In order to post ITT, you MUST say:

In order to post ITT, you MUST say:
>something you like about Microsoft
>something you hate about Microsoft
>something you like about Nintendo
>something you hate about Nintendo
>something you like about Sony
>something you hate about Sony

You cannot answer the thread with "nothing".

Attached: articulos_114697.jpg (600x265, 20K)

nothing

nothing

>they give you gamepass
>windows 10 can be a pain sometimes
>they made the greatest handheld ever (3ds)
>they stripped everything great about the 3ds when making the switch
>they made vr more accessible via psvr
>they censor games

>>something you like about Microsoft
They made the best PC OS.
>>something you hate about Microsoft
They made the worst console.
>>something you like about Nintendo
The games, iconic characters, amazing exclusives. First console was an NES. Nintendo was king during the 16-bit era with SNES.
>>something you hate about Nintendo
Nintendo of America's regional censorship.
>>something you like about Sony
Gave me FFVII, one of my favorite games ever. Sony was king during the PS2 days.
>>something you hate about Sony
Keep copying other companies' ideas.

They make powerful consoles and value backwards compatibility.
They are so fucking disconnected from what the average user cares about and they try to push their gimmicks too hard.
They tend not to make horrendous games.
They tend to be 1 generation behind in terms of console power.
They uuuhh... They invented Blu Ray? I haven't enjoyed a single PS4 exclusive since The Last of Us.
I can't play games with my friends on PS4 even if I'm on my Xbox or Switch.

>the worst console
sony shill

Attached: Wii_U_Console_and_Gamepad.png (2900x1400, 950K)

no

Attached: devilishh.jpg (470x595, 81K)

They set back computers and general human progress by decades if not more.
Can be funny to laugh at (but not really)
Mostly harmless.
Mario is dumb.
Less evil than Microsoft. Actually makes various useful devices.
Consoles are stupid.

Microsoft
>best gamepass ever, no one can ever compete
>they buy studios and licenses and do fucking nothing with them
Nintendo
>Iconic characters, innovation, fun games, good ideas
>terrible online and customer service, retarded high prices
Sony
>king of videogames in PSX and PS2 era, they keep having amazing exclusives until today
>they started doing the same retarded mistakes Nintendo and Microsoft did once they got the number 1, censorship takes the cake

Attached: 1563927100152.jpg (718x1080, 174K)

If I owned an Xbox or used Windows 10, GamePass would be amazing
I wanted Scalebound
I love the Animal Crossing games and am looking forward to what they do with New Horizons
Their consoles are pretty much single player only, it's atrocious when you want to talk to friends online or even play online
Their exclusives are almost always great games
PS+ is a fucking scam since they don't give PS3 or Vita games anymore, and they're censoring games left and right

gamepass
xbox one and its interface
not censoring third party games
console power, online, censoring first party localizations
some of the games
everything else

Lack off jap games
Games
Hardware
Hardware
Games
>You cannot answer the thread with "nothing".

Attached: Tiger_chase.webm (198x360, 1.3M)

>Microsoft
I like that they (at least pretend to) help out indies, and I like that they've been pretty good about bringing games to the PC.
I hate that they still have no idea how to utilize the developers they've brought under their wing and have essentially no worthwhile exclusives.
>Nintendo
Most of their first-party games are still really fun and well-polished, and the Switch is a really convenient console
Their release schedule for major titles has been dogshit for a while, and they STILL haven't fucking figured out their online when they've had 3 consoles and a handheld released in order to get it together
>Sony
They have good exclusives.
They similarly have a totally gimped release schedule since they're saving everything for the PS5. Their exclusives have also, for the most part, become over-budgeted, bloated messes where we end up with only a handful of worthwhile releases in a year.

They've advanced the computer to what it is today.
They ruined video games as we know them
The Crash would have claimed the medium if not for them
They can't into any sort of online infrastructure.
They don't innovate, they just improve what they already have.
They have been far to focused on a "Cinematic experience" for the last generation. and since they are now based in California they are bending to SJW politics.

The OG XBOX had the best multiplats and the definitive version of Metal Slug 3 even if it was infamously difficult thanks to its 1cc requirement to beat the game.

