambiguous about the alterlife being real or a simulation inside another sim in a very subtle way

Attached: 20181218001607_1.jpg (1768x930, 323K)

kino

Attached: 20181209010932_1.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

>use cheat engine for cash
>buy the loot boxes for free
>get all cosmetics

Attached: 20181206085100_1.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

It probably is. The series has been about simulations from the start. Simulating memories. And in AC Revelations we see Ezio use precursor discs to Relive memories from Altair's life. In AC3 we learn the precursors were simulating future realities to try and predict the future. So Apples of Eden are more than likely not just illusion makers, but some weird matrix VR world simulator too .

Attached: 20181206071457_1.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

ONCE AGAIN THE GODS

>Actually using the meme cosmetics
Bleh. I prefer normal. I guess they're good for a laugh

Attached: 20181205064005_1.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

How has mankind gotten progressively prettier overtime?

it was fun for a while but i prefer the gear u get from collecting all ur sons memories

did somebody say cloth physics?

Attached: fullscreen.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Why she so perfect?

Attached: 65306279_142027906890764_3669834084902338790_n.jpg (750x750, 64K)

race-mixing

Which set is that?

You mean boring?

>giant shield and axe on back while climbing
So I'm guessing like Origins and Odyssey they'll have some fucking dumb shit stuck to your back the whole game without having the option to unequipped it in these so called "rpg's" like in origins having to always have TWO fucking bows equip or in odyssey having the retarded broken spear head on your back at all times. Why cant we just go back to unity combat/parkour and character customization where you could change your hood, chest, arms, legs and boots and not worry about shitty clone armor thats 2 point more damage resistance than the one you have and also having the option to main one handed sword, blunt weapons, two handed weapons, and rifles. Unity was just buggy but was still the best AC gameplay and customization wise.

dress of the foreign realms. top tier imo

Even at the time she was described as homely. Her personality and conversational skills are what she was known for.

Seven generations of incest isn't exactly going to produce a bombshell.

No thanks I'll take the red head

Attached: 3382cadff1acfeca1c8a4f405dce7adf.jpg (810x1080, 161K)

to get it you have to check every vendor you come across, it seems to be in stock at random

>assassin, you're not capable of handling vikings in open combat, take to the trees and pick them off one by one
>missions turns out to be piss easy and any advice about playing stealthy can be later ignored after this mission except when they force it on you later

comfy

Attached: sandboys.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>Homely
Cringe
I need my girls with butts four hand spans wide

Attached: 2018045195839.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

Attached: aaaahhhh.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Homely describes facial beauty, homeskillet.
Keep your tiresome basedboy cringe out of my classical literature.

Attached: FOUR HAND-SPANS.png (1228x2048, 2.18M)

Why does everyone in this game look so damn shifty?

Attached: 20171128090922.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

because you're black

Attached: deusvult.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

Around blax, never relax.

Attached: 2017125174834.jpg (1920x1080, 381K)

Lmao who cares. Unity was basically the only game where you could change stuff around so freely. I mean you could change weapons in AC2 but you couldn't REMOVE anything.

And for the record, you can remove shields, bows, and weapons in origins. If you have a DLC item, equip it then uninstall the DLC pack. Tada now you can walk around unarmed and with no bows or shields, but I have no idea why you would want to.

Attached: IMG_199a1643-63e4-45aa-809d-9fafa8150571.jpg (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Easily the hottest out of the series desu

Attached: elise_de_la_serre___assassin_s_creed_unity_by_juanmawl-d98125s.jpg (1600x900, 170K)

DINDU
NUFFIN

Attached: dindu.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Post egypts

exhentai.org/g/293006/39eed3f09c/

I really really hate this look, so many games started having characters like her that just look like weird Emma stone creatures with snub noses

Oh yeah and she was completely useless and boring in the context of unity's story too. There should have been another arc after she died but nope nothing happens the end

Get fucking rekt afrocentrists.

Attached: 1521501019513.gif (352x308, 1.82M)

What the hell was up with these guys?

Attached: 2017122204345.jpg (1920x1080, 610K)

Probably some kind of ritual or they're just burning shit for fun I dunno lol

They're burning themselves...

