vocaroo.com/i/s1xk91Ddu8Gl
youtu.be/JP03CcZWaI4?t=87
twitter.com/nocontextmugen/status/1046539682626957312?lang=en
youtu.be/2WPCLda_erI
youtube.com/watch?v=kdJePrOcu0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I remember freaking out about the ghost cars actually being real

Based

Kifflom Kifflom Kifflom Kifflom Kifflom Kifflom Kif̶f͘lom ̴Kįf͘f̶l̨o̷m̸ Kiffl̴om̵ ͡K͘if̸flo͢m ͢Kif̧flom Ki͝f͟flom ̷Ḳ͍̫i̜̖f̞͚̤̰̻͙fl͕͍̰͚͙͍o͚̖̖̭͉m̱ ̥͔̭K͙͉͈͕̱i̬̩f̠̜̝̣̟fl͇̠o̰̠̱͖̜m̭̞͔̦̘̪ ̖͙͈K̹i̺̻f̻f̟͎̪̣̥lo̦̥̗̤̗̥m ̦̯͕̜̜͍̱K̮͕ḭ̘͇̯̞̺͍f̘̘̟flo̮̪͙m̝ ̞̫K̥͙̻̩̟̣͇i̹̯̬̺f̗fl͙͓̖̱̳̥o͚̟̣͔̮m̮̟͈̦ ̼K̟̗̺̬̙̥̩i̜͉̖f̖̘̹f̘̥̰̳̘l̹͈͉̪̠͖̻o̫̰̙̗ͅm ̻͎͓̰

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

>I AM RATMAN

Attached: Ratman.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>all those hours wasted chasing nonexistent bigfoot in the forests
I knew every fucking tree in that area.

Play SAMP

Roses Are Red

Violets Are Blue

Unregistered HyperCam 2

This can't be real.

>tfw you find a GLENSHIT in the woods for the first time not knowing if it'll start chasing you like in those videos

Attached: 1548750641493.jpg (456x628, 606K)

>You will never go mystery hunting with your bro again

It really is a shame that datamining killed all mystery in games. The GTA myths were always fake as fuck, but it was always fun having that little bit of "what if."

makes me wonder if they could obfuscate those easter eggs so well that no one would be able to find them

you can't fight against datamining

you'd basically need to hide the assets within other assets. the actual model of the bigfoot would have to be some other model reused, and its texture would also have to be the texture of a carpet or something like that. then you'd have to use some really weird way to generate the object itself, like create a normal citizen_05 object and then reskin it using obfuscated code. its AI would also have to be hidden in similar ways.

all in all, it would be very difficult to hide it and someone with enough dedication could still find it, but you could still make it very hard to datamine

Someone is going to find your shit eventually. Obfuscating it will only
a) make your game run shittier from having to decrypt a bunch of shit 24/7
b) make it more difficult for people to mod your game

I know there are plenty of children ITT who would take le epic bigfoot mystery over the past 10 years of SA mods and fixes. That's not how it fucking works, though.

Let's say it's 2019, SA just released and it has a super secret mystery in it and nobody can find it because the entire game is being decrypted from a server once every frame. You wouldn't know about the mystery, Nobody would know about the mystery, Then at some arbitrary point after release, someone would stumble across it from pure chance and post it on Reddit. You come across it, give it a quick "huh" and then immediately forget about it.

GTAO had a super secret UFO mystery nobody knew about, and people cared for all of 5 minutes. Fuck mysteryfags, I'll take a modding community over that any day.

oh, there could actually be 1 way to essentially hide it. you'd have the game connect to rockstar's servers, which would then stream the model, the texture and required scripting directly to your machine while you're playing. i mean, you'd be able to read the packets to figure out when the servers are streaming it to you, but it would at least be impossible to datamine.

:[

vocaroo.com/i/s1xk91Ddu8Gl

oh fuck of FUCK CJ LOOK OUT IT'S BIGFOOOT

Attached: 1475392597461s.jpg (92x125, 3K)

You could create an unsolvable mystery by adding a piece of the puzzle like half a UFO with signs pointing to the alien having escaped on foot but you never actually add the alien so people search forever

>Stealth patch the alien in 2 years later

Attached: 34563jpg.jpg (396x482, 30K)

Wtf this can't be real

Halp, my copy of san andreas is fucking haunted.

