Why are gays so uncommon in video games, and the ones who do exist cause massive controversy?

why are gays so uncommon in video games, and the ones who do exist cause massive controversy?

Attached: The-Last-of-Us-Part-II-1.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2mFvwDTTt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the ones they make are ugly or just unlikable characters, or in her case she’s obviously dead.

Because everyone hates faggots

What about the male characters?

Attached: Soldier76_portrait.png (653x669, 406K)

if it was anime, noone here would care. that tells you only incels get upset

>why are gays so uncommon in video games
You serious? It's because both they've been shit on for centuries and still are, and also they're not THAT common IRL either and in turn in most vidya settings which would tend to follow normal population distributions. If only like 5% of the pop is gay then even if humanitytraitors all stopped being trash then there wouldn't be that many gay people anyway.

>and the ones who do exist cause massive controversy?
Thin skinned snowflakes are always angered by the slightest hint of anything they don't like, plus they're one of many convenient scapegoats for the powerful to fuck over the general population.

gays are uncommon in vidya because they are uncommon in real life

There are plenty of gay characters in Japanese games and they attract zero controversy. For example, Zelds Botw has two fags in the game but no one cares. Hamfisting homosexuality as a major focus of your VIDEO GAME TRAILERS is what attracts negative attention.

Fuck I forgot that he was a big faggot who likes sucking dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=k2mFvwDTTt0

Think about the insanity involved in the creation of that scene in their trailer. They knew that if they made the gay lover attractive more people would buy their game. They knew if they made the character attractive NO ONE would complain about her inclusion. They knew that yet they INTENTIONALLY made her as ugly as possible SPECIFICALLY to cause outrage. They want their video game trailer to stoke social tensions and make people fight.

Because faggotry is one of the mentally illness subset of LGBTQ which need to be locked on asylum.
Contribute nothing at all for our species survivability and need to be purged at all.
Fucking subhuman trash retardera

1 gays are not common in real life
2 whenb there is a gay character, and the dev make sure he has to say it outloud every 10 minutes, you know it is for forced political correctness

next

Yuri is hot. Lesbians are not.

Because people who makes games tend to be straight. That is why.

Because it's representative of real life and no one cares anyway

People are unintelligent, see:

Because it's conceptually retarded. You'd absolutely be bullied out of the SF if you were a faggot.

In animu shipfags are happy because they get pair cute characters together and others are happy because they can ignore who the character's acutally fucking and or try to imagine raping them and making them submit to cock for like 2in1 waifu clearence bins.
Additionally what you can't have is always more desirable than what is handed to you easy.
On the other hand in the west this shit appeases shipfags and SJWs/Feminazis that don't play videogames

Because even though sexuality shouldn't be political, it is and has been for a while now. It cannot be separate yet, and when it's included in games it's just obvious agenda pushing.

because kojimbo said he is not a gay

I don't have a problem with gay characters, I have a problem with the devs constantly reminding you that they are gay and making it the focus of the game constantly to show that they're "progressive". I seriously couldn't care about their sexuality, stop throwing it in my face.