Attached: 2017122204442.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

Flavius kind of mind controlled into doing it. to them it was an act of worship. but he twisted the local populaces minds into revering him with the apple of eden

It's been a while but I think I came across this well before the Flavius stuff. Almost like it was an event that wasn't supposed to be happening yet. No explanation or comment or anything, just a random thing that occurred in the world.

You gotta burn all the rapists, boy

Attached: become firepunch.jpg (827x1300, 153K)

Attached: IMG_a9731388-e824-46a4-bbaa-b6ed68bb906d.jpg (486x934, 413K)

I know not everyone's happy about how much Ubisoft has remastered, but what about a remake of AC1 and Bloodlines using the new engine? Bloodlines in particular desperately needs one, its control scheme is painful to say the least, and it has enemies spawn turning the corner as you're in the animation of killing other enemies, but it's the story that sets up Maria so it sucks that it's got so many limitations. At least Liberations worked fine on the Vita because of the second thumbstick which the PSP couldn't take advantage of.

Attached: snap001.png (480x272, 257K)

There are some things that AC1 still does better than pretty much any other game in the series, specifically the way it characterizes your targets, but technically it's in a weird position. Have there been any full on remakes of PS360 games? It feels too recent.

i have an extreme hatred when a non english speaker is portrayed with a british accent. it's fucking stupid.

Salvaged alien tech.

origins is great

i also believe odyssey is good too. underrated though but bayek is more interesting

Kassandra was so fucking lame and alexios wasn't much better but I wasn't about to play that 140 hour grindfest twice

Attached: IMG_ff0cd4c9-b869-42e0-8836-afca0f32e5d2.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Dead Rising getting remade for the Wii is the only thing I can think of. I understand it's pretty recent (Recent being 12 years ago), but in comparison to the massive changes a lot of the other games made by leaps and bounds (Even with AC2) AC1 in particular sticks out with its very slow climbing speed and hundreds of flags. It had the best balance for Hidden Blade counters because the timing was very tight, but it also has stuff Ubisoft themselves said they wanted to improve (Namely the samey investigation missions which is why a fourth one was added into the Director's Cut). They could also take advantage of how Unity structured its assassinations and apply that philosophy to making the assassinations something you can do way more stealthily than how AC1 allows you to. Again, considering AC3's remaster they might also end up packaging Bloodlines into the mix as well which is why I throw it out there.

Attached: 2014-11-17_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

im still on my first playthrough with alexios (after a coinflip) . Its getting a little bit grindy right now but at least the side quests arent dull as they are in origins.

Really? I thought the side quests were where Origins really shined and got to explore bayek's character range

In Odyssey it's more just like
>Help me misthios
>Yes, I am the misthios, what do you need?
>Please retrieve my X it was lost for X reasons
>I'll do my best

Then you try to get the thing and some WACKY or "humorous" scenario occurs and Kassandra says MALAKA as if that was funny after the first 200 times

SPREAD THE CHEEKS

AND RAM COCK IN FUCKING ASS

Attached: 2017123111536.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Play the game in Japanese. Not even shitting. The voice actress for Kassandra is much better and makes the dialogue at least tolerable (mostly because you can't understand what they're saying).

for it was because the side quests were all variations of carry a prisoner free from a fort, use witcehr sense to solve a crime then go into a cave, camp or fort to kill someone. the stories behind those quests werent interesting to me (besides the ones in krokodilopolis)

in odyssey you had a quest like getting ingredients to get an oldmans dick up or a "love potion" for a witch that wants to get rid of her competition. Then you have quests with socrates that were pretty interesting

>Have perfectly acceptable French English speakers in Brotherhood.
>Opt for everyone in Unity to be British English.
I will never understand, it's the one game I immediately switched to French in just because Arno and Elise were ten times better than their English counterparts and it fit the area. Sucks that Bishop, Rebecca, and Shaun are also all in French but I'll take what I can get.

I'm much more bothered by the fact that in Origins and Odyssey both almost all of the random background chatter is in Egyptian/Greek. Not a word here and there like in the Ezio games, just entire, unsubtitled sentences. Somehow they managed to reduce the Animus from a giant table powered by supercomputers into a VR headset, but they lost half of their language files. Some of those Origins lines are burned into my brain but I have no idea what they mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jOIFlqChi0

loved this moment

>Seven generations of incest isn't exactly going to produce a bombshell.
What if all the participants in said incest were bombshells themselves?