Its absolute lack of quality exclusives. Its catering to dudebros and normalfags. It has next-to-nothing going for it if you're not into shooters and sports shit.

The Switch is a ports/indie magnet that still gets cartridges and physical titles in a time where that may be going the way of the dodo.

EXTREMELY shitty online. Evergreen prices. Cannot into fucking controllers despite creating the SNES controller.

The PS1 and PS2 are 2 of the greatest consoles ever created in history. The PS1 is heaven for JRPGs alone.

Censorship. Its insufferable fanbase. The Vita is such a piece of shit compared to the PSP, a flawed handheld but was at least backed by having so many fucking good games.

LM
Gave us the standard "pc in a box" format for consoles, as in, internal memory and a useful frontend for games and other services
HM
Jew bastards who wouldn't let us cut the Xbox live accounts back in 2010/11
LN
Their first party titles are usually quality stuff, disregarding certain weird periods they go through every once in a while
HN
Their prices are the worst in the business
LS
Quite a few quality exclusives on their platforms
HS
Their prices are also retarded but this time on peripherals (memory cards, controllers, vita...)

Backwards compatibility is great.
The upper management is so fucking clueless about what console gamers want.
Great ip
They nickel and dime you at every opportunity for peripherals and their games rarely go on sale.
Quality first party games.
Censorship.

I really, REALLY like these kind of threads who keep away console war faggots.

Attached: 67780050_730685430724216_987889849085898678_n.jpg (1080x1080, 113K)

They made Windows 7, which was one of the best OS's on the market.
They made windows 10.
They made Samus Returns, Metroid Prime, Super Metroid.
They made Metroid: Other M.
They made the Ps2
They made the Ps4

MS is my favorite because they took over for Sega once the shitbirds at Sony fucked the whole industry I don't like that MS cancels so many games that are in development they have enough money they should let games come out even if they are just average

I like Nintendo's first party stuff but I don't like how they gave up on graphics

Sony I like a lot of their first party stuff but I hate them for being shitbirds

>Green is a good color
>They completely fucked over Rare
>They don't worry about appealing to hardcore gamers, they just make good games. (inb4 hurr nintendo shill)
>The bullshit Nintendo Switch Online
>PS4 themes are cool as shit
>No crossplay

>What I like about MS
Their online infrastructure.
>What I don't like about MS
Not doing anything with fun with Rare.
>What I like about Sony
They make 2 fantastic consoles with tons of great first party offerings.
>What I don't like about Sony
Then they fuck it all up with the PS3 and everything goes down hill from there.
>What I like about Nintendo
They continue to provide the best first party offerings, even if their consoles aren't selling very hot.
>What I don't like about Nintendo
They can't make a good online infrastructure like everyone else can.

>Microsoft Sam
>Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
>They let Hotel Mario happen
>They let Hotel Mario happen
>Spider-Verse
>The Emoji Movie

backwards compatibility, good console, game pass
haven't done enough to distinguish it from a pc with a controller
has the only decent handheld now
too many rehashes, handheld hardware is too gimped
they have a couple exclusives that look decent
movie games

Microsoft
>Gamepass is amazing, still best operating system, least threatening big tech company
>Windows 10 is trash, xbone has no good games
Sony
>Bloodborne, Naughty Dog, Persona, Metal Gear, Yakuza, Ape Escape, best UI, dualshock is a great controller
>censorship crazy now, autistic about cross-play, vita was a disaster
Nintendo
>Fire Emblem, Mario, Splatoon, Rhythm Heaven, Pikmin, I actually like how they try to do gimmicks, directs
>Wii u was embarrassing, Switch online, charging fullprice for ports like Tropical Freeze, joycon drift and input-lag

they made pretty nice operating systems
they make shitty game consoles
their hanafuda cards are state-of-the-art pieces of artwork that have endured over a century while still looking nice
they make shitty fucking game consoles
i grew up with my mom using one of their rice cookers and it works wonderfully to this day
the make shitty motherfucking game consoles

I personally don't care that Tropical Freeze is $60 because...
>1: I didn't play it on Wii U
>2: It's on Switch
>and 3: The game it's self is worth the $60 because it's that good.
But that's just what I think.

kek

PCs and Xbox
Shitty decisions

>Something you like about Nintendo
Good handhelds
>Something you hate about Nintendo
Censorships & Kills some fangames

>Something you like about Sony
PSP & Their music player
>Something you hate about Sony
They killed off the PSP

I like that they're being very generous with non-xbox consumers, you could buy any xbone game without actually needing an xbone.
First to start paid online jewry.
They have a lot of good IPs under their belt.
They hardly ever put them to good use.
PS1 and PS2 had so many wacky japanese experimental games, they were fun consoles.
They make nothing but movies now, except for Bloodborne.

