*dabs on Teddie and Mona*

*dabs on Teddie and Mona*

Attached: PQ2_Koromaru.png (429x570, 147K)

Bonding to lvl 10 with koromaru was fun, too bad there's no bestiality scene at the end.

Koramaru is probably dead by now during p5

He must have left some pups to carry on the legacy of the best mascot that ever lived.

Attached: 52842eb3a70f56068433aa445e498ca5.jpg (930x1300, 127K)

>Koramaru

>Best mascot
>When teddie exists

Koromaru can't even communicate to humans, at least teddie can change into a cute bishounen.

everyone is going to forget about past mascots when they make a loli mascot

>Koromaru can't even communicate to humans

This is not a downside at all.

Attached: cb6e0fb68b6d4932e0c9967ed49dc1e4.gif (500x255, 1.39M)

>loli catgirl mascot

yikes

could be loli anything, we already had a cat

>Koromaru can't even communicate to humans
Silence is preferably to anything Teddie says anyway.

Is he even a mascot? I think Aigis is more recognizable.

Oooooohhh Sooo fluffy!

Attached: I want to evoker myself with a real gun.jpg (246x265, 21K)

They should've shown more social link characters instead of skimming past like all of them in one go. That's dumb.

I want a gay romance option with Metaverse Morgana!

Attached: Happy Real Morgana.jpg (585x468, 42K)

I do like Punished Koromaru

He's really only a mascot in the Q games. The Answer, the movie, P4A, Persona 3 Dancing Moonlight Aigis is front and centre.

I feel like Teddie hate is really overblown. It's like how normalfags pretend to get upset over Navi to fit in.

That *bark* from the last battle is so much more meaningful that anything Teddie has ever said

Ive only played Q2 but he’s definitely based

>best mascot mission
>Teddie Spergs out like a fag
>Mona wants to show Teddie up, make Anne take his knot and goes retard over treasure
>Koromaru just wants to do the fucking job

Koromaru isn't the P3 mascot, Aigis is.

I thought it was Junpei!

> teddy is extremely obnoxious and becomes a twink for some reason, taking time away from the plot to fluff out a worthless character
> mona spends the whole game jerking off to panther and shitting on Skull until he turns around and does it back, whereupon he wastes everyone's fucking time by having a tantrum and fluffing out a character trait that was already established
> literally any of the dogs in the series are just dogs, don't take the spotlight hostage, don't become twinks, bark
The victor is clear. It's "anyone but those two"