Can shoot up christian churches

>Can shoot up christian churches
Why aren't you buying this game Yea Forums?
me.ign.com/en/pc/163539/news/heres-what-cd-projekt-red-really-said-about-religion-in-cyberpunk-2077

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6WHUmaZXmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should buy this game, Yea Forums.
They put a trigger warning on these quests so you can avoid them if you want.
See, they're trying to cater to you.

Cater to whom? I want to murder people in their place of worship.

I am surprised there are any churches at all. I would imagine with everything being so shit that there would be nothing resembling a proper religion left.

let me guess
you can't hurt muslims or defile islam
correct?

There's only Christians and Asian religions. No muslims

>not a synagogue
dropped

>criticising christians
wow
so daring, so brave! No one has ever done this before! It's not like christianity is mocked constantly by the media and entertainment industry

Muslimpunk 2077
Kill all cyber Christians

HEY,this is a Christian website you fucking degenerate fuckwit

GUESS AGAIN NIGGAR

Attached: 1537454495766.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Are there mosques and synagogues though? We know for a fact there's asian and christian churches

So this is the only game in existence where they'll allow you to shoot up Christian churches? Very brave kurwas.

We don't have confirmation about Asian temples though. We saw some monks walking by but that's it.

Obviously there's going to be asian temples when half the city is japanese.

False

>It's not like christianity is mocked constantly by the media and entertainment industry
I live under a rock and dont pay attention to modern media. Do they really do this constantly?

Back when Obama was still president you'd hear about westboro babtist church quite a bit, as if they were trying to convince people that all christians were like them. Hardcore leftists despise the Christian Jesus because he wasn't accepting enough, also because its's the dominant religion in the west and anything that's successful is evil.

yes

>"It's not surprising," said Obama, that "they get bitter (and) cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

If they allow all sides im all for it
But from what i have seen of them caving to tranny tears
I kinda doubt they will allow it.

>can shoot up christian church
>can't eve harm muslim character

really makes you think

I'm not reading some gay article. Why will I want to shoot up a Church in the game? Will there be an interracial marriage going on in it?

>watched the trailer
>some lady just wireless hacks the dude's stabby augments

What the fuck, why would I leave my stabby things bluetooth accessible and also why wouldn't you just get joints that bend and move beyond normal human capacity so that typical stress positions and holds don't work against your super flexible augments? They probably think its cool putting some shitty clinching animations in their trailer but being able to break the limits of human physiology is the chief goal of augmentation and they completely overlooked one of the most basic ways of achieving that. What are they all braindead or something?

Obama removed God as a word and concept from the Democratic foundation in 2012 and denounced him in three votes. There was also that hilarious scene during the Hillary campaign where one of her constituents refused to say "under God" during the pledge of allegiance.

Here's the video
youtube.com/watch?v=D6WHUmaZXmI
It's at 36 seconds

what puzzles me is that shit where they called christians "easter worshippers" during the attacks in sri lanka. i seriously don't get american politics, why are you faggots so crazy and extreme in both directions?

>why are you faggots so crazy and extreme in both directions
We're not, it's just the left. The left "claims" the right are nazis in an attempt to throw people off their own scent. The fart left has unironically gone communist.

Attached: DvrPkmSU0AETqLs.jpg (608x967, 75K)

The other thing is, most hard left people (think coastal and capitol cities) only root for the underdogs. They're currently in this insane feedback loop where everybody who isn't white is better than white people, and since we're living in a white society EVERY society other than ours is better. That means muslims have now become the favored underdog of the american left over the jews, since the jews are "winning" in the middle east. That's also why the left supports Iran, because Iran is opposing, surprise surprise, the United States of America, making them the best nation on the planet.

Will we be able to do a Brenton T on the game? Y/N

>I am OUTRAGED! Just wait until the ladies at my book club hear about this!
Why are young people like this now? Is it spending your formative yars with your head stuck in a computer and not in the real world gaining life experience?
I'd feel bad for millenials if you weren't such awful people.

>Don't talk about videogames on a videogame board
Hello janny

I got it for free on steam.

I probably buy the collective edition on GOG to trigger christcucks more.

>be faggot streaner
>kill muslims and burn down nsques
>banned for hate act

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

How do you trigger christchucks, trannies, and SJWs at the same time?

I think it's a little disingenuous to compare the insanity of the left, to conservative or right wing politics.

To be fair, the news that actually gets outside of the US has gone through to many filters that there's no telling what they're actually being told about us.

Is that what I said? Why do millenials actively seek to be outraged like a generation of miserable 65 year old widows? The thread is vidya related but you and I both know it was created purely as outrage bait which works everytime.

At what point does "outrage bit" become the norm? Are you complaining because you're triggered that it has come to a point where developers are picking and choosing which churches players can shoot up in a videogame? Or are you mad that people are actually talking about it?

I only made this thread because he legitimate one that wasn't "outrage bait" was deleted.

Mad that 25 year old children keep perpetuating it to own the libtards/literal fascists. You need to stop. Its why everyone hates you.

Everyone hates who? And who is everyone? You're not making a lot of sense.

Everyone hates millenials you mong.

But I'm not a millennial, and I'm not out to "btfo" sjws so I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say.