Fire Emblem 3 Houses

24 hours until ameriburgers can play

Is she going to be the most controversial FE character of all time?

Attached: A54E18C2-D05D-456E-8FE8-A464F13F297F.jpg (857x1000, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oneangrygamer.net/2019/07/resetera-tries-to-get-fire-emblem-three-houses-voice-actor-fired/89431/
youtube.com/watch?v=YvmQdnc2Hq0
youtu.be/WNM-bwBw8PM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ydHVbkoz0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9k0MCXKmgQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quick question for those who have access to the game. can you turn off the red aggro lines that indicates who the enemy will attack?

Attached: sniff.jpg (1280x1440, 1.48M)

And here I was sitting here like an asshole thinking it was about to release

Does it become available to play at midnight for downloaded copies?

Why are you only including burgers? It's a "worldwide" release

>portraits don't match model's facial expressions
well, that's going to irk me

Is this how lesbians flirt?

With any luck i should have my copy within a few hours.

Attached: 1563481934748.jpg (1000x1418, 167K)

Usually they just jam their fingers in like a bowling ball.
This is more subtle.

>inb4 seething from normalfags and yaas kweeners when they realize their best girl is a fucking psycho

>controversial
Why?

The whole truth:
>In the distant, there was the Goddess, Sothis. She helped early Fodlanians, and Fodlan was a prosperous continent with a technologically advanced civilization. Sothis gives birth to the "Children of the Goddess", Seiros and her kind. The "Children of the Goddess" are meant to guide humanity. Seiros is jealous of mankind because she thinks that mommy likes them better, so she starts acting like a bitter guardian. In retaliation to Seiros, humanity wages war on the Children of the Goddess. Sothis has to use all her power to stop the war, human civilization is nearly wiped out by Seiros. Sothis basically dies and goes into a deep slumber, the Children of the Goddess move to the Red Valley. A few survivors hide underground from the wrath of Seiros, they're the slitherers, their motivation is revenge on Seiros. Slitherers wait until human civilization start flourishing again, then they guide a bandit named Nemesis to the Holy Tomb where Sothis remains are being hidden. They create the first Magical Weapons from Sothis body, Nemesis inserts Sothis heart inside his body, it becomes the Crest of Flames. Seiros is furious and retaliates against humans once more. This war results in the death of the other Children of the Goddess and it only ends once one of Nemesis allies, Edelgard's ancestor, betrays them and joins with Seiros once Seiros promises him more power. Seiros defeats Nemesis, decides to rule mankind with an iron fist and uses the Church of Seiros and the Crests to do so, realizing that mankind will let itself be controlled for the sake of power. The slitherers return to the shadows, bidding their time to get revenge on Seiros once more.

tl;dr: it all happened because Seiros really wanted to fuck her mom.

She's a Psycho Gorilla

>Psycho Gorilla
Elaborate please.

She's Kefka with a vagina

But people love Kefka

>booked 2 days off work
>4 days straight to play
pumped af lads, haven't actually looked forward to a release since DQXI

We're going to be hearing about Edelgard for a very.. long time. I think most people will be hung up on the fact that she..
>Essentially puts her classmates, and teachers at risk due to her raids
>Gets tons of civilians smoked for no real reason
To be fair though, she's basically just a female Walhart.
>Is she going to be the most controversial FE character of all time
Not if Geneaology ends up getting a remake in the next decade. That game has some pretty controversial shit in it.

she goes Dracarys, memes were correct

Attached: 5cd9f2b62100005800807222.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Delete this blasphemy.

Attached: 1562972379770[1].png (1920x1080, 2M)

Yes, but Kefka isn't marketed as a waifu. Edelgard goes balls to the walls crazy

I miss when portraits used to blink and their mouth's would move. Wish they'd combine that with the modern era portraits emoting

>IS is shilling the Chaos Route
Based

maybe you should stop shilling the Chaos route user

Any Gorillagard memes?

might be kind of weird if the 3D models also blink since you'd be seeing one character blink twice across two depictions.

She's the one that starts the whole conflict. Allies with the group that killed your dad in order to complete her vengeance. Attacks two other countries and the church when the ones that experimented on her was her own country. Kills god, and has retard strength.

Dimitri and Claude put a new church leader in charge and set up new laws to keep the nobles in place. Edelgard murders God, the pope, and all the priests and nuns, and then murders a ton of nobles, and then just for good measure invades everyone's homes and kills lots of peasants too.

Why is the /vg/ fire emblem thread full of faggots? I just went there and was sick just reading through it. Is it just that board or what

Oh.
>inbefore she gets labeled the "incel fantasy"

Attached: 1553288991297.jpg (1036x985, 93K)

Different user but in her own route or in all of them?

Fire Emblem Fates had two gay characters so gays and trannies have been calling it "their franchise". Three Houses has some lesbians so they are doing the same too.

ALL OF THEM. She's literally the main villain. And in one route she's the final boss. She's the one that set up the war pre-timeskip and started the war post-timeskip.

why is /vg/ so fucking god-awful? Sometimes when I get the urge to talk about a certain game series I head over there only to peace the fuck out when I see the thread quality

i thought it betrayed the lgbt community because there are less male faggots than women faggots and they're all minor characters

because it's the same people posting the same thing forever and ever so it just devolves into a hive of autism

Depends, some call it Fire Emblem "gay conversion theraphy" Fates.

>she never got the sensei dick, now look what happened

cope, soiboy

Honestly I love Edelgard. I don’t remember the last time any animu game I played let me side with a waifu like her.

Attached: 1B9175A1-DA5F-4256-BDF8-BFE910806CD3.jpg (872x1182, 187K)

AAAA I LOVE DIMITRI

The more I read the more intrigued I am to be honest.

Without spoiling anything, is Edelgard/black eagles going to be a good first faction to play or does the order not matter?

Best part is they aren't even gay in the end, the old men become your Jagen when the game ends.

Same. All these soiboy cucks act edgy online but suddenly start moralfagging at a fictional character. Edelgard is based as fuck.

Edelgard did absolutely nothing wrong.

faggots like gay or faggots like the obsessed waifuspammers that have been gassing the thread nonstop since Awakening English release?

Here she is in one of the other routes.

Attached: 1039.g1t.00.jpg (512x512, 102K)

manual instruction or auto....
bros this game is too hard...

she's dumb as rocks, it's not like its an "ends justify the means" bullshit story, there are legitimately better and far less bloody methods to achieve her goals.

>"goes"
Buddy, she was already there. That bandit raid at the beginning of the game? That's all her doing she set it up to murder Claude and Dimitri and if everyone else got smoked too then oh well, yet even so she almost got killed by her own guys who Blythe cuts down swiftly and ever since that moment Edelgard falls in love with Blythe regardless of them being a guy or girl and gets all pouts if you don't join her house. And if you romance her, where as all other romantic confession scenes are the characters either embracing,acting sexy, acting extremely sickingly sweet happy, Edelgard looks fucking insane in her picture, like the "I'm going to ravage you so hard.so harrrd" insane, like she's so fucking happy everything is coming up Edel and what's funny about that is that she's not the craziest girl in the game who does fucked up shit.