Attached: 1559892918862.jpg (750x750, 83K)

This.

Microsoft
>They basically invented the modern framework used for online gaming, generally making it better than when everyone had their own autistic way of connecting online
>They used to be the greediest of the greediest when it came to monetizing online, DLC and other bullshit. It's their fault that current online isn't free on any console anymore.
Nintendo
>The only company that's interested in trying to move the medium forward. More often than not failing at first, but a step is a step
>They ignore nearly every single franchise of theirs that isn't a guaranteed public catcher
Sony
>Managed to knock Ninty off their high horse and made them actually start innovating again, generally helped create some of the best pieces of gaming software to be created
>Censorship has gotten out of control, buying off some 3rd party exclusives just for the fuck of it, they make awful movies
And here's a bonus:
Sega
>They were the only ones with a consistent personality that ressonated with me a lot, made some of the best games of all time
>They died too soon

Attached: daisy_fucking_murders_mario.jpg (730x564, 63K)

There is nothing to like about Sony, so answering that question is literally impossible.

>They died too soon
I can feel ya, bro.

They have really nice backwards compatibility.

They have very few worth while exclusives, and like 90% of them are also on PC. Their consoles are worthless compared to their competition.

They have the best exclusives around.

They're copyright nazis both with YouTube and fangames.

The PS1 and PS2 are my favorite game consoles. The 2 in particular I consider to be the best game console ever made.

They moved to California and became censorious cunts. They're no longer a Japanese company, at least not their games division. I fucking hate California beyond words. I probably won't get the PS5, even if it has Bloodborne 2.

I can understand; virtually nobody bought Wii U games, so it makes sense to port them and charge them at standard AAA price. But at least games like MK8, Pokken Tournement, or Hyrule Warriors got ports with all DLC plus some bonuses. All DK got was an easy mode.

I like Phil Spencer's presenting style, he has the right amount of professionalism and enthusiasm being neither too stiff nor too chummy.
How out of touch they are sometimes.
The genuine enthusiasm for their games, the way the games don't make an apology for the fact they are games.
Their over reliance on a few IPs
Their presentation style
Their overly self-congratulatory attitude.

MS:
>Decent controller, great hardware, excellent online services (gamepass included)
>Constantly canceling good looking games/not taking advantage of the IPs they own (perfect dark, Banjo, conker, etc.)
Nintendo
>Always make a decent game, even if Yea Forums doesn't agree. Consoles are always unique, and have a fun gimmick (Wii remote, dual screens, switch, etc)
>Won't take their head out of their ass and put the VC on switch, or make a proper home console
Sony
>Great first party, pioneered many game genres, and basically started the modern gaming industry.
>I hate their cockiness, acting like they're better than the other consoles, and this attitude carries over with their fans. All Sony fans I've met are stuck up, cocky bastard who put you down and insult you for owning an Xbox or a Nintendo console.

Honestly I hope to God those cocky Japs at Sony get put in their place next gen. With all this talk of always online and incredulously high prices for the PS5, I'm really hoping that PS5 will be a major flop at launch, giving MS and Nintendo more leverage. Sony has held the throne too long. X360 was the only console to beat a PlayStation.

