Why does Switch only match with mobile players in Fortnite?

Why does Switch only match with mobile players in Fortnite?

Attached: IMG_7619.jpg (640x532, 69K)

Probably because Switch is mobile.

Because Switch isn't a PC or console, isn't that what you guys keep telling us?

Internet connection quality.

Because no one likes playing with Snoys.

No wired connection without that stupid USB dongle

seems to me like Switch players will have an advantage.

Controller > Touchscreen

Because the switch runs games worse than three year old phones.
And that's a fact

Attached: images.jpg (735x417, 40K)

Because both of them use wireless connections with no way to use Ethernet without things don't come with it.

>he thinks people who play competitively on mobile don't use keyboard and mouse
retard

>he doesn't own a asus rog
Dpad and no drift!

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 168K)

The fanbase will still defend this though and it likely has a higher review rating than the mobile versions

The switch also costs less than half those phones, you brainlet.

Attached: 1563276297528.jpg (709x1024, 67K)

Because they're phone-tier gamers. Kek, get assblasted.

It's because of the switch running at a lower framerate. There's still nothing stopping you from playing with people on every other system they just randomly decided to mix platforms for squad matchmaking and remove the ability to filter only the system you are playing on when they added PS4 to the crossplay. The funny thing is all the tournament matches are full crossplay so console and mobile players just get shit on by PC and they are only now starting to test console specific tournaments

Who the fuck buys a phone out-right?

>lel let me play fortnite on my gay console that's less powerful than a fucking phone and can't surpass PS4 in sales
Imagine actually being a nintendie.

you're still paying that much just spread overtime dumbass sometimes even more if ur carrier is extra jewy

yes goy. pile on that debt

I do.

You can buy three year old phones now cheaper than the switch. E.g Sony z5.
Not to mention there is more functionality in a three year phone. It actually does voice.

Bought a new phone in 2013 that's lasted me six years and still running strong. Don't need to be jewed into paying extra for a pile of garbage

It’s also 3 times the size of those phones and you can play on your phone in public

A phone like the Samsung A70 will absolutely demolish Switch performance and it's barley any more expensive while also doing more.

>Imran Khan

Why is the Paki PM writing about Fortnite?

I just want a phone that I can dock like the Switch and play games on the TV.

Is that so much to ask?

Actually surpised this hasn't been done yet? Like casting to TV, getting out a bluetooth controller and just playing some random shit?

>One autists is opening Anti-Nintendo threads for the last 2 hours non stop
Lmao is it autism?

>It hasn't been done before
Nig, they've been doing this shit for years.
If your phone has usb3 type c you can use an external monitor.

And those phones won't run Fortnite better. Only top range android and iPhones do

Yea Forums is one person.

>march 14th

Has something happened recently thats caused the Anti-Nintendo fanboys to start putting all their shitposting threads into overdrive?

OH NO NO NO

The irony

Because gyro controls are unfair to ps4 and xbone

Nigger see you retarded it's a hybrid console. And has been advertised as such from the start

Why do you still post?

Not the same, I don't want no wires. My phone already hooks up to a monitor.

Why would you play fortnight is the real question?

Gladium the user making the threads is just trying to be like you you're his idol
Thr only problem is he got sony confused with nintendo

>Nintendo has a hundred threads about banjo
>"wow based, clearly Yea Forums knows the importance"
>Nintendo has a hundred threads criticising their console performance, online features, joycon issues
>"Clearly this is the work of one person"
Tripfag shows his stupidity once again.

Equivalent skill x)

>Ree it's shit
>Criticism

Attached: Fukiretta.gif (400x300, 451K)

>Ree it's shit
I'M STUPID

>he unironically likes bills
I bet you financed a car too you moron.

I dont think drifting joycons are > touchscreen

This. Never buy a house either. It's Jew tricks.

Yes you are.

what the fuck? I don't own a switch, yet, planning to get one in the future since there are some exclusives that I wanna play
particularly BoTW, Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade 2 and all three of them looked amazing when I watched their gameplay on Youtube, how is it running Fortnite like ass?

This. Never buy a house either. Just rent forever.

It's funny, even the phones they will be matched up against are more powerful than the Switch
what an embarrassing fucking system.

Houses are as bad to take a loan out for since they normally appreciate

>taking a loan for a depreciating asset

When next gen rolls out the only ports the switch will be getting are mobile games

Attached: 1563942847063.jpg (780x405, 47K)

?
Umm English?

How is this any different then buying shit outright? You're losing money either way.

It's probably due to the gyro controls on Switch and mobile giving an unfair advantage over other players

>Over saturation in the switch screenshot
Delete this

Because it runs and looks like shit. And these games put you at a big disadvantage if that happens.

And yes it's also unfair that Mobile plays with Switch. They should be separate. Ultimately it doesn't matter that much because neither of those platforms is allowed to play competitive tournaments

>something that only does 1 thing performs worse than something that does many things
>the thing that does many things costs more
nintendies are literally retarded

The Switch is a remarkably standard tablet that has Nintendo software and games on it, and defaults to a sensible control scheme.
I knew this when I bought it near launch, and I don't know why people constantly act like it's news or something.