100% in smash somehow, I can't say much else, I'm not supposed to know about it but I caught a glimpse this morning

100% in smash somehow, I can't say much else, I'm not supposed to know about it but I caught a glimpse this morning.

Can't say much else, I don't wanna single out where the info is coming from exactly, but it won't be long until this is public info.

screensnap this, trust me

Attached: 167-1677865_new-geno-render-by-nibroc-rock-super-mario-rpg-geno.png.jpg (840x1069, 303K)

Yeah, you are right, Geno is already 100% in Smash, I even got his spirit!
By the way already confirmed that there will be a sunflower stage of Mother 3 so Porky confirmed.

Attached: 1544566318165.png (795x828, 122K)

HI I'M OP AND I'M FUCKING GAY AS SHIT NIGGER

test

I wouldn't believe it either but I've seen it, I waited all day to be able to say something

I saw about 2.5 seconds of what I'm assuming was his reveal trailer, and my supervisor quickly closed it out, then laughed and said something like ' if you saw anything I have to kill you'

I got no info at all, and there was no audio, but it was pretty unmistakable, and I'm in a position where I do come in close proximity to these things pretty commonly

Proof or die
Genofags have suffered for too long
Don't give us fake hopes and dreams

I am a gay nigger

I really can't offer any proof, I legit didn't know what was about to happen so I couldn't sneak anything. And trust me, Geno has been my #1 since Melee, I wouldn't joke about this. That's the only reason I'm saying anything, I wouldn't care if it were anyone else at this point.

The best i can do is promise I'm being sincere, and restate that I saw a very short clip with no audio with an unmistakable Geno jumping around (I think on the yoshis island stage?) and doing ninja shit, but it was so fast and unexpected it was hard to take a lot in.

I can also say further that when a video like this goes through my office, it's usually uploaded to youtube or wherever else within 5-7 days (with Nintendo at least), so I doubt there will be a long wait til this is confirmed.

It's fine if you don't believe me because you have no good reason to, but I know what I've seen. Just wait a bit.

Sorry if this also suprise you, But LeBron James from the NBA games is in smash

My boss also shown me evidence of him too for him too but it was for 2.5 seconds too and then he said
' don't tell anyone dude'

I almost didn't hear him because he was eating chicken and watermelons, just something i need to add before i continue

I literally don't have info of this fighter, but i hope it was faked, but is was for sure real

bump

fuck you

bump and roll for user death

Shut up gay nigger,i bet you are this same leaker trying to post this dumb leak from your shit-filled asscrack. You got mad because people wouldn't belive you on this leak so you try to slander me. I hope you get your ass filed and sued by big yellow steaming warm cock nigger,now fuck off gayboi9000

Nah this proves you’re a fraud!

The moment Nintendo releases a remake of Super Mario RPG, then I will believe you. As most of you know, when a smash dlc character is about to be released look for the games coming out for the switch at the same time. My money is on Travis Touchdown.

>look for the games coming out for the switch at the same time.

Explain banjo then?

you make a good point, if we go off by upcoming games then Travis Touchdown and Doomguy would probably be in since the whole Fighter Pass has been 3rd Parties

Attached: geno.png (1307x471, 210K)

Not even a seething Stevechad but I still prefer the original it was more funny

It is beyond-surreal seeing a shitty Geno wojack edit I made years ago still used for shitposting today

Attached: Di-DPJdW0AIoqpD.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Amazon Europe. Banjo Kazooie Switch listing. Someone emailed them and they confirmed the listing was not a mistake.

holy shit you virgins need to stop

Proof? I doubt it’s real because Microsoft/rare aren’t making a new game.