I am so FUCKING sick and tired of fighting these cunts...

I am so FUCKING sick and tired of fighting these cunts. Imagine actually defending this bullshit RNG luckfest of a "fight." You literally do not have enough time to attack the big fat guy before his pal clips his spear through fatman's body to hit you for critical damage while you're in your attack animation. And just in case you thought you could kite them by luring little man around a pillar you quickly learn that fatman's hammer clips through the pillar to hit you anyway. Bullshit. Not even going to talk about how skinny can literally fly across the arena to hit you whenever the RNG gods decide to allow the two of them to separate. And Solaire is fucking useless and dies in like 20 seconds. Stupid fucking fight, stupid fucking game, unfun and unfair.

Attached: ornstein-smough-large.jpg (600x338, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HdWWhZ0hDM
youtube.com/watch?v=wEJviBNji-I
youtube.com/watch?v=5WetSi19HYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GIT

considering no one else has these problems perhaps you should consider increasing your own skill level to compensate for the difficulty

oh yeah man I'm just going to git gud at waiting real fucking patiently for these two buttbudies to randomly decide to be on opposite ends of the map so you finally have a safe opportunity to attack them, wow such skill git gud lmao

FUCKING

You're not being timed. Be even more patient.

is this how you start a dark souls thread in 2019?

200iq op

NIGGERS

Is this bait?

>*ahem* fuck darkness and fuck chaos and fuck demons and fuck humans and fuck serpents and fuck hollows and fuck dragons and fuck the abyss and fuck undeads and fuck giants
how do you respond?

GUD

Holy fucking cringe.

>considering no one else has these problems
Stopped reading right there. This is bullshit and you fucking know it. Literally EVERYONE had these same complaints when the game first came out. The fight is cheap bullshit and you know it.

OP, use zweihander, smack, or poke and run on the little guy until he dies. Zwei staggers him so when you hit him, you have an opening to run. Hope Solaire can tank Biggy long enough for you to take out Smalls. Good luck.

Also, if Biggy is far enough away, three hit combo Smalls if you're feeling frisky, just be careful on stamina.

OF

>And Solaire is fucking useless and dies in like 20 seconds.
You're supposed to use him to separate them. There's no excuse for not being able to out-dps whichever one is attacking him.
Wait until you get to the much more difficult second phase.

Everytime I reinstall this game I feel like I'm shit again, like OP, and have to relearn almost every fight.
Anyone also feel this after longer periods of time, or am I just a try hard casual?

Attached: 1451636356.jpg (619x460, 51K)

To be honest, I beat these guys first try. I don't know what everyone else's deal is. I had more trouble with the Chariot executioner in DSII than O&S. I was drunk for the Chariot, though.

fuck me, there's a phase two?

good work I laughed

Attached: 566353209107546117.png (128x128, 31K)

Ive played the souls series longer than anybody should

Its like riding a bike for me at this point. I will never be shit at it again

If you're sincere with your frustration, let me suggest you do a few runs on these guys where you just watch and survive the encounter while kiting them around the room for a while. Don't bother trying to attack until you know their movesets. In time you'll get a "feel" for the fight and it becomes much much easier.

>in DSII
we dont talk about this shit here

oh my sweet summer child

>RNG luckfest

what
there are literally pillars everywhere to have a time out after hitting one of them

>fuck me, there's a phase two?

Attached: 1558600827773.jpg (1462x1462, 801K)

Oh man, are kids really this retarded nowadays?
I know it's a filthy meme by now, but seriously, get good. You'll feel amazing when you finally kill these fuckers.

Attached: 1562299596881.jpg (600x531, 39K)

HE LACKS CRITICAL INFORMATION

He's not actually fat it's just the armor, check your thin armor privilege

oh user

Attached: 1556574256820.png (170x170, 43K)

This is gonna become a pasta, right?

>And Solaire is fucking useless and dies in like 20 seconds.
I see Solaire absolutely destroy Ornstein more often than not.

It's the best DS.

Attached: 1517355231082.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

back where you came from, cuck

it will be forgotten in 5 minutes

Are you fast rolling? If you aren't then that's your problem.

for you

Attached: 1551553663378.gif (333x194, 1.78M)

THERE HE IS, GUYS, GET HIM!
You're already sad, man. Don't be pathetic.

