Ironic, isnt it

Ironic, isnt it

Attached: The TWO main characters this applies to arent spirits.jpg (1440x810, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2u9gXYb0Ycc
youtu.be/l6wyrjH1jrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

user... user... user... user... user... user...

Is someone else getting 404 while trying to click every single pic?

The certificate expired today for the domain pics are hosted on

Remake + Porky in smash confirmed.

who could have seen this coming?

Great, now what?

Mans gotta sleep before he pays his bills

we message board now, final destination

yeah man I'm sure the third party franchise known as earthbound will get a dlc character in
fucking idiot

geno and porky are the final DLC characters

I'm going more along the line that this is fan requested characters instead of Third parties.

Now what, nigger?

Why it only happens in Yea Forums and Yea Forums?

>relevancyfagging and fanrulefagging
>STILL
>even after Banjo goddamn Kazooie got in
Why is it that the very idea of Porky (or even just more Mother content in general) triggers the fuck out of Yea Forums?

Isn’t that referencing giygas?

zoomers

>4 out of 5 DLC characters being from JRPGs
No.

Yes, its an exact quote

"You can't grasp the True nature of Giygues power"

welcome to hell nigger

The only thing I would dread about Porky as a fighter would be the fake ass faggots reacting to it and pretending they know shit.
>OH SHIT DUDES LET'S GO IT'S MY GUY
>UH....
>(glances at printout of Smash reveal bingo card)
>PORKO... FROM EARTH...? BOND...?

Or they are like
>ERIC CARTMAN? NUMBER 4??

is this referencing undertale?

Them and two other boards (Yea Forums and /vg/ I think) share servers. The only board with its own is /pol/ and then I think every other board shares one. So I would assume that applies to image servers as well

Always wondered why Sakurai has such a hardon for Mother, but apparently he helped develop Mother 2. Possibly why that's the only good game in the series.

>the text boards have been gone for 5 years
what the fuck

Attached: 1534917173579.jpg (8000x8000, 1.95M)

Why are all the files 404'd?

youtu.be/2u9gXYb0Ycc
youtu.be/l6wyrjH1jrs

If Porky gets in, this is completely inevitable and I get mad just thinking about it.
>HOLY FUCK ITS UH...
>Uh...CHAT?
>WHO'S THIS GUY CHAT?
>...PORKY? OH FROM EARTHBOUND? FROM NESS?
>OH SHIIIT LETS GOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOO
Like holy fuck, can people at least try not to fake and force their shitty reactions even if they don't know the character? It's like Etika's reactions to the Smash ultimate characters, he didn't care for most of them but still exaggerated, and people loved it for some reason.

Are these limited time only ones or can you get them besides the event? Never cared much for spirits

dont worry user, none of these are limited time. they've been in the game since launch

Geno’s chances for this game are dead. Hope you’ll get him in Smash 6.

The plot thickens

Hiro isn’t even taking the most basic care of this garbage site

>Implying this is a bad thing
Fuck off normalfag.

Has anyone found the source for the sunflowers yet? It looks like new art which is strange considering everything else is pulled from Smash or the Mother games

Yes, the point OP is making is that the quote is from the Giygas fight yet Giygas himself is completely absent from the game.

No source on it yet

Oh no, it's like the Great Google Disaster all over again!

The Mother franchise is grossly overrepresented in Smash. I wish Sakurai wasn't such a fucking RPG obsessed faggot.

What were the last limited-time-only spirits? I stopped playing when my joycons began drifting.

dilate

? ? ?

this reply has lost all meaning

They always fucking do, then they're replaced by some other retarded spammable word