Socrates delivers some really top-tier bantz

You've got the wrong guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sbdc7FsOYxo

The guy in the pic was Batiatus's friend in the prequel series, not Batiatus himself.

Should I play origins? I played AC1-Relvations and then tapped out. I hate the series now but the Cloepatra posting is making me kinda want to play it

That's not how incest works.

Attached: habsbug.jpg (1500x2000, 332K)

Imagine taking orders from the prostitute queen.

Yeah, definitely. The Egypt setting alone makes it worth it, give it a try.

Nah. AC1 is a special kind of game that needs his creator's touch. The new blood over there wouldn't be able to do it justice. Hell, even the creator himself might not be able to replicate AC1's dense atmosphere, I feel like it's way too unique in that regard, more so than any other games in the series.

God I want Kassandra to drive her sword down my throat and call me Malaka!

But that would kill you.

I thought this game was a definite improvement since they were never really comfortable with the classic AC formula after brotherhood, even if 4 revitalised it for a bit.
I didn't think the story was all that great but it was less cringe than 6 and less boring than 5, so that was an improvement. It was also very weird of them to get black people doing predominantly west-African inspired voices to do the Egyptian characters, although I would also have been pissed off if they'd had modern day Arabic accents rather than something distinct, but as a semitic accent it would probably have been closer to whatever Coptic accented English sounds like than an African accent.
Given how free they were in hiring black people to play Egyptians I found it strange they walked it back by making Bayek's character look more Caucasoid than even some of the people you see in modern Siwan travel blogs. But there wasn't any mention of the ancient inhabitants of Siwa being anything other than "generic Egyptian" even though Siwa since at least the fall of the Roman Empire has been Berber and not Egyptian/Arabic. Bit strange to base the look of your character on modern people who might not even be the same ethnicity as the ancient inhabitants of the place.

They've gotten really sloppy with how they decide the in-setting rules for their voice-acting. Origins was all over the place - Bayek was too "black African" voiced, and the Scarab was literally just voiced by Adewale, who wasn't just doing a West African/Caribbean voiceover, but was famous among AC fans for having voiced a west African main character with that specific voice (what were they thinking!?), whereas Aya and Cleopatra were voiced by white English women, the former doing cringy fake generic accent, the latter doing English accent. Whereas NPCs seemed to be speaking almost entirely in untranslated Egyptian, Latin and Greek, with no relation to how they chose to voice their main characters.

Does the game look noticeably better on PC compared to PS3/PS4? I built a PC 2 years ago but never use it. But since ill just be casually playing this maybe it’s worth trying on PC

I wouldn't know, I only played the PC version but it looks gorgeous either way. Keep in mind that it's a very CPU heavy game though.

I don't think I will because I don't have anime brain rot

no

Attached: 1540275087600.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

AC1 doesn't really need a remake, even the graphics hold up pretty well.
The basic game is great especially for its time. The only weaknesses are the lack of variety in combat, limited (in hindsight) open world, lack of sidequests, and some janky climbing on buildings that are a chore to climb (although 2 was probably worse on this front especially since they invisible-walled many buildings until you get that climbing move in Venice).

They're very inconsistent.

Only thing I think is really offputting about Origins is the forced grinding you have to on side missions to level up enough to advance in the main story. If you aren't at least three or so levels within the "suggested level" bar, you basically can't kill an opponent higher than you, and since basic enemies are at the suggested level, grunts on missions higher than your side-mission determined level are harder to kill than bosses in properly scaled missions.
Either make the side missions mandatory or enforce a limit on how much enemies can out-level you in the main quest stories, since each main quest mission is locked behind the previous mission in the first place it's not like the structure of the missions requires a very hard "soft cap" to keep people from ruining the progression from one mission to the next.
I heard Odyssey is even worse on this to force people to do micro-transactions, which is part of why I didn't buy it.

Origins plays like shit on PS4. Really slow and the movement seems really imprecise.