Attached: 1558559632563.jpg (184x173, 7K)

>And just in case you thought you could kite them by luring little man around a pillar
nigga that's exactly how you trivialize the fight, use the pillars to separate them
It's not that game's fault you were retarded and decided to hug the pillar while fatboy is right on the other side

>using Solaire

Nigga what are you doing, he is terminator is this game, don't you like fun?

Also O&S are not too hard even beating Smogh first. Manus, Artorias and Kalameet on the other hand are fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1560917215771.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Only for O&S and Manus really

How would you go about making Artorias hard?

He's saying that Artorias is hard, user

Get gud

Attached: 1561678181082.jpg (1024x733, 94K)

Yes, I am wondering how you make Artorias difficult.

Yeah but we got past that fight, just watch your stamina tard.

Attached: 1563798357886.jpg (541x498, 42K)

try dodging instead of just facetanking with a shield

Man it's been so long since I've even thought of Dark Souls as a hard game, and I recently replayed it.

>summoning Solaire

Jesus Christ how embarrassing. Honestly I don't think you have to ability to get good. Stop playing loser. give up.

Attached: 1563850699657.jpg (240x320, 26K)

>Artorias
Is rolling really that hard? The windows are so generous.

Attached: Dark Souls Thread.jpg (883x341, 250K)

I've completed this game SL1

Artorias has a decent amount of mixups at the end of his attack strings that will catch you the first few times you fight him and cause you to burn estus, you think it's safe to attack or to heal but it isn't.

Only problem soulsbornkiros have is that target lock is made with cucksoles in mind and it switches around as soon as you move the mouse 1 fucking nanometer, potentially hindering you against multiple enemies.

>soulsbornkiros
delete your post

I wouldn't call that
>fucking ridiculous
I would call that remembering that not every fight has the boss just sit and stare into blank space for 10 seconds.

No, it is the right term. Get dabbed on, peasant.

Is the next term down the ladder going to be soulsbornkirorings?

At that point I would probably just say souls-like.

maybe you need to time your rolls better, level up your weapon, farm your stats a little.

in. that. order.

that is what GIT GUD amounts to in the PvE

PvP is a more complicated climb but seriously... its just Smough and Ornstein.

Attached: gauntlet dark legacy.gif (300x233, 1.36M)

not much of an accomplishment considering you can cast full power pyromancies without leveling up

fighting them SL1 was the most fun I've had in the game
reminded me of how hard games seemed when I was a kid

please. we all know that the only way to legitimately beat Dark Souls is as follows:
>SL1
>NG+7
>naked
>bare fists only
>no magic
>no bonfires
>no estus
>no deaths
>no summons
>no glitches
>no skips
>always online
>perma-gravelorded
>perma-dry fingered
>aggression modded
>all bosses, including DLC

dont forget blindfolded, drunk and playing upside down

And with a bongo controller.
youtube.com/watch?v=4HdWWhZ0hDM

I've come to make an announcement:

Lord Gwyn is a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking race. That's right, he took his sunlight fucking holy dick out and he pissed on my fucking race and he said his dick was "this big" and I said "that's disgusting".

So I'm making an indictment post in my Book of the Guilty: Lord Gwyn, you got a small dick, its the size of this titanite except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. That's right baby, all dark, no fire, no light, look at that it looks like two vagrants and a serpent.

He fucked my race so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Lords. That's right this is what you get, MY SUPER DARK PISS. Except I'm not pissing on the Lords, I'm gonna go higher, I'M PISSING ON THE FLAME. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT GWYN, I PISSED ON THE FLAME YOU IDIOT!

You have a thousand years before the dark drrrroplets hit the fucking gods, now get out of my fucking sight, before I piss on you too.