GB2/g/

fpbp

i like that the xbone was a massive flop.
they pioneered paid online, paid dlc, and microtransactions; they ran rare into the ground; they caused a lot of small-budget japanese studios to go bankrupt by rushing all of gaming into the hd era before they were ready. they've contributed nothing positive to gaming. the 360 is the only console of theirs that i've ever bought and it's my biggest buyer's remorse ever.
the snes and the ds are two of the greatest consoles ever made. kirby is one of my favorite series ever and it's the model of consistency. gaming would have been far worse off without prime nintendo driving the medium forward.
nintendo is one of the greediest and most anti-consumer companies in gaming and they always have been. they have the worst fanboys in gaming who are incapable of having an honest discussion about their products. they've allowed mario, zelda and pokemon to stagnate, and they have a big-ass list of franchises that they're neglecting. they would rather spend their time making cardboard, ports and smartphone "games" rather than supporting the switch with real new games. the build quality of their hardware has declined massively since 2006. they still have no idea how to make a functioning online system but still charge money for it.
the ps1 and ps2 are the greatest consoles ever, and the psp also belongs in the discussion. i love niche japanese games, and buying sony consoles means i never have to miss out on them. sony japan studio is underrated. the partnership with kojima is cool and i wish they'd make similar deals with other big-name devs.
the censorship policy has got to go. they've put too much focus on vr even though it's a useless fad. they've also focused too much on western "cinematic" games this gen.

Attached: 7.Agumon.png (348x469, 121K)

>they've put too much focus on vr even though it's a useless fad
t.poorfag

>360 formed some of my favorite memories from childhood
>windows 10 is trash
>the n64 introduced me to gaming
>they've missed so many opportunities I'm shocked they're in business still
>great console for my week games
>not anymore fucking niggers

call me when full-dive vr is a thing, then i'll be impressed. i'm not about to buy dorky-looking goggles with screens in them so i can play waggleshit.

I like Phil Spencer
I don't like the Xbox One
I like that they do whatever they feel like doing and it works out for them
I'm bored of their old franchises. I wish they would focus on new IP more than anything.
Bloodborne was best game of this generation
Their leadership.

Not him but I have all current gen consoles and a PC. Including a vice for my PC, and psvr fucking garbage

All of them suck for holding back gaming and pandering to the lowest IQ individual.

>They died too soon
They aren't "dead" but they can't make main consoles anymore...
Sega was the great shit back then.
Lock on techno in sonic 3 was magic, the games were cool like Sonic, Ristar, Dyamite Headdy, gamegear is advanced than the gameboy, the commecial is so good! "Genesis does what Nintendon't"
Good times...

>Microsoft
good:
backwards compatibility, has best controller this gen, and gears of war
bad:
a lot of games can be played on pc or ps4, has worst UI, and bought rare but use them for anything.

>Nintendo
good:
Made the switch which what most people wanted the wii u to be. It also got a few ports that seem fun to play on the go.
bad:
Will the switch survive 9th gen or do they plan on releasing another console. price drops on games are rare. has a handful of games worth playing

>Sony
good:
Gravity rush, project diva, and making the ps vita
bad:
Censoring the majority of sex appeal in their games, ps3 has more games worth playing, and they probably won't make another handheld.

I mean i know they're not -technically- dead, but come on. The moment they stopped making OutRun games is the moment they became a shell of themselves.
At least Sonic Mania was really good.

It's nice that they're making most Xbox stuff available on PC now.
Windows becoming more and more mobilified
As much as people complain about rehashes, their classics are classic for a reason
They're still in the late 90's as far as online features go
They shamed MS into walking back their used games bullshit
Their recent "no anime titties allowed" policy

>cocky Californians at Sony

PS is no longer Japanese.

I literally cannot think of a single thing whatsoever. I sort of like Windows XP and Windows 7, but they're not open source and that blows. Plus even good Windows is inferior to Linux
They haven't gone out of business yet and licensed Windows under the GPL
I like their commitment to picking up the anime titty market after Sony got ethical. Their hardware always gets hacked.
Not a fan of the gimmicks. Their consoles are good, but I feel they'd be better without them. They could play the low-budget market without wagglan.
Their exclusives are worth buying consoles for. Their more grown-up image used to lend itself to more serious (in a good way) games. The Dualshock line is my favorite line of controllers.
Can't stand the moviegames.

