Why Nintendo keeps outsourcing these franchises?

>Last star fox game made by nintendo was 64
>Last metroid was Hunters

Attached: nintendo hates these.png (1525x351, 796K)

Was hunters good? I played it on an emulator and the controls were ass on it. I hacked my 3ds a month ago, is it worth putting it on and playing through? I see a bunch of sylux fags on here too

Most people played it for the online

its ok. nowhere near as good as Prime 1-3.

They weren't directly developed by Nintendo except Star Fox 64 as mentioned. Nintendo doesn't like developing sequels to series they didn't create, instead outsourcing them to 2nd or 3rd party studios. Why they sat on Star Fox despite 64's success is anyone's guess though.

A new fps metroid game will invariably be compared to prime, meaning the only people capable of developing a new satisfying game are basically Retro.

Donkey Kong Country has always been developed by western studios. In addition, the sales of Tropical Freeze were pretty middling on Wii U, with a boost on Switch and Nintendo already have the 2D platformer Mario games developed internally to fill that niche.

Star Fox will likely never be a big seller, the type of game it represents just isn't very popular anymore.

>Star Fox Adventure- RARE
>Star Fox Assault- Namco
>Star Fox Command- Q-games
>Star Fox 0- Platinum Games
Nintendo made the last universally praised Star Fox game, they should try giving it a go again, i want a new good star fox game damn it

Nintendo Software Technology isn't any more of a first-party studio than Retro is, the last internal Metroid game was Zero Mission.

I got addicted to the online, I dont get why people keep complaining about the controls, they were fine.

And that game was good, why nintendo doesn't want to make a new metroid? Are they still salty at Yokoi?

No, but what's the problem with outsourcing when they choose good studios? Sega made the best F-Zero ever.

For Metroid and Starfox it's because it makes no logical sense for someone that's good at sci-fi stuff to go and look for a job at Nintendo of all places.

Zero was the most recent one. When will you morons finally accept that Platinum didn’t make it? We’ve known since before the game came out that they were brought on for assets (read: models and shit) only because they did so well with the SF easter egg in Bayonetta. Zero was entirely a Nintendo atrocity and proof that anyone BUT them should be making the next one.

Stop spreading false information already.

They were only ass for me because I was using an emulator, same with super mario 64 ds. Was fine on actual hardware

This

Samus Returns was mostly by EPD7 dipshit

0 was Miyamoto's brain child and 100% his fault

Retro Studios is a first-party studio, so the last Metroid made by Nintendo was actually Corruption

That's 2nd party, chief.

Because the 2D Metroid developers EPD 7 is too small of a team to make a mainline Metroid game alone so they work alongside third parties to get the game finish and they make sure the third parties don't fuck it up.

donkey kong country has been outsourced since the very first game. it's only appropriate that someone else makes them.