New Sonic Movie trailer releasing in a few hours

A new trailer for the Sonic The Hedgehog Movie will be released in a few hours

>Starts with the scene from the previous trailer of Tom entering his garage finding Sonic in there, this time with Sonic’s new design
>After being hit with a tranquilliser dart, it freezes
>”Yup, that’s me alright. You might be wondering how I ended up like this. Let’s go back a bit”
>Trailer has Sonic explaining to the viewer how he got to earth as a young infant, was raised by himself and living life without anyone knowing about him
>Explains how one day he finds himself being tracked down by the government and Dr Robotnik, and how he now has chosen to team up with Tom the Cop
>the rest of the trailer is pretty much the same as the last, except with Sonic’s new design and a new remix of the Sonic 2 Special Stage music playing instead of Gangster’s Paradise
>Shows new release date, followed by Robotnik marvelling over the silhouette of one of his newest inventions to destroy Sonic with near the end of the film

Sonic’s redesign is a lot better, a bit too safe but still much more preferable.

>Design is very similar to the Sonic seen in video games, comics, etc
>Mouth is in the centre of the muzzle, though is on the side in newly made promo material
>Eyes are similar shape to Sonic’s video game design, albeit as two separate eyes
>Gloves and shoes are more akin to that of the video games, albeit with more detail
>Sonic’s teeth are more akin to animal teeth, with fangs. Mouth also has a semi :3 shape to it.
>Retains a lot of the fur and spine detail from the first trailer design, though toned down a little

Expect the trailer to release tomorrow morning

Attached: 7307B47A-42D7-4145-9ABB-7CB2A275C462.png (375x313, 93K)

>>”Yup, that’s me alright. You might be wondering how I ended up like this. Let’s go back a bit”
fake

Don’t doubt Hollywood

While most of this sounds better, I know it's fake. Thanks either way, OP.

If anything this is exactly in line with the tone of this movie's marketing.

SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE, AND THEY SERIOUSLY CAUSE SENSORY OVERLOADS IN ME!!! SEGA NEEDS TO RECALL EVERYTHING SONIC BOOM AND CHANGE SONIC'S ARM COLOUR BACK IMMEDIATELY!!

Attached: chris2018.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

>New trailer in a few hours
>Expect the trailer to come out tomorrow morning

Attached: 2slow4sho.png (466x575, 323K)

this

The morning is in a couple hours.

imagine they did the shitty design on purpose so people actually think they're listening to the fans with the redesign
no way, hollywood totally wouldn't do that, it's not like they have millions upon millions at their disposal or anything

I kind of have doubts about it though, after that design document of the movie design leaked a while before that trailer was released. No way would they put effort into a design document for licensing deals only to change the design on purpose for attention. That’s how you piss off merchandise manufacturing companies.

The official twitter account just unpinned the original trailer

Attached: 081.gif (670x473, 188K)

Is it really releasing in a few hours?
What time?

>Sonic 2 Special Stage music playing instead of Gangster’s Paradise
I'd rather have the current design than classicpedo pandering

Attached: c75(2).jpg (555x560, 25K)

>Sonic’s teeth are more akin to animal teeth, with fangs
Sounds like a little call back to me.

Attached: Sonic1_Promo_Manga.jpg (1002x718, 281K)

Are you the same guy who leaked the redesign months before it was revealed

It’s going to likely be late morning/early afternoon UK time, which would be morning for the east coast

>classicpedo

Attached: 1393722629853.jpg (313x286, 31K)

I'm on Japan/Korea time.
Do you know the exact time on UK time?

I’m unsure, but my safest bet would be 11:30am earliest, 1pm latest in UK time

The fuck are those things on its head? Restraining bolts to seal the autism?

Oh wow that's way more than a few hours.
Cool, thanks meng.

Modernfag coping mechanism I think. Very sad.

To be honest, I’m more looking forward to the Japanese dub trailer where Sonic will say “nya”

No matter how bad this movie turns out I'm still gonna watch it regardless. I have a very high tolerance for bad movies.

Attached: sonic_sakura_erika.jpg (1200x910, 156K)

What about Eggman?

what the fuck is that

Jim Carry as Robotnik (not named as Eggman until late into the film) is still the same. The only change they made to the film was Sonic and a few of his facial animations in some scenes

oh shit, it's like what you'd get if you dipped a human with will into a vat of pure symbols

People who watched I said it was pretty good, I know I'll love it.

I have a feeling those who watched early screenings are the kinds of people they wanted to have in cinema seats buying popcorn and drinks, rather than fans of the actual series. I’m sure that this film will be okay at best, but nothing much for people who actually like Sonic.

>Actually like Sonic.
Oh God you're one of those type of people.

A faithful sonic movie would be so autistic and anime like it would bomb massively at the box office. As much as I'd love it.

Be honest with me here, do you think that a lot of the general population actually like Sonic The Hedgehog as a brand and game series? The most I’ve seen from these people is play the mobile games as time wasters, not because they’re at all interested in Sonic. These are the same people who will ignore the franchise completely until some sort of meme comes from it like sanic, Ugandan Knuckles or the character creator from Forces.

This film was made for people who want to see Jim Carry and wacky explosions, not the same audience who was hyped for Sonic Mania.

I'm sure people will enjoy it, fans of the series and people memer's alike.

Newfag

I have mixed feelings about the redesign.
On one hand it's admirable they are willing to listen to criticism but on the other hand Sonic looking like shit is just one thing of a list of shit that is wrong with this film.

You can't polish a turd and them trying gives me a mix of emotions.
That fucking leak about Gangsta's Paradise ended up being true. I'm willing to believe anything

those sock legging looking things are atrocious holy shit

>2016 newfag doesn't know
/pol/ was, is, and always be gay

>Tom the Cop
Made me smile

they unpinned the original trailer on twitter

Attached: happening.png (660x644, 311K)

it's a sailor moon tiara