The rivalry of the ages

The rivalry of the ages.

Attached: ur mom.jpg (1600x800, 102K)

Xbox controller and it's not even close. Only smashfags prefer the GC controller.

FPBP

If the c stick wasn't so ass and it had two shoulder buttons it'd be way closer

octagon instead of a full circle

whoever thought that was a good idea should be shot.

You have to have some sort of autism to think that Gamecube can even a hold a candle to modern controllers.

The kinobox 360 controller is hands down the best controller ever made. Dualshockfaggots don't even give me your (You)s. They're worthless.

360, GC's bumpers are awful

as a smashfag, no. Gamecube controller is for inbreds with baby hands

Both have shitty d-pads, stop with this meme

>it's all or nothing
kill yourself boomer d-pads don't mean nearly as much as they did 25 years ago.

GameCube controller is amazing for first-party. I'd rather have a 360 controller for anything else though.

The worst controller of all time award?

The Gamecube controller is a meme, like the N64 and Wiimote. The Xbox One controller beats the 360 and is tied with the Pro controller of both the WiiU and Switch. Playstation gets better each generation but the design in general isn't as comfortable to grip as the Xbox One or either Pro controller.

Attached: Dig.png (126x127, 16K)

About who has the shittier d-pad?

It makes sense for platformers with 8 directions, which is strange because their first 8 directional Mario was on the console not to have the octagon. Still I think it has uses, for example I think it's easier to hold straight to do, for example, owlless in SM64 than it is with a 360 controller.

>better every generation Dualshock was almost unchanged for the first three generations, and at least then it had aesthetics. Now it's just a weird ugly amalgamation that's blatantly worse than other consoles.

>GC controller
>better ABXY setup than any controller ever made
>c-stick feels good despite its small stature
>octagonal joystick edges help line up for cardinal directions but still allow for fluid movement in between
>good d-pad when compared to most controllers
>triggers had just the right amount of press resistance
>lightweight and feels good to hold

This controller was amazing, it just needs a few improvements and additions to fit modern gaming requirements (second z button, stick buttons etc) and it would literally be the best controller ever made

dualshock 4 >= gamecube > dualshock 3 > switch pro > wii u pro > 360 > xbone

Attached: 1552865690452.png (180x196, 9K)

gamecubefag during its gen and I agree. Even when playing smash 3ds and the new game I prefer the Pro layout

>Playstation gets better each generation
I haven't used the DS4 enough to have a strong opinion on it, but the DS3 and Sixaxis were both inferior to the DS2.

Is this a joke? 360 pad is miles fucking better, sure the d-pad is shit, but everything else is solid as fuck and they last.

The GC controller is literal fisher price tier kiddy shit, awful button design, awful layout and those triggers are dreadful.

This. Even when I emulate GCN games on Dolphin I use a 360 pad.

hmm gee i dunno one of the best controllers of all time vs one of the worst controllers of all time this is really tough

only nintendoqueers would vote for that bumb thing

Attached: nintendo ports an old game.gif (400x380, 2M)

Literally the only thing GC controllers are good for is joystick swaps into N64 controllers, that's it.

>blocks your path

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

GC is awful, what the fuck is that button placement? why is the d pad from GBA units, and in a dip? triggers suck ass too, and the z button is awkwardly small

its been suffering trying to find a wired controller that even comes close to the perfection that was the 360 controller

why they ever changed it is beyond me

xbone is still good, blows out ds4, the switch pro, and those 8bitdo controllers

Both have shit d pads but the 360 controller is the victor here
The octagon gate on the GCN was nice as fuck though

Saturn controller with triggers and sticks would be ludo as fuck

>rivalry of the ages
>everyone in the thread agrees that xbox controller is the best

the city of OP

the japs may make better games, but they will never beat the USA in controllers

>Posters-28
>Replies-32

Attached: 1561144237650.png (464x401, 132K)

xbone is the only one i havent tried
mostly because i dont know a single person who has one

and the controllers are expensive as fuck

Retarded Frogposter

patrician taste coming through

Attached: 41dwqbWAydL.jpg (500x365, 22K)