Imagine playing a fighting game and going up against someone using your exact same character who has a third of your...

Imagine playing a fighting game and going up against someone using your exact same character who has a third of your wins. You lose multiple times and are seething. Maybe he has played for longer than I have, you think. Then he adds you on steam and it turns out he also had played the game for a third of the time you had.

A guy with less experience using your main character and a third of your playtime destroyed you. You are officially broken now.

Attached: 654.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9p1lKqT3mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>get called an incel on Yea Forums
>start getting self conscious about my virginity
>know it's not even a tranny/roastie calling me it but probably just another virgin shitposter trying to get me angry
>get angry anyways
How do I get over this? God fucking damn it. I'm 22 and my dad is putting pressure on me to lose it. I still live at home and depend on my parents and they know I'm not bringing any girls over. He's started calling me "Virgy" in public and around my friends instead of referring to me by my real name. It's getting annoying.

try learning from how he plays instead of being a little bitch, you cancerous wojakposter.

I shouldn't be learning from my inferiors. My hard work should have meant something.

Imagine not being a faggot OP

obviously you are the inferior player in this situation

You were blessed with good fighting game genetics, you don't know what it's like.

By not reposting this in every thread

I don't play fighting games

Attached: 132698723682175.jpg (469x400, 126K)

For christ sake git gud.
You only get mad at losing cause you think you are too good to lose when you are not.

Attached: commit sudoku.jpg (739x414, 47K)

>Wojakposter makes shitty thread for the 900th time

Fascinating.

So what? Keep playing, get good.

That's totally a superficial concern though.

If a less experienced guy beat you that's because he polished his fundamentals more. Check the replay, understand why you lost and move on to the next challenge.
I get how you feel because I used to feel the same way over losing, but you won't go higher if you can't overcome the mental blockage of hating to lose.

Live your own life and stop being dependant on your parents. Once you're autonomous enough, move away from their shit influence.

Your hard work meant you werent working smart. That's your lesson.

Another huge step in progressing in a fighting game is understanding that you don't deserve to win because every single of your victory is earned.
It doesn't matter that you've played more if you have nothing to show for it.

Pretty much all players that beat me are monkeys, some are geniuses with good download speeds. Universally they've all played much less than me.

It's rough man, I may need to search for another hobby.

>He's started calling me "Virgy" in public and around my friends instead of referring to me by my real name.
Kek

Imagine playing games for the competition and staking your sense of self-worth on it.

It's just a game. You do it for fun. Your wins and losses don't reflect on your value as a person. It's foolish to define yourself by such things.

You could learn to stop letting it upset you. I play smash and lose to projectile spamming retards online used to get upset about but still do sometimes but I've started thinking of it as another thing to learn how to deal with instead my opponents being retards. I guess what I'm saying is stop thinking so little of your opponent.

If monkeys beat you, you are even less than a monkey. Congratulations, you are an insecure player in the bottom of the dunning kruger bellcurve trying to cope with his lack of confidence with an inflated sense of your own skills.
The victories you earn, the losses you take and the results you get, that's how good you are, not the image of yourself you project in your own mind. But, once again, been there done that.
But if your mentality is to give up, maybe you're better off quitting. Only the persistent git gud.

>playing fighting games in the year 2019
If you aren't playing Tekken or Smash then I would laugh at you for playing shit games.

>Not using this as fuel to get better
You never had a chance.

How do I not feel like shit playing fighting games?

>wojakposter
>using shitty meme words
>gets beaten by a guy with nearly no experience compared to him
Improving one's perspective is more effective than just practicing the game

Learn to focus on what's important and that endeavor will not be easy, believe me.
Basically, you have to discipline your mind to stop clinging on to egotistic bullshit such as losing self-worth over losing, getting mad at how your opponent plays, losing patience because progress can become slow as you find new obstacles to overcome, finding excuses as to why you've lost, blaming the game or your opponent/character, losing focus ingame because of being easily flustered, getting tilted by disrespect, etc etc.

