BUMP PLEASE. SONIC WILL HAVE GLOVES

I'm Detective Mitchell. And I'm happy to announce SONIC WILL HAVE GLOVES in the movie. The changes on the design has been proven to be benefical. This official image is the only clue I have.

... But... he will have blue arms

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-175248~2.png (760x1080, 406K)

SONIC BOOOM SONIC BOOOM SONIC BOOOOOOOOOOM

Save the planet from disaster...

PEPPERSPRAY

wow the movie still sucks

>... But... he will have blue arms
What's with the west and making Sonic's arms blue?

Attached: Sonic Boom.jpg (900x900, 91K)

Someone get the mace

2 minus 14 does not equal 20.

People here thinks it looks better for some reason

TEN TEN HERE WE GO AGAIN

Attached: Sonics favourite clothes.png (511x673, 244K)

What's the actual fucking obsession with blue arms? Everybody shits on it, nobody thinks it looks good, but people making official material keep doing it. This is especially stupid when you've already delayed your shitty film twice and you're still making excuses.

>implying sonic's design in the movie is the only issue with the movie.

you dumb fucks are gonna go see it anyway
the whole blue arms thing is because of chris chan type puritans

will he have a blue cock

NINE NINE DON'T FALL BEHIND

fuck off with your manufactured controversy

sega has had the "revised" sonic model since day fucking one, they only showed off an intentionally shitty version to rile up drama and outrage for marketing, and so they could turn around and show off the "new" one based on all the "fan feedback" and look good for it

damn you so smart

And delaying the movie for 6 months was also part of this genius marketing plan?

Delaying always make a movie become better

He's a donkey

He's stupid actually

Good Thread

Of courshe!

>you dumb fucks are gonna go see it anyway
Speak for yourself. I didn't see Detective Pikachu, I won't see this, and I won't see the Monster Hunter movie. All three look shitty enough that I won't even pirate them

That got disproved by a bunch of merchandice that was manufactured and never distributed.

>blue
>fucking
>arms
DON'T

Attached: cwcspray.jpg (960x699, 109K)

Hes a big guy

Attached: 1556086279402.jpg (1024x672, 107K)

>the whole blue arms thing is because of chris chan type puritans

Tan arms allow his arm movements to be easier read since they don't blend into his body nearly as much as blue arms do. It's a legitimate complaint although the reasons most of the autistic ranting happens isn't for that.

Yeah I'm sure a big movie studio would risk tons of money (on a video game adaptation movie, which historically have always done poorly financial wise) to intentionally make the character look nothing like the source material so that people on the internet would bitch about it and then they can delay an already delayed movie again so that they can sink more money into re-doing all the cgi on a risky financial move

I do think it's nice they're re-doing the look but that still doesn't mean it might look better or actually turn in THAT much more $$$ at the box office.

Attached: 1557099387515.gif (500x500, 1.14M)

>sonic
I checked out because of TSR.
Fuck this franchise.

Oh boy, I can't wait for thousands of LEL WILL CHRIS SHOOT UP A THEATER posts

Attached: 1558306331384.png (291x234, 105K)

Sega isn't smart enough to pull that shit.

Their Twitter says the movies coming in March, so that image already has at least one lie in it.

Kk

All Fake

Hard to believe in you OP