Attached: 1563960227922.jpg (807x1000, 326K)

order doesn't really matter so feel free

That board of full of trannies or the mentally ill something, at least the generals I SOMETIMES use to check for news. Some threads are just full of cuck posting or role playing, it’s just wierd.

>her just eye-fucking Byleth in pic related
this woman is batshit fucking crazy

Attached: 100.g1t.00.png (2048x2048, 2.34M)

How's her body look?

Holy shit, what's with her face?

>those killer eyes
I love it. Nice touch.

no makeup

>Lorenz has dedicated years to planning out a replacement to the caste system that benefits commoners while not deposing nobles
>Dimitri agrees with Edelgard that the church is corrupt and has plans to reform the church
>Sylvain solves crest problems by accident

Will the DLC be the happy-ever-after ending that I hope will happen because I am a goody-two-shoe fag?

>tfw no psycho megalomaniac gf

We don't have the datamines for the full body portraits I'm afraid, only the heads.

She injected as many crests as she could into her body.

iirc it's supposed to be some side episode or something, so, I think not

That or some side story stuff.

Honestly any non-Black Eagles route is pretty happy for the main cast besides Edelgard and Hubert. Blue Lions is by far the happiest, both Dimitri and Claude achieve their dreams of peace and can settle down.

It'll be the route where you go crazy like Nemesis and start killing everybody, the 3 houses and church come together to put you down.

Based, do I get dubstep, computers and ICBMs like Thales does or do I have to be a fag with a sword?

It's just your standard beach episode dlc, so expect your daughter Rhea to wear the most seductive thing so she can make you fuck her.

>Byleth pretends to go crazy to force Edel, Dimitri and Claude into joining forces to stop him
>Byleth dies but everyone else lives and damage is kept to a minimum compared to the other routes

Talk about heritage.

Attached: 1562971571508[1].png (1284x1080, 1.46M)

This is the most kino

She looks. Disturbed.

I'm reading all these spoilers and I'll still probably play the game. I don't know why people care so much about them because you can't possibly spoil every aspect of a 40 hour long game

she is just the typical final boss but as a waifuable Lord

Attached: 1560050703741.png (800x800, 245K)

FUCK EDELTARD

Attached: Hittingwithafish.gif (680x312, 139K)

she's finally getting the dick she longed for, of course she's freakishly happy

Am I the only one that doesn’t like the art for those cgs? Like I’m actually okay with the rest of the game, but these look off.

>Edelgard
>Ever turning her blade on sensei before killing everyone else
user,

Lions seem to be the closest route to "happy end" with minimal casualties to it.

Oh so she's actual best girl.

nah i wasn't a fan of the art when they first showed the game but this looks good

>Soul Nomad
don't get my hopes up, we know it's 2019 I don't think IntSys is based enough to pull that move

AYO
*sends bandits to burn down villages*
YOU BE SAYIN
*murders peasants and their children*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*invades liecester and fearghus*
YOU FINNA SAYIN
*razes the church to the ground and kills the priests and nuns*
YOU BE FINNA SAYIN
*sends armies to conquer neighboring countries*
THE CRESTS
*rounds up anyone that won't ally with you and execute them*
WUZ TO BLAME
*uses crests for war*

and that's when Byleth's plan falls apart because seeing him act evil is like an aphrodisiac for Edel

Trust us, it's just crazy ass gorilla woman there it's meant to show she is batshit crazy even when happy beyond words

Think about it
>Sensei is MINE
>I got to kill my brother who failed to save me from getting crested
>I got to kill everybody who ever opposed me and got revenge on the people who did this to me!
>I'm gonna make sensei be the student tonight!

That is true, though the enjoyment certainly will be diminished if you were not spoiled in the first place. One side effect, at least for me, is it makes the build-up to the spoiled event more intense, as the cost of a less-than-exciting pay off.

DO SUPPORTS CAP, AM I LIMITED TO LIKE 5 PER CHARACTER LIKE GBA, DO THE BONUS'S CAP?

more like a penultimate boss. she's like female Hardin or Arvis or Ashnard or Walhart or Beld from Lodoss as opposed to Medeus, Julius, Ashera, Grima or Wagnard

>theyre not playing now but this nigger from hbg has been playing for days
Embarrassing, Yea Forums

Attached: 1563847333877.jpg (2704x4056, 2.22M)

This everyone else looks fairly normal, but Edelgard can't even hide her psychosis

Attached: 121.g1t.00.png (2048x2048, 1.65M)

I'd make a joke about that but last time I did I got a 3-day ban so I won't.

Gonna go Deer > Lions > Church. Not doing Edelgard's since I'm sure she'll make me kill characters I really like.

Makes sense to me.

Attached: Armstrong-3-1.jpg (800x450, 49K)

pretty sure you kill students in every route.

When does the embargo lift? Also, thoughts, pirateanons?

>Edelgard almost cries upon killing her "brother"
>literally tried to kill him at start of the game for her keikaku
>mad that he doesn't see her views
>HE ACTUALLY AGREES WITH HER (just not her methods)
>tries to sell the sob story how he was too far gone due to misunderstanding
>never even tried to explain to him that she wasn't the one who killed his parents, but her uncle
women

Attached: 1563585284347.png (513x513, 199K)

All the art with sideviews are totally fucked and give characters giant noses.

LMAO all these casual buy-fags. day 3 for superior pirate master race.

>what's funny about that is that she's not the craziest girl in the game who does fucked up shit
Who is it?

please respond

(lol

Attached: FEH_Peri_01.png (1184x1917, 1.32M)

It's set in europe. Japs really think whites all have massive noses.

There is a reason why she is dubbed as gorilla and it's not just her unga STR.

>Will the DLC
It's already been confirmed to be a side story, though. I fully expect it to be a prequel that involves Sothis, Seiros, and the Nemesis gang.

Rhas honestly, I'd put them at equal, if Edel had the oppertunity to do what Rhas did she'd do it,too, it's like a contest between thesese two for who is the most fucked up bitch in the game

Review embargo is technically already lifted

At least post the high quality version, user. On the topic of this image though, it's great how it goes from a relatively normal school setting, to a full blown war of tragedy. I really wonder if they'll reintroduce the Calendar System, since the school setting more than likely won't return.

Attached: image.jpg (825x1021, 298K)

She's probably mad that she got sister-zoned all these years ago. She might be over her little crush, but she is known to hold grudge.

Yeah, Rhea dabbled hard in human experimentation to make Sothis' crest stone. Though outside of that, Rhea used her research to save both Jeralt's life and Byleth's life.

maybe it's for the best Edel doesn't know sex cures crestcancer, otherwise Sensei's dick would be absolutely destroyed

Speaking of DQXI, should I get it now on ps4 or wait for the switch version and does the switch version have new story content?