Basically, if you wanna really git gud, the formula is really simple. Focus on the goddamn fucking game and stick to the facts, pay attention. Why did you lose? How can you get around it? What do you lack in your practice? Were you entirely focused? Why do you make mistakes?
What's really hard is getting around all the bitch pussy crybabby issues fighting game players in general have. In my quest to git gud, I have never met any issues with the game itself or in my practice and technical progress. Every problem I have overcome was mental.
So, basically: Do your homework, practice regularly, ask for help and stop being a bitch.

[ - ]

I started a whole new account on a game to troll people like this. I would get the purest white hot anger when their e peen got put in check by a scrub.
I probably had 8k hours on my old account too. lel

Attached: 1541799819427.png (704x540, 270K)

Just get a hooker if its an actual problem.
If your father cares this much (weirdo) he’d be happy to help you.
This is bait tho, ain’t it?

Really? This shit bothered me more when I was 16. Literally couldn't care less anymore.

You know, I lost my last fighting game tournament to a camping zoner. The previous one I had ranked 5th out of 70 and I went into that one with much arrogance.
We played 2 out of 3 and I really demolished him on game 2, in game 3 he started camping and outpatience-ing me. I was really mad at how he was playing and lost patience. The game was clutch and we were a move away from death. He got me as I was too desperately trying to fish for my kill move by trying to link the exact same poke over and over.

I was really mad after that. I went back to my friend group, allowing myself tobe seething over my loss because I felt humiliated from not being able to deal with projectile spam.
But there is how YOU perceive the situation and, then there's what REALLY happened.
The guy came to see me with eternal praise for my performance, saying that I had made his night so far because I was legit intimidating him ingame. He said he started camping because he had no other options left and needed to keep me away.

Oh...that is suddenly a tad different isn't it? While I was sitting in my corner, seething and feeling like a garbage player, I had forgotten to pay attention. Pay attention with what was happening midgame, pay attention to the fact that I played as best as I could, pay attention to what this game highlighted: I'm weak to projectile spam.
The lesson hete is you get tp choose how you perceive a situation. If you lose like I did, you can choose to have contempt for the victor because he played in a way you think is lame, find a conveniemt personal excuse and learn nothing.
Or
You get to understand one of your weak spots because you didn't bitch like a self-important Diva and paid attention to the game.
That being said, I wish you all great luck in your journey to git gud.

This. But for every competitive game out there. Shooters, fighters, whatever.

I think I'm getting slower in my old age senpai, this never used to happen.

Attached: fuck it all.jpg (253x253, 11K)

There's always someone out there that's better than you. The internet increases your odds of running into them

bitch be humble - and willing to learn, or throw in the towel

maybe you should have spent more gametime actually playing against other people instead of the cpu

who gives a shit about how big your numbers are if you lost?

just cope with that you're just playing for fun while he's a tryhard
works for me

Attached: Reactionfeelsguycryingbehindsmile.jpg (601x508, 36K)

THIS IS A FUCKING POST, TO SOME

F A T
F U C K

ON /FGG/ NAMED
LUVCHEEZ

Now, I'm tired of this

F A T
F U C K

popping up in the fucking thread

I don't give a FUCK about the aftermath from ANY of you e-celeb spammers that feel sorry for this greasy FUCK

YOU FAT FUCKING DISGUSTING
ASS SMELLING

BLOB

CHEESE DRINKING

CRISCO BATHING

LARD GARGLING

CALORIE THIEVING

CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING

DOCTOR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

WING STOP EATING

MCDONALDS GORGING

T-REX ARM HAVING

NON-VEGETABLE EATING

COOKIN WITH A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT THE DRIP TRAY

