Mario & Luigi Switch leak

>Shroobs come back to take over the Earth
The story starts out with Bowser kidnapping Peach and Mario setting off to rescue her. Right when Mario is about to save Peach the Shroobs invade and blast Bowser's clown copter sending the Princess and Bowser flying out of the castle. Mario ends up getting captured while Bowser and Peach land somewhere near the bros. house. Luigi hears them arguing and that's around the time the gameplay tutorials start.

>Gameplay builds upon the 3 player battle system set up by Paper Jam
This time the team consists of Luigi, Peach and Bowser. Teams positions can be swapped around with one person in the back or the front which makes a tremendous impact on how much damage a character takes. Character placement also effects the attack patterns of certain enemies as some of them may prefer certain team members over others (for instance, if you put Bowser in the front of your Party an enemy may decide to create a shockwave that's at it's strongest when hitting Bowser and in a weaker state when hitting Peach/ Luigi)

>Bros. attacks are now referred to as special moves
Each character's special moves now revolve around the other two characters strengths as well as their relationships. For example - One of Luigi's special moves involves him infuriating Bowser and running behind an enemy while Bowser sends out flames to retaliate. These moves are similar to the ones in SSS and PiT with how some of them they can last indefinitely (In this case Luigi has to avoid all of Bowser's attacks while Bowser himself becomes faster and tries to fake the player out)

Bowser has a move in which he summons his clown copter and attempts to kidnap Peach. Luigi desperately attempts to rescue her while Bowser focuses on avoiding the attacks and baiting him to hit enemies. This move is not indefinite and Peach will end up crashing the copter when a perfect rating is reached.

Attached: 1559510284602.png (240x160, 11K)

>Trio attacks are back
Luigi and Peach knock around Bowser's shell in the same exact way Mario and Luigi have done it since the second game. There's also one in which Bowser throws Peach and Luigi into the air with the intention of doing some sort of super jump move. Peach glides with her parasol giving the player time to aim their shot.

>Counter moves have changed
Depending on where a character is positioned they can use special moves. Luigi normally plays like he normally does, but when left alone he can use a floaty jump. When Peach is left alone she can use her hover move and Bowser can hide in his shell taking only 25% damage. Characters also gain certain counter moves when paired with other characters, but I'll go into those details at a later time.

Also, the game uses 3d models this time around.

Attached: 1553620678021.jpg (420x398, 22K)

nah, you dumb

get ready for bros moves to be 30 second long item minigames, identical toads as the main npcs, and constant tutorials 30 hours into the game

It's all fanfiction bull, but I can still dream. I just want them to build on what they had with Paper Jam. I don't want to go back to having just 2 characters.

Attached: 1558841523136.png (260x205, 23K)

Don’t worry bro, because say hello to your third party member for the next game!

Attached: starlow.png (1004x1474, 1.24M)

Unironically the worst Mario OC ever made. The crown from Sticker Star was terrible, but at least she was only in one game.

Attached: 1542810510132.jpg (877x481, 68K)

>Unironically the worst Mario OC ever made
he didnt post E Gadd or Waluigi though

>E.Gadd

4/10 got me to respond.

Attached: 1540061215291.png (348x323, 10K)

Haven't played a Mario RPG since Bowser's Inside Story on the DS but having the Shroobs return would be based. I'd buy it.

Speaking of shroobs, what happened to them after PiT? Wasn't there an entire planet of them or something?

Attached: 1560221120839.jpg (1280x960, 227K)

Yeah. The last we saw of them was in Bowser's inside story and they also had a battle or two in Jr.s Journey. I'd say that they're hinting at a comeback, but I don't think that it's likely. The Shroobs were very experimental for the Mario universe and I'm not sure we'll be seeing something that extreme again any time soon. Then again we're finally moving away from all of that bland NSMB crap and seeing a bit more experimentation again, so maybe it's not too far off.

Attached: 1558806591480.png (421x456, 74K)

>shroobs
Fuck off.

>Mario & Luigi game
>Mario & Luigi won’t be playable together
Yeah, I’m thinking you’re full of shit user.

Mario sucks.

This is a very stupid post

kill yourself

Then I'd be just like Mario. Becuase he sucka de deeck.

>if I write gay fanfiction it's okay to share it if I call it a "leak"

Thanks, I'm glad you now fully understand.

bland NSMB crap killed paper mario.

>Who are you?
>I am you but stronger

Attached: E27CEB72-BC1A-4D6C-B2C0-18D9D9A3B654.png (960x1200, 809K)

Damn it this got me

Attached: 1445785125991.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I hope Alphadream really are working on something switch related. All I can do nowadays is play Paper Mario 64 and cry myself to sleep thinking what Nintendo did to this series.