Attached: pygmy.png (905x870, 1.2M)

We could just say From Games if not for ACucks eternal buttpain

so, is that dude the furtive pygmy or what?
>pygmy
>hates gwyn
>seemingly ancient
>knows about the dark soul™
>you never see him again (so easily forgotten)

Isn't the point of the Furtive Pygmy that it didn't matter who he was. Literally any of the Pygmy Lords that you find at the end of DaS3 could have been THE furtive pygmy. But since humans in Souls are all a bunch of anonymous shitters, it's fitting that the Pygmy divvied up his soul more or less egalitarianly among his immediate successors so it doesn't actually matter which of them is who.

Yeah, that too.

Just praise the sun and make use of Solaire firm tight ass to tank one of them. Also git fud fag, unless you're missing an arm you can win this fight easily.

>dodge Ornstein's opening rush
>burn him before Smough can close in
>get saved by cutscene
>evade Giga Smough's slow-ass swings
>watch out for his jump (so fucking telegraphed there's no reason why you shouldn't be on the other side of the room by the time he lands unless you're in full Havel or something)
>poke him 'til he's dead
ez every time

Ornstein and Smough are easy though? Just run away like a chicken and smack Ornstein whenever there is a pillar between him and smough, I did this fight with 2x Ornstein and Smough and didn't have much trouble.

This. If you summon for any boss in OG Dark Souls, you’re a fucking scrub who will most likely never GIT GUD

>Smough and Ornstein
You’re like one of those weirdos who puts mayo on French fries.

I replayed the game a couple weeks ago. I had a +5 Black Knight Halberd by the time I got there and I absolutely wrecked them. Smough died in 3-4 hits.
The Bed of Chaos, though... that's some real bullshit. The remaster should have replaced it with something else. Hell, I would have been fine with a sign containing an apology from the devs because the boss was so fucking terrible.

Attached: bed_of_chaos_final_form_broom_smash[1].jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

Replaying DS2 SotFS now, and Jesus Christ the level designers for this game are assholes. If I hadn't remembered all the ambushes, I would have died dozens of times by now. There are ambushes around every corner. Half the time there's no way you could tell there was going to be an ambush. Sometimes enemies just fall down from a place you couldn't possibly see.
Oh, and I was very tempted to use a trainer with DS2 just to do away with the shitty weapon durability. A rapier should last longer than 20 attacks. I went through 3-4 weapons clearing No Man's Wharf.
DS2 is probably still my favorite just because of all the fun PVP back in the day, and power stancing is a lot of fun and leads to a lot of experimentation to find the best weapon combo. It's dual cestus, btw.

Attached: images[1].jpg (311x162, 7K)

Its literally the first challanging boss fight, and i'm here at the same boss in my first run of the game i shit you not.

I remember beating these guys in one try and was really disappointed .

>Complaining about one of the easiest fights in the game

It's not that it's hard. It's just a lot of trial and error. And spending 10 minutes running back to it every time got old real fast.

Am I naturally talented at games or is Dark Souls just easy?

It's easier than a lot of people say. It requires you to play carefully and conservatively, and pay close attention to the environment. That's far too much to ask for most of today's ADD gamers.

>naturally talented
You’re nothing special. Dark Souls is easy for people to pick up after the first hour or so

it's easy and only got memed because casuals discovered it and can't use their brains to solve problems and just try to smash their head against a boss they have no chance of beating, dark souls offers you solutions to everything if you're just smart enough to bother looking for them.

It might be hard to people who have never played a video game and tried DS because it's popular

It's a very hard fight but it's also extremely flawed and glitchy.

Artorias dissapointed me. Everyone had been saying it was a difficult straight on dual with no gimmicks yet still hard, but it was easy and I won on my third try.

You ok Phil?

youtube.com/watch?v=wEJviBNji-I
git gud

(Bruh Moment)

Attached: Souls games.jpg (883x341, 115K)

Attached: 1477532524200.jpg (1366x768, 375K)

>Siskel and Ebert

Attached: Bane lol.jpg (674x660, 57K)

Ah yes, the "blame the game" technique.

DSP is proud of you.

You have a storm coming

Attached: C3CA4271-4E9E-4FDC-A2C9-610EB0EF99FF.png (1280x1280, 1.62M)

Lel

bed of chaos is indeed garbage, which is why you should cheese it as hard as possible
youtube.com/watch?v=5WetSi19HYM

Kill the fat one last, that's how I did it. Only took a few tries.