Gameplay question here,

Besides magic does your class affect weapons at all? If a brigand has A level axe and a priest has A level axe will the axe perform the same despite the class difference?

>byleth dragon dicks the aids out of lysithea

It's actually hilarious too because both of them got what they wanted in the end in their respective route. Edelgard got rid of the crests and Seiros gets to fuck her mom.

>Dimitri wanted to believe in Edelgard, right until the end
Dimitri is a good boy and deserves hugs.

Attached: Good Boy exploited by huge cunt.jpg (1872x559, 163K)

>Edelgard is just staring at Byleth while everyone else does their own thing
what the hell is her problem

she said it herself, she resents dimitri for not coming to save her and her family from getting crested.

Switch version has a SHIT TON of new content, plus expanded story content for party members, plus the 3DS-exclusive content. Also some extra waifu stuff if you like that stuff.

oneangrygamer.net/2019/07/resetera-tries-to-get-fire-emblem-three-houses-voice-actor-fired/89431/

Can't believe Manleth's VA is an admitted sex pest, we have to boycott

Attached: 1563736089531.jpg (500x353, 47K)

It affects how much EXP you get with the different weapons.

>Look on the normal places
>All those fools excited for Edelgard
Oh man, I cannot wait for the SJW factory to start scribbling their articles and tweets and Youtube videos about her once the game is out.

dual audio lol

>Want to waifu Catherine while I enjoy the game
>But the gorilla is Mitsuru
They both even act the god damn same! God damn it I want to go Catherine or Dorothea before Edelgard, but I'm losing it here bros!

Attached: P3_Mitsuru1.jpg (251x400, 37K)

>Human Experimentation
>Incest
>Dragons
>Mentally deranged main characters
>Borderline alignment routes with different endings
We really are Megaten x Drakengard.

Nice sounds like magic Edelgard works

Spoileranons, how are the characters in this game?

>the treatment of the prominently lesbian house is problematic

You have three routes without the gorilla.

>Mitsuru but psychotic
oh fuck, I wanted to go Church

Attached: Mitsuru Dancing.png (732x1280, 1.23M)

i guess this will be my SMTV until that actually comes out

Attached: dimitri.webm (800x450, 1.46M)

Dmitri is unironically a better Law representative than most SMT Law reps. With the exception of maybe Zayin in SMT II.

About that user, magic is locked to magic classes (Mage, Priest) and hybrid classes (Mortal Savant, Dark Knight, Holy Knight). Edelgard's Lord class doesn't have magic.

>forgetting Zelenin in SMT SJR

I like how they contrast each in their own routes.
>She is completely obsessed with her own goals that she is willing to sacrifice him (even if that makes her sad apparently) and she never tries to gap their bridges or clear up the misunderstanding between them.
>He is willing to give her another chance because he doesn't want to lose his sister if he can help it.

Attached: 1564008936403.jpg (1000x1100, 258K)

I'm sure his seiyuu did something stupid too, Judgment proves they aren't squeaky clean

>Mitsuru
>Edelgard
>Remotely similar
>Whatsoever
In what dimension

God, SJR endings were so fucking good, I hope SMT V has DeSu 1/ SJR style endings too.

voice actor

Not like any of those is really new to Fire Emblem. In the Judgrald's games incest was basically neccesary for the villian's plan to take motion.

Anyone have the big spoiler webms?

I hope they made Law and Chaos viable and coherent instead of meme options
and maybe add some depth to YHVH instead of being generic JRPG tyrant deity #958

Why'd she hate her bro so much?

Attached: 1563898796951.png (467x259, 95K)

and who in fuck cares?

Dude, Crests lmao

So how is the yuri option with her or is it better to give her the D?

Claude or Dimitri route bros??

>reach for my hand.

I'm assuming this means Three Houses is way better than Fates/Awakening.

kagabros... we finally got another game...

What happens to Claude in Dimitri and Edels routes I've seen literally nothing of him

The same

>reach for my hand
>i'll stab your shoulder
>damn I missed
>help me sensei

I mean it doesn't speak the gameplay. we'll see

dunno about Dimitri’s but in El’s you get the option to kill or spare him

Attached: 75CF0D31-9421-4E81-9CB5-39C05741009C.jpg (1182x851, 121K)

He never hated her. He ends up sperging out about her because he thought that she was behind massacre that took lives of their parents, and she never once tried to tell him the truth and let him think that she was the one that did it. (apparently she got mad at him for not having telepatic abilities to be able to tell that she was kidnapped and experimented on, so she let him seeth and go mad out of grudge)
They are both consumed by their revenge and they both are INSANE in a different way. They also both still care about each other after everything. The difference being that Edelgard never bothers to make amends with him and offs him, while he tries to save her in his own route. And that's what makes their dynamic so good and why they are such good foils to each other.

>muh evil dragon possession
Are the devs incapable of writing themselves out of their stories without using dragons or ancient evils?

Maybe because I don't want bigots in my video games? Get a fucking clue.

pretty sure he dies in Donkey Konga route

Do I get boots if I kill him?

He lives in both.
In Gorilla route you can spare him and in Boar route you can chose to help him from getting smashed by a Gorilla.

Edelgard invades Claude's home, but at the last minute you can ask her to spare him. In Dimitri's route, Edelgard will try to kill Claude since sensei isn't there to tell her to stop but you can rescue him.

She is not possessed. Nobody is making her do the shit she does. She just goes insane and absorbs crests into her in order to kill her not-brother.

>you can ask her to spare him
Edelgard needs sensei as a sanity crutch doesn't she?

user.......
That's literally just Edelgard. She injected dragon juice into her veins because she was losing the war and planned on using magic to kill you and Dimitri.

>Gets ass beat by gorilla no matter which route

OH NO NO NO NO NO

I'm starting to understand why you guys call her gorilla more and more.

Crests, dragons, tomato, tomahto, they're all to blame.

Yup, even with sensei she goes on a massacre, without sensei she just kills indiscriminately.

they all go full retard if sensei isn't there to stop them (except maybe Claude)

Unfortunately, i'd assume that Byleth giving the D to Gorilla will not stop her, just momentariely entertain her for not think about the crests, which she will do shortly after.
The Lesson of today is: Don't stick in crazy.

With Sensei she tells people to surrender or die and she gave Seiros a chance to just leave.

Does it have Spanish text? I wanna give it to my GF as a gift but she doesn't understand English at all. She's a massive FE fan.

user, Gorilla has the largest army and her country broke every law and treaty in the book. Both Dimitri's and Claude's country promised not to perform human experimentation while Gorilla's country has been doing that shit for years.

Yeah pretty much. she goes nuts when it looks like Blythe is dying in her route. and in the end of it, the ending says Blythe and her keep sneaking off alone to travel the world they built and only they know what goes between them.