Attached: 1564047592217.gif (300x403, 1.88M)

>I heard Odyssey is even worse on this to force people to do micro-transactions, which is part of why I didn't buy it.
I was never underlevelled in Odyssey and I specifically played it in a way so that I only visited the areas the main questline sent me to, because I was curious to see just how much of the map was entirely optional (turns out, it's a fucking lot), so I wasn't grinding or anything like that.
The problem in Odyssey is not that you're underlevelled and tempted to buy level boosters, it's that everything always levels with you to such an extent that you never actually feel any more powerful. You can never go back to an area and just crush fools with one attack, because suddenly those Kephallonian goons that used to be level 1 are now level 50 like you. Levelling -faster- isn't going to fix that. I can't tell whether it's more of a scam or just completely unnecessary.

>I was never underlevelled in Odyssey and I specifically played it in a way so that I only visited the areas the main questline sent me to

Odd. This was the opposite of my experience. I constantly had to abandon the main quest for 10's of hours at a time to clear out entire regions of quests and locations so I could scrounge enough exp and materials to progress.

Did you or did you not play the precedurally generated notice board "quests"?

Which version of the game did you own?(the special editions have EXP boosts)

AC2's climbing only starts introducing the "walled off" climbing in Venice and even then you learn the grab skill within like two story missions of arriving so it's a non-issue and even then only one or two sync towers are locked off because of it and that's it.
I'd argue AC1 in general could benefit a lot from the new engine. You'd have proper stealth mechanics instead of them winging it. Acre, The Kingdom, Jerusalem, Damascus, and Masyaf would all be interconnected without loading screens and that means you could do notoriety on top of horses everywhere and if they felt like it they could introduce some minor wildlife into the mix. It would gain social stealth instead of praying with monks to get past places. They could redo several main story missions to require more of you to solve them and they could introduce way more in the way of sidequests, not to mention fixing the repetition issue introduced by how you gather information. They'd also be able to make the climbing speed far better and potentially make the Templar Knights quite intimidating since they weren't too intimidating in the original.

I'm not saying AC1 doesn't hold up since it does outside of some repetition and the climbing, I'm saying there's a lot more they could do with the experience to make it far better, especially on the stealth and interconnectivity they were attempting.

Attached: 2014-11-15_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

>I'd argue AC1 in general could benefit a lot from the new engine. You'd have proper stealth mechanics instead of them winging it.

AC1 probably has better stealth than the recent two games. In those, your only options are "crouch in bush" or hide in haystack.

Aren't they still on the engine Unity started though? Unity had pretty good stealth mechanics, it doesn't mean you need to follow Origins or Odyssey on that front. Another fix would also be getting rid of guards that go to kill you for running past them at all.

I did clear out the areas the game sent me to, but I never did a single notice board quest. It's the only trophy I have left to get the platinum.
I got the gold version (or whichever one came with the season pass that wasn't the most expensive one) but I never saw anywhere that I had boosters activated or anything.

If you look at benchmarks for contemporaneous games on PC and compare them to either ACO you'll see they've got massively worse performance in terms of FPS.

Really?
It was prominently told to me in Origins during the loading menu that I could turn on a setting to level-up older area bandits to match my level. I didn't do so because I was pissed off at the grinding and sheer grit-based determination I had to deploy to advance in under-levelled missions and areas, but it didn't really feel all that good to me so if they'd kept levelling up enemies to match me I wouldn't have minded. I could see where you're coming from in wanting the option to have that in Odyssey, but it wasn't something I really cared about in Origins.

>AC2's climbing only starts introducing the "walled off" climbing in Venice and even then you learn the grab skill within like two story missions of arriving so it's a non-issue
Not if you were like me and tried to climb the Duomo and lots of other little buildings and so on. Maybe it's because I was younger or because AC2 was the best of the series, but I was the opposite of how I am now about these games and willing to climb every mountain, do every side mission, and I couldn't in more than a few places until I had that stupid jump trick.

AC Origins' stealth and open world mechanics are basically identical to MGSV
AC1 has a different and arguably better feel to its stealth mechanics because it's a lot more of a closed-off world rather than changing how stealth works for open world
It's why MGS1 is arguably the better game than MGSV despite the amount of mechanical complexity MGSV has.

