Dishonored 2

Got the game since it was on sale. Should I play as Corvo first or Emily? I'm more interested in story impact or at least which is better story wise. I liked Corvo in the first one but the princess also looked neat.

Dishonored 2 thread overall.

Attached: Dishonored 2.jpg (900x500, 42K)

Attached: anyoneknowtheartist.png (1216x874, 1.28M)

Emily feels like the canon playthrough to me.

If you played the first one, play Emily. And get her Far Reach ability that lets you fling enemies towards you, it's fucking great.

corvo isnt a fucking bitch

Attached: sergey-kolesov-corvo-outfit.jpg (1920x1364, 450K)

Yea sorry user, nothing popping up on reverse image search. Is that from something the developers made or was it fanmade? I ask because it look fantastic.

Don't get too excited about the story, the individual levels are fine narrative-wise but the overall story falls flat. Also Emily.

So far the vote is for emily. Alright I guess I'll do that for now. Corvo feels like the man though too and maybe will be great for a second run through with high chaos or something. Thanks.

check paheal. I once saw it there.

Btw, just so other anons know, the game is like 8 dollars now on steam plus you can buy it and the dlc for like 11 total. So now is the time to buy if you wanted to try it out.

I played it on a friend's PS4 but that forced me to use a controller and ran at a shit FPS. Now that I have it on a strong PC that runs it well, it's a dream. Dishonored: Bigger and Better, literally.

I miss him bros....

Attached: f7d4ab95c2e46f72f028ae6bf7ac69a5.png (315x466, 136K)

Boring game. It will feel super derivative if you played the first one. Especially with Corvo.

Is the dlc any good? The two daud dlcs for 1 were incredible

John Doe

Yes, the DLC for 2 is very good. Maybe not as good as the Daud ones, and definitely shorter, but the Bank level is one of my favorite levels in the series.

Well they butchered Corvo's character, as souless cashgrab sequels do, and it's obviously supposed to be played with Emily.
On the other hand, I personally hate her fucking blink ability. It's so janky, gets caught on everything and it's impossible to do at a moment's notice, so I always go corvo for the sake of smoothness

what character?

Because it's not blink, she's flinging herself around with her magic tentacles.
>impossible to do at a moment's notice
u suck

Dishonored 2 has DLC? Are you talking about Death of the Outsider?

Its better than the first one but somehow...less fun

I assume that's what the person I was replying to was talking about.

Corvo was clearly tacked on at the last minute, he has very little dialogue and it's usually only a little relevant to what's happening.

I agree that Corvo was tacked on, but I played as both characters twice and I assure you that Corvo has the exact same amount of dialogue as Emily while you're playing them. In fact, 80% of the times, they basically say the exact same line.

>good gameplay
>everything else is shit
Bank mission is cool