Besides even then Blythe just lets Edelgard do some fucked shit and even kills her themselves if you choose chruch

Edelgard most likely the top student. If there's a student council she'd be president. She is an empress, Mitsuru's arcana is the Empress, and they both seem to like executions/executing

"As for supported languages, the game is playable in Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Korean, and Chinese in all regions"
Enjoy user, think of us when you fug her.

Neat, preordering now.

So ... Edelgard and Dimitri are both seinen while Claude is shounen? Did I understand this right?

The more I read about it the more Edelgard sounds like the straight up villain route

she is.
her army's color is red for fuck's sake.

What happens if he lives? Can dimitri recruit him?

Anyone else order from FUCKING GAMESTOP for the little pins?

Wow, Dimitri, how come your mom lets you have a 60% base strength growth and 50% base speed growth?

Attached: 1563919468939.png (1378x1192, 94K)

Isn't her house called "black" though?

Did Serios really want to fuck her own mom? Does she actually get to do it, I read in the leaks though that she dies?

Sounds like Eldegard's route is the funniest route.

But red means hero.

Attached: supersentai2.jpg (600x399, 74K)

She literally is, in fact she has ties to the other major villain faction.

Dimitri is shoujo

not in fire emblem

Reminder that we are never getting characters like them ever again. Characters like them aren't popular among FE Nip retarded fagbase. We especially are never getting something like Edelgard again.
So enjoy your KINO while it lasts because this is the last time we are seeing something like this ever again.

Attached: 1563950410068.png (1920x2160, 2.69M)

Attached: bee03cc4a331eab30b8cd18cbded40a5.jpg (1984x2786, 494K)

Ok.... I kinda like that actually. I retract what I said... partially.

Why are people calling edelgard a gorilla when dimitri is the one who's an absolute fucking tank

Nah. Too imperfect and his motives don't revolve around MC, but Edelgard. Your Mary Sue ass is just there to help him ease his autism, just like you do with Edelgard whose main motive is to destroy crests and not bang you like dumb memes like you think.

I kinda want her in Smash more now.

Dimitri already has an animal name given to him by Felix, Dimitri is Boar. Boarilla if you want the Gorilla in it.

overall his stat spread seems better than Edelgard's, unless they've done something to make Edelgard's Magic useful like giving her a skill along the lines of Ignis or a powerful magic axe.

plus, dat Budding Talent in Riding for Dmitri. can't wait to find out what that gives him.

unga str plus being retarded

Not to mention I heard that Dimitri's final Lord class is the classic Great Lord aka Sigurd/Seliph, Eliwood, Ephraim and the like.

>whose main motive is to destroy crests and not bang you like dumb memes like you think.
what the hell do you think she abdicates the throne for, user

Because Dimitri is a boar by canon.

Attached: 1564007661597.png (647x624, 169K)

Isn’t it literally word for word the plot of Code Geass

Dimitri only has like two happy endings and one of them still involves him dying. He's a pure boy but his life is too tragic, Claudes the one who just sort of fucks around beating evil people with the power of friendship

>Lorenz
I fucking knew it he is BASED

Dimitri is big brain, he fixes lots of problems without murder, like asking Seiros to step down by leveraging the Church's secrets. Edelgard is unga bunga me kill problem.

>cyril bases and growths
JUST

Wait how does sylvain solve the crest issue by accident?

I kinda wish we could spank both these retards out the entire truth, ask if they still wanted to kill each other and if they say yes strip them naked, give them each a dagger and let them have at it.

Lorenz also has the fucking best Byleth ending.
>Byleth's son is Lorenz 2
>complete with the dumb haircut, purple hair and he wears a rose on his pocket
>is also a gigachad like his father

Her reincarnation is Rhea, and Byleth is Sothis's incarnation. You can just fuck her like she wants it wants in her route.

>completely disconnected from the sibling rivalry plot which is what the writers put all of their effort into
>is literal filler in every other route
>mediocre stats
>does nothing but fight the literal who villains that everyone's forgotten about before the games even come out

What the fuck deerbros claude was supposed to be the deceiver

Avoiding as many spoilers as possible and joining Edelgard. Is it gonna be fun?

He has aptitude, though I don't know if even that can salvage him.

He proceeds to show the world the damage that crest conflicts can cause and becomes very outspoken in how no benefits come from them. Also he does it in a comedic way, in his solo ending he has a ton of illegitimate children and his name becomes synonymous with cheater, and in his paired endings he ends up with a ton of legitimate children with his wife.

I'm pretty sure these were made by mock artists instead of the actual artist for the game which is why they look off.

I honestly don't mind that too much, I'm glad we get one route that ignores Edelgard's autistic screeching, she has 3 whole routes dedicated to her whining and bitching.

r8 my squad
>Beagles
>Byleth, Dmitri, Sylvain, Ingrid, steal: Ferdinand, Marianne, Leonie and Bernadetta in that order
full Mounted Emblem, sorry Dedue but you suck at riding so you can't keep up

Attached: c01fb4f4a8198146096a25dcf0372a4e.png (600x533, 339K)

based and hordepilled

I have no interest in Edel's route, does the church route still have most of the same content?

>student goes nuclear and kills dozens in front of me
>mfw

Attached: cf085378c434365b3631af714674ddc518e54822r1-2046-2048v2_hq.jpg (1023x1024, 63K)

>tfw fucking love Dedue but he has flaws in both Mounted and Flying
Ah well, once he's a Great Knight he can get more use, maybe I'll keep him infantry for most of the game.

I want to hold Dimitri's hand and support him

Do you like wholesell murder on the world?
Do you like crazy girls who will amazon press you into the ground while howling in rapid monkey lust and affection?
Do you like enabling a psychotic murderous,vengenful brat who flipped out on the entire planet because she was a victim of horrific experiments? If you dare be willing to walk the path of sin,death and betrayal to create your ideal world than join the black eagles with pride,user. No act to cruel, no innocent will be spared and no mercy will be given to those who do not kneel before you and your empress.

Attached: Horse Emblem.png (1280x720, 977K)

Is he the worst teacher ever? Male byleth cant even help edelgard by fucking her while at least female byleth can help heal dimtri with her milkers

Not even close. He is way too dark for main shoujo hero and he revolves around Edelgard, not your self-insert.
Sylvain is more like shoujo mc, or Felix (tsun tsun) shoujo mc.
Edelgard/Dimitri fall more into seinen category and Dimitri is more like seinen protagonist.

I don't know... They loved Tharja and Takumi. True. Neither of the two is nearly as dark/complex as Edelgard/Dimitri, but point is that Nips don't have issues with more darker characters.

He's a foreigner.

>Linhardt
>Riding skill
riding cock, that is

Tharja was only popular because of her design

>I'm tired
>my feet hurt
>Edelgard joked about invading Dimitri's country and it made him cry
>Claude tried to trick me into giving him the exam answers
>Caspar failed the test and spelled his name wrong
>Dorothea keeps trying to fuck me
>Alois rejected my advances
>I wish I was doing mercenary work

Wait, there are four routes?

