Are modern graphics detrimental to atmospheric horror?

Are modern graphics detrimental to atmospheric horror?

Attached: 1556390570587.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

No.
Granted, ps1 era horror games had their charm.

Pitbulls are horrendous and a menace to society. Need to be genocided.

He’s a good boy. He didn’t even do nothin’. He was just about to go back to obedience school.

Not really.

I agree but we should start with their bipedal relatives.

Attached: AI 2018-09-24 18-04-34-04.jpg (3620x2036, 959K)

Alien Isolation was a 8/10 game, but not that scary.

Pitbulls are the main reason I carry. Fuck those vile beasts.

I don't think so. But people pushing cheap jumpscare fests and running-around-with-only-a-flashlight sims are to blame for the overall lack of good contemporary horror games.
That being said, PS1/PS2 era graphics are quite atmospheric.

just look at that fucking crazy beast

should be PUT DOWN

I once had to separate two pits attacking another poor dog who litteraly did nothing wrong. Just grabed the bastards by the neck and sent them flying - felt good man.

>breed of peace

And then everyone clapped.

Agreed, hide and seek simulators like Outlast have ruined the horror genre. Their stories are terrible, and they're more concerned with jump scares and shock scenes than creating a memorable atmosphere.

carry what? dog treats? thats nice of you bruddy.

Attached: tenor_3.gif (220x172, 124K)

Modern graphics should have no detrimental effect to atmospheric horror, it's all up to the creativity of the developer.

What, are you so onioned that you can't even lift a middle-sized dog? Time to work on those twigs that you call arms, kek

And that dog's name? Albert Einstein.

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T OWN A PITBULL DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA MAUL YOU

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (57).jpg (647x778, 83K)

best breed i've ever owned. not sure why people let some bad seeds ruin the entire breed.

no. REmake 2 was quite atmospheric. First time through, I was terrified of every flutter and crackle in the sound design. Plus, the layout made me realize I was going tohave a bad time

He's jus some hunk, who cares.

Attached: 1550087042520.jpg (2296x2301, 1.37M)

Yeah just like how every other Yea Forums member has also had or knows someone who had a fatal encounter with a pitbull, you lying faggot

what is this image trying to convey?

Because those bad seeds murder people just simply trying to go for a jog.

Cringe and basedpilled