Why do jap games always drop in price so fast?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-150210.jpg (1079x1708, 687K)

The jews fear the samurai.

>33% after 4 months

Depends on the developer
Nintendo games only go up in price
Sony games go down quickly, so do capcom games
Platinum games go down quick and then skyrocket from high demand
Microsoft games are like a roll of the dice, fucking forza never goes down but Halo is dirty cheap

Never placed DMC but interested, should I jump into 5 or try it from the beginning?

Name one (1) series where the answer isn't 'start from the beginning'.

You can jump right into 5, but you should play 1,3 and 4, you can play 2 but is up to you(is pretty boring).

Maybe Yakuza, since 0 is supposed to be the new entry point for the series rather than 1 on PS2.
But yeah, that’s all I can think of.

Final Fantasy? I don't know. I take your point though.

Cheers I'll try 1.

FF

Grand theft auto, final fantasy, fifa, super Mario, smash bros

because they have projections and know they will make more money on sale

I would at least play 3 first, if you really like it them 1 and 4 are required to get the best out of 5

Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest
Persona
Mario
Any fighting game in existence

unironically, MGS. both Metal Gear 1 and MG1 aren't really great starting points

playing from the beginning will help you appreciate how far character action games have come. dmc1 was afaik the first one and dmc5 is the most complex action game to date. seeing the improvements in each iteration is important. plus it'll help you ease more into 5 if you start with a less complex game and gradually move up. have fun user.

Almost every popular game drops in price after the few first months. It's just how the market works. Rarely people wait for 6 months to buy X game for the same price as it was that 6 months ago. And stores need to make space for new stuff anyway that impatient kids buy for full price

You could get through the HD collection in a very short period of time, DMC 1 and 3 hold up very well.

the "full" edition (the version with the mega blaster and vibrator arm) costs $120 CAD on Amazon.ca

thats a scam. the deluxe edition should be at the most 92 CAD (70 USD)

it's not a scam, the deluxe edition is rare

They should

Attached: 54897112.jpg (637x358, 38K)

get the digital version then

>paying $90 for a digital version you can't resell when you're done with it

lol

anyone who buys a digital game for more than $20 is a moron