Interesting. Some people say they never had to worry abot exp and just did the main quest start to finish, others say they did some main some side, others still say they did a lot of notice board quests for exp, and then there's people like me who had to grind for 150 hours in total to finally finish the main quest

Difficulty doesn't factor in, exp is the same no matter what it's set to

Gold/special edition may or may not factor in, it comes with EXP boosts but you might have to activate it manually

>AC Origins' stealth and open world mechanics are basically identical to MGSV
I wouldnt say that. Stealth options in origins are either hide in a bush, or physically stand behind/above something so nobody can see you (like every other Asscreed)

Certainly not the gameplay, nor the story, and absolutely not any of the characters. But Egypt is pretty cool.

>and absolutely not any of the characters
Bayek is based tho. But I agree none of the side characters are anything special

>Connor 2.0
>Based
U KILLD MUH SON

I literally just did a 100% run of AC2 which I finished a couple of days ago, you are remembering it wrong. I do all side content before I move along with the story and there are only two sync points in the area you have available to you in Venice that are unavailable until you get the jump grab along with a couple chests, everything else that you can access is available outright, and Rosa teaches you the grab which is roughly two missions after you lead Leonardo to his office. The first mission after that is scoping out the big building, seeing Rosa get shot by an arrow, and then helping her escape, the second mission is talking to the thieve's guild leader who tells you to talk to three people, and if you talk to Rosa she immediately teaches you the jump grab which you can then use without doing her other tutorial for it).

AC:B locks out some stuff on top of the aqueducts unless you build them all if you don't buy the jump gloves, but they're to speed up climbing and not needed for anything else.

She was never known as particularly beautiful, but she had a knack for seduction and used it very carefully. Mothering a son of Ceasar and hooking up with Antonius was quite brilliant (if only Antonius didn't lose the civil war)

I want to rawdog her with my 7 incher and squirt my cum up inside her

Not even close pal

Attached: 090041ebde9ec8c84122a85bf0f7a22b.jpg (640x633, 66K)

Might want to play the game before you say that. It's by far the weakest Ass Creed, story wise, and Bayek has no actual character or reason to be participating in it.

>It was prominently told to me in Origins during the loading menu that I could turn on a setting to level-up older area bandits to match my level
I'm pretty sure they patched that in at a later date, but in Odyssey that's the default and as far as I know the only way it works.
I'm at around hour 130 now and I'm almost done with the last Atlantis DLC. Probably took about 100 to clear out the entire map, including the First Blade DLC (which uses old areas the main game doesn't send you to).
I haven't done the free Stories of Greece quests though.
For comparison, Origins took me about 66 hours to clear out the main map and another 30~ to clear out the DLC.

>AC Origins' stealth and open world mechanics are basically identical to MGSV
I think in a lot of ways Origins fulfills the promise Phantom Pain made and failed miserably to uphold. Open world stealth in a huge, interesting environment, with NPCs, and a big toolbox at your disposal and areas you can tackle form any direction. Combined with Witcher inspired quest design.

>it's that everything always levels with you to such an extent that you never actually feel any more powerful. You can never go back to an area and just crush fools with one attack, because suddenly those Kephallonian goons that used to be level 1 are now level 50 like you.
this this fucking THIS. good grief that's been one of the most refreshing things about Origins, having started that after a pretty complete playthrough of Odyssey. what is the fucking POINT of your health/damage/whatever increasing when you level up if every fucking one else gets the same increases? it'd make more sense to level DOWN the rest of the world each time you hit a given XP threshold instead, except oh wait they couldn't make you grind for new gear every 5 levels that way.
no i'm not mad, why do you ask?

I played the game for 130 hours!

Probably play it again in a year or 2.

Bayek is one of the most human characters in the series. His voice actor is perfect and has an amazing emotional range. If you only play the main quest you'll likely just think he's angry all the time but in side quests he is soft, stern, sad, compassionate, and everything in-between. Because that's when he's usually interacting with and helping other people rather than satisfying his own revenge.

Been there, done that.

