How many playthroughs are you up to, bros?

How many playthroughs are you up to, bros?

Starting the game for the second time and going to focus on exploration this time.

Attached: 01c491e9-c9e7-486b-b90b-879a3653f045.sized-1000x1000.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8068ZrwicQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2nd. Trying to do all the challenges and get all the collectables as early in the game as possible. Not as fun as the actual story mode, but trekking up a mountain during the night to get to the Spanish conquistador hat was some kino stuff. Also the detail they actually put into these missable collectables is pretty damn awesome.

On my second too. Just up to the missions with the Braithwaites and Grays. In doing the same. Taking my time, exploring, completing challenges and role playing as an outlaw. I keep my funds fairly low to keep it interesting. I hunt and eat straight away, never stow meat. Camp every few nights, ride into town to make money, go to the saloon and have a few whiskeys. I never completed the epilogue last time but I'm looking forward to it this time

Is there a way to keep unique hats? I found a viking helmet once but didn't understand how to store it for future use.

Tried doing another but I stopped one I realized the tutorial was mandatory.

Started chapter 6 but never bothered to finish

going into 2nd very soon, first I did was like 3 months ago. It's a great game but hard to get back into it a 2nd time. Gonna try to 100% all animals this time around and just explore the world alot more.

>I never completed the epilogue last time but I'm looking forward to it this time

Missed out user, the most kino segment of the entire series.

Finished playthrough #6 about a week ago.
Not baiting, I just really like the game.

Attached: mangoes.jpg (1024x576, 276K)

Pretty sure they get saved in your 'wardrobe'. Next time you're in camp or by a clothing room in town go in and you should be able to equip whatever it is you want.

Based. Do you prefer good or evil Arthur?

Made it to somewhere in chapter two then dropped the game. Just boring. Aside, absolute dogshit ux/ui design cobbled to a nice enough looking environment(but not great)

I play as an asshole up until mid-way through chapter 4, and then try to be good up until the end of Arthur's story. Then with John it's basically whatever I'm feeling at the time.

I usually zip through chapter 2 because the game doesn't open up completely until 3. Story-wise chapter 2 is fantastic, though.

I think I was just burnt out with it. I rushed through the game and just lost interest during the ranch missions with John.

5. The narrative is just so good. I cant help but teaar up at the end when Arthur says "I'm afraid" to the nun. How come more games (or books or movies for that matter) have as good stories as this?

Attached: afraid.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>get the hell out of here and be a goddamn man

Not even 1. Stopped playing on chapter 2.

I’ll take your word for it, besides the ux shit I didn’t like, I think the pacing is off for the story at the beginning, to the point I got to where I just stopped giving a shit about the story, and stopped playing.

I'm actually coincidentally also replaying it, but it is REALLY fucking annoying and mundane to do all the challenges and shit just to get a badly modeled and colored holster and shit when I just end up using the base holster and shit anyway. Doesn't help that the story and dialogue is complete shit especially compared to RDR 1. I'd take having a permanent sarcastic attitude and anger over Arthur's retarded voice and stupid statements

make sure to save the 100% completion for the last replay. Nothing beats the feel of John standing on the mountain closing Arthur's journal one last time.
>well old friend, looks like we're just about done...

I felt the same way about chapter 2 the first time because I did a lot of exploring and optional stuff between the first few missions. It feels more natural if you stick to the story missions at that point because a lot of mechanics are still being introduced.

also all the unfixable glitches that pop up like the outfit slot deletion, the shitty progression restricting guns and clothes until the FUCKING ENDGAME WHERE THERE IS SOMEHOW LESS THAN NOTHING TO DO, and the fact that all the only single player update did was downgrade the game graphically. I mean I didn't much care about it anyway but I'm pretty sure that's illegal, especially when they don't notify the consumers or even give them a choice.

100% the first one and now I'm doing the gold medal playthrough.

>Story-wise chapter 2 is fantastic
come on there's nothing fantastic about this story. in fact in the end i started skipping every cutscene and regretted not doing so earlier. rockstar is just bad at stories and dialogue

I kind of want to do a 2nd playthrough with low honor and because I like Arthur, but I feel like I should wrap up 100%'ing my 1st playthrough instead.
Is the online any good?

retard

Why doesn't Rockstar create a New Game+ option to use everything Online has, seriously, it's so easy to fucking port the guns and clothing from Online, and the NG+ could be of use to avoid the shitty argument of "some new weapons or clothing would break immersion or our intended way to tell the story"

They need to add NG+. I wanna play through again but don't want to do all the menial shit again.

if you were moved by all these cliché situations and characters, you may not be a retard but you haven't experienced many stories. go watch some flicks

go play the game again and talk to me, dipshit

Have to disagree. How can you not enjoy riding into town with Uncle and the girls or going for a drink with Lenny, or shooting up Strawberry with Micah while Arthur nags like a woman? It's the best part story along with chapter 3 because there's a sense of adventure and camaraderie.