WIDE LOAD

HUNGRY HUNGRY HIPPO

P L A N E T

PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM

WHALE / FREE WILLY

PARKED BUS

YOKOZUNA

FLUBBER

*inhale* *breathe out*
KIRBY

SALAD DODGER

CHAIR CRUSHER

BUTTER BALL

GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

MICHELIN MAN

HAPPY BECAUSE HOSTESS IS BACK IN BUSINESS MOTHERFUCKER

This is a serious problem, and the solution for it seems to be for you to just
have sex

sign up on dating sites, like hookup sites, and then fuck at their place, or in your car

>"Virgy"
LMAO

>they were shit, that's why they beat me!
Yes user I'm sure you would dunk over Lebron James too

So how do you gauge who's down for a hook up or not? I only found one girl who was game.
Then immediately got ghosted after meeting her one night.

>people with no knowledge of the games or movement can't abuse cheese online

You're new to fighting games aren't you?

>didn't think calling anyone an incel was working
>it actually did

>he cant fucking punish basic cheese
You haven't even played much in general, have you?
Hell, list the cheese you are getting buttfucked in the game you are playing and get an extremely easy way to fight back here

But in the end if you are the better player, cheese becomes useless.
Or you could understand that you already know online means nothing so stop getting mad when you lose online.

Why do you guys care so much? I'm 23 and am a virgin but getting a girlfriend that I'm currently unhappy with has actually turned me off from having sex. Just find love first then fuck like bunnies after.

Attached: 1563169518421.png (259x224, 19K)

never happened;
>like fighting games
>but not very competitive
>enjoy fighting bots though
>learning characters
>improvising combos cause of inability to remember inputs
>try online
>gullible enough to think the matchmaking system works
>has to face tourney champions
>get stomped
and thats why i dont buy fighting games anymore

Well the issues are usually tied.
Not finding sex goes hand in hand with not finding love, the inadequacies of being unable to connect on either physical or emotional levels pile up, it's pretty fucking horrible. Not to mention the dread of being unable to perform once it happens. What's the point in finding someone you love, then you're a bad fuck who can't please her?

You can learn how to get better at sex. It's literally a skill that can be mastered with practice. It's much harder to learn how to love someone since that requires you to fundamentally change yourself if you two weren't compatible to begin with.

Your dad sounds fucking based lmao
Get over it Virgy!

Not that series. Plenty of people have lost head to head matchups against people inferior to them before, even IRL.

>that one redditor who makes a serious response to a copypaste shitpost

>Not having a hearty laugh and calling him Virgy
ISHYGDDT

youtube.com/watch?v=B9p1lKqT3mg
Imagine thinking the Agony of Defeat is something that only you feel. Grow the fuck up, user.

Attached: 1451881504277.gif (145x170, 193K)

Wasn't expecting an answer that is beyond "Git Gud" but this actually makes sense. I try to just focus on what I should do but there is a lot of time that my mind just leaks into that mindset of being salty more often than I would like it to and I should really just focus on what I can do within the game. Thanks user.

they're probably shit too, fighting games have something called a skill floor that keeps retards like you out

cold, stale pasta. i hate them

Have sex

learn how to block
learn simple combos
learn to connect simple combos
learn what playing lame is

Of course the wojak spamming incel redditor isn't good at video games. Kill yourself.

I too have an identity crisis when someone beats me with my main

>be me
>playing Tekken 7 on PS4
>just got the game
>get on ranked
>choose "any rank" for my matches
>get matched with a fucking Yaksa Alisa
>destroy his fucking ass
>ki-charge
>leave
Then I found him again, he beat me but he also left, good game bro.

>I shouldn't be learning from my inferiors. My hard work should have meant something.
Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Bumping this gem

Retarded fucking wojakfaggot.
>HURR DURR WOE IS ME I BAD AT VIDEO GAMES I LITERALLY GOING KILL SELF
Nobody will miss you

cant happen if i dont play multiplayer retard

Time played doesn't mean shit. Ask 15+ year vets who get beat by 20 year olds