What are some comfy, smaller, vidya streamers that you watch?

What are some comfy, smaller, vidya streamers that you watch?

Attached: 1541431339249.jpg (861x632, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/nemz38/clip/SpineyCallousWrenchAliens
twitch.tv/drbossrabbit/clip/AliveAmazonianKangarooDancingBanana?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumperino

mochila64 he plays OoT Rando its a fun time

Didn't read but I want to fuck Ralsei.

>streamers
nty

Attached: Asriel (9).jpg (575x650, 151K)

Jerma

VanguardOfValor

Mr.Sweetcheeks

BigBangBlitz. Oldschool streamer from the days when Yea Forums was streaming on the precursor streaming sites. Streams all sorts, but is fond of arcadey and fighting games from all over the place and from practically any time. Been streaming things like Risk of Rain 2, Bloodstained, Earth Defense Force and weird widget games recently. Streams on Sundays across various platforms. Look for DeepGames.
His Lifeline archive stream with Mowtendoo from, like, a decade ago still cracks me up.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: Not Jet Set Radio.jpg (1078x578, 444K)

Can I get a manual for gote kissing?

I like tomato
He's not super small, but definitely not a huge guy.

Attached: 1561389030765.gif (400x282, 1.91M)

boogie2988

Deposit your tongue directly into the goat's asshole.
That's it. You have now kissed the goat.

Attached: 400.jpg (480x399, 132K)

Attached: 1543509979074.png (532x326, 87K)

>watching streamers
Worse than Hitler.

Beuchiism

Attached: don't fucking call me a manlet again i swear to god.jpg (802x885, 28K)

>tfw he beat the entire vinewrestle

Attached: hello.gif (318x194, 1.57M)

CareLevelZero

but if you tell Yea Forums about them, they probably won't be comfy anymore

jrp2233
Behemoth87
Mechagamezilla
Dingdongvg

kek

who

His name's tomato
He plays video games

who?

You're a nigger.
Du magst grossen Neger Schwanschtuck Essen.
Jeg hater deg og håper du dor.
Va fa'n culo.
Ni shi bu hao.

twitch.tv/nemz38/clip/SpineyCallousWrenchAliens
On a break ATM for mental health reasons sadly

Attached: nemz38.jpg (1080x771, 82K)

I only watch tomato and criken for the small chance of more bedbanana/buck content desu.

if you like Paper Mario, Fatguy703 is good

me :)

kikes stole my foreskin :(

Don't sexualize Ralsei.

Attached: Dq-cYeqVsAAYwwC.png (684x1104, 1017K)

lmao triggered the autist

i enjoy crik and tomato. wish buck streamed more, he very rarely does anymore

Yeah not gonna watch that streamer now knowing he attracts the /pol/ virgins

I'll think about it.

Attached: 1546153407625.png (1280x1793, 1.07M)

triggered

you goatfags are going to hell

Attached: 1454084341052.png (680x680, 273K)

I've been watching tomato since he started streaming. Recently he got a surge in consistent viewers and i'm seeing a lot of Yea Forums memes in the chat.
A shame, the only upside is Tomato doesn't get them

Who does this character appeal to?

Gay furries.

I TRY to do that but never end up streaming for more than maybe 10 people at a time

I'm afraid to shill my shit because you'll all dox or bully me to death, not like I have anything to lose in the first place, but I just want to be a comfy stream to shoot the shit and watch some retard play weird obscure games he likes

ps. right now I'm playing summon night on gba

based

are you the rabbit?

maybe

Mecha streams? Nice
I like to listen to his podcasts while grinding. The episode with Matthewmatosis was comfy as fuck.

I'm fully aware I talk like a crippled autist and I have a stutter, but my biggest problem is I need other people to bounce off of, and without that I just spiral into DURR HAEV U EVER FUCKED A PIZZA territory

Actually, you seem pretty okay. If I were you I'd maybe play slightly more popular games or shill your stream more often. With more viewers you can probably be more interactive. Good luck user and I will tune into your streams sometimes

Well, that's my problem. I play what I want to play, or I play the shit that nobody plays. I kind of want to snare in people with "hey I remember that". I think of it like the gaming room at an anime convention or something, you stand over someone's shoulder while they play something, maybe you sit down with them and shoot the shit for an hour, maybe not.

I just hate the idea of shilling. I don't want to be that faggot who's constantly up people's asses to check out his shit, and I NEVER want to be the YO HIT DAT FUGGIN' LIKE BUTTON YO dickhead... But I also understand shilling is the only way to get out there.

Attached: 1507653116174.png (599x545, 297K)

Well there's more creative ways to shill your stuff as well. If you ever get a funny/good clip you can post it on Reddit for example.

SweetCheeks[/spoilers]

I actually had a friend clip something of mine and send it to Caleb Hart, who apparently got a huge kick out of it. I think that spiked my views a little bit.

I'm fucking obsessed with Mega Man. Once upon a time I posted my man cave in a battle station thread and people lost their shit because of all my dog hair, but for everything I do wrong in video games I can kick the shit out of Mega Man like nobody's business.

twitch.tv/drbossrabbit/clip/AliveAmazonianKangarooDancingBanana?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Honestly maybe try speedrunning Mega Man if you wanna boost your viewers. But you might get a lot of viewers who only want to see the runs and nothing else

He's too pure.

Attached: D_-K8j6U0AAii_C.png (325x137, 13K)