Here's your Smash Bros Content

Artorias and Crash Bandicoot are the final characters in Pack 1

Doom Guy and Geno are bonus DLC characters until a possible 2nd DLC Pack

Ask me anything and I'll answer to the best I can

Attached: 1563503824596.jpg (620x349, 46K)

photos or didn't happen(but seriously i'm really hopping for geno)

dingle and blorpfloop are the final two dlc characters, OP is a lying faggot

It would be Solaire, not Artorias
You might as well say Manus, Gough, or Gwynevere would be the dark souls rep
Hell, Gwyn would be a better pick

>Geno
At least try to seem legit

I actually don't have photos but my sister who is a trademark lawyer at Bandai Namco, the people who handle licensing, told me she saw a trademark for Geno and it wasn't a costume or spirit alongside DoomGuy

Solaire is gonna be a Mii costume apparently, but she saw a trademark for Artorias as a fighter and Solaire Swordfighter (I don't remember the exact info, I only got the bomb at 12 last night)

delusional puppetfag
but i'll bite for Doomguy.
What Mii costumes are we getting?

A dlc character that only appeared in an expansion for one game is not what you’d represent the series with
Solaire’s has at least had multiple references in every game.
The most likely candidate is for the Chosen Undead/Seeker/Kindled one to just get the Hero treatment and have 3 different alts

Solaire, Lloyd, Heihachi and Gil is all I know so far for Namco

Also Crash Bandicoot costumes (typical Crash cast, you know)

I actually asked her to check again and again, I expected Chosen Undead but instead it's Artorias

I'm not the one who makes the game

what about for Hero and Banjo

Dragon Quest Costumes (Slime and some others idk the names), Chocobo and Black Mage for Square

Battletoads Mii Brawler, Conker and Perfect Dark Mii Gunner, and Banjo Kazooie costumes

>Crash Bandicoot
Only redpilled part of this leak.

>Battletoads Mii Brawler, Conker and Perfect Dark Mii Gunner
that is actually WAY too fucking based to happen.
When does Hero release?

>a possible 2nd DLC Pack
Didn't Sakurai say there wasn't going to be a second one? Fuck off.

>Geno
OH NONONONO

>Geno
>bonus DLC character
Haha

Attached: 7cyu6exex8421.png (720x780, 249K)

Should be tonight but Nintendo is very anal about data mining of the eShop

They're not pleased to say the least

Nintendo wanted Sakurai to make a DLC pack after how successful DLC was in Smash 4

Very similar scenario, but since Sakurai is getting them so much money, they let him choose Joker as a personal choice and relied on the Smash Ballot for characters (So we DO get a say in the DLC; albeit a tad bit outdated)

And with how great it's going so far, and will go with Hero and Banjo, a 2nd one is in the talks as we speak

Alright op I'll bite. Any info on gameplay for any of these guys? Like gimmicks or anything

>Geno
>Bonus character
>Implying they'll put a literal who puppet over someone like Porky or Bandana Dee

I haven't seen gameplay, only that their trademarks are now official

But if I were to guess, Artorias would use some brutal attack moves and Crash Bandicoot would play like Incineroar but without Fire and Aku Aku?

If this is real, Are Geno and Doom Guy free for a limited time, or are they just separate from the pass for $6 each? Or do you not know that info?

Shut up nigger

Attached: 1557183431873.png (774x831, 896K)

Not sure

The person who gave me this info only deals with licensing matters

Sorry :(

But if I may guess again, they'd be free if you buy a 2nd fighter pass? I truly don't know

Any RE news?

Nice roleplay user

Attached: lol.jpg (480x498, 50K)

Resident Evil?

Nothing so far

Damn, thanks anyway

at least if this is fake we'll know by tonight if hero doesn't come out

Asuka or Rei?

Are the Capcom Mii Costumes coming back? Mega Man X, Proto Man, Zero, etc.

I said that with the possibility that it could release tonight

As stated, Nintend wants to make sure another datamine doesn't happen on a grand scale of the Ryu leak in Smash 4

They wanted to release Hero a while back but stopped as hackers force their hand

Hay guys i have some informasion abowt What nintendo is going to tell everyone about soon about Smash and some other stuff

-new Super Smash bros game
More ssb dlc
New mario
New zeld
>New animal crossing warioware cross over with link in it
-donky kong is new person with bananas and donkey kong (different than danky kang)
pokemon is gettin new game
>kirby mmo on Steam
-new racing game ssb gameplay with trailer (donkey kong)
minecraft 2 for only switch and nothing else

thats all the info i can giv i dont wanna lose my jop but just trust me its going to be really cool maybe even the best

Attached: 88002DFE-8A2E-4CEB-88BE-3ED207090AD1.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Artorias
why would they go with a boss over the player character
hell why wouldn't they go with Soul of Cinder when he has far more versatility

Attached: Avatar_of_Lords.jpg (1530x919, 1.54M)

Yes, they're returning costumes

I assumed was asking about new costumes

What about them?

>(different than danky kang)
Dankyfags on suicide watch!

Asuka or Rei!

Based

How long do you think they might hold Hero back for if he doesn't release tonight then? Until the end of EVO or still in July?

who the fuck its arterias

Rei

Shit taste

Who are they?

Probably when Nintendo decides to step out of their comfort zone like they did with Joker

But if not tonight, then yeah probably EVO

Dark Souls character

>Who are they?
Get out

Says the guy who asks about literal who's

Describe Doomguy in detail

I only know that he was licensed for Smash but this could pitch in what his stage is

Hanger and Icon of Sin were also trademarked from iD

>Fake leaker knows his shit
Nice

Maybe he meant Lanky Kang?

Attached: ABBD2B23-0A09-4159-AB51-9249130142AD.jpg (420x610, 60K)

Solaire would be a fucking awful pick, he's just another anime swordsman without the anime appearance.
Chosen undead is a bit better, given there are items to draw from, but it would still be bland.
Artorias had a legacy so lasting that one of the souls of cinder belongs to a faction inspired by him and the final boss in the franchise takes many design cues from him. He was also on the cover of the PC version.
Really though, patches is the best choice, having the largest possible moveset from his many appearances, and being the character who best embodies the ideals of the franchise. Plus he's Miyazaki's favorite.
Overall, artorias seems the most likely.

>Bandanafag still seething because his literal slot filler that's less significant than the enemy type he draws art from has no chance of getting in.

Attached: 1563598539283-1.png (512x512, 411K)

>Kirby MMO on steam
Go on...

Everyone plays as Kirby

20years.jpg

>Patches gets in
>final smash is kicking the opponent off a ledge