Imagine the blight

Imagine the blight

Attached: 1530409266_QQ图片20180630155618.jpg (1800x2520, 587K)

Shieldbreaker best waifu

literally the worst character after the patch
what the hell is stunslut gon do now? tickle the backrow NEXT turn?

Still completely wrecks Runes and Cove.

Attached: -inhales-.jpg (260x360, 35K)

Attached: BOI.png (515x277, 216K)

Attached: brp.jpg (1000x719, 239K)

yesterday i wanted to leveled up my last Lv1s, who were two antiquarians a shield breaker and a leper.
trew them into a medium warens and trinked them up
ended up fighting a fucking collector on the second corridor
1 third of the dungeon in i get a critical scout and find a secret room
4 fucking gems and a shitton of antiquarian loot

Attached: A Fucking Collector.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

It didn't dawn on me until years later but is DD's art trying to mimic Mike Mignola's style?

Attached: hellboy.jpg (462x800, 66K)

>shield breaker
Fuck meant Man at arms, i'm dumb
also loot

Attached: Cash money.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>Miss!

According to the game's artist Chris Bourassa, he was going for a combination of Hellboy and the character designs from Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

A singular strike.

Attached: 1517878947632.png (1754x1444, 3.42M)

I miss the general, I hope it comes back for 2

I want the Hellion to break my dick

>Barbaric BRAP! 5

I wonder what her potions smell like haha

body odor and formaldehyde

INHALE
INHALE
YOU'RE THE VICTIM

Attached: 1508675612.konykon_plague_doc_pin.png (1261x888, 1.2M)

>implying I can be a victim if I'm willing

Mike was one of the inspirations, among others.

Attached: 18f21971771578679a6c3329d23b9cb4.png (948x562, 944K)

Have you seen her comic? She'll probably die of a heart attack if she sees your dick. She's a pussy

I'm going to marry her.

Attached: tumblr_pnufc9IooH1vxaecoo1_1280.png (600x1000, 258K)

Redpoll me on leper, is he a meme? I never even recruit them when I see that 75 acc

How quickly my opinion on Leper turned once I saw him crit for 70.

when he hits he hits hard, can take punishment than isn't bleed and clear corpse with a first slot attack.
try and give him a speed cloak or other speed trinkets and you'll start seeing the damage roll in

Or alternatively a focus ring and pair him up with something like a MaA or a Jester that boosts the party's accuracy. I can usually work around the bad accuracy with trinkets alone though.

Buff his ACC with trinkets or skills and he'll hit like a truck. Focus Ring or the Ancestor Trinket that gives +ACC.
Or you could use him as a tank. He has a great self heal canand negate enemy damage with Intimidate.

is making skins as easy as painting over other skins or do you have to get really nitty gritty with it

The unique tab isn't meant for storage, it's a pokedex collectathon mini-game.

I'd rather take an hellion as 1st rank for the stun/iron swan or a crusader for the stun and stress relief

You just paint over the images.
The tricky part is getting it to match the art style and maybe some transparency issues.
t. amateur modder

Attached: unnamed (5).png (304x482, 121K)

Garbage before trinkets but godlike if you have enough trinkets to negate his low accuracy weakness. It's actually easy to build around him since he can hit hard while healing himself for a good chunk.

nice! reading the workshop help page says that I might have to work on some spines and that dissuaded me a little, but now I'll try it out. love the shriek doctor

you won't need to worry about spines unless you're making new animations. if it's just skins that don't drastically change the character's form, you can make one with just an image editor.
check out the character's idle/combat/walking sprites first to see the various "parts" of their model and get an idea of how much you can change.

yeah, I've seen the sprites from the workshop files. I hope it's really that simple

There's a sequel coming?

yeah, in some kind of alpine mountain setting

At the Mountains of Madness inspired. Expect yithian shit. Libraries, forbidden knowledge, transformations

This entire picture is just a brap poster pasta, I love it.

I would