One, and I don't see another in the future. Played from release night until about mid-December, 100%, all single player trophies etc.

Burnt the fuck out. Maybe next year, 'cause this is fucking based: youtube.com/watch?v=j8068ZrwicQ

Finishing Chapter 6
I don't think i am rushing through the game but i didn't do any hunting or fishing.
Do the camp upgrades really matter narrative wise? I can't be bothered to collect pelts and herbs. Shit is boring.

Stopped playing at chapter 3 and dropped the online 3 months ago because of how dead it was.

I've been playing the online since launch and started my 2nd playthrough as dishonorable. It's pretty relaxing being able to kill indiscriminately and not have to worry about my honor. I can loot what I want and kill who I want.

not the pearson upgrades but the ledger upgrades are 50/50, if you care about keeping the camp up then yes but if not there is still a reason to care about them since they give you food, medicine, ammo, a fast travel, hitching post, and a boat in chapter 3

>one of the best songs in the game
>about building a fucking house

I bought everything in the ledger by chapter 3 cause this game has the same issue as all other rockstar games you get a lot of money but there's very little you can spend it on.

literally the last chapter before the epilogue
ya blew it

Zero. Dropped the first one since it was really boring.

Sadie ruined it for me

same
she was fran dresher levels of annoying and obnoxious
yet still, and i hate myself for this, hate-fuckable

2nd playthrough here. Took it slowly through the 1st playthrough but focused on the missions. Now I'm doing all the challenges and collectibles.

I fucking love it. I don't know what it is but RDR2 managed to capture this special feeling of freedom and wonder that I've never really seen before in a vidya. Like after a stressful day at work I can head on out into the wilderness and hunt, forage, find treasures and neat little places across the map. Sometimes running into trouble but for the most part you just appreciate the atmosphere as it is. fucking phenomenal game and that's not even taking the actual 10/10 STORY. Hats off to R*

Stick to GTA Online buddy. How can you get bored of collecting CEO crates for hours on end

Not gonna play this again at sub 30fps smear-o-vision of the PS4. Waiting for the PC version to finally experience it properly. You poorfags make me sick.

Yikes. I wish I was an autistic no-lifer too.

The story in RDR2 is mostly shit. Almost every chapter is filled with non-sensical irrelevant stuff that neither fits the game thematically (often times even contradicts it) or just feels like it was on the cutting room floor until the very last minute. The only good thing about the story are the opening and closing 3 hours. That's it.

I barely slogged through it because it got so fucking boring towards the end, played on OG Xbone which didn't help either but i'm mainly PC so I'm gonna wait (and hope) that it comes out so I can go back and enjoy mods, HD textures, etc..

wow, you are so cool criticizing the most beloved aspect of a popular game!

I played through the game once, did every narrative quest and did a bunch of mini game dicking around.
I am now patiently waiting for the PC version for my 2nd playthrough even though im really itching to do it. But I think it will be worth waiting for 60 fps and more responsive controls.

This criticism is actually very common. The story had some excellent parts but plenty of amateur garbage. You probably don't watch many films or read any books to realize it.

>proud of being scammed
>proud he over pays to get slightly better graphics
>proud he has to check the specs everytime he wants a new game
>proud he has to play online games with cheaters
>proud he has to dedicate an area of his home to play games
>proud everyone views him as a massive dweeb

I LOVE collecting DINOSAUR BONES or finding UFO's or finding RANDOM NPC's conveniently spawned right next to me. I FUCKING LOVE that user. RDR2 open world sure is a masterpiece hahahaha. Fuck those korok seeds am i right?? hehee who needs actually content, just give me the collectible ALLELLUYAAHHH ahehahe xD

There is literally nothing to explore. Oh you found the Hobbit house? Awesome. You want to have a look inside? No nonono this is 2018 where do you think you are?

>going to focus on exploration this time
Yeah, me too, mostly because everything past chapter 4 sucks dick and john is terrible at drawing.

>you poorfags xd
You're still a neckbearded cuck, shut the fuck up.

>seething nintendie
Tell me more about those launch-aligned sales numbers, kiddo.

Only ever played through it twice. Same with RDR. 100% on my second play through earlier in the year. Still go back to it to goof around every now and then. Can't wait for it to hit PC. Would upgrade my PC for it.