REAL

Why didn't you tried to invade area 51 today?

youtu.be/PBVlPXNp4A8

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-162156~2.png (1110x825, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1634-protection-government-property-military-bases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1563248884985.jpg (640x700, 99K)

?

the warning shot is fake
added in post

...?

No, it's real.

Real

I'm the owner of area 51.That was a real shot.

It real

That's the fakest gunshot I've ever heard

its a faaake

its real trust me

What's it like being the owner of area 51?what's the average day like for you?

>Didn't you tried...

Learn English, please.

Also, Yea Forums - Video Games.

Being a lazy fuck. I do nothing all day.

No.

Is the video game accurate?

Attached: 1554884629813.jpg (1486x1000, 302K)

Anyone shoting a person for running away with a sign would be charged with first degree murder. You're only allowed to use leathal force if your own or anyone elses life is in immediate danger (suspect is waving a weapon around, gun or running at you with a knife or blunt object.)
You wont get shot for trying to enter a military base, though you will be apprehended, arrested and prosecuted.

Attached: 1280278628224.jpg (396x349, 24K)

Your third grade spelling and grammar is going to give me a stroke. You absolutely can and will be shot for trespassing on military grounds. There is a reason the sign says trespassers may be shot. You dumb cunt.

Yes.

lol

Sign says "lethal force authorized" in case some dumb cunt gets a bomb dropped on them by accident

True

A plane will drop the bomb you are talking?

Isn't defacing and vandalizing government property a big no no? Is this a guy an idiot?

A game is released on Steam about or perhaps it is an early version of it. It is supposedly made by Keemstar.

I am probably going to check it out and I will be checking headlines in September.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-164905_Bromite.jpg (1080x1848, 761K)

Groom Lake is a USAF test range. They use it for testing munitions.

You really are a dumb motherfucker. Anyone with family in a military background knows base protocol, especially for ones with high security like 51. It is common knowledge that you might get your ass shot for trespassing. They don't fuck around with that kind of thing. You are perceived as hostile and taken out. They aren't legally liable, the warnings are there for a reason.

You get to see normal human inventions and aircrafts all day.Other than that no funny business really everything is exaggerated and Holywood is to blame.

Why are so many people in this thread talking in broken english? Is this some kind of psyop or discord circlejerk trying to force a thread? I don't understand.

>This section applies to any military, naval, or coast guard reservation, post, fort, arsenal, yard, station or installation over which the United States has exclusive possession. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d at 309. Persons violating this section are subject to 6 months imprisonment, a $500 fine, or both.
Nowhere does it says anything about getting shot upon trespassing

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1634-protection-government-property-military-bases

The last time someone got shot at Area 51 was when a dude drove 8 miles into the area and waved an object around

Attached: fsfdsfd.jpg (598x386, 89K)

because not everyone in this thread is american or english.

>Nowhere does it says anything about getting shot upon trespassing
>*put arms up*
>"STOP RESISTING!"
>*BANG BANG*

Cool so maybe practice your english before trying to post on an english website or fuck off back to your general on /int/.