People will love Edelgard too

Male Byleth is a professional, not a literal whore

Good news then

Attached: Smile Protected.jpg (1535x1053, 323K)

Yes. Once Edgelard reveals that she’s planning to kill the church you’re allowed to betray her and join the church.

Black Eagles - side with Edelgard (Edelgard, Hubert)
Black Eagles - side with Church (lose Edelgard and Hubert, get Flayn and Seteth)
Blue Lions
Golden Deer

His route is literally the "Edelgard was wrong" route.

>amazon press
Edelgard strikes me as a missionary with leglock kind of empress

9am On the day it is released.
I know it sucks, they usually do midnight est/ 9pm pst the day before on earlier switch titles.

Japs who saw the spoilers are kinda leaning toward Claude because they find Edel/Dimitri too much for their brains. They basically lean toward Claude because other two aren't shonen tier like they like.

Oh interesting, so there's more to Black Eagles other than aiding Edelgard's blood and cocklust.

Good

Dimitri's is pretty tame though, Dimitri just acts like an edgelord. He goes from "KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM" to "er, lightly rough up a few of them" the second he meets sensei.

>doesn't interlock fingers
What a prude

Nah, Edelgard is just super butthurt that her country used crests for evil. Basically "I got shot by a gun so now NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS ANYMORE, EVERYONE DISARM YOURSELVES RIGHT NOW"

Point is that Edelgard is hot female like they like as well. So, she might easy pass because of it.
Dimitri is tragic and he has likable personality. His only issue is that he has split-personality regarding his kill-switch when something triggers his trauma. So I don't think Nips will have much issue with him as well.

However, I agree about other user's point that we won't ever get something close to them ever again.

>what went wrong.png

GOD BLESS

Annette and Shamir are the ones with the interlocking fingers fetish.

>When the literal (((merchant))) tells you he would have sided with you if your tactics weren't gorilla-tier

He really loves sensei's milkies

Reminder that somewhere in the otherrealm there's a Dimitri and Edelgard that love and care for each other and nothing bad every happened cept the time old hubba tried to grope Edel and got an ax in the face for it followed by a raging boar's fist

Both Dimitri and Claude agree with her about Church, but they also both agree that her views are too unga because it's better to reform Church and find a way to use crests for good over UNGA BUNGA ALL.

They're already talking about it on Resetera, they like it as the character has agency.

>tfw trying to decide whether to go with Byleth's unique swordmage infantry class or to go JUGDRAL HORSE CHAD with a cavalry class

Edelgard gangbang when?

Im sure this has been answered a million times, but I can't actually seem to find a solid answer.
What time is the digital release? As an Ausfag can I expect to play it at midnight?

based

if the character was male, they'd think he was an absolute psycho and reinforces toxic masculinity

So basically Claude is the obvious but less interesting morally right route?

>dimitris s rank with marianne

This guys is fucked up psychologically

Thanks for stating the obvious genius

He's the revelations of 3H, in the sense that you learn about the origins of the real bad guys and crests.

>less interesting
He's the one going to the dubstep map, there's no way his route isn't interesting in that way.

Attached: 1563995270003.jpg (512x512, 10K)

How feasible is it to make all of the Beagles save for Edel and Hubert to defect? I want her to be alone before I kill her.

I feel bad for Marianne too, she never did anything but since she's a descendant of "The Beast" everyone treats her like a monster.

This. Both Dimitri and Claude admit that Church and crest system are the problem, but that it would be retarded to destroy them. Basically what he said:
>youtube.com/watch?v=YvmQdnc2Hq0

Is he the "true" end?

>computers
>dubstep
>ICMBs
>teleporters
god I wish we saw more of them.

Same. You aren't getting out.

Even without the support it's pretty obvious he's a nutjob

Attached: 1563840875839.png (2160x1080, 1.04M)

>unga listening to reason
She hates church and crests and wants them both gone at any cost. Simple as.

There's no true end, arguably Dimitri's end is better because he has Claude to back him up with his Almyria super mongols

Do you actually kill students in other houses after the timeskip?

>anons are actually buying into bait
>even though this game doesn't have S rank with others

Attached: Gorilla.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

They'd just think it was a villain, as they do with Edelgard.

Granted, there wouldn't be praise at how well written the character is, tho

I'd say Blue Lions is the best end because both Dimitri and Claude are in positions of power. Claude tries but fails to save Dimitri in Golden Deer.

So how much of an unlikable bitch is Edelgard on a scale from 1 to 10

>user doesn't know A rank gets you paired endings

'ate Church
'ate Crests
'ate Dimitri

luv Killing
simple as

A rank, same thing for students. S Rank is only so no one CHROM's your waifu.

You can only recruit one student from a different House.

Absolute stacey

Fucking based.

>You can only recruit one student from a different House
Nope, there is no limit, only stats.

You'll probably need NG+

She's a loveable psycho.

Does anyone know how different the maps are between routes?

No but I've had enemies who outright ignore them. I tried planning ahead and the enemy ended up just doing something else entirely.

I know that brainlets. I was pointing out at his comment being bs for more reason than one.
One: No S rank.
Two: Her ending with Dimitri is normal and one of the best endings you can have with him.

>dimitri successfully saves claude
>claude fails to save dimitri

Makes you think

0. She literally did nothing wrong.

At what point in the Black Eagle route does it diverge? Also how many save slots do we get?

That's because Blue Lions has sane Dimitri. Golden Deer has I'M NUCLEAR, I'M WILD Dimitri that tells Claude he doesn't need any help, and then gets killed.

That's because his hate-boner for Edelgard only goes away if you pick his route. He's completely insane/Caim in Claude's route and his only goal is to kill Edelgard. Which is why he goes to chase her and gets speared.
Edelgard still gets fucked in the end by Dedue who chased her until her found her and then killed her. After it he spent rest of his days by side of Dimitri's grave.

Dimitri and Marianne literally fall in love through mutual coping of their extreme survivor's guilt its pretty dark

Right at the end of part 1, right before the timeskip.

Basically Byleth plays tard wrangler for Dimitri and Edelgard in their respective routes?

It's fitting and honestly the best end (not counting your self-insert) for Dimitri. They both lived happily until his last breath and his last words to her are very bittersweet.

absolutely wait for the switch, it's unironically the definitive version

To an extent.

Edelgard's autism too much for him to completely quell, at most you can make her spare Claude, Seteth and Flayn

>kills god
So she finishes the game by herself, you just sold me on her route

Yes. She has crest autism and he has Edelgard autism that was born due to misunderstanding. Aka Gorilla never told him the truth and let him think that she killed his parents.

Edelgard goes full hitler no matter what

Have I got the game for you.

Attached: d12b83fb-4488-4df2-8037-f4d8b5979c64.jpg (1127x1920, 1.78M)

Ive been playing it for past 3 days. The fuck you guys have been doing?