They made Windows. Also, Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.
No exclusives except for Halo, Gears of War and Forza. Also, they canceled Scalebound.
The gaming landscape wouldn't be the same without them. Also, they made the Super Famicom and the Switch. They are also very innovative.
Killing off Virtual Console for the Switch. Also, they are always one generation behind in terms of power starting with the Wii.
PS1, PS2 and PS3 are some of the best consoles of all time. They made the best video disc format. They made a more streamlined VR platform. They also made one of my favourite films of all time: Blade Runner 2049.
Taking away many of the functions on the PS3 away for the PS4. Also, their censorship and refusal for cross-play. They also made The Emoji Movie.

>the snes and the ds are two of the greatest consoles ever made
>the ps1 and ps2 are the greatest consoles ever
>i love niche japanese games
>kojima is cool
>kirby is one of my favorite series ever

Attached: chompers.jpg (611x655, 51K)

I also forgot to mention some things I like about Sony:
They made some of the best handhelds: the PSP and PS Vita.
They also made Into the Spider-Verse, and at least they're willing to collaborate with Disney for Spider-Man MCU films.

They've seemingly listened to their playerbase and are delivering what people are asking for.
They fucked up Halo. Hopefully the new game un-fucks it, but that won't make up for Halo 4 and 5.
They consistently put out very, very good games. They are the Disney of video games.
They're rigid as Hell. If you make a fan game, prepare for at LEAST a cease and desist. They are the Disney of defending digital intellectual property.
The PS2 and PS4 sold incredibly well, and for good reason. They are great consoles, and it helps that Sony beat the other companies to the punch with their releases.
Don't like their games. The Uncharted series went to shit, and aside from a few exceptions (God of War, Spiderman come to mind) all of the other most talked about/popular games are cutscene simulators.

MS:
>through incompetence or just sheer magic has created a system where you can largely play games from 20 years ago
>entire system rips off of Macintosh, which is bad news as Apple is off the reservation
Nintendo:
>made fantastic games and even better memories
>anti-consumer bullshit that is only increasing
Sony:
>the PlayStation controller improves on the SNES controller design, fundamentally
>the entire line just rode on what Nintendo didn't do, nothing to hold it up by itself

>put out very, very good games
>They are the Disney of video games

Pick one.

Modern Disney is (mostly) anal cancer.

Well, i guess you right, i respect your opinions comrade.
Atleast the yakuza games were pretty good!
Also Sonic Mania, the plus dlc makes the game definitive!

>Mircosoft liked
I fucking loved the 360 and Xbox live when it was new
>Mircosoft hates
My shit got RROD, and they increased the censorship so you can’t send shit talking messages anymore
>Nintendo liked
A good 90% of my favorite games were either developed by you or were on your consoles
>Nintendo hated
Please stop listening to shitposters about game drought I’m going fucking broke i’ve already spent almost 1,600 on games with more to come
>Sony liked
I loved my PS2
>Sony hated
Stop the fucking censorship I’m a grown as man you aren’t my fucking mom

I actually want every console from now on at least have a gyroscope for motion aiming as it makes shooters on consoles playable.
>But muh waggle
You aren't waving your arms around like a maniac, you're just slightly adjusting your controller to aim more precisely. Try it some time.

>Microsoft
Their controllers
Their consoles
>Nintendo
Their ips
Their squandered ips
>Sony
Their consoles
Sony of America

>They died too soon

God they really did.
I think at their prime I liked them more than Nintendo. Now they're a shell of their former selves.

They can't make a good Sonic game to save their lives either. The last good one was made by fans.

>Sony of America
That just means Sony now bitch.

they made 2 of my favourite consoles of all time being the og xbox and the xbox 360

they had all these amazing games and new IP on the og xbox and 360 but forgot about all of them with the xbox one.

they made my 2 favourite handhelds being the advance sp and the ds. also have the best exclusive franchises like mario, zelda, animal crossing and pokemon.

they took down all those rom sites which is jewish as fuck

they made the ps2 which is one of my favourite consoles ever and it had a really good line up of games

after the ps2 they became cancerous as fuck with 599 and the ps4 is literally the opposite of what made the ps2 such a good console. also censorship.

Sony of America is Sony you dingus.

They're an Californian company now.

>they took down all those rom sites
Not if you know where to look.

yeah but it's still jewish as fuck they even did it.

