This game is such an overrated piece of shit, what do people see in it?

This game is such an overrated piece of shit, what do people see in it?

Attached: hatintime.jpg (460x215, 72K)

hat kid is pretty!

Nostalgia for old time platformers maybe.

I enjoyed it

>It's an overrated piece of shi-

Attached: A Hat in Time.webm (940x548, 2.86M)

>t

C

>nostalgia
>zero challenge
>infant main character
fits right into the average Yea Forums söy skull

It's a decent controlling indie 3d platformer. Which is rare when almost all indie platformers are 2d.

>bought SNOY version
>it's still version 1.0
>2 dlc on pc, none on ps4
>developers actively ignore questions about dlc coming to consoles

i would like to say that i feel ripped off, but im the idiot who bought the game on console, so fuck me i guess.

It reminded me of when they still made simple adventure games and not everything had to be cutscene cutscene cutscene go from A to B, get currency buy skins earn perk points to get to the next cutscene as fast as you did the last one because everything is inflating its stats.
It mostly focuses on the gameplay and it controls very smoothly, my only problem with it is the game runs like shit on some levels despite it looking so simplistic.

are you one of those anons who hate the kino hard mode?

Attached: 1Sad.jpg (634x845, 331K)

I was literally just browsing the PSN summer sale and was considering buying this but after reading that post I'm definitely not now. Thanks user.

Why on God's green earth would you ever buy this game on console? It runs on a toaster and is always cheapest on pc.

A cute main character.

I played it all and thought the same. With all of its varied gameplay it just felt like a cheap first-time indie project

>what do people see in it?
r34 obviously, everyone who backed this up are pedos

beat it last night

it was ok

Not him, but as someone who primarily games on PC, aside from pricing, this game screams "play me on a console." Unless you have a couch+PC+TV setup, anyway.

I'm still mad a whole section was cut out from the Haunted House level.

you play as a cute little girl

also gameplay similar to Super Mario Sunshine where you can have fun diving around everywhere

Paedo bait.
I'm not joking, the amount of paedophiles that love this game is unimaginable.

Attached: 1476324986130.jpg (564x400, 47K)

someone hasn't done seal the deal contracts/deathwish

is great for the little it does, adjust your expectations accordly faggot

any media that have girls/boys is pedo bait, that's' what they do

It's a good game but the reason why it was so much praised here was because of people who were butthurt they couldn't afford a Switch and Mario.

trans propaganda

>Little hat girl needs help to turn back time. If mafia explode, little girls gets useful pons. Mafia has to explode to save world!

>Fellow mafia no worry. If little girl succeed, Mafia come back when time rewinds! Now... punch me with all your might, fellow Mafia! No hesitation!

for me that final fight was worth playing through the entire game for

Attached: hatintimemafia.jpg (210x240, 12K)