Attached: 20190724_201837-01.jpg (3977x2159, 1.7M)

>we did it sensei, we stopped the evil church and the evil fearghus and the evil liecester and the evil dimitri and the evil claude

Attached: we saved fodlan.jpg (800x451, 96K)

What happens if Dimitri saves Claude? Sparing him with Edelgard obviously just means he'd have to fuck off but theres no reason for him to not team up with a sane dimitri

How are the maps?

Eh, when sensei isn't around she goes full Stalin instead

Beagles route would've been kino if Byleth died at the end

Oh boy, user, I know, I fucking love SMT. Also Chaos Hero is the absolute best, I love how he looks like he's ready to go on a shooting spree.

Claude the whole time just wants to return to Almyria, he really doesn't care for Fodlan politics.

Why did Marvel get the midnight treatment and this don’t?

Attached: image.jpg (381x331, 48K)

Unironically the best ending.

>why did $$$ get better treatment than ¢

Lame.

Yet he plans to murder Rhea for political gain

This is an old school Nintendo IP, Marvel is a fucking sequel to a PS3 S shit doesn’t make sense.

Can I get by the game without pressing ZL or minus? I wanna use the gamecube controller since I don't like using the joycons all that much.

then Edelgard would really start her reign of terror

>Debit card stops working a day before launch
Guess I'm buying it physical

Attached: 1560468002826.jpg (713x720, 27K)

It's sad.

Attached: kino.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

He wants to kill Rhea because she's a madwoman forcing a religion on people at swordpoint.

Attached: Dorothea.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>happy school like for first half
>heartbreak as you kill them all for the second half

it's just fates but better I dont understand how we got this KINO

>that brief smile before having it ripped away again

For as much shit as IS gets they do try and listen to feedback unlike a certain other studio.

god this game is giving me goosebumps so hard and I havent even played it yet

>after Dimitri stabs her Byleth just walks away with a stoic look on his face
Damn, that's fucking cold and I actually kind of like it. It's as if Edelgard isn't one of his students.

starting to think I should save lions route for last

Havent had too complicated terrains on bandit missions so far, but training one was good, so hopefully they get more complicated.
Without zl yeah, - is used to zoom out map in battles or change your view in academy

Attached: IMG-20190723-WA0022-01.jpg (3391x1620, 1.07M)

How is handheld performance?

Tbh I havent even tried it handheld. Only docked

Actually, Byleth cannot show emotions, Byleth is probably devastated. The crest stone messed up his body. Everyone thought he was a monster. The first tine he shows emotion is when Jeralt dies.

So basically what you're saying to me is that we're finally getting another video game where you're allowed to ally yourself with the villain.

>The first tine he shows emotion is when Jeralt dies.
But he does show emotion.

Attached: stop bullying Byleth.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

>actual context for why the player character has a stereotypical blank slate personality
well shit

The game kind of tricks you into allying with her, she's a villain protagonist done right.

>Byleth constantly gets bullies for his autism in the game
kek

>Just because I can't express myself it doesn't mean I don't have feelings Dimitri.png

Is the story actually not pants on head retarded this time? I wasn't sure what to expect after Fates, to be honest.

who the fuck says that to their lecturer?
It's like he's begging to get failed

Byleth, Edelgard, and Dimitri are proof that crests give you autism

No, BE/BL are the sibling poplitical drama focused routes and GD/Church are the Seiros/Night Crawlers focused routes

not even having sex can fix them in the case of Edelgard

>getting bullied by his studends for having autism
I also love how genuinely hurt he looks there.

Attached: ihavefeelingstoo.png (558x530, 385K)

can you romance Flayn on every route

Not in the Gorilla route

Damn I actually feel bad for him now

>mfw the korean version of the main theme is better than the original jap one
youtu.be/WNM-bwBw8PM

Attached: 1487911988752.jpg (600x602, 32K)

So she's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humour?

It's ok. Byleth has autism so he is too autistic to fail his student for pointing out that he has autism.

>intelligent
eh

Kefka if Kefka was a gorilla. That better?

The singer for the Japanese version sucks, even the English version with it's awkward syllable smashing is better.

user, the said lecturer is cannonically autistic as fuck. So you can get away with it.

Crests bad
Church bad
Me smash

Attached: 1563777514546.jpg (800x1117, 336K)

Dumb question, but how does recruiting work in this game? Do you know which units you can recruit on a map? Also hoping there's no cryptic shit like PoR Stefan.

no wonder mByleth x Edelgard and fByleth x Dimitri are constantly shipped
they're all spergs of the highest order

i love bernardetta!

Attached: 2019072501255300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

She is in.

>me smash sensei

>both pairs have the same level of autism
I wonder what the sex feels like. Are they even capable of making children at this point?

Wait... Wait... WAIT!? You are telling me that FE managed to create successfully, not one, but two morally-grey characters after the fuck up that was Xander?

Attached: 1563742958815.png (2392x2438, 1.49M)

no, it's not that good. Edelgard and Dimitri are just meme characters honestly, but its leagues better than anything else they've done for a long time

That happens when they write the plot themselves, they'll probably never outsource the script ever again.

Are there any other language versions?

This guy.

Attached: woa_there.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Male Byleth amusingly enough only impregnates semi-lolis and christmas cakes, no in between.

>morally gray
I mean Edelgard just straight up doesn't give a fuck

Guro hentai must be his favorite.

Guro hentai of Edelgard more so

>guro hentai of Edelgard
Woa there, Dimitri. I didn't judge you at guro part, but we need to have a chat now.

Also, are the maps actually good this time, or just gimmicky bullshit like Fates?

Context?

EDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

I think I'm just going to relax and have a bro's adventure with Claude.

Edelgard did nothing. The church was filled with nothing except women in their 30s and 40s it needed to burn.

People caused a village of innocents to go insane and kill eachother, Dmitri wants to kill them at any cost due to literally being triggered.

Have sex, incel.

Rhea is 28, Flayn is 17

>depriving the world of cute christmas cakes
unforgiveable

Attached: 005.g1t.00.png (2048x2048, 1.49M)

You can't reclute units inside a map, you need to level up specific stats per unit and talk to them to join to your house
i.e lysithea asks for byleth to have 20~ MAG points and at least a C+ in the faith skill in order to recruit her

Attached: 2019072400375000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

Split-personality disorder that he developed after seeing his family burned alive. So every time he sees something that triggers that trauma he goes in KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM mode. Aka he is being hunted by the ghosts of the past (in literal way) which is driving him mad.
In that scene they are in village with crazed people that are being fucked up by the big bad, so his trigger gets switched about it.
>youtube.com/watch?v=7ydHVbkoz0Y
>youtube.com/watch?v=9k0MCXKmgQQ

Why does it looks like PS2 game?

That's an interesting approach. So is it impossible to get everyone in one run?

That guy wasn't joking about seinen comparison...

