FFXIV

What went wrong?

Attached: the best MMO that was ever made.jpg (2286x978, 852K)

play XIV

They're busy actually playing the game instead of watching streams of playing the game, zoomie.

There isn't a single thing you can do to break away from playing the same way as every other player. Isn't anything interesting to see as a viewer because you could be doing the same repetitive grind yourself or be playing a better game that isn't a skinner box mmo

I dont even play WoW anymore but I watch streamers and currently the world first racebecause Im actually playing XIV and dont give a single fuck about streamers

I think streamers actually end up doing more damage than anything, just look how much stuff asmongold gets when he opens his mouth and comments on something, worse when stuff like "inv me to asmon layer" gets fucking spammed.

They're too busy making threads outside of /vg/ than play the game.

Oh no. People rather play FFXIV than watching some faggot do it.
It truly is dead

>QUIT TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES ON MY Yea Forums

Every time I go on Yea Forums there are at least 2 threads on the fucking front page. We have a containment board for you trannies. Stay there.

>tranny meme
dilate, tranny

>QUIT TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES ON MY Yea Forums

The most popular XIV streamer was threatened by a psycho who said he'd end his life if he kept streaming and included his home address in the email.
Told him to go back to WoW and stop complaining about things in XIV.

>spoiler
Literally me. I switched full time to XIV as my main MMO but I still watch WoW streams to keep up with what's going on. I still care about the game but I'm not touching it as long as Blizz keeps making insane design decisions like scaling open world mobs to your item level, master looter and titanforging etc etc.

based falseflagging psycho

Well the streamer did stop streaming XIV so while I can't condone his methods I am happy with his results.

Trannies and ERPers took over the Yea Forums guild.

Not a single person who creates content for this game is interesting in the slightest

Wrong

People are playing the game

To be fair all the FF "influencers" are incredibly dull. Then again Asmongol seems to be the hottest shit ever and he's really dull (oh look he stared at the screen with his mouth open, what a great reaction!) ever so I guess there's no excuse.

Most popular xiv streamer that no one had heard of til this drama made him relevant

True.
More viewers = less players.
WoW had it's biggest spike in viewers in years while the Classic closed beta was up because people literally couldn't play it.

Are there no FF streamers that interact with their viewers like Asmon?

Attached: 1559206735496.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

ME GAME HAVE MANY VIEWER
YOU GAME HAVE LESS VIEWER
ME GAME BETTER

>braindead stream watching zoomers don't like FF

based

You aren't alone brother. I always considered ff14 to be a side game to wow raiding, something to do during farm, but after crucible my friends and I are just out. Looking forward to savage next week with actual friends and not 20+ retards I barely know.

I've always played multiple MMOs at once, until WoD I considered WoW my "main" MMO. Started to lose it, in BfA I just gave up completely and now XIV is my main.
I wish RIFT didn't die. It was my secret favorite, but never my main game.

no because the game offers no content that can be done with others, its just a LFR queue game.

So is WoW but Asmongold looks for things to do with his viewers and does dumb shit like transmog competitions which is part of the reason he's so popular.
The game is boring as fuck and dead but he still tries to have fun with it and include other people.

Imagine unironically caring about twitch.tv on 4channel.org/v/

no i mean it. the world is just a typical singleplayer RPG world, its not alive like wows. And even wow's world has died years ago, but it still has soul and blizzard focuses heavily on outdoor activities.

WoW also has pvp which basically does not exist in XIV. Once you farmed your tomes for full BiS gear straight from a fucking vendor you unsub, and yoshi said this is the way the game is to be played

XIV is a multiplayer lobby game, like GW1.

Yeah, my group dabbled in pretty much every MMO, mainly rift/aion/wildstar/gw1+2/ff11+14. I usually end up tanking, and I fucking loved the skill tree system rift had.

twitch views are irrelevant, if ninja plays artifact it will appear as top 1 or 2

>its not alive like wows
What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm straight up assuming you've never played XIV, you don't sound very informed.
But your tangential ranting aside, I think a streamer could very easily make content out of glamour contests or house decoration reviews. XIV provides plenty of opportunities for it.