Grand Strategy Games

How's you empire going, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1523511780687.jpg (920x430, 185K)

Attached: hoi4_8.png (1440x900, 2.17M)

Anyone?

Attached: ck2_12.png (1600x900, 2.62M)

Do I really need to make a Grossgermania bait thread to get replies?

The knowledge that Vicky 3 will be undoubtedly their next game because of it's "in case of emergency break glass status" but will still turn out to be shit at launch just like EU4, HoI4, and Imperator is both funny and depressing.

Consider Imperator gonna get a patch that remove most of the mana, Victoria III might be good.

>be paradox
>make the same game like 12 times
>people keep falling for it

Imperator is just a clone of EU Rome just like EU4 was a clone of EU3 at launch.
They are not that retarded and it's going to be a good game if that sniffling cuck is not involved in any wat.

How do I win as the German empire in Kaiserreich. Everytime France just steamrolls.

Seriously? Man fuck Johan I hope the rest at Paradox know to never let that fuck have creative control over anything ever again.

Darkest Hour or HoI4 version?

Then he dies 4 years later.

>ayo, hol' up... so you be sayin...

Attached: dasritewhyteboi.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

How?

Hoi4

I've never played a Grand Strategy game but I have played numerous city builders. I suppose Total War is as close as I've gotten, but what is a nice one to try first?

Attached: Anno1800 2019-07-16 20-59-31-60.jpg (2560x1440, 822K)

Crusader Kings II.

EU4 is a good start. It's the basic grand strategy game that doesn't focus too deep in any aspect.

Thanks, I'll look into EU4 a bit

Attached: lose10pietygain10prestige.png (662x592, 566K)

have something like 2 thousand hours on CK2, but for now I'm a bit sick of it. Got into HOI4 and really enjoying it. I can't get around to building and maintaining a decent and efficient navy though. Anyone wanna help of give hints?

Would Yea Forums want to play a ck2 match?

would love to but tired as fuck, going to bed now. maybe if we tried tomorrow

Pick France to start with, and possibly look up some YouTube tutorials. I think Arumba did one with some black chick that might be helpful.

How does this even happen?

Attached: 20190629032640_1.jpg (1920x1080, 706K)

>celibate and eunuch

Was probably tutored by an Orthodox physician or something.

Victoria III when? I need it.

Attached: 230758-victoria-ii-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1154, 161K)

Help me, I need a final push to start playing Victoria 2. I tried it years ago but don't really know what I'm doing.

bump

Just play France. Big enough to not struggle, and you'll have opportunities to fuck with Germany and Italy.

Early GPs can be overwhelming.
I think it better to start as Switzerland or Sweden, where you can still do shit and diplomacy and are not a big blobber or irrelevant uncivilized shithole.

>sweden
fighting that early liberation war sucks, also russians
the game already tells you the best starters: portugal, castile and ottomans

Aren't Ottos a total trap?
the early war stretches your budget, and while you have easy access to some unciv land, the more you add as your own, the more you realize how many uneducated dirty shits your country already consisted of?
Not to mention you will be forced to start your first factory eventually, and will see how badly the game simulates that, by making random pops 300km from that factory turn into workers and complain about lack of work (and then they will migrate to Americas)

That's EU4. we're talking about Victoria II

I still think Prussia is the best country to start with, even though it gets memed all the time. You're forced to learn how to industrialize and how to war, and even if you fuck up you'll still get the crown from the gutter.

>the game already tells you the best starters: portugal, castile and ottomans
thats eu4