What are Yea Forums's thoughts genuine thoughts on Lightning Farron?

What are Yea Forums's thoughts genuine thoughts on Lightning Farron?

Attached: Lightning_Returns.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I have none.

>thoughts genuine thoughts
ignoring the fact that OP is a retard, i couldn't bring myself to finish this game

my wife

Really like her.

Horrible character. Horrible design. Would not bang. 0/10

>thoughts genuine thoughts
Anyways, she has a design that could've been good (remove some of the belts please), but FFXIII was my first mainline FF and swore me off the entire thing for years, because I thought the whole franchise was like that.

Only 12 hours into the first game but can appreciate her autism so far. I guess it gets old though?

Lightning is love
Lightning is life
Lightning a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE LIGHTNING SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY LIGHTNING
I want to hold hands and have consensual sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
If she told me she was pregnant with my child tomorrow I would immediately take responsibility so we could build a home and raise a family together

Attached: Disembarking.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Nice armpits.

A fantastic character design wasted on a boring personality in a shit game.

you aint building shit you fat smelly neet

Why was this game universally hated? I haven't played any ff since 9 so I really can't tell.

You know she fucking sucks when Toriyama BEGGED Nomura to draw her in different outfits so he could make a dress up game to fuel his fetish, JUST like what he did when he directed X-2. The guy is a fucking hack, and his characters and games suck dick.

Attached: Goddess.webm (1000x562, 342K)

Was boring as hell and then was the only Final Fantasy people got for years because of all the sequels. People actually think the middle sequel, XIII-2, is way better, but I can't comment. The next mainline game that came out (I like XIV but you know what I mean) XV, was indirectly hurt BECAUSE of XIII, as it was originally a shared universe that had to be scrubbed from the game.

Attached: Lightning Dissidia Valkyrie Armour.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

Our queen.

TOBLERONE

Attached: Lightning looking down with arms crossed.webm (1920x1080, 341K)

Attached: Toblerone.png (882x720, 306K)

Lightning actually made me want to try a toblerone for the first time in 30 years. Meh, I've had better. and you know what, that describes FFXIII in a nutshell.

Attached: 1422309380049.jpg (700x520, 90K)

Have you thanked Roy12 today?

Attached: 1550642865381.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

Based toblerone poster

I think she likes to molest underage boys

Attached: 1435336586746.jpg (1000x743, 431K)

>t.Firion