At least Microsoft isn't censoring their games (yet). I hate Windows.
At least Nintendo doesn't censor their games (yet). Nintendo has got to stop harassing YouTubers.
There's not much I like about Sony right now. I can't put the screenshots I took back onto my PS4. Sony won't let you use an external USB that is less than or equal to 256gb, it has to be over that. Why am I paying for PS Plus? I don't think it's Sony is the one who's running the servers. Every PS4 controller I have has drift because this shit is cheaply and poorly made in China, I can tell the difference with the first controller that came with the console and the new shitty one. Sony's censoring games now too, fuck them. They fucked the PS Vita up too. Sony probably won't do another handheld that plays Vita/PS3 games because they're greedy and stupid.

>the last good one was made by fans
Team Sonic Racing is a neat game even for a racing game.
Fucking hell, atleast someone learn from Sega, they are OK with fangames, they hire one and we got Sonic Mania, unlike Nintendo its right in the oposite!

I won't disagree with that.

Sony is that awkward state of being so big Sony sues Sony

Hell Sony Music sued Sony pictures and Columbia for use of music without permission or compensation

Sony pictures thought it was ok because they’re both Sony.

Sony pictures lost and had to pay like 50 million in damages

>Atleast the yakuza games were pretty good!
Holy shit i keep forgetting the Yakuza games are made by Sega. Aight they're still pretty cool, just not as much.

>"aha i like that the xbone was a massive flop"
God, edgy zoomers really ruin the good threads.

I primarily play on Xbox + PC. Also own a PS4.

I prefer their UI and their console is the best for multiplats right now. Always been a fan of Halo and I'm glad they're porting it to the PC.
E3 2013 was six years ago and they're still suffering from it, rightly so. Windows 10 telemetry is dogshit. Paying for online is gay. Extremely lackluster exclusives.
They easily have the most soul when it comes to making games.
None of their franchises really interest me, mostly because they refuse to make a console that doesn't have a gimmick and I'm not into portables. Their online, from what I've seen, is extremely barebones and shit. The recent censorship stuff and the targeting of videos of their games.
The PS1 and PS2 were great systems I have a lot of fond memories of.
Extreme hubris since E3 2013. PS+ charging for online after years of free service. PS4 terrible UI compared to PS3. No backwards compatibility. Lackluster list of exclusives for PS4. Too many movie games. VR.

sorry, but there's literally nothing positive i can say about microsoft. gaming would be better off if they'd just go third-party already and sega comes back.

>Like about MS
Good controllers, also backwards compatibility
>Hate about MS
They made paid online a thing.
>Like about Nintendo
They've made a lot of great games.
>Hate about Nintendo
Underpowered systems.
>Like about Sony
The PS1 and PS2.
>Hate about Sony
Censorship, among other things.

uhhhhhhh backwards compatibility
Movie games like Gears of War
They are the greatest game publisher of all time
Movie games like Xenoblade 2 and nuPokemon
PSVR
Movie games like [insert half of the Sony games in the last decade here]

Well the genesis classic goes really well so its a high positivity.
Its time to taste the blast proccesing you fucking dog-aligment NintenFags

>The recent censorship stuff and the targeting of videos of their games
Did you just wake up from 2014?

I don't really follow much Nintendo news.

Recently, their openess to cooperate with other companies, also had a lot of fun with the 360.

The inherent kikery that comes with being an american company.

One of the only companies that haven´t forgotten that videogames are suppossed to be about FUN.

They are absolutely clueless about online gamming.

I love the Raimi trilogy?

I have many problems with Sony, but right now what I hate the most is how they are actively making videogames worse by forcing censorship on games.

I can understand not liking Xenoblade 2, Pokemon S&S, and Gears of war, but they're not movie games.

Just because you don't enjoy a game doesn't make it a movie game.

they just censored smash and made people remove music from youtube.

>They played ball enough to allow Cuphead on Switch and Banjo in Smash
>They don't have enough variety in exclusives to my knowledge, too many shooters
>I am a diehard loyalist to most of their first party franchises and love their games
>They don't know shit about online, the Joycons are shit
>They have a few good exclusives that I'm really eager to play once I get a PS5
>Censorship/Forcing Japanese devs to cater to Western ideals

I'm a full Nintendie, used to always own the Nintendo and Sony consoles each gen, but this gen I only own a Wii U and Switch and occasionally play on Steam (but I'm generally averse to PC gaming for personal reasons), never got enough of a reason to get either an Xbone or PS4 until recently for PS4, but since PS5 will be fully backwards compatible there's no point in getting one now, so I'll probably just get a PS5 at launch to play the PS4 library and also PS5 games. Xbone keeps having a game or two that looks good at E3 but never gets to the point where the console would be worth it to me.