Attached: GTA-San-Andreas%20-looking-too-skinny-CJ-skeleton-13793538542.gif (640x360, 948K)

THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY BRETHREN BUSTA

Attached: 1561754826738.gif (540x540, 558K)

Attached: 52BF2D2F-6E87-4877-B4D5-F22622728ACB.png (400x400, 10K)

BASED

>I know there are plenty of children ITT who would take le epic bigfoot mystery over the past 10 years of SA mods and fixes
such as? gta sa modificado brasil? gta sa modificat romania?

I always hated being in Carl's house because of that whole ghost myth. I didn't think it was true, but the interior was always kinda creepy.

Attached: JohnsonHouse-GTASA-Exterior.jpg (1280x640, 254K)

This.
I was always creeped out by it. Also, the eternal silence in that house.
And lets not forget the breathing sound effect

They should have made the radio play troughout all the houses, not just in the wardrobes.

How do you get it to look so nice? I have it at max settings and it still looks like shit.

i remember there being a developer quote about there being something in the woods.
Did anything ever come out of that?

It felt like a Resident Evil safe room, without the relaxing music.

That's just vanilla SA. Your game won't look any different to that screenshot unless you found some shitty brazillian repack that comes with a bunch of shitty mods.

Silentpatch, skygfx, widescreenfix, MTA

SOUL

It's because it still has that "The last person to live here died and now it's empty" vibe
This is a weird and spooky feeling IRL

nope...it was all a lie.

fuck you this sounds like me

Attached: 1548562005959.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

It's too hot outside to play gta sa today

Ok now do this with vice city

Disgusting

Attached: 1554224669450.jpg (692x969, 49K)

Attached: ?.jpg (1600x1200, 621K)

Attached: bigsmoke1.png (500x300, 294K)

why

Attached: 1452221334867.jpg (720x602, 40K)

>because of that whole ghost myth.
>myth
user...

Yo speak up

Look closer!

am scared you maggots :(

Last time someone got fucked over by datamining, it was Edmund McMillen in 2014 and he threw a temper tantrum because players datamined a secret character in Binding of Isaac Rebirth instead of playing along his shitty ARG. he was so mad he made a food analogy when interviewed about it later and the following year he made another secret character that was only put into the game once a bunch of redditors played along his brand new ARG

Rockstar hire this man!

I kinda like it.

> saints row
> escape the confines of reality into an empty alternate dimension
> interdimensional demon / entity kills you
youtu.be/JP03CcZWaI4?t=87
twitter.com/nocontextmugen/status/1046539682626957312?lang=en

Attached: 1478296079824.jpg (687x684, 131K)

is the freezer on xbox one?

apparently but different chance rates depending on console

THREAD THEME

What the fuck?

Attached: FEA7287E-2979-4467-878D-A4FE2301BECC.jpg (590x510, 33K)

This would actually be a brilliant way to hide mysteries like that, having specially made assets and highly fleshed out "mysteries" that are just glorified post-story missions is kind of shit, just have simple mysterious things happen from time to time that can't be unsolved with datamining, or hide it among red herrings

absolutely and unequivocally based

game froze once on ps3 for me. Then some areas on the map wouldn't load properly and would freeze if I drove there. Wonder if this has anything to do with it.

youtu.be/2WPCLda_erI

> laws of nature and physics break down before he appears
spooky.

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1513911163790.png (499x497, 426K)

L IS REAL

Neat, i want to try this

Attached: 1562304923611.jpg (317x265, 20K)

I remember that, my Dad just slap my teenager ass after I litteraly fried my Xbox for finding the freezer

Attached: 1563229857267.jpg (1024x782, 124K)

>freezer appears
>books it away from the door, barehanded punches through a fucking window and keeps running to no avail before being killed
there's something primal and visceral about the horror in this scenario that unnerves the shit out of me

Attached: jermascared.jpg (427x600, 13K)

>books it away from the door, barehanded punches through a fucking window and keeps running to no avail before being killed
I thought that was funny. He made another video about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kdJePrOcu0M

Attached: 1551463006319.jpg (292x257, 15K)

I've gotta say, not as spooky as I was thinking it'd be. Might be spookier to see it yourself though since it'll fuck your game.

Attached: 1508370196376.png (342x359, 196K)

Disgusting