Intelligent Systems doesn't have its own modern game engine.

yeah its impossible to get everyone in one run, i just got to recruit 2 students in the run i just finished

>This guy has split personality
>This girl has crest aids and a huge vengeance boner

You know what, I think I'm gonna go hang out with Claude, these motherfuckers are crazy. forget leadership they need a straight jacket and somebody to talk about this shit.

unless you choose normal where you have extra training

How many students from the other houses did you have to end up killing

Attached: ivesinned.gif (680x312, 132K)

I like it. He reminds me on Kaneki Ken back in the time when manga wasn't shit.

Be a normalchad or do ng+ if you want more people.

in the black eagles route, iirc just 3, ashe, hubert and edelgard
maybe i missed something or probably i just forgot someone else

Thank you for the responses! I'm hoping the game is overall better than the 3DS ones. I thought Fates had good gameplay, but some of the maps were really fucking unfun.

and nothing of value was lost

fuck im dumb, only ashe counting from other houses

He gets the best scenes desu.

Attached: terminator.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

The look on Edelgard's face is like she can't even fathom the possibility that someone would dare try an oppose her

I fucking love Dimitri's MURDERJUSTICEBONER, how can the other houses even compete?

Why didn't they just fuck? No, seriously ... Why didn't they just have sex?
The more I read/see about them, the more I think that they would be less mental if they just had sex.

fucking Dimitri mellows him out some
not sure about Edelgard, she might be too far gone

Oh shit so students from the house you pick end up dying during the story too? Or was that purely gameplay error on your part?

wow somehow I figured the body count would end up being much higher given the tonal shift post timeskip

They should have made this guy into mc instead. Silent autistic mc kinda ruins the mood. Even Robin and Corrin and let had some grunts/lines so it doesn't feel too autistic.

So it's literally oblivion?

>could've solved most of her problems if she talked instead of being a tard
I can't wait until people start memeing her route

Attached: 43fb86735f3c1d6a87cefb894604eed3.png (1280x1243, 1.17M)

>edelgard literally causes a village to go mad
what happens to the edelgardfags now

>waifufags and conquerorfags get Edelgard route
>otomefags and justicefags get Dimitri
>shonenfags and friendshipfags get Claude
>mommyfags and christfags get Church
How did they do it lads?

I think he's actually in the church route, which branches out form Black Eagles.

edelgard and hubert are traitors and work as plot devices pre-time skip, so they die as part of the story
maybe in the other routes the body count is higher, idk

>christfags
>Church
>When Claude's the one who thinks there's one universal god

based Claude believing in the Demiurge instead of dumbass dragon retard

did you go for church route

>all routes build up the setting, give you additional information and none are absolute canon
They truly outdid themselves after the shitfets that was fates, shame the characters aren't hot enough for retards.

Dimitri goes from
>KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
to
>oh... On a second thought, try to go easy on them.
When he has Byleth by his side so he's not completely autistic.

I think I like this crazy blond bitch with murder-justice boner and ung-bunga gorilla... Not sure how bugmen will react to characters like them, but I like that neither of them is purely white and black.
He seems like a good guy that had a hard life and has his head fucked up now because of it. She is more darker and chaotic, but even she has good intentions (to stop crest experimentation / even though her way of doing it was retarded).

I like what they have done with these two.

How did she go so long without getting fucked?

Attached: 1563962852858.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Byleth's pussy is too strong

With some luck Dimitri gets the female fanbase because he's the guy that needs the healing the most.
But japs are retards and probably just want easy and fun stuff like Claude.

i picked black eagles, edelgard declared war to the monastery, fucked up everything and in the last battle i ended up killing rhea, so actually i'm not sure which route i took

In their defense, Claude is the smart choice. Dimitri and Edelgard is if you want to watch the world burn

how the hell did you get edelgard to betray her own kingdom

Yea. They tend to go for more blander obvious nice guys when it comes to this type of game. The only time Japs like characters like Edelgard and Dimitri is when game/manga is adult-themed (seinen).

Dimitri's the best end overall though
>easy
Doesn't he get the hardest maps?

But Dimitri is literally all about killing Edelgard and defending his country.
No retardation and you cure him out of his murderboiner with the power of pussy (or brofisting).

Not really. Dimitri has least body count of 4 routes and is closest one to happy end for those who don't like too much tragedy.
Edelgard is more chaotic, but she is the only route in which your mc regains their humanity back.
Claude is just "happier" version of Church's route.

>nips only like shonen happy friendship garbage
Shit taste supreme

can you dick the crazy out of Edelgard?

She gets fucked. Just no one wants to stay.

>but she is the only route in which your mc regains their humanity back.
Sothis confirms in her S ranks he regains them in every ending, hair color be damned.

fuck man I'm really curious now about this new fourth route and how it much differs from the lion and deer routes.

>too dark for shoujo
Ahem

Attached: 512CNB0HE5L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (316x474, 30K)

>Sothis: But when I think about it like that, I can't help but feel that...that... That I'm so in love I should make an eternal vow!
>Sothis: What?! Oh! I! Were you...eavesdropping?! Oh, fine! I shall admit... I do. I love you deeply! Overwhelmingly! Passionately! Ours is a love without an end! And so... I guess I shall accept that ring of yours.
Cute

Nope. Dimitri's route is literally the route if you DON'T WANT THAT.
>Gorilla goes Hitler until crests are destroyed.
>In Claude's route everyone dies but him and he fucks off in the end.
Only Dimitri's route is the route that focuses on killing Edelgard only and since she absorbs Sothis + crests, killing her solves the problem, plus he reforms the church from the inside completely and solves the problem with crests.

You wouldn't fuck your mom daughter right?

Attached: Rhea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.45M)

Church is the twin route of Deer's, both focus more on Seiros, Nemesis, Sothis and Those Who Slither in The Dark, rather than the current politics and Edel/Boar's ideals

I must have missed that then. Still, point remains that Dimitri's route is the least chaotic and happiest one out of all 4.

How the fuck are people still excited about this game?
Is this thread just two people talking back and forth?

I know a lot of fem japs are going for Dimitri because >otome and all that shit, his romance is quite nice so I'm confident he will get a nice fanbase

>fucks off in the end
Not if you marry him, he comes back with an army and conquers Fodland for (You)

No. She is just less crazy, but still crazy.

Edel remove Church
Dmitri remove Edel, fix Church
Claude fuck off, remove cult, Edel gets killed by Duedue
Rhea remove Edel, remove cult, fix Church

He deals with nemesis because literally everyone else gets offscreened.
It's pretty sidelined as a route, which is fitting since he has literally no stakes in the country.
Rhea's is prettty much the hidden side of Edelgard,similar church stuff but more focus on it.

>defending his country
His country is a meme and rightfully needs to be reincorporated into the Empire.