They're good at what they do when it's not half-assed like Windows 10. BC on Xbox One is a marvelous achievement.
FUUUUUUUUUUCK paid online. Fuck it to oblivion. I can't believe we still live in 1998 as far as the Internet goes, holy shit. Connecting to another player is a fucking basic feature in today's world. It should never be behind a paywall. Fuck you and your fucking game rentals made to soften the blow. I hate how people don't agree it's anti-consumer but will whine like little autistic babies when it comes to microtransactions and lootboxes. Fucking idiots.
Mario first and foremost. Lovely characters in general, fun games and systems, and 130 years' worth of history. I'm one of the few that love the Wii U despite its shortcomings.
In recent memory, Treehouse's faggotry of leftism as well as them censoring games. Switch in particular feels and looks like a trendy millennial gadget for faggots than a proper family system in hardware and system software, which is something that the Wii U did well despite very little thought being put into its design. It's also not innovative but evolutionary, which was something I was irritated when the rumors came in 2016. I hated how they announced Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3 early on, knowing the fact that both are niche titles (Metroid has an upper hand commercially, but still) and so they could easily get cancelled.
Perhaps how easy PSP and Vita were to hack?
Movie/leftist garbage on their western exclusives. I feel like I'm holding a TV remote instead of holding a proper game controller when seeing shit like Unchared and The Lesbian of Us. I absolutely hate how safe as fuck their systems are and they only focus on sales and nothing else. Current censorship policy, Very little advances in the industry.

Nintendo's revenue split program with Youtubers ended last year, NoA hasn't censored any games in localization since Tokyo Mirage Sessions in 2016, third party games haven't been censored in decades, and the only significant censorship right now is Auschwitz et al. levels getting purged in Smash and Mario Maker and collectible stickers of Fire Emblem characters getting their cleavage censored because they couldn't appear without raising the age rating otherwise. Switch and PC are the platforms with the uncensored versions now.
What they did to Smash is censorship yes; but, that's such a minute form of censorship that at that point you might as well complain and boycott them for (and every other platform ever) not allowing Rape Day and other AO games on the eshop. Anyone who even cares about Camila and Mythra probably prefers them having their costume slightly altered so they could get in as a background sticker cameo in game instead of not just appearing. Expecting a company to go from targeting E to T just for two png files you will see once for two secods is absurd. If you care that much about freedom of expression, than I hope you boycott everything other than FOSS software.

Microsoft
Pro
>Their push for backwards compatibility is commendable. Game Pass is a pretty good deal as well. Good controllers.
Con
>Almost no exclusives. I feel zero reason to buy an Xbox.

Nintendo
Pro
>No one has stronger IPs. Love the Switch's portability.
Con
>Too safe in which IPs they push. Many executives at NCL are luddite dinosaurs and they need new blood. Kinda jewy too.

Sony
Pro
>Some of their third party exclusives are absolutely incredible.
Con
>Many first party games these days are bloated, "cinematic" messes. California.

What!? I didn't knew that.

Surprised no one mention Pokémon on the worst things about current Nintendo.

see

Great times playing 360 with my friends, Halo in general
OS updates
Nice counter to movie games, like their focus on ‘fun’
the fanbase
PS2 was a godsend of a console and exposed me to a lot of great games
Censorship

windows excluding vista, 8 and 10
vista and 10
a couple of zeldas and a few pokemons
the fans, bing bing wahoo, reliance on gimmicks and pretending said gimmicks are innovation, children’s character fighting game
top tier exclusives
paid online

>Best backwards compatibility this gen
>No first-party support
>It has a fuckload of games coming out soon-ish
>Their online services are awful
>It's the more rounded of the three
>They forgot why the PS4 is selling so well

The XB1 controller is nice
I hate how they seem to solely focus on Multiplayer games, and nothing else
Smash is cool
Their controllers. So goddamn uncomfortable
I love Sony's exclusive lineup for the most part. Days Gone could have been a bit better, but I've liked almost everything else from them
I wish PS+ wasn't required for onlne, but I don't hate it

Yes xbone is the worst console it's only use is bc

>nintendo mostly harmless
they send out c&ds to harmless fan non profit fan games fucking constantly

>Switch in particular feels and looks like a trendy millennial gadget for faggots
because it is one. the actual games come secondary, even nintendo themselves don't care about the games.

