Your turn to die

Bros I might have killed the wrong person at the end of chapter 2, I didn't think it would be that bad

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

You might as well go back to the end of 2-1 and try the other path there too.

Too late I already saved over it, full investment
By end of 2-1 do you mean the extra game? Because I think the choice I made for that ended up with maximum casualties

What choice did you make?

Well alice is dead, and so is Kanna

If you run out the clock or refuse to push fake Reko then something else happens.

I thought I did but it took too long so I just assumed it was a forced segment, a bit too late now but I assume qtaro dies instead

Well if you want me to tell you the fake Reko kills the real one and then gets killed by the floormaster. Alice survives and has Safalin wipe his bad memories of Reko. It's actually a bit more interesting than the other line because Alice remembers he's the one who killed the original Sou.

That's whack, in terms of characters lost I think I made the right choice at least, get to keep Rekooo

Yeah she's best girl. I hope all possible paths lead to different endings. The one where Alice and Sou survive is most interesting to me because it's the most dangerous.

Yeah but that requires some sort of hindsight, since the reveal comes after the decision.
Although I would lie if I didn't make the second choice partially based on what would be more interesting for the finale.

Anyone got hallucination level to 100?

Think I got mine to 90 without any noticeable difference. Apparently you get a bad end.

I guess. Thing is you dont find this on Youtube and Im interested in what exactly happens.

Attached: smug.png (109x106, 10K)

why is kanna so useless?

She's a little girl. What I wanna know is why being a furry apparently gives Gin magic powers.

Power of self suggestion

Why does everyone has to be useful. Like what the fuck?

because he's a traitor

the only useful thing she did was sacrificing herself

No she also did password thing

I hope chapter 3 changes significantly based on your choice at the end of chapter 2. I made saves for both choices, when chapter 3 comes out I'll probably go with the kill kanna branch first since it seems more interesting

She was very useful, for Sou.

I'm hoping for chapter 5 level shenanigans from danganronpa 2, it's unlikely to be anything super substantial though.

Overall, what's your opinion on this so far Yea Forums? Is it good? Is it better than danganronpa?
Kai is best boy and he died for your sins

that was useful for Sou

Don't mind me, on my way to die a tragic death as the next sacrifice

Attached: 1564031871581.png (500x624, 72K)

didn't think chapter 1 was amazing or anything but for some reason i got really hooked when chapter 2 started

>Is it better than danganronpa?
Yes, without a doubt. It's shaping up to be 999 tier, could even surpass it.

I more or less agree, chapter 2 was waayyyy better ignoring some shitty minigames.

I liked that they gave you a bunch of options to tweak the difficulty at least. You could choose a different partner or just buy the easy ticket if a minigame was kicking your ass. You can tell they tried pretty hard to keep you from getting frustrated.

Yeah, that was nice. I was went all autismo mode though until the fucking dancing memory minigame, FUCK THAT MAN, FUCK THAT.
Was there any actual ways to buy one of the AI's and unlock extra scenes?

>999 tier
Depends on how well the author ends it with chapter 3. To be fair he's gotten better and better so far, so there's that.

I think you can buy Gin? I didn't do it but I remember he did offer me 20 tokens when I had 30.

Danganronpa always falls over at the end with it's stupid ending sequences that drag on for far too long, hopefully this game avoids that.

I've only played through that part once but I did manage to buy Reko's AI. You can talk to it for some extra background info. Nothing too significant, and I think you learn most of it anyway. I spent the rest on the victim tapes, but I think it's possible to get enough tokens for Q-taro's and Gin's. I think you just get a file for Nao since she has no AI.

Yeah danganronpa always goes way too far in talking about all the background stuff people are only marginally interested in, and since there is no fleshed out mysteries it's a lot harder to tag along.

Can you initiate a trade in 2-2 if you save your tokens? I spent all mine on victim tapes.

I saved all my tokens just in case and by the time the first part of chapter 2 ends your tokens magically dissapear and the game acts as if you never had any

sucks

That's disappointing, could've at least made up something like Sou steals them all.

Damn, that's really disappointing. I hope he goes back and fixes that, even if it's just one shitty line of text explaining what happened to Sara's tokens.

So where did the stun gun come from?

Probably just planted somewhere by the floormasters, maybe in Sou's room.

Attached: mystery.gif (650x220, 4K)

well Yea Forums, what are your speculations for chapter 3? who do you think is a doll?

Ryoko will make some kind of appearance.
The real Sou is still alive, he's the guy on the IV drip in the security camera room. I'm sure he'll do something.
Keiji will probably die, he's gotten too much screentime.
The person Miley was talking with could have been Gin, since he's the only person we know for sure was on the first floor. He's probably some type of informant, willing or unwilling.
We still don't know what Joe and Kai were talking about in the security footage.
Beyond that I have no clue what will happen.

chapter 3 will end with the revelation that Sara is Junko

pls no

How much do choices matter in this game? Also, God fucking dammit

Attached: White Haired Madman Strikes Again.png (813x623, 166K)

What is this game ?

Choices hardly matter in chapter 1 but become very important in chapter 2.

Your turn to die, edgy name i know

good to know, thanks user

>Useless
>Figures out second laptop password via fingerprints without any tools.