NINTENDO

NINTENDO

FIRE THIS MAN

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/junichi-masuda-discusses-how-most-people-think-pokemon-is-made-by-nintendo-rather-than-game-freak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he said lgpe was the last game he was going to be part of
>literally lied

Gamefreak sucks so much ass that there is nothing that can be done about it. This anti Masuda shit will not go anywhere. Just stop buying Pokemon games. Maybe make your own monster capturing game in RPG Maker or some shit. Or play the old games. Give up on Gamefreak already.

H I G H
F I D E L I T Y
A N I M A T I O N S

Attached: 1562851976393.webm (1608x434, 912K)

>lying out of his ass
>new game somehow runs as bad as it did on the 3DS
I don't know how they do it

Glad that i played Digimon world instead

Why do orientals not brush their teeth?

>Give up on Gamefreak already.
I did this after gen V and haven't regretted it one bit.

Why do occidentals not shower?

Is that supposed to be a comeback? Not showering two times a day was a healthy norm before the 60s, I can't imagine how shitty and diseased your dog eating teeth are though insect.

Oral hygiene is a meme concocted by the Jews. Why do you think dental procedures are so expensive and rarely covered by insurance?

melee player

last pokemon I bought was emerald and I don't care about pokemon anymore, but I still HATE that man based on the quotes I've read from him on here. it would be better if he was a sleazy lying businessman, but his stupid smile while he just admits he's fucking up the series pisses me the fuck off

Brush your teeth before you ever speak to me again.

Nigga, isn’t going anywhere.
Imagine a video game series made on a shoestring budget, that sells over 10million copies every time, and make more than 2 times that on merch for 2 decades.
Pokemon is the brand that every game company dreams about. Nintendo couldn’t give a shit that the games are shitty. They can focus on quality on everything else that needs it while Pokemon shits out cash for almost simply existing.

I did not actually have any basis for what I said, but you filled in the gaps for me I guess. I was just making a joke of what you were saying. Saying that occidentals do not shower is equally as silly as saying that orientals do not brush their teeth. That is the crux of it.

u mad

i glad

thats the thing
they cant

>Pokemon starts cutting shit like wild battles and actual roster content and still looks worse than collosseum
>Digimon comes to PC with enhanced graphics and framerate
I look forward to seeing Nintendo sweat

Attached: 1563007542841.jpg (768x768, 40K)

he bad

>"He believes this [Let's Go] will be the last time he works as a director on a main series Pokemon RPG"

>Pokemon Sword and Shield
>Director
>Shigeru Ohmori

>Producer
>Junichi Masuda

Attached: 1389451358873.png (362x336, 25K)

I fucking love Cyber Sleuth but I hope you enjoy seeing Kowloon, Nakano Broadway and floating glass platforms because you won't be seeing much else. Every game like this has to make concessions because the concept is inherently a huge scope issue.

This, around the time they released Pokemon Gold and Silver they stated that those games would be the last Pokemon games and that they would focus on the TCG, for me this became a reality after Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, i like to pretend that those are the last Pokemon games and that the new Pokemon and characters are exclusive to the TCG.
Autism knows not boundaries.

Attached: 111a-shauna-fates-collide.png (700x990, 213K)

Why are you replying to yourself bug man?

AFTER THAT REHIRE THIS MAN

post more shauna

DELET THIS, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I'M NOT EMPLOYED BY NINTENDO, THEY CAN'T FIRE ME AAAAAAAA

nintendoeverything.com/junichi-masuda-discusses-how-most-people-think-pokemon-is-made-by-nintendo-rather-than-game-freak/

Attached: 1534764660876.jpg (247x250, 6K)

u mad

Except Pokemon doesn't need to make a single fucking concession it prints money, Pokemon is literally bigger than Jesus and The Beatles during the absolute peak of their success combined

Attached: 1547480697587.webm (640x360, 1.24M)

>Everybody cares about Pokemon
>Nobody cares about Digimon
Truly a run for their money.

>TFW love a lot of the new Pokemon and characters
>But the games are fucking dreadful

Pokemon will never die but I'd love to see the look on Masuda's face when he realises Game Freak is no longer the crutch that Pokemon Company needs to "make" Pokemon.

>Implying Pokefags have a shred of dignity

Watch how SwSh sell 10 on its first week that sole thought makes me salty as fuck.

sorry it was a occident

>THEY CAN'T FIRE ME AAAAAAAA
Probably not even true.
If Nintendo used their majority shares to push for the notion they'd get it through.