Like about MS: they're doing somewhat ok about bringing shit to PC unlike Sony or Nintendo
Hate about MS: Shit business practices and still hasn't just given up on xbox and gone full PC yet
Like about Nintendo: Good first parties
Hate about Nintendo: Won't just take shit seriously for once and make a real goddamn console, too scared to go out of its comfort zone with its flagships
Like about Sony: Uhhhhhhhhhhh Sly Cooper and the PS2 were good I suppose
Hate about Sony: All

Phil Spencer comes across as very passionate and gives a shit, somehow became the company pushing backwards compatibility the most
Because nearly all first-party Microsoft games are also released on PC I have no real reason to buy an Xbox
Excellent first-party output, excellent indie support, the only company left that cares about dedicated handhelds
Makes very strange decisions regularly, still can't figure out online, third-party support is still not at the same level as Sony/Microsoft although it is improving
PS1 and PS2 were two of the best consoles of all time
Most first-party games/third-party exclusives on the PS4 don't interest me at all

The whole censorship & tyranny of the 3 of the companys makes me think that Sega were the good guys all along, yes they done some mistakes like every being but not THAT of the fucking mistake that what 3 of em makes.
>Microsoft being a unthinkable cunt he is.
>Sony being the everloving prissy that it thinks that they own the world.
>Nintendo being a fucking tyrant who they think they got away by softing their victims.
>While Sega fixes their shit very quicky sometimes, they lisen to fans, they approve fan games and hell they are great taste at memes, fucking hell.
Those fanboys are fucking idiots, they admit that they got fucked and instead of fight, they just stare, waiting for their judgement.
If Sega won the console war and they continuing making consoles we wont suffer the shit that we live in, the Sonic series goes to good shit and the censorships is fucking weak or no more.
Those fucking fanboys praising their success and thats what they got, they backstabbed.
We have a great life already but Nintendo fucked our ass since 2016.
We can stop their mistakes, we have the power, the power of consumers & capitalism, but we are still fucked by those cunnys because the worshipper are overpowering em.

It's like you never owned a Wii U. how sad.

Not him but tell that to the casual faggots who clearly owned a smartphone/tablet and could easily Google what the fuck is a Wii U but didn't, yet do for the next iPhone. I do know Nintendo's handling was part of the problem. It's a 50/50.

>Windows XP
>Xbox One
>Wii
>Wii U
>PlayStation 1 and 2
>Playstation 3

Microsoft
>Their Xbox HD Graphics look pretty gud. Playing stuff on an Xbox 360 controller feels nice, And they allowed Banjo Kazooie in Smash
>Their exclusives haven't compelled me to buy an Xbox One in the slightest, plus most of their games are going multiplat nowadays. So I don't see the worth in buying it. Rare Replay does look intriguing, but not sure if its worth getting an Xbox One. And its going on the Switch so I don't care. Plus its a better idea to save up for the Xbox Scarlett in retrospect.
Nintendo
>Their exclusives are pretty gud. The praise that people gave it did compell me to buy a Switch. A year and a half later, Have not regretted it whatsoever. Pretty good games.
>Their Online service is shit
Sony
>God of War looks good
>I don't own any PlayStation so I can't have a real say in it.

Attached: JPEG_20190723_095651.png (602x602, 264K)

They're willing to port their games outside of their console
They're not a legitimate threat to Sony
>make some of my favorite games and tend to avoid the bullshit of the rest of the industry
Make bafflingly stupid decisions like Switch Online and no Virtual Console
Spiderverse wasn't bad
Completely dominant in the home console market which means they can pull whatever stupid shit they want

why are SNOY consolewar faggots so goddamn obvious? lmao