*drifts opposite of your path*

*drifts opposite of your path*

Attached: 2019-03-15-image-12.jpg (1200x800, 442K)

>Nintendo: *fixes it for free and give refunds for those who already paid*
>Also Nintendo: *Doesn't do a damn thing about online being shit*
Why does Nintendo not know how to make an online infrastructure?

just get a pro controller...

>why do my brand new joycons already have the drifting problem?

Attached: cheeto hand.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

Stop throwing your controllers like a child

Why are the Joycons the first controllers I've ever had this problem with if I apparently don't know how to treat my controllers properly?

They honestly don't. Other companies built their online to be used by their own subsidiaries since they do massive non-video game related multinational projects. The paid online is just them giving consumers the leftovers. Nintendo never needed an extensive online system for themselves so this is something they had built up from scratch for mostly consumer use.

It has the same problem plus the dpad will do it too

I wouldn't know.
I'm still puzzled why all 4 of my joycons still work flawlessly after a year of intense use.

Don't lie. If you had ever own a console within a year of its launch date, you most likely had severe controller issues, one of which is drift. You can't even say it never happens since this shit had been bitched at on numerous forums, youtube videos and such, so you can find records of them.

*fixes drift*

Attached: 81n+nlJlCXL._SL1500_.jpg (866x1500, 89K)

I didn't start having problems until about 2 years in.

>You can't even say it never happens since this shit had been bitched at on numerous forums, youtube videos and such, so you can find records of them.
care to find some examples if this is true?

Because you are a lying seething cringe nincel of course
go cope

Am I just lucky with my joycons? I've had 2 sets so far (had to return my first Switch for a new one) and neither had an issue with joycons drifting.

Just google drifting + the name of any kind of peripheral with an analog stick.
Is this your first day on the internet, retard?

>a few isolated incidents is the same as a known problem that nintendo is now offering to fix for free after being presented with a class action lawsuit they know they'd lose
okay retard

I'm sorry. Didn't know I was talking to a goalpost mover. I'll leave you to your autism.

>hurrr moving the goalpost
spout more buzzwords please

>Why does Nintendo not know how to make an online infrastructure?
Long story short, nintendo is basically like cave johnson. They do all of their science from scratch. No hand holding. They have no idea how shit works for any other company and they don't want to know. So expecting them to be like any other company is going to leave you with unmet expectations.

This has many advantages, such as being the first to use motion controls and being the first to have actual stereoscopic 3D on a portable console without requiring stupid glasses. How many other portable consoles have stereoscopic 3D? If someone pitched that idea at microsoft or sony, they would be laughed out of the room. Which is exactly what happened when the guy who came up with the technology behind the wiimote pitched the idea of motion controls to them. Nintendo was the only company who took him seriously. A few years later, microsoft released the kinect, and sony released their clown nose dildo thing.

But then there are the disadvantages, such as charging $60 for cardboard and not knowing how to make joysticks that work, even when the 3DS had a very durable joystick itself. But what would you expect from someone who would design a portalgun to be the replacement for the shower curtain.

Attached: aiportraits_1563688993.jpg (512x512, 23K)

>it never happened
>b-but it didn't happen enough
And a hurr de durr durr to you, friend.

lol damn nindtenyearolds are stupid

>How many other portable consoles have stereoscopic 3D
Worthless meme shit

it really doesn't, it's just the joycons

>They have no idea how shit works for any other company and they don't want to know. So expecting them to be like any other company is going to leave you with unmet expectations.
Which is incredibly idiotic wen it comes to online gaming because they literally have standards and examples of what works and what doesn't and they just don't listen to it. Hell, they have their own examples of stuff they did right that they ignore, the Wii U did so much good for their online stuff and we're back to friend codes AGAIN on the Switch.

>and not knowing how to make joysticks that work
They do know though. They've made several. It's really just the N64 and Joycon sticks that shits the bed.
The Gamecube sticks can take an insane amount of wear for some reason and the Wii U controllers are surprisingly robust.

i'd rather nindtenyearold cunny

If my car breaks down, does that automatically mean that a statistically significant portion of that model of car also breaks down?

>after being presented with a class action lawsuit they know they'd lose
What, no? Oh hell no. This is basically an airtight case for them here as a 1 year warranty is practically made for lawsuits like these. Trying to argue otherwise wouldn't just mean going after Nintendo but every single mercantile business in the world.

Its only 90 day warrany on seperatly purchased joycons in the US

And thats about when drift starts

Its the worst example of planned obselense Ive ever scene

The N64 joystick's problem is that it's a mechanism that requires lubrication and for whatever reason joysticks sold outside of japan are dry, so they wear down at a far quicker rate than they were ever expected to. A japanese N64 controller will still be (relatively) fine to this day and if you disassemble a western N64 controller to lubricate the joystick mechanism then it'll have just as much longevity as any other controller.

This is compared to the switch joycons where the mechanism just destroys itself over time rather this simply succumbing to general plastic wear and metal fatigue like other analog stick designs.

Considering major and minor automotive recalls happen all the time, yes there's probably a good chance that your car breaking down is the result of a widespread issue.

Except most of the supposed complaints is from the free pair that comes with the Switch and how the drift problem escalated 2 years after the release of the Switch. And even then, 3 months warranty is a practically an industry standard for console accessories ala seperate controllers.

DEJA VU

Nintendo does not have a calendar in the office so they think it's 2000 soon and no one has internet.

No internet means no personal and cc info can be stolen. It's 200 IQ levels of thinking from Nintendo here.

Buy a 3DS sometime. The 3D aspect of it is very downplayed. I don't think any game forces you to use it. It's a shame everybody saw the 3DS and thought the whole console was focused on that one gimmick. It wasn't.

Besides, you missed the whole point. The fact you would laugh at the idea and shrug it off as meme shit is exactly where nintendo would think outside the box and experiment with it. Your mentality is gears of war, nintendo's is the wiimote. You can laugh if you want but at least nintendo is trying something new.

>
This is compared to the switch joycons where the mechanism just destroys itself over time rather this simply succumbing to general plastic wear and metal fatigue like other analog stick designs.

Huh, this is the first time I've heard of that being the case. Any vids or articles breaking it down? I wanna see how that shit works.

Mine drift because the switch is simply too heavy to be played handheld comfortably for a longer period. You eventually always start carrying a portion of the weight via the sticks.
Im honestly considering getting the new small switch just because I only care about handheld

boomer soul fun based cringe zoomer [color]pilled kino funny epic

I had Wii, PS3, PS4, WiiU. Joycons are the first controllers that got this problem.

is it worth getting a switch or should i wait for the new model

*plus tip :^)

S-S-S SO WHAT IF NINTENDO RELEASED TRASH

ITS ONLY A PROBLEM IF ACTIVISION DOES IT; NINTENDO IS BASED FUCK YOU

YES I WOULD LIKE SOME CARDBOARD FOR 60 DOLLARS PLEASE COME INSIDE ME I LOVE YOUR CUM JAPANESE KIKES

Attached: IM A BIG FAT NIGGER.jpg (204x247, 9K)