What do they eat?

What do they eat?

Attached: megaton.png (1728x1080, 2.48M)

feed water from the bomb

cum

Fucking rats, dogs, brahim, iguana’s, bugs and spoiled pre-war food.

But now that you mention it, i can't imagine anyone is in good health eating only that. There’s no plant life anywhere, so im sure a lot of them are stricken with disease constantly.

mole rats and dogs that spawn outside the gate

radiation, ass and brahmin farts

I feel like you could show a picture of any settlement from Fallout 3 and this caption would still apply, really does say something doesn't it?

Moira implies that Megaton is allied with a series of traders. More evident by the fact that the unique merchants have the town's entrance as one of their stops.

Attached: Lamb.jpg (961x1462, 97K)

WDTE thread? WDTE thread

Attached: Primm (1).png (1729x1080, 2.59M)

What does Megaton have that is worth trading?

My guess is that some residents hunt Molerat/Radroach in the wastes for protein, and they trade for everything else.

Coping Bethesdrone reply? Coping Bethesdrone reply

Same can be said about New Vegas but the difference is that the rabid fans will always have some head canon that explains it

Not great, not terrible

Not really

Non or at least less irradiated water. Only location in the game other than Rivet City that we know of with a water purifier.

Attached: Scholar.jpg (1100x1256, 167K)

They have some Brahmin in the middle of the town and probably hunt molerats. Also traders, since I am trying to be generous to Bethesda here.
Not comparable Todd, its a debate you will lose. Don't even try

You see some brahmin right as you enter

Scrap metal and pre-war salvage taken from surrounding ruins.

megaton has a water purifier, you even have to fix it for them.

Attached: 1529473259497s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

I’m pretty sure Goodsprings, the tutorial town, had a small plot of farm plants

Primm might be the worst city in any fallout game, it's basically just 3 buildings. Are there any decent mods that add to it like there are for other cities?

That's what I said, dummy.

Attached: NV 4.jpg (808x406, 43K)

the caravans constantly going to and coming from the town

Everywhere has that.

We can assume that the majority of the town's inhabitants live in the 4-floor Hotel. I know the actual Primm is much larger but the in-game one serves its purpose as a reasonably believable beacon of civilization within the wastes.

Attached: Defender.jpg (1024x840, 55K)

Sure, but major settlements will have already picked every ruin around them clean centuries ago. The DC Wasteland is a shithole that nobody wants to live in, ergo there's more chances that the ruins haven't been cleaned out.

What caravans? Those shitty traders that have like 1 thing of molerat meat and are only like 1 pack brahmin large?
That's not a fucking caravan, I don't even fucking think they go anywhere else.

Who cares? Do little farms outside every settlement add anything meaningful to the world building? Megaton is portrayed as a trade hub, it is in a central location so that makes sense.

rad roaches you know this

What makes DC so different from the other places that people didn't decide to pick it clean CENTURIES after the bombs?
Everywhere in NV is a fucking desert filled with jack fucking squat and even they did more shit than DC tards.

Based retardbro

What games make having reliable food sources for populations a good game mechanic? I've recently been playing DQ Builders 2 and the cycle of watching NPCs farming, eating and taking a dump really scratched my "what do they eat?" autism itch.

Attached: D96KQYwUwAA2BkX.jpg (750x710, 111K)

they have a water purifier

fpbp

Ass

Nevada is far less irradiated, it's mostly safe to drink the water and the soil can grow edible crops / support cattle.

Nobody is drinking the water in DC unless it's been thoroughly filtered a million times, and it's likely impractical to do so in amounts necessary for farming or supporting large communities, even if the soil isn't completely dead.

actually the town's inhabitants lives in the set of homes behind the mojave express, they're in the corner of town and a bit out of the way, but they are there and are full of people after you get the town a sheriff

A lot of the towns have farms

We've been over this.

Attached: real life has shitty worldbuilding.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

But who owns the purifier? If water from the purifier is sold, how does the profit from that go to someone like Moira?
There could be an answer for this question, but the problem is that the writers of the game didn't put enough thought into it to just tell us, even though it would've given the audience more motivation to care about the plot.