Edelgard is a villain in every route. Remove her from the equation and the situation will get resolved with the least bloodshed, with Claude and Dimitri teaming up

So which would you guys say is the best order to do them in?
Because to me Deer > Church > Eagles > Lions seems like the ideal way to get each side of the story before finally concluding in a satisfactory way

Attached: 1333543698163.png (357x374, 32K)

They liked Takumi the most in Fates and he was extremely antagonistic, unlikable and crazy.
Dimitri might be hit in his head due to very tragic past, but he isn't unlikable cunt to those around him just because of it and he genuinely is a great guy as long as his Edelgard hate boner doesn't get triggered, and he even gets over it in his own route.

>Claude solves things with Almyria
>Lorenz creates a new system that doesn't discriminate either nobles or commoners
>Hanneman creates hero relics that don't need crests
>Dimitri reforms the church
>Sylvain erradicates Crest Racism in his region

How do you know?

I'd do Eagles > Church > Deer > Lions

Introducing:
Peak expressiveness

Attached: ApplicationFrameHost_osrAm8bQQs.png (870x584, 946K)

I'd wait for difficulty rankings too.
There's no information on church and deer may be the hardest, or not, but with unlockable difficulties that becomes pretty stupid since by the end every route should be balls to the wall hard depending on how infernal goes.

Looks like a phone game

Has there ever been rape or implied rape in fire emblem? It's a war story after all.

I agree, they don't get turned off because of crazy specially with tragic backstory, and even so he still is not edgelord tier

Nah. Go in order.
>Eagles > Lions > Deer > Church I guess
If Nips are to be trusted maps difficulty goes like that.

Yes

This. Online edgelords are often pussies that turn into boy scouts the moment being "bad" in a video game is more serious than selecting the asshole option in a dialogue tree or murdering a few random people that are obviously evil.

FE4

Those Who Slither in the Dark will be a 5th Route DLC where you will learn more about the past. why Sothis and the Church is bad, and restore Fodlan to its rightful age.

Doing church so late must be pretty crappy, because it's litreally redoing Edelgard's school section when you could literally reload a save right after her route.

Leave the save alone then. Church is basically just a rehash of Claude's route.

>DLC
They have two routes and they already explain all that you say in there

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-23-48.png (1024x600, 692K)

that's why im doing it late, so that Ega's run isnt that fresh in my memory
kinda like how i do XC2 - Torna - XC2 ng+

You can save it before making a choice and just leave, so you can get back to it once you clear out other routes.

With an actually relevant character and with being involved in the storyline.
If it's a rehash, church would take priority.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-08-30-52.png (1024x600, 700K)

Yeah, with the difficulty you chose for Edelgard's and unable to change it, considering you probably get unlocked difficulties the more routes you clear.

You only have normal and hard son. Normal is piss easy and it is worthless, unless you suck that much.
Hard is what is actual normal mode.

Big difference between 'ancient evil possessing you' and 'drug overdose'.

Did she deserve it?

Attached: 1563709646599.jpg (1198x667, 242K)

>Sothis is 9(by appearance)

Attached: characterdata.jpg (1133x505, 94K)

Do all of the routes have generally interesting stories or does one of them seem to stand out?

And there are two unlockable difficulties in the game, according to leaks.

Dimitri >= Edelgard > Claude > Church

Lunatic is dlc.

as much as this girl
no

Attached: ohshit.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Lunatic comes with a free upgrade

LIONCHADS

>ICBMs and Mechas are ancient tech
>They totally explain everything.

Man, I wish there was a way to get all the characters in your army (besides the plot-relevant changes).

it was a necessary risk

Attached: 2019072321333600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

is Church route really bad, or just pale in comparision to the others?

That's how you get literal garbage like revelations.

It's REALLY plot worthy.

Claude > Church > Edelgard > Dimitri

Yes

Hot

I'll interpret this as them all being pretty close

>KILL THE GODS AGE OF MAN NOW
>villian
she's the only good guy

Edelgard (chaotic) = Dimitri (happy) >>>>>>> Claude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chruch

I'm so fucking hard right now

Just keep in mind most of the effort went into Edelgard and Dimitri's relationship and dynamics.

Slithers of the Dark are literally the good guys. The Church is still evil.

One day left to decide, should I go blue or yellow?
Dmitri looks boring and goes edgy though apparently not for long but has a fucking Pillar Man.
Claude seems like a chill guy and seems to be about friendship and working together which is tight but other than the 35 year old German man everyone he has is meh especially that fucking pink haired girl, I've barely seen anything about her and I already can't stand her.

RISE UP

>Dimitri (happy)
Well fuck that throw me for a loop. I was expecting Claude to get that one.

>DILF Hunter Byleth is dead
>Loli Hunter Byleth is born

Edelgard's and Dimitri's route stand out the most due to their characters and because the game has bias for both.
Claude gets shafted a lot (he doesn't even get CG like others), but I still think it's decent, even though his route looks more cheap compared to gorilla/boar's routes.
Church is just rehas of Claude's.

So this would be the correct rank.

She killed millions, OP.

So how different are the maps depending on the route you choose?

My nigga

all the day

According to "nips" I think it was Deer > Lions > Eagles, but take it with a grain of slat

So what gameplay differences make this better than the 3DS games?

>nips
More like one single nip, didn't even post why.
Edelgard can probably destroy everything in her maps.

His route has happiest outcome and has least casualties. Only Edelgard dies by default in his route and she apparently absorbed crests in order to kill him. So killing her solves that shit. He also reforms the church completely.

so did this get kids/muh eugenics in the end or not?

How can the other lords even compete

No, I mean, do different routes give you the same levels with just altered unit placements and stuff? Or are the maps actually unique?

They all have some unique maps I think, though I've heard the church route reuses a lot from Dimitri's and Claude's, but I can't confirm that.

If you hack your switch you can cheat in the other students

They can't, in a normal FE he'd be the MC/main boy but here we have the villain main girl.

how the fuck did he end with the best route? from the start he sounded like the curchtard that goes purge on everyone else

See clip here .

If Rhea was final boss, then I'm pretty sure you took regular Eagles.

You also fight Reah in Church, just not her 100% Seiros forma

dragon rhea, yeah but still something bothers me in that case
i don't want to take eagles again but i'll go for another route i guess

Because he has his shit together, even though he is fucked in the head. He knows that crests and current Church are a problem, but he knows that removing the both would be also a bigger problem. Which is why he wanted to make both work instead of destroying everything.

He is foil to Edelgard. He wants to reform what is wrong, while she wants to destroy it.

god damn I hope the writing stays at this level throughout the whole game

gorillas are cute tho

I am aroused and scared simultaneously

Attached: waw.png (530x930, 464K)

I got a question. Did anyone who pre ordered the special edition from gamestop get charged for it already? I keep checking my bank account but they still haven't took the money. Does anyone know when gamesstop would charge me for the game?

People actually buy games?

>drakengard

seriously the plot of this game is giving me yoko taro vibes more so than than shitty weeb game automata that ditched all the good parts of the first nier

>touch the queen
>do it now

so what was the explanation to the missile I saw on one webm?

Sothis uses time hacks to build a technological future for humans. The Church ruins everything and is the bad guy.