Attached: pullo.jpg (1200x675, 58K)

Attached: 2018045033317.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

>I played the game for 130 hours!
Then you would have seen the full extent of his nothing.
I agree the side quests are the best part, and make him less robotic, but that main quest is just retarded. It's like they made the game, and forgot to put Templars in, so they quickly did it at the last second, but didn't change anything for Bayek. Then just reused his single "muh son!" line for each one.
Odyssey was a great improvement in that regard.

Why did they ever approve that fucking filter colour palate for nights?
It looks fucking terrible

>Odyssey was a great improvement in that regard

I have to strongly disagree here. Kassandra/Alexios were suuuuper bland compared to Bayek. Really one note.

Sand doesn't absorb light very well, so night time is very bright when the moon is out in areas with vast sand dunes

All AC protagonists are bland and one note.

Plus it's coarse and it's rough and gets everywhere.

Ptolemy was Cleopatra's great, great, great, great great, great, great, great, grandfather. He'd been dead for at least 300 years before she was born.

Surely you meant Octavion right?

Attached: Augustus Caesar statue.jpg (1500x2250, 458K)

That's the problem with having dialog choices. Especially in an open world game. But then there are a tonne of nice touches like having reactions to things you've already done ahead of time.
Plus they have more personality and reason for participating in the story. Bayek was never really wronged by The Order as a whole. Just stumbled into it.

Low effort.

God bless I always misplaced that picture. I love it.

>Several sorceresses made fun of Huemac for his inability to get women who were fat enough. Huemac then had sex with these sorceresses.

Ezio, Edward, And Bayek stand out to me.

Attached: 8142a857b22141e1f4c10fd87c620a6e.jpg (950x1230, 208K)

Man, I fucking love naked body jewelry.

If cardboard like Ezio stands out, it's only because you've grown accustomed to plywood.

Same.

those exp/dracmae boosts are just for 2 ingame hours so they're irrelevant.
in the meanwhile the helix store has permanent 50% boosters

Less cardboard than Connor, Altair, Adewale, Jacob, Arno, or Alexios

Attached: 1562863042686.png (960x540, 527K)

That's in Alexandrina is that big ass building in the background is anything to go by.
There's not all that much sand in the city or the surrounding area.
It's also just a filter across the entire game the second it's anywhere dark, sand has nothing to do with it.

Attached: 20190416131051.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

"less cardboard" does not mean "is not cardboard"

All AC protagonists are cardboard.

And even in that case I would prefer the ones who are less cardboard

Love Edward, but he too is pretty one note. Shay was more nuanced.

Ezio > Altair > Haytham > Shay > Edward > Arno > Evie > Jacob > Alexios > Shao Jun > Kassandra > Aveline > Adewale > Arbaaz > Nikolai > Connor = Bayek

That you would lower yourself to having preferences in cardboard is telling.

Edward had the whole internal conflict greediness shit going on, and i liked that he didn't smarten up until the last possible second. It annoys me when characters are just written as "good" and always know when to do the right thing

Didn't you just say you liked Alexios and Kassandra?

No.

The problem is that you're playing an asshole sociopath for 90% of the game and it's very hard to relate to him or understand his mindset. It's great for character development but it's frustrating to see him screw virtually every single person who wants to help him out over or just treating them like dirt. Maria especially.

reminder Odyssey has a wholesome family arc where you can make a massive redemption arc and deprogramming for your bro/sis
also Pithagoras' a retard

>it's very hard to relate to him
Why? You don't need to be a swashbuckling pirate to have empathy for self destructive arseholes.

Yes

Attached: tumblr_niunmnvURw1r8iovuo1_250.gif (245x300, 1.45M)

Yeah, that's exactly what I'd expect out of a pirate though?

Gentlemen please, you're both right.

Obviously he's got to work with the whole pirate thing, I get it, but at the very least you could make some of the things he does remotely normal. Edward betrays people multiple times throughout the games, is completely obsessed about money to the point that he tells Adewale to fuck off and they mutiny when the people all trusted in him and helped him for basically years, he sells out people he knows just for a bit of coin, outside of Thatch he doesn't even really seem friendly with the rest of the crew at Nassau despite being their friend apparently, and he acts ridiculously cruel multiple times. He literally goes from selling out the Assassins (Who he knows personally and on a friendly level) to forcing them to pay him so they all don't get killed in their sleep.

I get that the whole point is he's so distraught over a lot of the things relating to the woman he loves and is overcompensating to prove his father-in-law wrong while also trying to deal with a lot of harsh truths in his life, but holy crap is it just not fun to play him for the vast majority of the game because he's so unlikable. Even his fellow pirates feel more human and relatable than Edward does during most of the game.

yeah dude. i about 25 hours in and i hope there is more of him (i just reached sparta)

I love that shit though, I don't like playing as a goodie two shoes. Which is why I'm glad it ended immediately after he joins the assassins. Makes for a good arc and lets us be asshole pirates the whole game.

Oh, the good Solonius shows at the most appropriate time.

It all makes a lot of sense though. He's there for one reason, and to him, settling too much would be anathema to him, thus the unwillingness to get too close to people, and readily selling them out.
>because he's so unlikable
U wot? How does that not make him the best.

neket iadet

And Cleopatra was likely involved in the deaths of two of her brothers, both Ptolemies named Ptolemy

>thus the unwillingness to get too close to people
What unwillingness? He's friends with the Assassin girl even though he sells her and the rest of the Assassins out, he ends up befriending Marie, Stede ended up being a close friend even though they only met a couple times, Thatch is his friend, Adewale is basically his best friend and he confides in him, Edward has lots of people close to him even if he doesn't tell them about his personal life or ideals. This is before he even realizes his problems and makes amends with the Assassins.
>How does that not make him the best.
Again, because he's a complete asshole who makes the worst choices imaginable constantly. The fact he even has friends to begin with boggles the mind considering how horribly he treated everyone. I know some of his friends also end up betraying him for Torres but for most of the game they at least treat Edward like a regular guy and try to help him out. Edward takes advantage of a lot of people, treats them like dirt, or lies through his teeth to them constantly.

Again, this is great for a character development side of things because it is great when he goes through his drunken stupor where he realizes he's all alone again and all the atrocities he's committed, but it's like 60+ hours to get to that point of him just continually making really awful and bad decisions over and over and over and it's like watching a trainwreck you have to control yet can't stop. It drove me mad when I was playing him. I have no problem with playing guys who do bad things, my problem here is just how Edward acts specifically, it's aggravating how he's not self-aware in the slightest.

Anyone hate how much climbing there is in the Odyssey dlc?

>it's aggravating how he's not self-aware in the slightest.
Welcome to humans.

Elysium can have a lot if you're not close to any elevators. The other two are a lot flatter.

Name 1 (uno) Videogame protagonista who is not a cardboard.

>Even in The Ezio Collection the glitch where Desmond clips through the Animus and glitches around after doing The Truth still happens.
I don't get how this passed QA not just once, but twice.

Attached: Assassin's Creed® The Ezio Collection 2019-07-25 22-40-21.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

I'm playing Odyssey now, and man, I miss my camel. The horse gets you where you need to go, but it's not the same.

Simple, the pair of producers who made Black Flag made Origins. They have a really good grasp on getting the feel of an era and map. The games they made were breathes of fresh air for the series too. They just see the franchise potential in better ways than other guys have

Chocobeast was great.

>several sorceresses made fun of Huemac for his inability to get women who were fat enough
>Huemac then had sex with these sorceresses

I don't know why this is so funny to me, but holy shit, I'm dying over here.

Attached: laughingmahassoff.webm (1130x648, 270K)

I started playing through Origins recently. Not sure how I feel about the pseudo-RPG elements. The shift to hitbox combat over counter-timing is good, but the focus now seems to be on open combat instead of stealth and assassination. Crafting and upgrading is also really grindy, as a hamfisted attempt to push microtransactions in the same way Shadow of War did. I do like the setting and characters, though. It's crazy to think that Bayek is further removed from the building of the pyramids as we are from Ptolemic Egypt.

That's fake as fuck, but the game is about the Viking era. It will almost certainly be about Ragnar Lothric's great heathen army

He then proceeded to cause the downfall of his own Toltec empire

Bought Odyssey after enjoying origins quite a bit. I'm having a hard time getting into it, does it get any better?

Bonus: Huemac means "big hand"